Adrian Washburn Photography Reviews

Adrian Washburn Photography 7
  • Peyton

Peyton Wahl · Getting married on 12/05/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

From our very first meeting, I had a hunch that Adrian was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. We explained to her our vision and she went above and beyond. She was so attentive and extremely polite and considerate of all our needs during the wedding day itself and engagement shoot. We fell in love with not only her style but also her personality and working with her felt more like a friendship; she truly got to know us as individuals. In addition, Adrian was so professional and organized, which alleviated so much stress. We loved her candid style and ability to capture the sweet moments as well as the must-have photos. She is the sweetest person to be around and accommodating to every request. Her hard work doesn’t go unnoticed and we are overjoyed with her photos that captured our dearest memories.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Adrian Washburn Photography 8
    Adrian Washburn Photography 9
    Adrian Washburn Photography 10
    Adrian Washburn Photography 11
    Adrian Washburn Photography 12
    Adrian Washburn Photography 13

Katelyn Wojciechowski · Married on 08/24/2019

Hire her, she is AMAZING!!

Adrian is the best photographer, and so blessed that I found her!! I have never been happier with hiring her, and couldn't have asked for better photos! My original photographer cancelled three days before my engagement photos and I was devastated, but I found Adrian through a friend who had the most stunning photos! Adrian was invested in our wedding, our love story, our vision and everything in between. She was professional throughout the entire process and literally a pleasure to work with! I plan to use her for all my future life moments that need to be captured :)

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Adrian Washburn Photography 18
    Adrian Washburn Photography 19

Meredith Hampton · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection

Adrian was absolutely the most perfect person to capture our day. From the beginning, she was kind, patient, but also so knowledgeable and able to help run our day with ease! She was willing to hike half way up a mountain while not feeling the best from pregnancy for pictures if that tells you anything! Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Me and my husband even teared up looking through them and reliving our day. We’ve received endless compliments on them. I couldn’t imagine having anyone else be apart of our day! She was so selfless, talented, and kind. Thank you so much, Adrian! We will definitely be reaching out to you in the future for more photo shoots!

Adrian Washburn Photography 20
    Adrian Washburn Photography 21
    Adrian Washburn Photography 22

Adrian Washburn Photography's reply:

Meredith, thank you so much for saying this! I would hike up a mountain ANYDAY for you 🤗 I can’t wait to see you two next summer!

Elizabeth Clements · Married on 06/25/2019

Loved Working With Adrian!

We absolutely loved working with Adrian for our elopement. She went above and beyond helping us choose a location and spent so much time researching the area to make sure it would be perfect for our vision. She picked us up from our hotel and drove us 2+ hours before capturing photos with so much love and emotion in them. Adrian was able to document the intimate details of our not so traditional day and our friends and family members are so thankful she was there to capture the day for them to see. Our photos came back faster than expected even though she had so much going on and we absolutely LOVE them. She made our day one to remember and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Adrian Washburn Photography 23
    Adrian Washburn Photography 24
    Adrian Washburn Photography 25
    Adrian Washburn Photography 26
    Adrian Washburn Photography 27

Adrian Washburn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! It was so fun getting to explore Washington with you two and I am so happy you love the photos. Thanks for letting me be a part of one of your special days ❤️
  • Abbey

Abbey Aide · Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Photographer!!!

Adrian was absolutely incredible!!!! She made us feel so comfortable and less awkward in front of the camera. We had so much fun taking our engagement and wedding photos with her. She was able to capture very intimate/unique photos and not make us feel so “posed.” She was also very flexible and willing to hear our wants and needs. Overall, Adrain was AMAZING, affordable, professional, yet super fun and would 10/10 recommend her!!!!!

Adrian Washburn Photography 28
    Adrian Washburn Photography 29
    Adrian Washburn Photography 30

Savannah Barr · Married on 05/18/2019

Book adrian and do it now.

Adrian is your new photographer BFF. Book her today. For serious. She’s so helpful and knowledgeable and SO TALENTED. And she’ll capture all of the details you worked so hard for in a beautiful and timeless way. She’s da besssttt. 🙌🏼

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Adrian Washburn Photography 31
    Adrian Washburn Photography 32
    Adrian Washburn Photography 33
    Adrian Washburn Photography 34

Reanna Mccarthy · Married on 05/11/2019

The most amazing photographer

If you are looking for a quality photographer who is also an incredible person, then Adrian is your girl. When my husband and I first met her before we did our engagement shoot, it was like we had been friends all of our lives. We had never done a photo shoot before so we were both pretty nervous and after 2 1/2 hours on the road up to Flagstaff and a speeding ticket later, Adrian made us feel so comfortable and had us having the time of our lives. She is the type of person that genuinely LOVES what she does and the people she does it for. She’s an amazing photographer and the sweetest person you will ever meet. I highly recommend having her as apart of your big day, because you will be in the best hands and I guarantee you will ugly cry over her amazing pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Part Of Our Wedding For Real

Adrian Washburn was an absolute dream to work with. She is so sweet, kept our timeline in check, and handled everything with professionalism and grace. We hired her as just the photographer but when working with her she doubled as a coordinator, collaborator, therapist, and friend. I truly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that can check all the boxes and then some. We also did our engagement shoot with her which came out phenomenal. She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and helped us to be natural so she could capture our love in a photo. She has found her talent and perfected it and I could not recommend her more. We get complements all the time on our photos. Adrian seriously is the gift that keeps on giving. I’m so glad we have so many beautiful candid and posed photos to look back on our day. We also did the second shooter option and she brought along another talented professional to shoot our wedding and I would definitely recommend that for getting different perspectives, shots, angles, and getting max amount of pics in a short amount of time if you’re like us and didn’t want to spend the whole cocktail hour posing for photos. All in all we have absolutely no complaints whatsoever. I will hire Adrian again and again to photograph everything in my life. 10/10.

