22 Reviews for Adrian College Weddings and Receptions

Photos
Indoor (1)
Parking (1)
22 Adrian College Weddings and Receptions Reviews

My wife and I went back to our home college to get married, and it was so perfect. Adrian catered to everything we wanted, and it’s such a beautiful campus. Strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Jay, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone is so helpful. Great place to hold an event!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The College was so helpful and flexable. Plus the space is absolutely gorgeous. They were fantastic.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beyond pleased with this venue. Staff, location, service, food... could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Joni, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Beautiful place to have a wedding! Everything went great! Great food!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They did a great job working with us and were very accommodating to our situation.

Profile Picture User6739953, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very professional and our guest had even commented on them as well. I would recommend Adrian College to any brides. The staff took care of everything. All I had to do was show up.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The catering planning was an excellent experience - Pat was very helpful and they were flexible to accommodate just what we wanted to have served at our wedding reception dinner.
The food and service were excellent - well prepared, tasty, and the service professional and excellent.
It made our celebration worry-free and enjoyable.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Denise, Rebecca, and Pat were all extremely helpful with the entire process and left me at ease on the day of my wedding!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have been more pleased with the services provided by the event and catering staffs at the college.
The entire evening was everything we hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Sandee, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The food and staff with Sodexo was AMAZING!! Pat was always willing to answer any questions which was amazing since we were planning a wedding 600 miles away! She is always willing to sit down and go over details to make sure everything is correct and the way the couple wants it! She was flexible on working with us to set up and made sure our day went smoothly!
Denise and Becky in conferences were also AMAZING and worked with us on every single detail of the ceremony and made sure that every aspect was taken care of so if it rained the day of the wedding and we had to move the outdoor ceremony inside that we knew exactly what to do. Couldn't ask for a better team of staff to make our day perfect.

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my ceremony and my reception at Adrian College and it was absolutely perfect! From booking the space, asking questions and getting other vendor referrals from there is nothing this team of amazing people can't do! The team at Adrian College is so accommodating and nice! They onsite catering team is also absolutely wonderful! Not only was the service top notch for our guests but the food was absolutely delicious! The chef was so sweet and made it a point to come out and say hello and check to make sure everyone was satisfied. Ok I'm gushing but really this is the *best* place in South East Michigan (and especially Adrian) to have a wedding! It was great to be able to have my ceremony and reception all on one beautifully manicured campus!

Profile Picture Leanna, 6/9/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful facility, very clean, updated, wonderful place for bride and bridesmaids to get ready and decorated beautifully for pre wedding pictures. The college was great about having an employee there and ready to help with anything needed.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone who helped us was beyond amazing. Being a bride can be stressful and Becky and Pat made me feel at ease!!! Our day wouldn't have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 1 Review
4.7

it is a beautiful venue and they work with you in all ways possible to make the brides special day beautiful

Profile Picture lisa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were rather pricy and very limited on time. We were told we would be allowed 1 hour for rehearsal and 3 for the wedding, unless we wanted to pay more to reserve the entire day. However we didn't pay more and thankfully no one else booked that day. We ended up with much more time than we needed, but it was a gamble. The chapel was beautiful as was campus. We had lots of compliments. :)

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/17, 1 Review
4.3

Beautiful wedding, great food with beautiful grounds

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 1 Review
4.2

The venue is beautiful! Barely any decorating needs to take place because of the natural beauty of this chapel. For the price, I feel that its a great value. Denise was very responsive and flexible with us. Our only issues were that the sound crew came to rehearsal, never conversed with a single person as to what they were doing, how to work anything, nothing. They came and were gone by 6 so there was no one to ask a question to regarding sound. And one last thing was the trash that we had to collect from the drive way Saturday before the wedding, two grocery bags full of trash and that was only the immediate area we knew guests would be at. Overall I think that the chapel is gorgeous, I love the quick response and its worth the money!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For the most part, we were very pleased with Adrian College. It is an absolutely beautiful venue and it was quite convenient to have our ceremony and reception all in one place. The Chapel was perfect for our 300+ guest list and the Adrian Tobias Center was stunning with all of its latest updates. Denise and Rebecca are a pleasure to work with and very responsive to our questions. The food was excellent and we received a lot of compliments from guests about not only the food, but the wait staff as well. Our complaint (and a complaint of many of our guests) was the bar staff. We were told the bartenders would be professionally trained and we found that to be false (or at least they didn't appear professional trained). Not only did they not know how to make certain drinks, they were EXTREMELY slow. Some of our guests had to wait in line for 30+ minutes for a drink. They did not have the beer iced down beforehand, or the bottles of wine opened beforehand. An hour into our reception they were telling our guests they were out of beer and vodka - which wasn't the case. It got to the point where our wedding planners had to go help them ice down the beer so it would be cold for our guests to drink. There were only 4 bartenders on staff for our wedding of 300+ and seemed like we needed a lot more than that to adequately serve our guests. Overall, we would definitely choose Adrian College again for our wedding. The positives definitely outweigh the negatives and we would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture User6760304, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is gorgeous and most of the staff is very friendly.

Profile Picture User4406939, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.8

Really nice church but quite expensive. I would not recommend for a summer wedding because their is no central air. They were very nice and helpful but the little things like the basement door that jammed shut. (I was waiting with my bridesmaids in the basement so I could walk around when the ceremony began) we had to wait outside in 90 degree heat so we could get out and not be seen by the groom and guests. Overall I may have done it again but only if it was in the fall or winter :-)

Profile Picture Carin, 8/30/08, 6 Reviews