Adrienne & Amber Photography Reviews

31 | Royal Oak, MI

31 Reviews for Adrienne & Amber Photography

Mary T. · Getting married on 04/03/2022

Friendly and absolute troopers!

Incredibly professional and sweet! Adrienne and Amber trekked out to our area (40 minutes away) in frigid weather and managed to put together a beautiful engagement session with limited sunlight! We've enjoyed working with them so far and cannot wait to see what wonderful shots they'll get for our wedding in March.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Gina

Gina Gouwens · Getting married on 06/01/2021

WOW! Perfectly Captured our Day!

We couldn't be happier with our results from Adrienne & Amber Photography! I was a bridesmaid in a few weddings they were apart of and I was so impressed with how comfortable they made everyone feel throughout the whole day. When I was getting married it was no question that I wanted to work with them, and I'm so happy we did!
    Adrienne helped me organize so many details about the wedding day, including a detailed day-of timeline, and reminded me of little things I wouldn't have thought of that made the day run so smoothly! The organization helped with getting the best quality of pictures for our large wedding party, so people didn't feel like they were waiting around for forever, and we all truly got to enjoy our day!
    When we got our pictures back I was in tears at how beautiful they turned out, and how perfectly they captured how magical our wedding really was!
    I will 100% go back to them for any future events!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Shelby Retherford · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Genuine, wonderful photographers

We have been absolutely thrilled with Weddings by Adrienne and Amber!! From the very beginning, they have been so easy to work with and have made what could be a stressful process extremely fun. We chose Stephanie for our engagement and wedding pictures and could not be happier with how they turned out. She made us laugh and captured exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Stephanie and Weddings by Adrienne and Amber to anyone who wants down to earth photographers that capture genuine moments and make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Vanover · Married on 03/06/2020

Perfect Day

My wife and I loved our experience with Adrienne and Amber. They made us feel comfortable from our initial conversation to the day of our wedding. We didn’t have specific locations in mind for our engagement photos or around the city on our wedding day and Adrienne and Amber knocked it out of the park. Utilizing them was one of the best decisions we could have made and I’d recommend them to anyone

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Jolly · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing photographers and awesome people!

My fiance and I just got our engagement photos from AA and we are blown away -- they did such an amazing job of capturing who we are as a couple and I am so thrilled to have photos that truly capture the essence of us. We are SO excited to have them as part of our wedding day. When I first met Amber & Adrienne, I knew they were the perfect fit for us.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Megan Phillips · Married on 09/27/2019

Look no further!

We fell in love with Adrienne the moment we met her! She made us feel at ease which is so comforting when planning a wedding! She promptly answered all emails, texts, and questions. We were fortunate enough to have our engagement session with both Adrienne and Amber, and we couldn't be happier. They work extremely well together and we had so much fun with them. If you are looking for photographers, do yourself a favor and go with A&A!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Rachel W · Married on 08/09/2019

You will LOVE them!!

I promise if you hire these women you will not be disappointed!! I hired Adrienne & Amber for my wedding and we just got our engagement pictures back... I was SHOCKED at how beautiful the pictures came out. They beyond exceeded my expectations! I am so excited for our wedding in August after see these photos. I know we made the right choice hiring them. The are warm, professional, open to being flexible, and great a guiding you through the process!! They are true professionals! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/01/2019

Your search is over - HIRE Weddings by A&A

Searching for the right wedding photographer was the most stressful thing for during wedding planning - that is until I was referred to Adrienne & Amber. First off THEY ARE AMAZING!!!! I have high standards for wedding pictures and they exceed them. Adrienne was so loving & welcoming when we met with her. Our engagement photos with Adrienne and Amber were amazing, we felt so relaxed and had the best time. We are getting so many AMAZING compliments on them, I can only imagine what our wedding day picutres will be like. I also like how Adrienne acts as a wedding coordinator as well - she will tell you what will work & not work.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2018

We caught Amber & Ashley as they were doing their CA travels and were lucky enough to do a session. The location was gorgeous and the photos were AMAZING. I'm not a photo person, but they made it feel natural and not staged, were encouraging and fun to work with!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Jill Freeman · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Weddings by Adrienne and Amber were absolutely incredible! Photography was an extremely important area for both my husband and me during wedding planning. From the beginning, we felt so comfortable with Adrienne and Amber. They were always prepared, so helpful, and genuine. They worked through our "day of" timeline flawlessly!

