Adrienne Gerber Photography Reviews

Adrienne Gerber Photography 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth V. Chen · Married on 07/05/2019

Incredible, Unparalleled Artistry

Adrienne was INCREDIBLE! I contacted her within 30 days of my last-minute elopement (due to my husband getting deployed), and she immediately responded to my inquiry and got right to work! She was a dream to work with! She maintained great and consistent communication prior to the wedding (asking about hair / make-up / attire / venue, certain shots I wanted, the feel / theme of the wedding, etc), and my family and I can't say enough great things about what happened the day of the wedding, too!

Adrienne has the most fabulous and charismatic personality that made us feel like we had known her our whole lives! Her personal and easy-going yet constantly professional demeanor throughout the entire day made for a super fun and very memorable wedding.

Adrienne was very open to any and all of our suggestions, yet was also always very helpful providing her own, too. Even though (like any bride) I was trying to micro-manage every part of the wedding to ensure that it went without a hitch, Adrienne told me to enjoy the day as best as possible and she would do the rest photography-wise, and boy did she ever! She (and her assistant photographer Amanda) was an integral part of the wedding and felt more like a wedding-party member rather than "just" a photographer!

After the wedding, Adrienne was also extremely quick in providing a social media "sneak-peek" that was especially important to my husband and me, as that was how we announced our marriage to all of our family and friends. She also very quickly wrote a blog post about us that included several great preview photos!!

I cannot tell you how BEAUTIFUL her photos are, and although I am biased, EVERYONE (family, friends, vendors, professors) thought so, too! Adrienne's artistry is absolutely stunning and I'm so, so appreciative to both her and Amanda for capturing such a special moment in our lives. We will be forever grateful

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 12
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 13

Ethan · Married on 06/22/2019

Great photographer!

Adrienne and her husband were so wonderful to work with! And the pictures were absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them for years to come.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 18
  • Alexis

Alexis Vitanza · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Photography

Adrienne was such a wonderful photographer. She is so down to earth and comfortable to be around! Our engagement and wedding photos couldn't have come out any more beautiful!! If you love to explore new things with photos and want some BOMB memories of your special day, I would highly recommend Adrienne!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 19
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 20
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 21
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 22
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 23

Gwen Berry · Married on 10/26/2018

A Bride's Dream Come True Photographer

Adrienne is professional, fun, beaming with goodness, sweet, and so incredibly talented. I am madly in love with my wedding photos. She captures moments most wouldn't even see. She has an eye for beauty. Adrienne was born to document life. She set my mind at ease when the forecast showed rain for my intimate outdoor wedding. Now I'm so thankful it did rain because of what she was able to capture. I'd recommend Adrienne in a heart beat.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Stevie · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so happy we chose Adrienne Gerber Photography to capture our wedding day! We absolutely love our pictures!! They captured all the important moments of our day so beautifully! Adrienne really knows how to keep a bride calm and looking relaxed on a day that has the potential to be so stressful! She and her husband (her second shooter), Ryan, were both just so wonderful and professional!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 24
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 25
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 26
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 27
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 28

Rena · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Adrienne was incredible to work with! Every part of the planning process was so easy with her; she is so kind and responsive and has so many helpful suggestions for you to make your pictures and wedding day schedule everything you want. She is so great at making you feel comfortable behind the camera and giving directions and is SO TALENTED (but anyone who’s seen her photos can plainly see that!). We feel so lucky to have had her loan us her talents for our engagement and wedding photos! She has given us so many photos that we’ll cherish for a lifetime 

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 29
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 30
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 31

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Gorgeous Dreamy Photos

Oh my goodness, Adrienne and her husband were WONDERFUL. Our wedding pictures are absolutely dreamy and we couldn’t be happier with them. Within 3 weeks of our wedding, she provided us over 600 gorgeous, totally different images. Choosing between them for our album is tough! From our first correspondence Adrienne was pleasant, responsive, and professional. On our wedding day she put us at ease and it felt more like we were hanging out with a friend. The images are creative, artistic, and timeless. Her natural light photography and sense of composition are really unique. And she has a knack for capturing candid shots when people are at their best. Really stunning work.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

More than I Dreamed!

Adrienne captured our day so perfectly and fully. Not only are our photos absolutely, positively STUNNING, she captured everything that made our day... us. From capturing the decorations to capturing the personalities of the people we love the most, I can not recommend her highly enough. She was also so fun to work with (many of my bridesmaids said the same thing)! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Hollie · Married on 05/19/2018

LOOK NO FURTHER- this is your photographer.

You are crazy if you book anyone other than Adrienne to capture any special event you have coming up. She is amazing. She was quick to respond, her rates are reasonable and affordable, she gave us our wedding photos quicker than we could have imagined. The whole experience with Adrienne was fantastic. If you’re like me and don’t feel confident in front of a camera- she’ll help you and guide you and produce the most beautiful photos you never knew you were capable of taking. Her eye for detail is amazing- scoping out the perfect locations, lighting, moments for the most remarkable photos. 100% will use Adrienne for any future photography needs - and you should too.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved Adrienne and couldn’t be more pleased with our wedding day photos. Her artistic eye and attention to detail are impressive. Her unique style is eye-catching and impactful. She was reliable, attentive, communicative, professional, and made us feel comfortable with her behind the camera. We highly recommend her; you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 32
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 33
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 34
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 35
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 36

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

I've worked with Adrienne on numerous projects both personal and professional, and she is everything you want in a photographer! She's enthusiastic, adventurous, creative and professional. I love her style, and her photos are truly beautiful. Every time I collaborate with her, I am confident that her work will be stunning. If you want a photographer you can trust, Adrienne truly delivers!

