Advantage Tent & Party Rental Reviews

58 | Latonia, KY

58 Reviews for Advantage Tent & Party Rental

1 User photo

Angela · Married on 10/24/2020

Gosh this business provided everything! I got married on a farm with no amenities and built my wedding from the ground up. I rented three party tents, 128 folding chairs 18 tables, ceremony doors, whiskey barrels, a dance floor and a few linens. They offer so much more and I couldn't believe the prices. It was like $2000 cheaper through this company than the next best price in the vendor list. They gave me pole covers and drapes at only the installation price (dirt cheap) so it was the most elegant wedding you would ever expect at a farm and cost the same as a family reunion. So awesome!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Aisling · Married on 10/05/2019

My best friend used Advantage Tent to build her dream wedding and it was absolutely gorgeous! She was so impressed with the owner and his employees and how they did everything to make her day perfect! I recently met with the owner, Justin, to plan my wedding and I can't believe how accommodating and understanding he was of our budget and our exact wants and needs. His professionalism and the great job he did with my friend's wedding is why she recommended him and I can't wait for my wedding day so I can have the perfect day as well!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Jimmy · Married on 06/08/2019

We recently booked our 2019 wedding with Advantage Tent. Advantage made it so easy to visualize our wedding, they even sent us to a wedding site within a few miles of were we live to checkout one of their tents. We received several quotes from other rental companies but advantage was the only one that sent more than one option, with pictures, and layouts. When we meet to finilize our choices Justin worked around our crazy work schedule, and came in on a Sunday. I wound highly recommended Advanced to everyone

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • W

Whitney M. · Married on 11/30/2018

Customizable up to the week of!

Justin with Advantage was super helpful. They are able to make requests down to the week of your event. They provide you with worst case scenario pricing and best case scenario pricing. We didnt have to choose until a few days before the wedding. When we found out that it would be a little chilly the day of the wedding, it wasnt an issue to get some heaters brought in last minute. Their tent and accessory selection is in great condition and there are many set up options available. The customer service that Justin provided was extremely professional . He provided explanations on the different options and what the best price point and plan would be for our day. They are the professionals and never once tried to sell us things that we didnt need just to get the price up. They also were a preferred vendor of our venue at the Monastery and so they already knew the venue and the tent options that worked best.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Cne · Married on 08/25/2018

We rented a tent with drapes, outdoor lighting, vintage ceremony doors, tables, chairs, Linens, Cafe lighting and lanterns in the tent, dance floor and a restroom trailer. Every one of the items were delivered beautifully my husband and I had a vision for our wedding and even without having some of the items available when we originally met, Justin, found a way to provide all the special details that meant so much to my husband and I. We told him some of the things we wanted to do, and he went above and beyond to buy a new items that were even more amazing than the magazine I was using for a reference. We wanted to have our dance floors outside under the stars without a tent, weather permitting, the lighting over the Dancefloor was incredible. I'm still getting phone calls asking who we got our rentals from. Justin turned whiskey barrels into lighting support poles, the whiskey barrels were perfect. Not only did it go along with our theme we were able to use them as cocktail tables around the dance floor. I wish I could post a picture explaining it does not do it justice. Advantage Tent is amazing, and they also have really cool portable bathrooms for reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jake · Married on 08/11/2018

We rented our tent and restroom trailer from Advantage Tent, everything was amazing. The tent was beautiful and lights Justin Suggested truly finished everything off perfectly. The biggest hit was the restroom trailer, the week of our wedding Justin has is Largest trailer not rented so he went ahead and upgraded us to the larger trailer so some of the many things Justin and his team did to make our wedding amazing. Before we booked our tent we had looked at a few rental companies, the information Advantage sent was very helpful in visualizing what some of the options can look like. From Advantage I revived two estimate (One Basic) & (One Upgraded) each estimate came with layouts, pictures and even a map of the property with the tent placement scaled into the property. Somehow he was able to figure out where the tent was going even before we told him. The estimates we revived from two other rental companies were just that, and estimate, no pictures, no layouts, and nothing to explain what the estimates was. Justin also recommended we go look at one of his tents up before we booked so I could see in person what our tent would look like

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ariana · Married on 05/12/2018

Great experience. Got the chairs I wanted for a lot less than others in the area. They delivered and picked up as expected.

I loved that they did not ask for a final count until very close to the wedding. That decreases stress of the constant changes to the list that inevitably happen.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Justen and his team are awesome! They worked with our budget and our vision to make sure it all looked like I envisioned it at an affordable price! They go above and beyond to make sure that everything for your event runs smoothly, I even showed up to sign off for everything a few days before the weddings, and they had thrown in the larger dance floor (with no additional price) because it was available! On top of the great service, the products are amazing too. Everything was sturdy and the tent itself feels very roomy inside. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

We met with Advantage Tent Rentals and we are booking with them! They have great ideas and they work with you to fit your budget. We are excited to have them work with us this June!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Anna L. · Married on 05/13/2017

Great to do business with

Justin and Mary Jo are great to deal with. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

Ever since I was a little girl, I've dreamed of having an outside wedding! My husband and I were 110% satisfied with how Justin and the guys that put up our tent and chairs handled all of the details! Our high peak tent was gorgeous and I loved that I was able to have my perfect outdoor wedding!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • VWCat

