51 Reviews for Advantage Tent & Party Rental

Setup (1)
Chair Covers (1)
Decor (1)

0.5

Have made 3 attempts to get pricing for our event in Campbell county for a wedding and future hosts of the MS foundation. Was told that Justin would contact us. No reposnse no email. Bad review from us! 6-2018

Profile Picture A, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great experience. Got the chairs I wanted for a lot less than others in the area. They delivered and picked up as expected.

I loved that they did not ask for a final count until very close to the wedding. That decreases stress of the constant changes to the list that inevitably happen.

Profile Picture Ariana, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Tables, Chairs, Linens

Justen and his team are awesome! They worked with our budget and our vision to make sure it all looked like I envisioned it at an affordable price! They go above and beyond to make sure that everything for your event runs smoothly, I even showed up to sign off for everything a few days before the weddings, and they had thrown in the larger dance floor (with no additional price) because it was available! On top of the great service, the products are amazing too. Everything was sturdy and the tent itself feels very roomy inside. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Linens, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lights, Dance Floor, Chairs

We met with Advantage Tent Rentals and we are booking with them! They have great ideas and they work with you to fit your budget. We are excited to have them work with us this June!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

How can I even begin to tell you how amazing Advantage Tent is? Justin not only does tent and party rentals, but he designs your tent and party rentals. He provided multiple layouts for our wedding from good weather plans to bad weather plans and helped me envision how my wedding would look. Before I had even signed a contract, Justin had sent me layouts for good and bad weather plans for the tent and ceremony, estimates, and photos of previous weddings (LOTS of photos). Justin is extremely responsive to emails and phone calls and is with you EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Advantage provides only the best quality rentals, and his tents for weddings are always new. Advantage is going to make sure your needs are met. They go above and beyond. There was the threat of rain the day before our wedding, so even though he'd already scheduled to put up our tent on Friday, Justin went ahead and set up the tent Thursday to make sure the ground was dry for Saturday. When I met with his set up crew on Friday, I raved about how amazing Advantage was, and the crew told me that they work for several rental companies in the Northern KY and greater Cincy area, and Advantage is by far superior! If you need rentals for your wedding, the ONLY rental company you should consider is Advantage Tent & Party Rentals.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/10/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Clean Up, Delivery, Tents, Tent Accessories, Tables, Lights, Decor, Dance Floor, Chairs, Chair Covers, Linens

Advantage Tent Rental has been a fantastic company to work with. Justin is extremely knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond to make my tent/table/chair/lighting/etc. rental amazing. He's created layouts for both good and bad weather plans and has been able to make my outdoor tent wedding vision a reality. I priced out 3 other companies and Advantage Tent Rental was by far the best value!!! I would highly recommend them to Brides looking to rent a beautiful tent for their big day!

Profile Picture Staci, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Advantage did a fantastic job helping us plan our dream tent reception! They handled everything professionally and did not disappoint when the wedding week arrived. Everything turned out beautifully. Thanks so much. I would recommend this team to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gosh this business provided everything! I got married on a farm with no amenities and built my wedding from the ground up. I rented three party tents, 128 folding chairs 18 tables, ceremony doors, whiskey barrels, a dance floor and a few linens. They offer so much more and I couldn't believe the prices. It was like $2000 cheaper through this company than the next best price in the vendor list. They gave me pole covers and drapes at only the installation price (dirt cheap) so it was the most elegant wedding you would ever expect at a farm and cost the same as a family reunion. So awesome!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow- talk about a hard worker and a man who is proud of the product he delivers. This guy is so knowledgable and available to help design the type of wedding you want in the budget you need. He can do almost anything and he seems to love creating new and original concepts- so he is not just a boring ‘ol white tent guy! There is so much more that goes into wedding equipment and tent rental than you probably know so you want someone who is honest, experienced, and who will be there to answer all your questions and be sure to let you know of all the things you may not know to think of yourself (like how much power each of your vendors and lighting needs).