Not to mention, we are so in love with our engagement and wedding pictures! They captured our day perfectly! We feel extremely blessed to have found Weddings by Adrienne and Amber!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

OMG!! Adrienne and Amber are amazing!!! We had so much fun with them during our engagement shoot! They are so sweet and professional. We feel like we are in great hands with these too and can’t wait for our wedding in September!! I can’t stop looking at our engagement photos I’m already hard at work; setting up our website and save the dates. My fiancée and I love the photos and we love Amber and Adrienne . We couldn’t be more happy with the photos. Thank you so much!

Abby + Matt

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Best vendor choice for our summer wedding!!

When looking for a photographer for the wedding, I quickly discovered that there are so many GREAT people that take amazing photos.

After meeting Adrienne and Amber though, I decided that they were different. Of course, their pics speak for themselves. I love the artistic approach to photography and being able to capture REAL moments. But the comfortable, fun environment they create is unlike others. We had so much fun and forgot to feel awkward. Best of all, these ladies made my day stress free!

Everyone in my wedding party commented how “smooth” the day was going. And as I’d love to take credit, I owe that to A&A. They gave me a schedule and stuck to it to a tee. We had “15 min breaks” scheduled. It was perfect. I am so happy with our pictures and our decision to use them for engagement and wedding photos. I plan to contact them in a few years for “family photos”

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2018

OH MY GOODNESS ADRIENNE & AMBER ARE THE BEST!!! We could not be happier that we decided to use them for our engagement photos. They made us instantly feel comfortable during our engagement session and we love the way our photos turned out. We are counting down to our wedding and are so grateful that we will be able to forever have the photos to treasure our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Declark · Married on 11/21/2017

Hired them for our Destination Wedding!

Review from my Riviera Maya, Mexico wedding:
    I had no question in my mind that I wanted to take photographers with me for my destination wedding. It’s the day we will be photographed most so I wouldn’t compromise on that lol!!
    From the moment you meet this team, you know they will take care of you.
    The job of a photographer isn’t just taking great pictures (which A&A definitely deliver), it’s keeping a time line, making everyone feel comfortable & owning that day for you so you don’t have to think about anything.
    They are very thorough during your first meeting & ask questions about what you want that you wouldn’t even think of!
    I ended up doing a sexy boudoir session after my hair & makeup we’re done that morning & it was a great ice breaker. I gave it to my husband for our 1st Anniversary.
    If I could give 10 stars I would!
    Thank you both for an amazing day!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Stacey · Married on 06/06/2015

My fiancé and I went looking for a photographer. We had a few appointments, but as soon as we met Adrienne we new we had found our photgrapher! She is so personable and drew us in immediately. We just got out engagement photos back and I am blown away! Adrienne and Amber are awesome to work with and they respond yo me very quickly

Sent on 12/05/2014

Lindsay · Married on 01/17/2015

To start, I knew nothing about planning a wedding other than I knew I wanted Amber and Adrienne to be the photographers! I have seen some of their unbelievable work, and I was sold immediately. Upon meeting with Adrienne, she so efficiently sat down and creates a perfect general timeline of the wedding day with me. This kept us right on schedule and able to visit different scenes for wedding pictures. I had never thought about doing a "sneak peek" with the groom before the wedding (I am more traditional), but I am so happy we did! The day was nothing but smooth and we were able to have our entire wedding day for getting ready and taking some beautiful pictures. Adrienne had some wonderful ideas of where to go to capture the heart of Detroit which is exactly what we wanted! Adrienne also had me think about specific people that I wanted pictures with. We had a fairly big wedding (340 people) and I am so happy we did this- as I now have a picture with everyone who is extra special to me! Danielle, an associate actually did our wedding shoot. Danielle was so calm, sweet and professional. She really made me feel comfortable and able to loosen up and have some fun during the photos. ALL of the pictures we have seem are absolutely incredible. These ladies are nothing short of amazing and we couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer!
    -Lindsay and Dane Fossee

Sent on 03/26/2015

Taryn · Married on 09/20/2014

I cannot express how happy we are to have booked A&A for our wedding photography. I fell in love with their work on their website and after meeting with Adrienne, knew right away they were the photography team I wanted to photograph our wedding. They did both our engagement session and our actual wedding day and both experiences were amazing. They're extremely friendly, engaging, and professional. Outside of their actual photography (which is amazing), their professionalism, efficiency, knowledge, and attitude is what really sealed the deal for me. Before our wedding day, Adrienne sat with me to help me do my timeline for the day (something a wedding coordinator would usually do) and she helped walked me through all the photos I should take - even ones I didn't think about. Planning weddings can be an extremely difficult, tedious, and overwhelming task, so it helps to have a vendor that knows what they are doing, is able to guide you in the best way possible, while still keeping your wishes and wants at heart. You can tell that all they want is for you to have the very best day and for the photographs to match. They're upbeat, positive, outgoing, and friendly which helps to ease anyone who may be nervous or uncomfortable with having their picture taken. I can't say enough about them!! Book them and you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Siiri · Married on 08/02/2014

