Adrienne and Dani Photography Reviews

16 Reviews for Adrienne and Dani Photography

16 Adrienne and Dani Photography Reviews

Amber Moreno · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Adrienne & Dani Photography out of Sacramento was absolutely amazing! Not only were Adrienne & Dani very responsive, patient and helpful during the planning process, but they were also so nice & professional in person. They followed our photo timeline perfectly and captured every moment we wanted. They sent the sneak peeks back within the week and wow! They are amazing! I highly recommend Adrienne & Dani Photography for any photo needs. Simply amazing ladies!

Adrienne and Dani Photography 1
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 6
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 7
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 8

Gwenith · Married on 07/21/2018

Adrienne and Dani were SO WONDERFUL to work with from the get-go. They were so kind, fun to work with, and pleasant all around from the first meeting until we received our photos. They made us feel so happy and natural and they produced SUCH AWESOME WORK! We also loved that they shared some of our crazy, nerdy interests. I felt like we were with friends when we were with them. The photos were delivered in 8 weeks--an AWESOME turnaround time for wedding photos! We are SO happy with their work and would (and have) recommend them to anyone who asks!

Adrienne and Dani Photography 9
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 10
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 11

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

I absolutely loved loved loved working with Oh Snap! Photography! They made everything so much easy and helped make our day so special. My husband is not a fan of taking photos and they made it so easy and fun. And we absolutely loved how our photos turned out! I highly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Great experience!

Adrienne and Dani were absolutely amazing! I was looking for a natural, romantic feel and that's exactly what I found with Adrienne and Dani. They are so friendly and helped my husband and I loosen up when we felt embarrassed to take pictures! They are very professional and were always quick to respond to my emails. I love how my wedding pictures turned out and I wouldn't have chosen anyone else for my special day!

Kristi · Married on 10/13/2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about these two women. I was a bride on a tight budget, and loved that they had a la carte pricing available and were willing to work with my small budget. First, their communication is impeccable--I never had to wait more than a couple hours for a reply to my many emails. I was very anxious for our engagement session, and their jokes and happy, optimistic attitudes really put me at ease; plus our photos turned out beautiful. It was the same for our wedding-they were on time, professional, and always upbeat and friendly! My mother even complimented my choice of photographers because of their "wonderful personalities." I can't wait to get our wedding pictures back (NO PRESSURE LADIES haha) and have been recommending them to everyone who mentions the need for a photographer.

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Fantastic and all around... Awesome! Where do I even begin? The ladies of Oh Snap! were all of that and more. I contacted Adrienne and Dani a month out from the date of our wedding and we were lucky enough that the one date in Ictober they had available was our day. And what a wonderful thing that was. Working with these two was an absolute pleasure and we were so grateful to have them be part of our day. I could go on and on, but their professionalism, friendliness and the ease about them made being in front of the camera a breeze. And at the end of it all, we truly feel like they are both friends for life. Thank you again Adrienne and Dani for making Cassie and myself feel beautiful and for also being part of our never to forget, day! You all rock and are worth every penny!

Adrienne and Dani Photography 12
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 13

Randy · Married on 09/09/2017

From the first meeting, thru the engagement photos and until the very end of our wedding celebration, Adrienne and Dani were the best! At our first meeting, they put both my husband and myself at ease, shared their thoughts, and left us feeling as if we were in good hands. We could not have been more pleased with the engagement photos, taken on a very hot evening in Sacramento. We knew at that point that all we had to do was to show up to our wedding, and Adrienne and Dani would take care of business, and boy did they! They captured the essence of our love and the joy in the faces of our guests. And in a stealth-like way! We rarely knew they were around, capturing all of the special moments, never in the way of us or our guests. Our guests were full of compliments for them and their work. I would not hesitate to recommend Oh Snap! Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Adrienne and Dani Photography 14
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 21
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 22
    Adrienne and Dani Photography 23

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2017

Literally THE BEST photographers ever! Amazing women and amazing photos!! Our engagement pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures.

Brittany · Married on 06/09/2017

I can't even say enough wonderful things about these two ladies without writing a novel! They are absolutely amazing photographers and they are such a pleasure to work with! We recommended them to my family for family portraits and a now married couple friend of ours and they absolutely loved Oh Snap! too. They were very responsiveness during the months leading up to the wedding, and even after the wedding! They also are just so much fun to be around and they know how to make you feel and look your best. BEST PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Marilyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful pics. I would not change anything. I love all of the pictures!
    Thank you for accommodating me and really thank you for such an amazing job!!

Brian · Married on 07/12/2014

My bride and I are thrilled with our wedding pictures! Oh Snap! was on time and on budget; we received our digital pictures exactly one month after the ceremony--2 weeks ahead of schedule. We have received many glowing comments about our pix from family and FB friends.

Cristina · Married on 04/12/2014

They were profesional, on time, very nice with us and añl the guests, and with a perfect price!

It was such a pleasure to work with Oh Snap Photography! They were always very accommodating whenever we had any questions or concerns. The photos were sooo gorgeous and their pricing was just right! During our engagement shoot they helped us relax with lots of jokes and general silliness. It really helped us get over all the awkwardness or posing for the camera. During our wedding, they were such a godsend! They breezed through our crazy family photos and during the ceremony/reception we could hardly tell they were there. They got lots of photos of family and guests having a great time as well as every little detail we had put into the decorations. They even captured some great moments with family I didn't even remember happening! I couldn't recommend them enough!

• User3612609 · event on: 08/17/2013

Top notch service! The photos are amazing and we got them really fast! Oh Snap's team provided wonderful service at a great value. I'm glad I decided to hire them. I will most definitely hire them again! Thank you! A+++

Betty · Married on 09/16/2012

Excellent and affordable choice for two professional photographers! Our September 2012 wedding was the second or third wedding OhSnap! had ever booked and we were a bit worried about the quality of the pictures, especially when they charged my husband and I a fraction of what we would have paid with any other vendor. Our package included engagement pictures, which we shot at the State Fair. We were late meeting them at the fair on that hot summer evening, and yet both photographers remained pleasant, professional and flexible throughout the shoot. And we couldn't have asked for better pictures. The photographers captured several amazing candid shots with beautiful colors and lighting, and some cool action shots as well. We were not disappointed with the wedding pictures, either. We had a very long wedding, and they were with us 'till the end. Thank you, Adrienne and Sheridan, for toughing it out at our not-so-traditional wedding and capturing all those beautiful moments!

3.5
      3.5

The price was very resonable they were quite accommodating. I only wish they had gotten more shots of the family and guest.