Adrienne Knauer Harpist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Catherine M. Married on 05/21/2022

Fantastic!

Adrienne is a phenomenal harpist. The way she pushes the boundaries of classical expectations for harp music is wonderful. The music she played enhanced our wedding ceremony and made it all the more special. We loved working with Adrienne and having her as a part of our wedding day.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Catherine! It was an honor playing for your and Jamie's wedding :)
    Laurie S. Married on 05/14/2022

Best Decision Ever!

Having Adrienne at our wedding was a dream! We had an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and having Adrienne play the harp elevated the whole experience of our garden soiree. It was such a special and unique touch! She was easy to communicate with, supported with a list of song choices, and was so helpful throughout the wedding planning journey when we had questions about setup and timeline. I'll never forget walking down the aisle to the live version of Canon in D. It was absolutely magical. I would book Adrienne over and over again if I could!
    Calvin M. Married on 03/20/2022

Can’t go wrong with Adrienne

Adrienne was incredibly professional, easy to work with, and a wonderful musician! Her harp playing really helped to make our small wedding feel intimate and elegant. Many of our guests were noticing and appreciating her versions of popular songs and we got lots of compliments!

There is no better way to introduce a wedding party than to have such an amazing harpist! Definitely would recommend her to anyone.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Madeline C. Married on 02/26/2022

Wedding Review

Adrienne went above and beyond for our wedding. We had a schedule conflict with a vocal artist and she diligently found a replacement to compliment her gorgeous harp playing. The music was perfection. It really set a sophisticated elegant tone, but was modern and upbeat. Everyone absolutely loved it! I would 10/10 recommend Adrienne.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 02/19/2022

100% Hire Adrienne!

When starting the wedding planning process we knew we wanted live music as part of our special day and I was immediately sold on Adrienne! Her style is such a wonderful blend of classical and modern day edgy and it absolutely wowed both us and our guests. Watching video playback of our day and hearing her beautiful version of Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley as I walked down the aisle, Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap as we had our first kiss, and clips from our guests during cocktail hour of her absolutely crushing Still Dre are some of my favorite wedding memories. Not to mention she played Nothing Else Matters by Metallica as a special request from us. There is not a single thing Adrienne can't do!

On top of her incredible music, booking and communication was a breeze! She is truly a dream to work with and hear on your special day. We can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so special. We highly recommend her and will be sure to tell anyone and everyone!
    Crystal S. Married on 01/15/2022

Creme de la Creme

Adrienne is an absolute pleasure to work with. She added the perfect touch to our ceremony, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
    She is able to play newer songs, pop songs, as well as older songs. She has something for everyone.
    One wonderful story that was relayed to us was when the groom's great uncle requested La Vie En Rose, Adrienne was able to being playing without missing a beat which brought him to tears immediately.
    Thank you for making our day so special.
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We laughed, we cried, we twerked and cried again

Adrienne is a goddess and a queen. Her amazing talents were by far the most special and unique touch of our entire wedding day. Not only did she gracefully accommodate every special request (from Disney tracks to Method Man!) but she brought with her an added level of positivity and humor that was CLUTCH to keep me grounded after our ceremony arch splintered to pieces about an hour prior. Your guests will be blown away by her presence and you'll never want to host another event again without her and her magical strings. HIRE HER TODAY! She books fast ;) .
    Alexis M. Married on 03/07/2021

10/10 Absolutely Amazing

Adrienne was amazing from the very beginning to the end, she worked so well with us especially with COVID. Her work is so gorgeous and the absolute perfect touch to our wedding!!
  • Spring
    Spring A. Married on 02/15/2020

Next Level, Seriously.

Adrienne played for our cocktail hour and ceremony, and we received comments all night on how amazing she was! I thought I wasn't a harp fan before hearing Adrienne play at a wedding expo, but my mind was immediately changed.
    Her music definitely took the ceremony up another level. Not only is her talent undeniable, but she was incredibly professional, reliable and easy going during the whole process, and our custom music requests were nailed. I'd recommend Adrienne 100x over!
    Rachel A. Married on 01/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The detail every wedding needs

When my mom insisted I find a harpist for our ceremony, I thought she was crazy, but I am so happy we did! Adrienne played the most beautiful music while our guests arrived and throughout the ceremony. Working with her before the event was just as pleasant. We met with her and heard her play and she made sure we had the music that made our ceremony ours. I would highly recommend her for any event!
    Anwaar S. Married on 10/12/2019

Best Harpist ever

Adrienne was a delight to have for my wedding. Many of the guests including myself immediately fell in love with her and honestly it made my day much more special than I can even imagine. I was worried as i booked Adrienne at the last minute and thankfully she was available and offered so many music options in which a lot of it was well rounded and already on my playlist! I highly recommend hiring her as this was probably one decisions I made for my wedding! Very responsive, professional, talented and flexible. You can't go wrong

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Anwaar!! Even though I was only there for a short period of time I loved learning about your love story through the toasts and speeches :)
    Kylee K. Married on 10/11/2019

Skilled Harpist!!!