Adrienne Gerber Photography 37

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Adrienne is the best! You can’t go wrong booking her for any of your photography needs. I used Addienne for my engagement and wedding photos, and they were stunning! She really cares about what you are looking for in your pictures and does everything she can to make them the best!

Anna · Married on 07/07/2017

Wow! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Adrienne! I was so excited to work with her as soon as I saw her photos online. Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and very authentic. She was very helpful prior to our wedding day and the day of, as was her husband Ryan. Not only is her work fantastic, but she is very kind and genuine. I was so happy with the way she captured all aspects of our wedding day, including sunset photos!!! She allowed my groom and I to be ourselves and it definitely came through in the photos. The pictures turned out gorgeous and her creativity is amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for your special day. She definitely will exceed your expectations!!

Sent on 01/11/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 38
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 39
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 40
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 41

Shyla · Married on 06/11/2017

Adrienne is one of my all-time favorite business women to work with. She not only has a unique eye for beauty and state of the art skills, she is a professional. Working with her for my wedding was easy and so much fun. She made us feel so comfortable and was Awe-some at making the men laugh and getting them to pose for the shots we wanted. Adrienne went above and beyond the expectations in the contract and made sure we were taken care of the day of our wedding. She is always very quick at getting pictures back and posting them.

Kristina · Married on 05/14/2017

Adrienne is amazing! I love our wedding photos. She was really able to capture the spirit of the day and moments I will treasure forever. Also, she made us feel very comfortable during the process (we are both a little camera shy).

Adrienne Gerber Photography 42
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 49
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 50
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 51

Hannah · Married on 08/27/2016

Adrienne made us feel so comfortable on the day of our wedding. She is down to earth and very flexible. Our pictures look natural as if real life was captured. We were thrilled with her work and will continue to use her in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2018

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Adrienne was phenomenal on our wedding day! She was like our wedding coordinator and photographer in one. She is professional, friendly, accommodating, and makes you feel comfortable. She was truly a joy to work with and our pictures are out of this world. Everyone who sees them loves them!!! She's the best! :)

Sent on 01/13/2018

Kim · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Adrienne was wonderful, and we are so pleased with our pictures! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 52
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 53
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 54
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 55

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

Adrienne did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! Our photos turned out absolute beautiful. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures from friends and family. She and her husband were so great and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Natalie · Married on 01/17/2016

We loved having Adrienne & her husband for our wedding photographers! We got married in January with temps in the 20s and they were more than willing to shoot outdoor photos. They are laid back yet professional and truly captured the spirit of our day. We treasure our photos! I've since used them to photograph other occasions and have been 100% pleased each time.

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 56
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 57
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 58
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 59
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 60
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 61

Bethany · Married on 06/19/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Adrienne Gerber and her photography skills! I first saw Adrienne's work online and was beyond impressed with how beautiful and natural her pictures looked! When I booked Adrienne to do my own engagement pictures, I was so excited by the way she listened to my hopes for the photo shoot and picked the PERFECT location! On the day of the shoot, my (now husband) and I were nervous about being in the spotlight. Adrienne made us feel so comfortable, she made us laugh and she encouraged us with kinds words and affirmation throughout the whole shoot. Because Adrienne was able to make us feel so comfortable, we were able to be ourselves and act naturally! It paid off in the pictures! The pictures were gorgeous! She perfectly timed the sunset and used the fall scenery as the canvas to showcase our love!
    Since our engagement pictures were so fantastic, there was no question that we wanted Adrienne to do our wedding photos as well! Adrienne was able to capture every moment of our wedding day and display the true emotion and raw happiness of the day! She took the most important day of our lives and gave us memories that we will be able to hold onto forever! Just days after the wedding she had already prepared a preview of pictures for us! Shortly afterwards, she had the rest of the pictures edited to perfection and prepared for us to enjoy! Her timeliness was so appreciated and showed her true professionalism and passion for what she does!
    Adrienne is a true professional and her work ethic is outstanding! Even though she is such a professional, she is also personable, real and genuine! It is clear that she truly loves people and works to fulfill each of her clients dreams! The gift that Adrienne gave me through the photos that she took will forever be one of my most treasured possessions. I would highly recommend Adrienne for any of your photography needs! She's the best!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/13/2015

Adrienne and her husband were awesome to work with! And the turn around time was great as well. Highly recommend them as Adrienne has a phenomenal gift for capturing beautiful moments that were authentic and special to us on our day.

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 62
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 63

Haley · Married on 04/11/2015

Adrienne was a wonderful photographer! She made me feel so beautiful and photogenic (even though I’m not that great in front of the camera) and let us be ourselves and feel comfortable. She honestly makes you feel like the best looking couple ever! I’m so glad she was our wedding photographer!

Abby · Married on 08/10/2014

Adrienne was absolutely incredible. Finding a photographer to capture the heart of our wedding day was very important to me and my husband. We were blown away by our experience and photos from Adrienne Gerber Photography! Leading up to our big day, Adrienne was a great communicator and answered all our questions. On our wedding day, Adrienne made everyone feel comfortable. She was organized, professional and so sweet! When we received our photos we were so pleased. She showed incredible attention to detail and we loved how each shot captured the joy of our day. Her photography style displayed real candid moments between my husband and I and our dear loved ones. Our photos are keepsakes we cherish now and for years to come! I highly recommend Adrienne!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Adrienne Gerber Photography 73
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

“All Seasons Wedding” with the most talented💙🌈

Wish I could give many more stars! Adrianne and her hubby Ryan were incredible! From day 1 Adrienne made everything so easy and laid back! Her attention to detail is mind blowing! Her timing of photos was spot on to make us feel relaxed and not in a rush to be at the next part of the night! We had so much fun the whole day and she knew exactly what to do to adapt when the weather took a turn! I cannot thank you enough for your talent and helping our day be so special, Adrienne💜

Sent on 10/23/2018