Advanced Entertainment DJ Service Reviews

13 | Two Rivers, WI

13 Reviews for Advanced Entertainment DJ Service

• Charlene

Charlene 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Our dance floor was the best!

Michael was a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding. We had Matt for our on-site DJ and he was AMAZING! He really made the reception our own and did every detail we asked of him. He even threw in a few unique surprises that fit our theme, it was amazing.

The best part of our night was when another bride crashed our wedding! They were in a ballroom down the hall and it was nearing the end of the night. She came into our hall to dance with us because our dance floor was still going strong! 馃ぃ We had a blast!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jamie 路 Married on 08/13/2016

I attended a wedding that Mike and his wife were DJing and the atmosphere and professionalism were on point, I knew we wanted him for our wedding the following year. Working with Mike was great, he was SUPER quick to respond, and very professional. Having already been to a wedding he DJed we pretty much let him do his thing and were flexible with music. Our dance floor was packed all night long! He also was great in deciding the grand march, first dance, and other MCing that took place that night. It was so smooth and carefree working with Mike I can't say enough good things! It was definitely one aspect of my wedding that I didn't have any concerns or worries about because Mike was thorough and professional, and delivered!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Advanced Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Wow thank you for your kind words!!!!
    So much fun at your wedding celebration!!!!

Kristi 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Best.DJ.Ever. We hired Advanced Entertainment after seeing them at several weddings. They did not disappoint! The music for the ceremony, dinner, and reception were just perfect. We were able to pick exactly what songs we wanted and if they didn't have a song that we wanted, they found it. They kept the energy flowing all night and really made it a fun experience. We had so many compliments of the music! I would definitely recommend them 100 times over to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2015
  • User5498706 路 2+ years ago

Mike our DJ and his crew were exemplary. Our meeting beforehand brought to light several awesome ideas we hadn't even considered for both our ceremony and reception. Unparalleled professionalism throughout. I've never seen a person dedicated to running just the photobooth, that was a huge plus.Mike was able to move our wedding and reception along seamlessly even with a challenging and rowdy group of groomsmen.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brenda 路 Married on 07/11/2015

Awesome is an understatement! Scott was the DJ for my daughters wedding and I can not thank him enough for giving us such a great time!!! I had so many family and friends come to me and tell me how much they liked him for a DJ! From the meal to the end of the evening he kept things going, he has an excellent personality for this type of work. He is very pleasant to work with- I also talked to Mike and he is also very accommodating and friendly. Any questions you have they are right there to help!!!! A great vender to work with - you wont be disappointed! Advanced Entertainment also provided the up lighting for the wedding and it was perfect- the lighting really made the reception and dance area beautiful! I can not say enough about Advanced Entertainment!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Advanced Entertainment DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!
    We work hard as a team and we are so happy you and your family had a memorable time!!!
    AEDJ

Nicole 路 Married on 10/04/2014

Absolutely amazing! Mike was worth every penny we spent! He was extremely professional and easy to work with. Our reception was said to be the best wedding reception by many guests. Mike and his wife were amazing and kept us on our feet dancing all night! We even had to hire him on the spot for additional time because we didn't want the night to end! It was absolutely the right choice for a professional, kind and fun DJ! You won't be disappointed at all!!

Sent on 02/28/2015

Jade 路 Married on 05/03/2014

They were awesome, and always kept people out on the dance floor. It was amazing. Service was great.

Sent on 05/07/2014

Tina 路 Married on 01/21/2012

Fabulous! They are the best! Compliments all night

Sent on 03/12/2012

Marissa 路 Married on 08/27/2011

This was the toughest vendor for me to pick, as a dj makes or breaks your reception, and it's just nothing like picking flowers where you get instantly rewarded with beautiful bouquets! But finally - from talking to my reception place the most, they had just high high reviews about Mike and Advanced Entertainment, however they were also one of the most expensive. Regardless, I talked to Mike quite a bit and was really sold on them, and then Mike delivered the news that he was not available the night of our wedding. He said he was sending a fantastic second - Scott Bailey, and he absolutely delivered!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and we are still getting compliments on what a fun wedding we had. Adam and I left our reception when it was over and said to eachother "that was such a great time!! and it was our wedding!!" I highly highly recommend Advanced Entertainment and just buck up and pay a few hundred more for them. Best decision we made.

Sent on 11/01/2011
  • User5547008 路 2+ years ago

AEDJ can read a crowd and play the right song at the right time. He was a great MC and encouraged the non-participants without being forceful or pushy. Everyone had a lot of fun and I was complimented on my DJs performance. He engaged with the venue director to make sure everything was on time and running smooth and checked in with us from time to time. Would recommend to any friend of mine!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Ashley 路 Married on 06/24/2011

We really liked Mike and Denise. They were fun and easy to get along with. :)

Sent on 07/15/2011

Kate 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Such a great team to work with! They were fun and kept the dance floor full all night! They got a few things mixed up that had been on our planner, but it didn't really matter in the end - they remembered all the important stuff!

Sent on 07/05/2017
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 05/26/2017

3.5

Mike and his wife did an AMAZING job at our May wedding! Thanks to them, our wedding reception stayed (generally) on schedule and I didn't have to worry about what was happening next. His personality really makes the reception experience so enjoyable for guests and he knows what to say, when. Top notch. Pretty responsive, especially knowing his busy schedule.

Sent on 06/16/2017