Adore Studio Reviews

36 | Buffalo, NY

36 Reviews for Adore Studio

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Book fast! She's amazing don't let the date get away!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Stephanie!!! You are so sweet, you made my day <3 We are super excited to photograph your wedding !

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2017

While planning our wedding we came across Dana Marie Photography. I took a chance and gave her a call after reading a few reviews and I couldn't believe how instantly Dana and I clicked. She is the sweetest person and I immediately knew I wanted to book her for our wedding. We met with Dana last year and after 1 hour we said OK, you're hired. Just this past June we did our engagement pictures and Dana was the most accommodating and helpful while doing exactly what I had asked for. She was patient and kind to our daughter who participated in the shoot and the photos were amazing! We are still looking at them! We can't wait to have her take our photos next summer for our wedding!!!! You are getting the best of the best if you hire Dana Marie Photography!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Adore Studio's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for this amazing review!! I love you and your family, I am so excited for the wedding!! Your review made my day :-)

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

Dana and Tracey did such an amazing job capturing our day! They were so fun to work with! We can't wait to hopefully work with them again in the future :)

Sent on 06/05/2018

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea! We love working with you as well!

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

Dana and Tracy were an absolute dream to work with. Our wedding went flawless with their coordination and we cannot thank them enough. They are both so sweet and make the day so much fun! We cannot wait to get our pictures!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey ! Tracey and I love photographing you and Casey, you two are the cutest couple!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/23/2016

Dana and Tracey are absolutely amazing! Dana took our engagement photos and we were so pleased we had her do our wedding photos as well! Dana is extremely organized and listens well to your ideas. She is also very creative and has quite a few ideas of her own if you're not too sure what you might like best. She knows how to "take charge" when necessary as well which was extremely important for us on wedding day, when we had tons of different family members trying to give their input and opinions for photographs. Dana and I met ahead of time and she knew well in advance the kinds of photos I wanted on my wedding day. I highly recommend Dana Marie Photography services!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Sara & Brenden !! We loved photographing your engagement and wedding <3

Erica · Married on 06/11/2016

To start, Dana is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and choosing Dana Marie Photography was THE best decision we made for our wedding day. Dana is an extremely talented and creative photographer. We met with Dana before our day to go over photos that we wanted to make sure we got, as well as location spots. Dana was very receptive to our ideas and her enthusiasm and positivity is contagious! On the day of, Dana made sure to capture all of the photo inspirations that we had and then some fabulous ideas of her own. Dana kept our wedding party on a timeline for the entire day, knowing what we had time for and what we didn't and she did it all with such a positive attitude and professionalism. The photos of our day are BEAUTIFUL and that is an understatement. We love every single shot taken. So many details and special moments of our day were captured. We have shown the photos to our family and friends as well as sharing some on social media and my husband and I have people calling us and coming up to us at work needing to know who our photographer was because how amazing they think our photos are. We keep getting, "these look like they belong in a magazine!" And they truly do. I feel so thankful for all of the hard work that Dana put in for our day and how spectacular the photos turned out. We can't wait to make our album!!!! I HIGHLY recommended Dana Marie Photography as a wedding photographer and if I could give this review more than 5 stars, I absolutely would without hesitation!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Erica & Derek!! You truly made my day ! I LOVE working with your two as well. Toy are such a sweet couple, I am so excited to work on your album together :-) Thank you so much!

Love love love Dana! She does an amazing job at a reasonable price!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Susan · Married on 06/27/2015

We had Dana do the photography for my Son and Daughter and Law's wedding and they did a perfect job, and are so much fun to work with. Thanks Dana and Tracy!!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Susan!! We love working with you and your family. Its wonderful people like your selves that make our jobs truly amazing.

We had Dana photograph our engagement pictures and she also did my brother wedding. We absolutely love her and had so much fun! She is the only photographer we will hire when we plan future baby family pictures!

Sent on 07/08/2015

LeighAnn · Married on 05/08/2015

Dana Marie and Tracey were absolutely amazing! If you want photographers who takes gorgeous photos with the most bright and happy dispositions - then Dana Marie Photography should be your choice! Dana Marie is professional, warm, flexible, and so much fun to be around! Her work is stunning and I could not have imagined my wedding without her! Thanks so much for making my day the best!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much LeighAnn! Tracey and I loved photographing your wedding. Your wedding was gorgeous and so much fun!! Thank you for sharing your day with us!

