46 Reviews for Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
46 Adriana Camacho Bilingual Wedding Officiant - Notary Public Reviews

Adriana was exceptional. She exhibited all the qualities you want in an officiant. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture erich, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the first meeting we had with Adri, we knew she was the perfect Officiant for us! She made us feel very comfortable. She asked us all the right questions. She made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding in her calendar... And all of this with the BEST vibes in the world!

The day of our wedding, she was there on time (1 hour before actually). The ceremony was perfect. We wanted something short and very romantic and she did that and more for us! Having a good energy was very important for us and she had a great energy! We will recommend Adri 200% for any friend or family member who gets married. She was really the best!

Profile Picture Jose, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Bilingual

Both my partner and I were blown away with how responsive Adri was from the first call we had through the day of our ceremony. In addition to being an excellent communicator, Adri was keenly aware of what we wanted and what we needed: while she listened to us before our wedding day, she also recognized that we were both way too nervous to proceed with our own vows and instead led us through vows that minimized how much we needed to speak. These are small details, but they're the kind of things you can expect from Adri. We're looking forward to booking her for an anniversary in the future! :D

Profile Picture Gabriel, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married on 11/18/17 and there aren't words to explain how amazing she is. I booked with her only a couple of months from my wedding and thankfully she was available. She is so sweet and accommodating! She stayed in touch throughout the process and made me feel so relaxed during a happy but hectic time. Look no further!

Profile Picture Khrystyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adri was a blessing sent from above! My husband and I decided to plan our wedding in less than 3 weeks. Adri was such an amazing person to work with. She is very professional, sweet, caring and just the BEST!!! There are not enough words to thank Adri for making our wedding such a beautiful and special ceremony that we'll remember forever. Our wedding date was the same date as Adri's birthday and she did not hesitate to help us officiate our wedding. From the moment I spoke with her I knew she was the perfect person to officiate our ceremony and She exceeded my expectations!! She made the process go by so smoothly and she was always available for us!!! Adri you are the BEST and we will FOREVER be grateful to you for making our day a day to cherish forever!!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual

Adri is the sweetest and a blessing to work with since day 1! She is truly amazing and cared so much about our wedding day. She replies to emails quickly and made sure to go over every detail to make sure we were satisfied 100%. We could not have asked for a most beautiful ceremony. She made our special day most magical and meaningful! She also went over and beyond to make sure our marriage licenses were finalized with the Courthouse and mail us our copies so we didn't have to worry about it. I would recommend her to anyone in need of an officiant. :)

Profile Picture Luisa, 11/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Loved working with Adri! My husband and I are both so grateful! :)

Profile Picture Puja, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough words in this world to THANK ADRIANA ! Adriana is professional, compassionate, caring, loving, humble, and simply amazing ! I absolutely love this woman ! Adriana will always be a major part of my families life. We love you always. The Morrison’s

Profile Picture Cherrine , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

La ceremonia de Nuestra boda fue muy especial gracias a Adriana. Sus palabras fueron muy emotivas, romanticas y espirituales, llegaron al Corazon De cada uno De Los presentes; despertando mas los sentimientos De Amor y lealtad. Adriana, Muy profesional, con calidez, sebtidi del humor y excepcional calidad humana, mil gracias!!! Dios te siga iluminando para Ser portadora De Luz y Felicidad.

Profile Picture Lina , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a person is who responsive, personal, and totally committed to making your day memorable, loving, and unique to you, contact Adri immediately. She is attentive and kind. Her only focus is to make you and your special moment all the more special. I wouldn't have had anyone else oversee the ceremony for my daughter. If my other daughter weds, we'll reach out to Adri to officiate. We are more than pleased.

Profile Picture Renee, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adri was absolutely amazing! She made our day so special and included everything requested. The ceremony was exactly like we envisioned, and she even personalized it to reflect our personalities. I'm so happy that Adri was a part of the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adriana brought to such a life altering moment a sense of family, unity and validation. Her ability to integrate a bilingual service brought together our often times diversified families. My biggest compliment for Adriana is the love she exudes when doing something she clearly loves. She makes you feel special and important. I couldn't think of anyone else that could have done a better job than her as our officiant!! We were so happy to have her!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Punctual, attentive, professional and kind demeanor. My husband and I were very happy we chose Adri ??

