Adored Sweets Reviews

19 Reviews for Adored Sweets

• Anna

Anna Haynes · Married on 05/18/2019

Sweetened Our Day!

Takeeka is great! Our cake and cupcakes were delicious and delivered very timely! I had to move by delivery time and she was very flexible with me and was able to have everything set up perfectly in plenty of time! My cake was beautiful and everything I imagined! (And VERY tasty!) She even went out of her way to accommodate one of my guests with food allergies! She was incredibly accessible when I had questions and needed to change things. I highly recommend using Adored Sweets!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Adored Sweets's reply:

Yay Anna & Samuel!!! Thank you. I'm so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your wedding desserts! It was truly my pleasure to sweeten your day & be a part of the many memories made. You both were great to work with & I appreciate you. Wishing you years of blessings ahead! Takeeka Goshay

Katie · Married on 03/01/2019

amazing taste and beautiful decoration.

everyone at our wedding commented on our cakes and how good they were, the cheesecake we got for the groomscake was gone so fast we didnt get a chance to really eat any. we are going to get another cake to ourselves when we return our cake stands. cakes were delicious, the road to our venue was very bumpy and the cakes were delivered in perfect condition. we would highly recommend this vendor and are glad we had such great service. she even left us a small gift and card to thank us for our business.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Cynthia Perdue · Married on 12/28/2018

“Best wedding cake ever!”

This was a quote from one of our guests! I can’t say enough about Adored Sweets! They were everything I was looking forZ. When everyone else said they couldn’t do a rose gold design, Adored Sweets said yes. Thank you for being my vision to life!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Adored Sweets's reply:

Yay! So excited to hear that everyone was pleased & enjoyed the cake. It was such a pleasure to work with you Cynthia. Thank you so much for trusting Adored Sweets with your very special day!!!

Sumuthra · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome cakes and cupcakes!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Julie · Married on 09/22/2018

Adored Sweets was absolutely fabulous!! Takeeka is very professional and wonderful to work with. My daughter wanted a cheesecake wedding cake and she made it happen. We actually had the best of both worlds with her strawberry cake and cheesecake in the middle. It was beautiful and tasted wonderful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Kendra · Married on 06/06/2018

Cake was not only beautiful but taste amazing!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Shelia · Married on 05/26/2018

Everything was a pleasant experience. Very informative

Sent on 06/12/2018

Claudia · Married on 05/12/2018

I first tried Adored Sweets at a wedding. The best wedding cake ever-moist, REAL buttercream icing. I tried Adored Sweets for a baby shower with the same rich, moist cake with delicious frosting.

Adored Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Claudia! So glad to be able to deliver cakes for you to enjoy!

Johnikka · Married on 05/01/2018

Everything was very professional but friendly at the same time!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

Thanks for trusting Adored Sweets with your special event! I appreciate the great review Johnikka♡

April · Married on 03/23/2018

Always Satisfied with the results. The custom cakes always exceed my expectations. Ive used Adored Sweets for years.

Adored Sweets's reply:

I am so Blessed to continue to satisfy your sweets needs. Thank you April!

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2018

Adored Sweets made wonderful cake for my sister's birthday. She truly went above and beyond what I was expecting. I will be her again. Thank so much

Sent on 05/08/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

Aww, yay! So glad to be able to sweeten your sister's b'day! Thanks for trusting Adored Sweets!!!

Lauren · Married on 03/03/2018

My cakes I have ordered are always delicious! They are beautiful and exactly what I always want! She is very responsive and very helpful in a time of crisis during party planning!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

I appreciate you for being the type of a repeat customer who we enjoy serving great sweets to. Thank you so much!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/18/2017

You won’t go wrong if you choose Adored Sweets. The taste is beyond delicious and melts in your mouth. Not only does the presentation and taste supersedes your expectations but the professionalism is awesome. Give Adored Sweets a try and you’ll be glad you did.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

So thankful for great repeat customers like you!!! I am honored to continue to serve you sweets! Thank you Yolanda♡

Epiphany · Married on 07/16/2016

Adored sweets made my wedding cake. They were very professional, reasonable, flexible, not to mention the cake was beautiful and delicious!! I would refer them and all their sweets to anyone for any occasion!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much! So glad to be a part of your Big special day!!!
  • U

Uche · Married on 06/11/2016

GREAT CAKES! Amazing flavor! I will be back to order more!

Amber · Married on 10/01/2015

Wedding Dessert Bar

Takeeka was absolutely amazing! Super friendly, flexible with her schedule, and very communicative with all the details I wanted! We had quite a variety of desserts, plus our wedding cake and everything was so delicious; we received so many positive comments/questions from our guests. I would highly recommend Adored Sweets for not only your wedding cake but any dessert extras you might want!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Adored Sweets's reply:

Thank you Amber & Isaac! You are an amazing couple and I was so happy to sweeten your very special wedding day! I enjoyed every moment on your journey to Say I Do and look forward to pleasing you again with my sweets.

Suann · Married on 06/01/2013

Adored Sweets is very reasonably priced and is amazing to work with! Very professional and very sweet! Quality work, and the treats are so amazing!! I have had Adored Sweets do several events for me, and I am happy every single time!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Adored Sweets's reply:

So happy to continue to sweeten up your events Suann! You are truly a Blessing♡ Thank you!

Traci · Married on 11/30/2019

A Piece of Cake 😁

I am soooo glad to have chosen Adored Sweets for my wedding! The cakes were sooo good, someone actually packed up my top layer! She is very detailed, professional, and easy to work with. I would choose her over and over again if given the choice!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Adored Sweets's reply:

Thank you so much Traci for choosing Adored Sweets! It was definitely my pleasure to sweeten your very memorable wedding day. I enjoyed bringing your gorgeous cake design into existence! Can't wait to sweeten your 1st Anniversary also!
  • Carla

Carla Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding cakes

Takeeka was very professional and the cakes were absolutely amazing from taste to presentation, everything was wonderful! I would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Adored Sweets's reply:

Aww, Carla!!! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your total experience and actual results with Adored Sweets. Thank you for trusting me to sweeten your very special day. I wish you many years of a happy & blessed marriage. Looking forward to serving you both in the future. ❤Takeeka Goshay