Adore Floral Reviews

8 | New York, NY

8 Reviews for Adore Floral

Alison · Married on 09/06/2015

We used Adore Floral for our rehearsal dinner at The Smith - East Village. We wanted something simple and rustic to play off the style of the room and Adore Floral was able to create beautiful mason jar arrangements with mixed delicate roses and other small flowers while staying within the budget we had given them. Adore was responsive and reliable. The flowers really added that extra something to the tables and were the exact style we had hoped for. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2015

I used Adore Floral for my wedding. If you are shopping around for flowers for events, definitely make an appointment with Bianca. She is a true pro, a visionary, and lovely to work with. She was so collaborative at every step of the journey, and was always willing to brainstorm great solutions on creative issues and budget issues. I was really happy with both the flowers and the service.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Laura · Married on 10/03/2014

Beautiful flowers and vases:). So pleased with their work!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Katherine · Married on 08/31/2014

Bianca at Adore Floral was amazing. She understood my vision regarding flowers and lighting for my special day. I did not worry once. She made it a stress-free day for me and my husband.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/02/2013

I worked with Bianca, she was recommended by a friend who had recently been married and we met in the cutest shop in NOLITA. Bianca was helpful, had great ideas, and really listened to what I wanted. She helped walk me through all the types of flower arrangements I might need for the ceremony and the reception. She also helped work within the budget I set without pushing me to spend more than I was comfortable with. I loved that Adore Floral outlined different options and let me choose!

Sent on 07/21/2015

The flowers we received on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful, though we did have a couple of instances where we didn't get responses to our emails in a timely manner and had to follow up a few times. however, our florist was great at finding a way to get us flowers we loved for the budget that worked for us.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Sheri · Married on 08/31/2013

Adore Floral did the flowers for my wedding at the Metropolitan Building in Long Island City on August 31, 2013. Adore Floral is a real florist (i.e. they do way more than weddings). In fact, I can't even remember anymore how I found them, but when I met with Christina, I knew that they would do a good job at a fair price.

Christina was careful to listen to what I wanted but also not hesitant to make suggestions and give ideas. I really appreciated this, as I didn't really have a clear idea of exactly what I wanted for flowers.

They did a great job! I was very happy with our flowers on the day of the wedding. Christina even came to the venue to do a "walk through" with my fiancé and I and our wedding planner (Kate of Green Apple Weddings) about 5 weeks before the wedding. She was flexible and agreed to make minor adjustments.

I'd strongly recommend Adore Floral to anyone looking for beautiful flowers at a reasonable cost.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Kathy · Married on 08/29/2009

3.5

Adore Floral is a small florist in the Soho area. I happened upon them just walking around and I am so glad I got to meet Chiyomi and the rest of the gang. They were able to work with us and create beautiful bouquets for all of my bridesmaids and wonderful centerpieces. I thought the head designer, Chiyomi was creative, professional and very responsive to my requests. They stayed within the budget we wanted while creating some very different and unique arrangements.

Sent on 09/16/2009