Profile Picture Chelsea, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the moment we first emailed Adri, she was already accommodating to meet with us.....to the days prior to the wedding day, she was always genuinely interested in helping if we needed anything!! When we first met with Adri, we both felt that special connection of speaking to an old friend....we were super happy! I truly would not imagined any other person to have been there to marry us on our Special Day!! Thanks Adri with all our hearts!! Matty & Shawn

Profile Picture User6098618, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bilingual, Single Religion

Es la mejor sin duda, 100% recomendada.
Mil gracias por todo Adri.

Profile Picture Anacecilia, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Adri was awesome! She gave a bilingual ceremony, my family is Hispanic and my husband's is american and Adri was able to integrate everybody and make the ceremony wonderful for both cultures, we all loved her, super professional yet super friendly as well. Would recommend her in a heartbeat because she was beyond great, very happy having her officiate our wedding.

Profile Picture Stefani, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much to Daniella Camacho for being the sweetest officiant on the biggest day of our lives! I received beautiful text messages leading up to the day of wedding, the morning, and day and week after! So thoughtful and we have a beautiful service! xo

Profile Picture hannah, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not be happier to write this review!
Adriana was indeed THE BEST part of our wedding!
Since the moment we met, we knew we were going to be friends forever.
We are a same sex couple and we had a dual ceremony, a Buddhist blessing and the official part with Adriana, the first part of the wedding with the monks was longer than expected and when it was Adrian's turn, she came with her refreshing smile and did a shorter version of the ceremony but still filled with love and laughters... In English and Spanish, to please both families, it was absolutely perfect!
Everybody loved her!
It has been two months (today!) from our wedding and I still text with her regularly!
She is part of our life now, she is our friend!

Profile Picture Jose, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

She totally respected the wishes of the bride and groom, despite requests from other family members; she always made us feel like she was attentive and courteous. She was professional and personable, the crowd loved her and so did we!

Profile Picture User6840374, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious

Thank you so much for doing our perfect wedding.

We loved the ceremony and your added touches. It made it personal just for us.

Thanks for the professional and courteous service. Everything was streamlined perfectly.

Bill and Monica Mitchell - North Platte, Nebraska

Profile Picture Monica, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

We decided to elope from Ireland and the decision to choose an officiant seemed a little scary, but we definitely made the right decision with Adri C. She made us feel very relaxed and calm and made the day really fun!! She will go through what you want in detail a few days before the ceremony and is always available to answer questions or add in whatever you want! She does not treat you as just another customer, it is a very personal service!!!

Would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting married in Florida!!

Cannot thank you enough for making the day so special and stress free!

Jess and Barry Apr-2016

Profile Picture Barry, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

My husband and I renewed our vows with Adri on April 2, 2016 and it was certainly a day to remember. Adri was very professional and super created. She connected with us on a very personal level during the ceremony and helped in reminding us why we fell in love with each other 6 years ago. I could tell that Adri was very passionate about her work and it showed throughout our entire experience. If I had to do everything all over again, I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Profile Picture Inesha, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

I absolutely loved her! From the minute my husband and I met Adri, we all clicked. She explained the ceremony process to us that day and we had a few inside jokes on how to say some words in Spanish. Sure enough, the big day came and we had to say fidelidad which I panicked about saying it wrong. She made me laugh and it was all fine! She made the ceremony romantic yet fun and memorable. I loved receiving emails from her just to say hello. Another friend of mine had also hired her and we didn't realize it until much later but we were both glad we did. Adri is highly recommended.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Adriana is just wonderful. From the moment I spoke with her over the phone I knew she would be the one marrying us. Everyone at our wedding loved her. Adriana, thank you again for making our ceremony such a memorable one.

Profile Picture User5611817, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I loved Adriana! She was very sweet and professional. Even with all the emotions going through that day, Adri made our ceremony fun and memorable. She was Awesome and patient. Best person to officiate your wedding.

Profile Picture Anisa, 6/21/15, 3 Reviews