For our wedding we rented these beautiful wine-barrel light posts he made for cafe lighting, and an old barn-wood desert table to showcase these amazing barn-wood tables we made. We showed him pics of the tables we were going to make and he designed a plan around them. I don’t know exactly the type of dance floor we rented but it was awesome (made for outdoors specifically). He provided us with several different designs and layout options so that we could pick what exactly we wanted. He is a person who is genuinely interested in creating beautiful weddings, and not just making money off you like so many other wedding vendors are. He is so easy to work with and we were SO very happy with him and his services/products every step of the way! So many of our guests commented on his wine-barrels and so many people took photos of the decor and posted on line so we know it made a lasting impression! If you are going to rent a tent, or if you are like us and will be doing a tent-less outdoor wedding I would highly recommend meeting with Justin to see all the things he offers and why he stands out above all the other companies.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

You guys rock! From helping us load up the rental items, and be flexible with multiple trips back and forth with items. The price was great the product was all there in perfect condition. Everyone I worked with was very helpful and professional. I had so much fun working with Mary Jo though out the planning and picking out of items. Our guests loved the items too. You guys made so many things easier on us and we can't thank you enough for being so awesome.

Profile Picture James, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent with drapes, outdoor lighting, vintage ceremony doors, tables, chairs, linens, cafe lighting and lanterns in the tent, dance floor, and a restroom trailer. Everyone of the items were delivered beautiful. My wife had a vision for our wedding, and even without having some of the items available when we Originally met, justin found a way to provide all the special details that meant some much to my wife. We told him some of the things we were wanting to do, and he went above and beyond providing items that were even more amazing than the magazine my wife was using for a reference. We wanted to have our dance floor outside under the stars without a tent "weather permitting" the lighting over the dance floor was incredible, and I am still getting phone calls asking who we got our rentals from. Justin turned whiskey barrels into lighting support poles, the whiskey barrels were perfect, because not only did it go along with our theme we are able to use them as cocktail tables around the dance floor. I wish I could post a picture explaining it does not do it justice. Advantage is amazing, and they also have really cool portable bathrooms for a reasonable price

Profile Picture River, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure working with Advantage, my wedding was beautiful thanks to advantage. The portable bathroom was the hit of the party

Profile Picture User4552553, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin and his team at Advantage were prompt, courtios and very helpfull. I would not consider anyone else in any future events that I may have and my guests have not stopped raving about the quality of the tent, dance floor and lighting.

Profile Picture david, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very professional. And understanding we needed 10 more tables that same day and they made it happen

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was great to work with and made our wedding day just as beautiful as we hoped!

Profile Picture User4548533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very professional and outstanding service. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User3240256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome!!! So helpful and very professional! Justin was VERY helpful and definitely came to the rescue (he arranged for us to have a heater in our tent at the last minute)! Great experience!!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Friendly knowledgeable staff, great equipment. Would recommend to anyone and everyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect. Very comfortable recommending this company for any type of event. They pay close attention to detail. Recommendations for accessories were perfect, and helped make my daughter's wedding very memorable. I will use this company again in the future.

Profile Picture Bob, 10/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a pleasure doing business with Advantage Tent Rental. I will recommend this company.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Truly AMAZING to work with! Was willing to help with absolutely anything! Calmed my nerves when we had to make last minute changes but he handled things with ease! Would reccommend to anyone needing rental services!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin was fantastic to work with. He took my ideas and made them a reality! He made sure everything that was used was perfect! My wedding looked absolutely gorgeous! I will definitely be using them in my future for any rental needs!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Advantage Tent team is always a great experience! The team is kind, helpful and accommodating to all needs. I will always pick Advantage Tent to work with for all rental needs- best team in the area!

Profile Picture Alicen, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There were slight changes to the layout of the tent that was different than the drawing provided to me, but nothing that could not be easily worked with. All equipment was clean, and I really appreciated that the tent was put up prior to a large storm helping keep the ground underneath the tent dry for the wedding.

Profile Picture User3661756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Justin does a great job and is always there when you need him

Kitty, Taft Museum of Art