Tammy · Married on 04/25/2015

I was the maid of honor in a wedding and Dana and Tracy were our photographers. Let me just say: WOW!! From the moment they arrived until the good night images were taken of the bride and groom they were just amazing. Secretly photographing every detail and moment that may otherwise have been missed. Dana made the process so easy for my Bestie and in turn for me!! We love this dynamic company and will use them for years to come!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Thank you for the wonderful review Tammy!! <3

Jennifer and Rich · Married on 10/25/2014

Dana Marie is an extremely talented and creative photographer! She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and both turned out amazing like something you would see in a magazine! The pictures are gorgeous! She captured every moment and we couldn't be happier! I highly recommend Dana Marie and Tracy to capture your special day! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer and Rich! We love working with yours well!

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2014

In preparing for my wedding I looked at numerous photographers but decided to go with Dana Marie photography. It was a pleasure to work with Dana and Tracy. They captured every moment of my special day. I received almost 1000 photos and they turned out amazing.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! We loved working with you!

Dana was a pleasure to work with! Our group is very fun loving, easy going, while also enjoying some “crude” humor at times and Dana worked well with everyone. She was able to give great direction while taking pictures without seeming over bearing, which made taking the pictures enjoyable. She listened and worked with our ideas for pictures. Dana was also the first one to jump in and try to help with a few things that normally wouldn’t be her responsibility (i.e. a minor dress malfunction that took some work to fix)! She was flexible and easy to communicate with throughout the process, which was particularly important when planning our wedding from out of state. I would highly recommend Dana Marie Photography!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Dana Marie Photography is exceptional. She did my wedding and I would use her again for any other occasion. My guests still talk about her and how wonderful she is, both personally and professionally!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Thank you so much Saja!

kimberly · Married on 08/02/2014

You could not ask for better photographers. Dana and Tracy have a unique eye for not just beauty, but capturing the essence of someone. From start to finish, this team exceeded our expectations. They were easy to work with, friendly, and professional. We will definitely recommend them to anyone we know!!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/12/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Dana Marie Photography! Our engagement and wedding photos were all gorgeous. Dana and Tracy helped make our wedding day so special! They made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole day and they helped us create wonderful memories. We will continue to use Dana Marie Photography for years to come as we build our family!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you Danielle ! We loved being apart of your day!! I am looking forward to our future sessions! :-)

Angela · Married on 07/05/2014

Dana Marie Photography is an amazing service for your wedding! Dana and Tracy are fun, creative, and professional. I highly recommend Dana Marie Photography for all your special moments!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

I used Dana Marie Photography for my wedding in June and I could not be happier with how our photos turned out. Dana and Tracy were great to work with and listened to exactly what I wanted. My photos turned out stunning, I just got them today and I cannot stop looking at them! I would definitely recommend Dana to everyone!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you Katie! We loved working with you as well!! Your wedding was gorgeous!

Leia · Married on 01/11/2014

Dana and her crew are nothing short of exceptional. I highly recommend her for not only weddings, but any other photographic milestone event in your life.

Dana did both our engagement session photos and my wedding photos. From the moment that I met her we had an instant connection, which is not hard to have with her because she is so sweet, accommodating, and flexible. She truly made me feel as though she wanted nothing more than to take the best photos at my wedding and help us create amazing memories.

The day of my wedding, she was punctual, and always had a smile on her face. She was so creative with our shots yet also really tuned in to what we wanted done.

We love Dana so much, that we cannot wait until we grow our family so we can use her again for newborn photos!!

Sent on 02/23/2014

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2013

Our wedding was photographed by Dana Marie Photography in December 2013. We were extremely pleased with the photos they took and their level of professionalism prior to and on our wedding day. They were very friendly and attentive, and worked to get the best shots possible without disrupting the moment. Dana and Tracey have great eyes and a classic, yet modern, style of photography. We highly recommend Dana Marie Photography!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen!! We loved working with you and Conrad. Your wedding was beautiful and so much fun!

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2013

We absolutely loved working with Dana and Tracy! They made taking all the wedding pictures extremely enjoyable! They are so down to earth and friendly. Even our bridal party stated how much they enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Adore Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda & Chris! We loved working with you as well!

They both were awesome and easy going to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

Dana and Tracy made our wedding day extra special! We truly enjoyed their presence and professionalism. Our pictures are going to be stunning! We love Dana Marie photography and so glad we did not chose another vendor. In my husbands words " they are amazing and went above an beyond our expectations for our wedding". They always had us laughing even when our smiles were hurting us!! They were unbelievably organized and professional, did I forget fun too??

Sent on 10/16/2012