Adrian Garza Music Reviews

10 | Fort Worth, TX

10 Reviews for Adrian Garza Music

Mike · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent!!! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Nick · Married on 10/22/2016

Adrian was awesome. Works the crowd well, sings well and overall is a great entertainer!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amber · Married on 10/22/2016

Adrian was wonderful at my wedding in October! He was there early to set up and made sure the night ran according the plan. Whenever I needed to contact him whether it was by phone or email he quickly responded and had a great attitude. The one thing that really stuck out to me was how he was able to help me get a timeline for the night. He thought of things that I had not thought of and made the night even more special for me and my husband. He had a vast collection of music for the night and got everyone up and on their feet. I highly recommend Adrian Garza for your own wedding

Sent on 11/16/2016

Michael · Married on 03/01/2016

Adrian Garza is the definition of a true professional. He played for us multiple times and each time we are blown away.

He is friendly, courteous and knows how to really read a room while playing to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I recommend Adrian Garza for any event, big or small.

He will be there early, work hard and leave late.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Adrian Garza Music's reply:

Thanks so much review for your review. It's always a blast to play your events and hopefully there will be many more in the future!

Talented, cool, and doesn't miss a beat professionally or when performing. Class act, great energy, not hiring him for whatever the event would be a shame.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Asan · Married on 03/28/2015

Adrian Garza is a talented performer and will provide the very best in live entertainment for your event. He has performed for our annual benefit for non-profit event for the last 3 years. He can take you back through time with the classics and have the crowd dancing with current top songs and put his own unique spin to it. He will make you and your guests feel inclusive and energized. I highly recommend that you book Adrian for your upcoming event. He's done an outstanding job with our events and is always ready to give back to the community.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Anna · Married on 11/15/2014

I heard Adrian playing at a restaurant in Fort Worth before I was even engaged and I knew I wanted him to perform at my wedding one day. He was great to work with and made our wedding reception amazing. We received nothing but great compliments from our guests regarding Adrian and I keep looking for a reason to hire him again!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Adrian Garza Music's reply:

Thanks so much for your review. I can't wait for the next event!

Erica · Married on 09/06/2014

We had an outdoor wedding and we wanted more of the live feel of music rather than just having folks sit listening to an ipad playing through a speaker. We had Adrian Garza perform a few songs while guest were arriving and waiting on the wedding to start. He stayed through the ceremony and then played a few more songs at the end. He was awesome and very professional. Being that my husband comes from a musical family his side was more blown away at the fact that he incorporates other instruments into his performance making it feel that much more alive!! We love Adrian!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Adrian Garza Music's reply:

Erica, it was an honor to perform for your wedding. Knowing Mikey's musical connections you could've had anyone perform for you so I'm humbled that you chose me. Thank you!

Jennie · Married on 09/27/2014

Adrian played at my wedding in 2014. He was very prompt and followed the provided schedule to the exact minute. I got many compliments about his ability to play and how professional he was. He played a huge variety of music and I couldn't have been happier. I still enjoy watching him play on the weekends. He has an incredible voice and I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Adrian Garza Music's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jennie. On behalf of the team and myself, it was our pleasure to perform for you, your family and your friends on your special day. To many more special days with your husband! -Adrian and Mix Vibe

Becky · Married on 10/29/2016

Adrian played at our daughter's wedding on 10/29/16. Everybody loved him! The dance floor stayed crowded and we had lot of great compliments about him. We even had guests asking if he would travel to College Station, TX to play for a tailgate.

Thanks Adrian!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Adrian Garza Music's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure to perform for you, your friends and family. Let's celebrate all over again in College Station!

Best,