Adrienne Knauer - Harpist Reviews

25 | Scottsdale, AZ

25 Reviews for Adrienne Knauer - Harpist

25 Adrienne Knauer - Harpist Reviews

Dan · Getting married on 07/26/2019

My partner and I own an aerial yoga studio in Philadelphia's Old City district, and we hired Adrienne to perform during an aerial yoga workshop. We have a fairly small space, so Adrienne set up her instrument just outside the studio where the workshop was going to take place. Generally, we use Spotify for music during our classes, but thought it would be really unique and unexpected to have a workshop featuring live music instead. We were right! Adrienne's performance was just incredibly gorgeous. And in fact, she actually worked with our instructor ahead of time to provide music that would flow well with the workshop's specific class choreography. Overall, Adrienne's performance was simply fantastic. What's more, it actually made the event one of our best-attended and most popular workshops to date. The workshop sold out, and there was even a small waiting list of people who wanted to take it but couldn't get in. We absolutely would not hesitate to hire Adrienne again ... and in fact, I'm sure we will!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Dan! I love your and Carrie's studio space and enjoyed playing there as much as I love taking classes there :) Looking forward to the next time!

Nicky · Married on 06/04/2018

Cannot recommend Adrienne highly enough!! Highly professional, lovely ambience, excellent repertoire of music. My wedding guests asked me for her cards, they were so impressed.

Toni · Married on 04/14/2018

Loved having Adrienne play at my weding ceremony. I wish I could have heard her play but our guest loved it. She's added that special touch on our special day. Nice and professional.

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2017

Adrienne is an INCREDIBLY skilled harpist who is so easy to work with. She played the most incredible renditions of various songs for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She even learned some songs for us to personalize our ceremony. I would definitely hire Adrienne again if I had to do my wedding over, and I will recommend her to friends! Hire Adrienne and you won't be disappointed!

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

We were so impressed with Adrienne's quickness to respond given such short notice. Once we committed, we set up an immediate confrence call to go over details of what our thoughts and wants would be for our reception. She was very helpful and sent a list of songs we could select from or to request some if there were favorites that we wanted. The day of the event she was wonderful! She was ontime dressed professional and was just truly amazing. She captivated the audience. It made our day and added a lovely touch of elegance to our reception. Thank you again Adrienne

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist 1
    Adrienne Knauer - Harpist 2

K · Married on 05/24/2017

Adrienne was great, she can learn new songs incredibly fast on short notice. And she was very accommodating to fit our schedule. Her playing added that extra special touch we really wanted during the ceremony - very classy.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Adrienne was wonderful to work with and the music she provided was the perfect touch for our quaint wedding. She was easy to work with, quick to respond and provided samples of her music. From the beginning to end she was terrific!

Natasha · Married on 04/08/2017

Adrienne was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted my live music to sound like and she blew me away. All my my guests complimented me on her music. She was very flexible and learned a new song specifically for my wedding. The price for her services were very responsible as well. I am completely satisfied in choosing her to play at my wedding and would recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist as she was amazing!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks Natasha! Your wedding was beautiful and you were stunning :) Best wishes!

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2016

Adrienne's playing was exactly what we envisioned. She sent us a great list for pieces to choose from for each party of the ceremony...even under such a time crunch. She is definitely a great person to work with on your very special day.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks Sarah! It was great to be a part of your wedding day. Best wishes :)

Courtney · Married on 07/22/2016

We got married on 7/22/16 and Adrienne provided the music for both our ceremony and our cocktail hour and it was absolutely beautiful! She was great to work with as we had a few specific requests for the ceremony and everything was exactly as imagined! Our guests loved the harp and enjoyed every second of the cocktail hour. Adrienne is so talented!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Courtney! It was a pleasure being a part of your ceremony and cocktail hour. Best wishes!

Liz · Married on 07/16/2016

Adrienne was so accommodating with our song requests, and our guests were delighted with her performance.

Sent on 08/25/2016

Ryann · Married on 06/24/2016

Absolutely fantastic! Great price, very flexible. She handled my let minute changes and is a very talented musician. I wouldn't have had anyone else

Sent on 07/11/2016

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Ryann, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy being a part of your wedding day.