I originally saw Adrienne play at the El Chorro “I Do” event and instantly fell in love with her music! I knew I needed her for my wedding and I was so happy with the outcome. Adrienne was so great to work with. She was responsive, timely, accommodating, professional and a lot of fun! She went out of her way to accommodate our difficult requests. Everyone at my wedding commented on how amazing she was and how lovely her music was. Her song list is extremely diverse and fun to select from. She plays
    classical, jazz, rock, pop, rap, etc.…. just about everything. Having harp music was such a nice touch and made our day feel extra special. Definitely recommend her for weddings!
    Rachael Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful music

We wanted harp music for our ceremony after hearing a harp play during my brother’s wedding several years ago. Adrienne has amazing talent! After hearing a trial of her music we decided to have her play for both our ceremony and cocktail hour. She played beautiful music which made our special day even more special! I picked the song I wanted for my walk and the bridal party’s walk, and we had her play her suggested song list for our cocktail hour. All of it was wonderful, we highly recommend her!

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much Rachael for your kind words!! I loved playing for your wedding and how you were so thoughtful with your music choices. Congrats to you and Michael!!
    Dan Married on 07/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My partner and I own an aerial yoga studio in Philadelphia's Old City district, and we hired Adrienne to perform during an aerial yoga workshop. We have a fairly small space, so Adrienne set up her instrument just outside the studio where the workshop was going to take place. Generally, we use Spotify for music during our classes, but thought it would be really unique and unexpected to have a workshop featuring live music instead. We were right! Adrienne's performance was just incredibly gorgeous. And in fact, she actually worked with our instructor ahead of time to provide music that would flow well with the workshop's specific class choreography. Overall, Adrienne's performance was simply fantastic. What's more, it actually made the event one of our best-attended and most popular workshops to date. The workshop sold out, and there was even a small waiting list of people who wanted to take it but couldn't get in. We absolutely would not hesitate to hire Adrienne again ... and in fact, I'm sure we will!

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dan! I love your and Carrie's studio space and enjoyed playing there as much as I love taking classes there :) Looking forward to the next time!
    Linda Y. Married on 07/11/2019

would hire again

She is amazing, professional, flexible and would hire her again. She will make your event even better.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! I enjoyed playing for your Christmas event :) Hope to work with you again in the future!
    Sheila C. Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing, Angelic, PERFECT!!!!

Magnificent! Our guests were overwhelmed with Adrienne’s performance and beautiful instrument at our wedding. It was such a touch of class to have her perform for our ceremony and pre-reception activities. She is extremely accomplished with a wide genera of music for any taste. She is also a beautiful person inside and out and a true pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Adrienne for any event, her talent is quite simply amazing!

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sheila! I loved getting to know you and choosing specific songs for your wedding day. I think you walking down the aisle to Edelweiss was absolutely perfect :)
    Brett A. Married on 10/19/2018

Magical Evening

Adrienne played at our wedding in October. She was in continual contact with us leading up to the night and answered all of our questions, including pricing and setup (solo vs duet). She was punctual and very professional. Adrieene has a vast knowledge of songs and was willing to play any request. She allowed guests to sing and accompany her. Her musical ability is beyond reproach. We were thrilled with how her musicical ability enhanced our magical night! Both my husband I are more than happy to provide an any additional references.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Brett & Kara! One of the highlights from your wedding was playing your first dance - Groovy Kind of Love :) Keep in touch!
    Nicky Married on 06/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cannot recommend Adrienne highly enough!! Highly professional, lovely ambience, excellent repertoire of music. My wedding guests asked me for her cards, they were so impressed.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and review, Nicky!! I so appreciate you supporting live music.
    Toni Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Loved having Adrienne play at my weding ceremony. I wish I could have heard her play but our guest loved it. She's added that special touch on our special day. Nice and professional.
    Brooke Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne is an INCREDIBLY skilled harpist who is so easy to work with. She played the most incredible renditions of various songs for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She even learned some songs for us to personalize our ceremony. I would definitely hire Adrienne again if I had to do my wedding over, and I will recommend her to friends! Hire Adrienne and you won't be disappointed!
    Kelly Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so impressed with Adrienne's quickness to respond given such short notice. Once we committed, we set up an immediate confrence call to go over details of what our thoughts and wants would be for our reception. She was very helpful and sent a list of songs we could select from or to request some if there were favorites that we wanted. The day of the event she was wonderful! She was ontime dressed professional and was just truly amazing. She captivated the audience. It made our day and added a lovely touch of elegance to our reception. Thank you again Adrienne
    K Married on 05/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne was great, she can learn new songs incredibly fast on short notice. And she was very accommodating to fit our schedule. Her playing added that extra special touch we really wanted during the ceremony - very classy.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 04/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne was wonderful to work with and the music she provided was the perfect touch for our quaint wedding. She was easy to work with, quick to respond and provided samples of her music. From the beginning to end she was terrific!
    Natasha Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted my live music to sound like and she blew me away. All my my guests complimented me on her music. She was very flexible and learned a new song specifically for my wedding. The price for her services were very responsible as well. I am completely satisfied in choosing her to play at my wedding and would recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist as she was amazing!

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thanks Natasha! Your wedding was beautiful and you were stunning :) Best wishes!
    Sarah Married on 12/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Adrienne's playing was exactly what we envisioned. She sent us a great list for pieces to choose from for each party of the ceremony...even under such a time crunch. She is definitely a great person to work with on your very special day.

Adrienne Knauer Harpist's reply:

Thanks Sarah! It was great to be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes :)
illustration stars