Adrian Washburn Photography 35
    Adrian Washburn Photography 36
    Adrian Washburn Photography 37

Shelby · Married on 10/29/2016

Above and Beyond

Adrian is the absolute best!! We got to know Adrian when she photographed my now sister-in-law's wedding. We fell in love with her when she flew to CO and we spent the day in Estes Park for engagement photos. She's been part of some of our families biggest moments. When it came time for our Wedding all the way in Alabama, Adrian spent the entire weekend capturing every detail. She has such a way of capturing all the emotions in her photos and I can't look at our wedding weekend photos without tearing up because I feel the emotions all over again. I'm so thankful that Adrian was available for our wedding weekend. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else capturing our wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Adrian Washburn Photography 50
    Adrian Washburn Photography 51

Noel Heinze · Married on 02/20/2015

Best. Photographer. Ever.

We’ve had the privilege to shoot with Adrian multiple times now. She’s photographed some of our biggest, most special moments. We’ve done our wedding anniversary shoot with her, planned fully down to every last beautiful detail, including a stunning bouquet that she orchestrated and I got to slip back into my wedding dress. It was incredible getting to relive the magic of bridals with my husband and seeing the images she took of us brought me to tears. She shot our pregnancy announcement & our maternity session, the photos still give me chills and make me want to cry. Not only was she ecstatic about wanting to photograph our growing family, she welcomed us with a giant hug-the way a best friend would, cheered us and celebrated our baby to be in the most special way, she gave us photos that will last life times. She’s documented our love, our growing family, and every session has been better than the last it feels like.

She’s kind, compassionate, goes the extra mile, even in her busy schedule she’s always fit us in when it was a last minute shoot or a shoot that would take extra time (like when we brought our puppy & he didn’t always cooperate haha.) She’s felt like family and her images hang every where in our home. I can’t imagine using anyone but Adrian when we are in need of a photographer.

Thank you Adrian for bringing magic into our home and lives! You’ve captured the best of us. Love you!!!!

Adrian Washburn Photography 52
    Adrian Washburn Photography 53
    Adrian Washburn Photography 54
    Adrian Washburn Photography 55
    Adrian Washburn Photography 56

Amie Sims · Married on 06/29/2019

1.6

Don't Make the Same Mistake We Did-Hire Someone Else

Every bit of me hates writing this review, but I feel as if it is my duty as a former bride to let those looking for a wedding photographer know our experience so you don’t make the same mistake. We hired Adrian for our wedding day not knowing it would be one of our biggest “big day” regrets. Our package included engagement photos, 10 hours of wedding coverage, and a bridal shoot after the wedding. On wedding day Adrian showed up late to meet me, and her second photographer showed up over an hour late to meet my now husband. This left us with 8.5 hours of coverage instead of the 10 that we paid for. Adrian was VERY strict with the bridal party and I about the days’ schedule (gave countdowns to make it to a certain room, barked orders, pulled me into a separate room to vent that she was frustrated my bridal party wasn’t moving fast enough to get to her designated spots, and she put away her camera during my first look with my dad and then asked “you want me to get it out again? I just put it away”). By the end of the day I had my bridesmaids and family members (after family photos) asking me if she was okay, and why she was so pushy and rude (embarrassing, and not something you want to deal with as a bride). I can confidently say that Adrian was the most stressful part of my wedding day. Before the ceremony, as the bridal party and I spent some quality time together, we couldn’t even find Adrian. Adrian dismissed herself and the 2nd shooter for dinner before we, the bride and groom, had even eaten (BIG no no as a photographer in my opinion) and because of this missed some very important hugs and moments with our guests. Further, many of Adrian’s photos were not up to the professional standard we paid for or what she had advertised. We emailed Adrian after receiving our pictures and explained that we were upset about our experience and the specific reasons why. Her response was extremely unprofessional and rude. She got extremely defensive and blamed us for every part of the day we were unhappy with instead of taking any responsibility. We got no money back for the 1.5 hours of coverage we didn’t get, but she did refund us a small amount for the second shooter because she “too was disappointed with her and in her work ethic”. We are foregoing the bridal shoot and didn’t even ask for a refund for this because we just want to leave her and her negativity in the past. Now, I will say Adrian takes some gorgeous photos, but if I had to choose between having good photos and enjoying my wedding day, I would always choose enjoying my wedding day. We have some photos we love, but we will always be looking at them with sadness remembering that our experience with Adrian made our wedding day less enjoyable than we had hoped. If you choose Adrian you may get some amazing photos, but you may also experience her hiring a poor second shooter, taking her breaks during important moments, being rude to you, your groom, your family, and your bridal party, and most importantly NOT treating your wedding day like the most important day of your life. Being a wedding photographer you shoot multiple weddings a week, so I understand that they can become very “normal”, but you have to consider that while this may be your 3rd wedding this week, it is the ONLY wedding your client will ever have. Adrian failed to do this and treated us, our family, and our friends like a very annoyed 9-5 employee who hates her job and her clients. Maybe she just had a bad day, but what if her next bad day is on your wedding day? Something to think about. This is only some of our experience as I can’t fit everything without writing a novel, so if you would like to know more about our experience or see our gallery we would be happy to share. You can email me at amiesims16@gmail.com.

Adrian Washburn Photography 57
    Adrian Washburn Photography 58
    Adrian Washburn Photography 59

Adrian Washburn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. While it makes me sad to hear this is still how you feel after our conversations, I take what you say to heart to help me improve in the future. I want to make sure my clients have a good experience, so this gives me good guidance and direction. Again, I’m so sorry, but I sincerely appreciate this honest review. If anyone is interested in viewing the gallery, here is the link.