Julie · Married on 09/06/2015

Very Professional, with Class. She arrived early and provided her services gracefully. She's wonderful at what she does. Communicated well and I would recommend her to a friend.

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much Julie! I appreciate your thoughtful review. Best wishes!

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

Adrienne was very easy to work with! I originally heard her play at a fake wedding event in Philadelphia and knew I wanted her for my wedding. My guests thought she was great, just as I did when I heard her play for the first time. She plays classical as well as songs I specially requested. She is very reasonably priced and worth it!

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks Samantha! It was great meeting you at the Fake Wedding. All the best!

Kayla · Married on 08/29/2015

Adrienne is an amazing addition to any event. She plays beautifully and really made our big day special.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla! I appreciate it :)

Adrienne played for our ceremony and we couldn't be happier with everything about it! She was so talented and added such a unique touch that made our wedding feel really special. She offered to play literally anything we wanted, and was able to learn anything she didn't know previously, ranging from all of the classics to any rock song or Motown hit we could name! We weren't sure what to do for the processional at first, and she had great suggestions for us that fit perfectly with what we'd been picturing. We would gladly recommend her to anyone interested in having beautiful music played by a fun, friendly person!

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thank you so much! I love when couples have requests because it adds a really personal touch to their wedding day. All the best!

Mark · Married on 05/17/2015

Adrienne was fantastic! Thanks for making our special day perfect.

Thank you Mark!

We were fortunate to have Adrienne perform a special piece for our ceremony. I was very pleased with her professionalism and ability to be accommodating. I found her by way of a recommendation of another harpist who had a scheduling conflict with our wedding date. We were very pleased to have Adrienne add that special touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Juliet · Married on 06/26/2010

Adrienne was an excellent vendor! She was prompt, professional, and accommodating. She was able to play a special request (All You Need is Love) for our recessional music with no problem. I would recommend Adrienne to anyone looking for a unique addition to their ceremony!

Thank you Juliet!

Adrienne was the perfect musician to play during our wedding ceremony. She was professional, accommodating, flexible, and she played beautifully! I was so pleased to have her be part of our wedding - she added such a special touch to the day!

Sarah · event on: 05/10/2015

Adrienne was delightful to work with; her professionalism and calm demeanor added to the elegance of my Tea Party. Her careful preparation, beautiful musicianship, and joyful personality made me feel at ease and able to attend to other details. I intent to use her for my yearly event!

sharlena · Married on 05/02/2015

Adrienne was hired to entertain guests at my wedding as they waited for the ceremony to begin, as well as the ceremony music. According to ALL of our guests, her performance was AWESOME. She brought a sense of elegance to our wedding. EVERYONE just enjoyed being mesmerized by her sweet sounds. Even my Uncle Wayne was impressed and he's that complaining uncle who doesn't like anything! Its 5 months later and people are still buzzing about it, especially, my father. In his words, "she played her little heart out!".
    Adrienne is such a pleasant person to work with. She made the planning process so much better than I anticipated. I plan to hire her again in the future, so I can sit and experience the wonderfulness that our guests were able to experience.

I definitely recommend hiring Adrienne as a great addition to any event as hired entertainment......ADRIENNE YOU ROCK!!!!!

The Shy's

Sent on 09/27/2015

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist's reply:

Thanks so much Sharlena for your thoughtful review! I loved being a part of your wedding day, it was beautiful. All the best!
  • F

Fred · Married on 07/19/2014

Adrienne played before the the ceremony, as guests arrived.
    She played for the ceremony, which was outdoors.
    She played after the ceremony.
    She respected all of our music choices and suggested others.
    All went well.

Thanks Fred!

Karina · Married on 03/24/2018

Adrienne totally set the mood for our ceremony and cocktail hour/photo time! First off, she's a total PRO at what she does-- she plays beautifully and obviously is super skilled at her craft. Setting up an appointment to meet with her and hear her play before our wedding was a breeze-- we got to narrow down song choices then and there. She can even take requests for more obscure songs and play them on the harp. Her prices are on the higher end, and it's definitely up to the bride and groom to decide what's within the budget, but you definitely get what you pay for! We received many compliments about the live harp. Thanks again Adrienne!

Adrienne Knauer - Harpist 3