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2015

How can I even begin to tell you how amazing Advantage Tent is? Justin not only does tent and party rentals, but he designs your tent and party rentals. He provided multiple layouts for our wedding from good weather plans to bad weather plans and helped me envision how my wedding would look. Before I had even signed a contract, Justin had sent me layouts for good and bad weather plans for the tent and ceremony, estimates, and photos of previous weddings (LOTS of photos). Justin is extremely responsive to emails and phone calls and is with you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Advantage provides only the best quality rentals, and his tents for weddings are always new. Advantage is going to make sure your needs are met. They go above and beyond. There was the threat of rain the day before our wedding, so even though he'd already scheduled to put up our tent on Friday, Justin went ahead and set up the tent Thursday to make sure the ground was dry for Saturday. When I met with his set up crew on Friday, I raved about how amazing Advantage was, and the crew told me that they work for several rental companies in the Northern KY and greater Cincy area, and Advantage is by far superior! If you need rentals for your wedding, the ONLY rental company you should consider is Advantage Tent & Party Rentals.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Staci · Married on 09/06/2015

Advantage Tent Rental has been a fantastic company to work with. Justin is extremely knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond to make my tent/table/chair/lighting/etc. rental amazing. He's created layouts for both good and bad weather plans and has been able to make my outdoor tent wedding vision a reality. I priced out 3 other companies and Advantage Tent Rental was by far the best value!!! I would highly recommend them to Brides looking to rent a beautiful tent for their big day!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Advantage did a fantastic job helping us plan our dream tent reception! They handled everything professionally and did not disappoint when the wedding week arrived. Everything turned out beautifully. Thanks so much. I would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Crystal · Married on 05/24/2015

Wow- talk about a hard worker and a man who is proud of the product he delivers. This guy is so knowledgable and available to help design the type of wedding you want in the budget you need. He can do almost anything and he seems to love creating new and original concepts- so he is not just a boring ‘ol white tent guy! There is so much more that goes into wedding equipment and tent rental than you probably know so you want someone who is honest, experienced, and who will be there to answer all your questions and be sure to let you know of all the things you may not know to think of yourself (like how much power each of your vendors and lighting needs).

For our wedding we rented these beautiful wine-barrel light posts he made for cafe lighting, and an old barn-wood desert table to showcase these amazing barn-wood tables we made. We showed him pics of the tables we were going to make and he designed a plan around them. I don’t know exactly the type of dance floor we rented but it was awesome (made for outdoors specifically). He provided us with several different designs and layout options so that we could pick what exactly we wanted. He is a person who is genuinely interested in creating beautiful weddings, and not just making money off you like so many other wedding vendors are. He is so easy to work with and we were SO very happy with him and his services/products every step of the way! So many of our guests commented on his wine-barrels and so many people took photos of the decor and posted on line so we know it made a lasting impression! If you are going to rent a tent, or if you are like us and will be doing a tent-less outdoor wedding I would highly recommend meeting with Justin to see all the things he offers and why he stands out above all the other companies.

Sent on 11/17/2014

James · Married on 10/04/2014

You guys rock! From helping us load up the rental items, and be flexible with multiple trips back and forth with items. The price was great the product was all there in perfect condition. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and professional. I had so much fun working with Mary Jo though out the planning and picking out of items. Our guests loved the items too. You guys made so many things easier on us and we can't thank you enough for being so awesome.

Sent on 11/15/2014

River · Married on 09/20/2014

We rented a tent with drapes, outdoor lighting, vintage ceremony doors, tables, chairs, linens, cafe lighting and lanterns in the tent, dance floor, and a restroom trailer. Everyone of the items were delivered beautiful. My wife had a vision for our wedding, and even without having some of the items available when we Originally met, justin found a way to provide all the special details that meant some much to my wife. We told him some of the things we were wanting to do, and he went above and beyond providing items that were even more amazing than the magazine my wife was using for a reference. We wanted to have our dance floor outside under the stars without a tent "weather permitting" the lighting over the dance floor was incredible, and I am still getting phone calls asking who we got our rentals from. Justin turned whiskey barrels into lighting support poles, the whiskey barrels were perfect, because not only did it go along with our theme we are able to use them as cocktail tables around the dance floor. I wish I could post a picture explaining it does not do it justice. Advantage is amazing, and they also have really cool portable bathrooms for a reasonable price

Sent on 11/15/2014

It was a pleasure working with Advantage, my wedding was beautiful thanks to advantage. The portable bathroom was the hit of the party

Sent on 11/17/2014

David · Married on 07/26/2014

Justin and his team at Advantage were prompt, courtios and very helpfull. I would not consider anyone else in any future events that I may have and my guests have not stopped raving about the quality of the tent, dance floor and lighting.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Lucy · Married on 07/12/2014

Very professional. And understanding we needed 10 more tables that same day and they made it happen

Sent on 07/18/2014

Justin was great to work with and made our wedding day just as beautiful as we hoped!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Very professional and outstanding service. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Marie · Married on 10/19/2013

Awesome!!! So helpful and very professional! Justin was VERY helpful and definitely came to the rescue (he arranged for us to have a heater in our tent at the last minute)! Great experience!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Benjamin · Married on 10/19/2013

Friendly knowledgeable staff, great equipment. Would recommend to anyone and everyone planning an event.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Bob · Married on 10/07/2013

Everything was perfect. Very comfortable recommending this company for any type of event. They pay close attention to detail. Recommendations for accessories were perfect, and helped make my daughter's wedding very memorable. I will use this company again in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2013