I loved working with Adrienne and Amber. We did our engagement pictures with them, as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures were nothing but gorgeous. At the wedding reception, they set up a small TV with a slide show of the pictures they took at the wedding. It gave us a small sneak peak at how beautiful those pictures turned out! Both Adrienne and Amber (as well as Stephanie, who was an assistant at the wedding) are so approachable and flexible!! I would recommend them any time!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/13/2014

I can’t even begin to express how happy my husband and I are that we chose A&A as our photographers for our wedding! Our photos were the most important thing to me when ranking our vendors, and so I probably looked through 30 photographers before signing with A&A. BEST DECISION OF OUR WEDDING!! They were SO professional, easy-going, responsive and helpful! Trust me, as a bride it makes such a difference having experienced and friendly vendors, and Adrienne was like a wedding planner for me, helping to craft a timeline for everything the day of the wedding. I haven’t even gotten to how AMAZING both our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out. They are such great quality, and I could not imagine being as happy with my photos if we decided to go with another photographer. I have been referring all of my engaged friends to them, because they really do amazing work. They incorporated my ideas into the types of photos they took, and they have such a great eye for poses themselves. I cannot thank Adrienne and Amber enough for capturing the most amazing day of my life, and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Angela · Married on 06/07/2014

We loved everything about working with Adrienne for our wedding. Everything from our engagement session to our wedding day pictures was perfect. Adrienne made us feel comfortable and greatly helped with the overall organization of the day. We just recently saw a 'sneak peak' of our wedding pictures and they are beautiful. We highly recommend Adrienne!

Sent on 06/10/2014

These ladies are WONDERFUL. They are the only vender that I'm giving all 5 stars to and they deserve it! They are incredibly professional, very responsive, and just a pleasure to be around. And the photos……WOW. Book them if you can! :)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2013

Adrienne, Amber, and Tracey are amazing!! Not only are they talented, but they are so friendly and genuinely want to make your wedding day special. They took everything that we wanted into consideration and our photos, both from our engagement session and our wedding day, turned out stunning! We've had so many compliments on our pictures and truly believe they captured everything that we wanted. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Audrey · Married on 08/10/2013

I found Weddings by Adrienne and Amber through theknot.com and hiring them as my photographers was probably the best decision that I made throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were absolutely amazing! Adrienne was our main photographer at the wedding, however we had the pleasure of working with both Adrienne and Amber during our engagement shoot. Both photographers were fun, creative and accommodating! Adrienne was a joy to work with, being a calming and vibrant presence at the ceremony and the reception. She payed attention to all of the shots that I wanted and made sure that all of my wedding dreams came true! Adrienne and Amber were flexible and worked very hard to fit my schedule, keeping in constant contact and dealing with the craziness of an anal retentive bride. The photos that they took are so beautiful and Adrienne and her associate Tracy (which is another wonderful thing about this company...if you can't get both women, the associates that they bring in are professional and kind) even had a slideshow of about 20 photos ready for guests to view at our reception, which I could not stop hearing compliments about!

For the amount of time (we had Adrienne and Tracy at our wedding for 10 hours to capture every moment) and the price, I know that I got my money's worth! I truly could not be more complimentary of these two women and their creativity, professionalism and their sweet and fun personalities! I encourage you to hire them for their quality of their amazing work and for the sake of your own memories!

Sent on 08/13/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/21/2012

From my first phone call with Adrienne I knew she was the perfect person for our wedding. I loved her creative style and her passion for her work. Her prices are good and everything she does shows how much pride she takes in her craft. She was open to some suggestions I had and offered up some of her own to make our experience unique and really describe us!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Nichole · Married on 07/14/2012

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Adrienne and Amber. From the moment I spoke to Adrienne on the phone for a consultation I knew I was making the perfect decision. They are both extremely professional and experienced. Adrienne got my wedding day timeline down before I had even thought of one! Without her, I would had been lost!

We ended up having issues with our limo company and almost got left at the church during our receiving line. We had them booked for 4 hours, but they had another obligation to attend as we hit the 3 hour mark. Adrienne kept me calm, ended our receiving line early, got us back into the church to take as many of our church photos as we could before we had to go. Her and Amber worked their magic and were fantastic.

Besides marrying my husband, they were the best wedding decision I could have made! I have nothing but fantastic things to say about these two!

Sent on 08/12/2012