Adventure Limousine & Transportation Reviews

15 Reviews for Adventure Limousine & Transportation

• Jessica

Jessica Busto · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The best limo service

We rented the Excalibur limo for our wedding and it was perfect! The limo looked great with our venue and the driver was so pleasant and accommodating with the photos. Jovanna was a pleasure to work with and I never had to worry about anything! We are so happy we booked with Adventure and had such a great experience!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sierra · Married on 08/14/2016

Adventure Limousine was so easy to work with. They were responsive to our emails and made everything a breeze! We chose to use school buses for our wedding transportation and it did not disappoint! Both of our drivers were great!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/03/2015

Our driver was just wonderful!!!! Limo bus was clean and large enough to hold our whole bridal party. The company worked with us wh n we need to change our times with no trouble at all!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Scott · Married on 07/26/2015

Very affordable and professional the vehicle was excellent and the driver was phenomenal

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • F

Fay · Married on 08/02/2012

I used Adventure's hummer limousine for my bachelorette party & my wedding last week. It was clean, roomy, and provided the perfect atmosphere. Both of the drivers I had were professional and courteous. My husband and his party took the town car and he told me the same. I spoke with Peggy over the phone to set up my trips, and she's just fantastic. The whole process was quick, easy, and my wallet came out unscathed! I don't think I could have gotten better service!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Alicia · Married on 01/11/2011

Our limousine driver, Rick, was amazing. He went above and beyond for us. Adventure Limousine was willing to work with our budget and get us the best deal ever. We could not have asked for a better day, thanks to them.

Sent on 01/13/2011

Holly · Married on 05/24/2009

My husband and I had to plan our wedding completely from out of town. We had to communicate through email and phone calls. Adventure was AWESOME! They always followed up with phone calls, worked with us in our budget and were great. I cant say enough good things about this LIMO company. They really bent over backwards to help make our day great! Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2009

heather · Married on 10/18/2008

Great job! We had a shuttle bus drive around a bridal party of 14 and the driver was great. He told us several times that he was at our service and that he would go where we needed him to. He had champagne after the ceremony on the way to the reception and was very professional! everything went smooth!

Sent on 11/11/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2008

We only had transportation from the reception to the hotel. It was a pleasant ride with amenities. Our driver was very professional, friendly and timely. We even got a free upgrade from a town car to a stretch hummer due to no town cars availible. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/12/2008

Christine · Married on 07/31/2009

We worked with Peggy and Jovanna. Both were very easy to work with and even helped us creatively brainstorm ideas for a way we could shuttle our guests to the reception site without renting another limo. We just didn't have the budget, so they instead set us up with an SUV to pick people up, and the mini bus we rented for the bridal party served as the vehicle to return people back to the hotel at the end of the night. The best part was, the morning of the wedding I got a phone call asking if I would "mind" if we had their Hummer Limo as our guest shuttle instead of the SUV, at no extra cost. Mind?! Not at all!

The only downside was the mini bus we rented for the bridal party didn't have AC, which we didn't know when we booked it. The driver made the best of it by keeping all the windows down and he had plenty of water on hand for us, but i wish I'd thought to ask this question when we rented it. Couldn't beat the price, though, so we didn't complain!

Sent on 08/19/2009

Colleen · event on 10/21/2015

This was actually a girls weekend away. We went to the casino for a few days. It was a blast. The limo service was awesome. On time, very professional and courteous. No problem stopping a few places on the way down. We went on a Weds and came home on Friday. So great we are going to do it again.

Sent on 02/19/2016

lidsey · Married on 05/14/2011

3.5

Great job. My driver was great. The car was a little dirty but not that bad.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Kelsey · Married on 06/23/2018

2.8
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0

I have great things to say about the customer service here, but unfortunately, their fleet just isn't up to par. I had originally rented the Baby Bentley, and the manager even came out to do a site visit and was a super nice guy and I'm really appreciative that he took the time to make sure the Bentley would work- however, the Bentley broke down the week before my wedding so I had to use the hummer instead, which certainly wasn't my first choice at all. They tried to switch the hummer the day before my wedding to the "Excalibur" but with the third switch, my husband finally put his foot down. Thankfully we're pretty flexible, but switching the car three times was more than frustrating and really added stress to my day/week.

We ended up with the hummer, but I was told by the groomsmen that 1) the speedometer wasn't working, because when we rolled the partition down to talk to the driver it was at 80 MPH when we were clearly going around 30 MPH on a country road and 2) that he wasn't able to shut the vehicle off during the ceremony for fear that he wouldn't be able to turn it back on again.

I appreciate the responsiveness and the friendly service, but unfortunately I'm not thrilled with the product I got.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • VeryNearlyMrsB

Karla · Married on 04/29/2017

2.8
      3.5
      3.0
      1.5

Used Adventure for my transportation and there were more hiccups than I would have liked. We used them to shuttle guests to and from the wedding, and then to and from the after party, as well as picking up three guests who were travelling together from the airport and returning them a few days later.

My first issue was with booking. Initially they were very responsive but then there was a lull when we were trying to schedule an additional ride and no one was getting back to us. Eventually they did and that situation got sorted out.

Then the night before the wedding I received a call asking what time guests wanted to be picked up from the after party that night, and I had to inform them that it wasn't that night, but the next night they were scheduled for. Again, the situation got sorted but we had the schedule in writing so I wasn't sure where the mix up occured.

On the day of the wedding, guests were dropped off 30 minutes late, and my planner had to get on the phone with them to sort out what happened. My guests were supposed to be able to arrive, have a few drinks and walk around the grounds prior to the ceremony, but instead they had to be immediately seated so that everything would still start relatively on time.

My biggest gripe is the issue with tipping. We tipped in advance for all of the rides we scheduled, and a driver still accepted a tip from a guest who was unaware we had tipped in advance (our fault for not informing them) and at the end of the night when the driver dropped us off, he actually stood outside of the van an announced he was waiting for his tip. We told him all tips had been paid in advance and that he needed to speak to the people in the office about it.

My guests really liked having the shuttle as an option and very much enjoyed the champagne that was offered during the trip. The shuttles were clean and spacious, but on the back end things were not very smooth at all.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

1.6
      0.5
      2.0

We used Adventure for guest shuttle to and from the wedding from the hotel. Driver got lost on the way to the wedding! A guest had to direct them using a GPS. On the return shuttle trips, the driver took a long route (adding about half an hour to the round trip), but we weren't informed that the next shuttle wouldn't be back for two hours! Communication/planning was poor with this company. Unless you want to be stressed out at your reception while your grandparents wait hours for a shuttle, I would not book with Adventure! However, the vehicle quality of the 15 passenger shuttle was nice and they did play movies, which was cool.

Sent on 07/12/2012