Admit One DJs Reviews

157 Reviews for Admit One DJs

• Tess

Tess · Married on 06/22/2019

Very Professional!

They played all of the songs via our requested list and in a great order. Our DJ, Mario was really good at reading the vibe of the crowd and kept the dance floor full our entire reception!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jynell · Married on 04/06/2019

Dancing all night

From the very start when we walked into their offices to the final goodbyes they were so great. We were impressed by their professionalism and contingency plans. They have backups, not just on your DJ (which you choose from) but on all equipment. The website they give you access to is awesome as you don't have to worry about if you sent that info in email. Everyone love the music and our DJ Steve match our vibe exactly.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

You won’t regret picking admit one.

We met with Admit One over a year before our wedding. Their prices were super reasonable, and the service was personable & professional. For the price we had all day photo and 4 hour photo booth (which our guests loved!). Anthony ran the booth & was super fun and interactive with guests throughout the reception. All of the photos from the photo booth were put into a small scrap book and given to us at the end of the night which was so fun to look at! Arnold took our pictures all day. He was obviously very experienced and kept me & my new husband comfortable and laughing the whole night. My guests never felt that he was in the way or disruptive. & he made sure that all of the parents had all of the pictures they wanted before he left. I’m still waiting for the finished products, but so far they have been outstanding. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

My sister booked them for her wedding and they were so great I just had to as well. We worked with Steve who was super fun and upbeat. He worked around the fact that both myself and the groom had the flu on our wedding day. He made everything super easy and also answered other wedding questions that we needed.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

down the aisle to become a dial

We loved Liam. He did an amazing job keeping things running smoothly during the reception. He did a good job playing music that all of our guests enjoyed.

Sent on 11/18/2018

NIcole · Married on 08/31/2018

We are so glad we chose Admit One DJ's for our wedding. What really sold us on this company was the fact that we were able to go to the "Meet the DJ night" where we got to meet all of the DJ's available for our wedding date. We got a sense of their style and personality and were able to pick our top 3. We ended up getting our first choice for our wedding which was Affan. He did a great job! He did several phone calls with us in the weeks leading up to our wedding to make sure that he got all of the details correct. He played all of our requested songs and was also great and keeping the party going and getting everyone on the dance floor. We also rented our photo booth from this company. All of our guests had fun taking photos and we were happy that we got the album of all the photos to take home at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to book a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Admit One DJ was perfect for our wedding. We met our DJ Stephen Owen at meet the DJ night and knew right away that we wanted him as our DJ. Stephen was fantastic to work with. He was very flexible when it came time to schedule meetings and was able to work around our schedules. Stephen was very helpful when it came to picking out songs for cake cutting and entrance songs and offering suggestions based off the type of music we like. The music all night was fantastic, and he made sure our guest were all on the dance floor and having fun. Stephen did an outstanding job working with our vendors and making sure the night was on schedule. As the night went on Stephen n did a fantastic job reading the guest and what music everyone was enjoying the most. He was able to adjust his playlist to match the mood of the guest and made sure everyone was out on the dance floor having a great time. We received several compliments from our guest about how great the DJ Stephen was. We had a great time working with DJ Stephen Owen and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 09/05/2018

Emma · Married on 08/04/2018

Our DJ was Liam, and he was AMAZING! He checked in a handful of times in the months leading up to our wedding, as well as during our wedding night. His transitions were great, and he kept the dance floor full all night long! We would recommend Liam to anyone who books with Admit One!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot express enough how AMAZING Admit One DJs was. From the start, we knew this would be the company for us. Everything from choosing our DJ, to having questions answered was seamless and always a pleasant experience. Not to mention how AMAZING Affan is as a Master of Ceremonies. He was our DJ and made sure that our music was on point throughout the entire day. He even brought us our specialty cocktails as soon as we arrived to the reception. Affan kept the dance floor full and even after a month from our wedding date, we are STILL getting compliments on not just the music but our DJ. I would definitely hire Affan again. His energy, detail, care and passion for what he does shines and in my opinion is one of the best DJs in the industry. I will be keeping him in mind for any upcoming events! Thank you Affan and Admit One DJ for being the best at what you do!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Abby · Married on 06/30/2018

We had Don as our DJ. I would HIGHLY recommend requesting him! He was nice, helpful, and thorough. Definitely knows what he is doing! He helped coordinate our entire wedding day to make sure it went smoothly and we can’t thank him enough for that! His timing was perfect and he kept the party going! Thanks, Don!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

RV WAS AWESOME!! You seriously will not go wrong in choosing him as your DJ through admit one. When we met him on "meet the DJ night" we knew he was our guy. He was so responsive and I think literally played the exact genre of music we wanted at all times during our cocktail and dinner hour, and reception. We trusted him in using his own taste in entertaining our guests and we absolutely killed it! So many of our guests commented on how great the music selection was. I I quote my maid of honor - "I literally sprinted back and forth to the bathroom because I didn't want to miss the next song". Pick RV as your DJ. He rocks.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing! First, the meet the DJ night was awesome and our friends were upset we got to meet and pick our DJ that way and they didn't! Our DJ was R.V. and he was fantastic! Poor R.V., the spring weather was all over the place on wedding day and we switched from outside to inside about 30 minutes before the ceremony. This threw off the timing picked for songs and R.V. just went along with it. Our bridal party got a little wild towards the end and we cannot thank R.V. enough for his patience with us. He did a great job, I heard songs that I wanted to hear and danced around. Our guests enjoyed the large variety and we are pretty sure almost every one danced at some point last night!! Thank you R.V.!!! 512% recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I are so happy we came across Admit One DJs for our wedding. The company and employees are so accommodating, provide amazing service, and bring a very lively and upbeat energy to parties. We loved the "Meet the DJ" night that they provide because it is fun and gave us the chance to pick a DJ that fit our personalities. The DJ that we picked was so much fun, got our bridal party really pumped, and kept the dance floor filled the whole night.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Genna · Married on 11/04/2017

Admit one was so easy to work with, the owner Greg was so friendly and made us feel very comfortable. The concept of meet the DJ night is awesome, free food and drinks and you get of chat with any available DJ so you get to meet them ahead of time. We went with Russ and he was by far the best DJ we've ever encountered at a wedding hands down. The dance floor was packed the whole night because he played hit after hit and we loved the 90s tunes he played in the middle. I can't tell you how many guests complimented him and agreed he was the best DJ at a wedding they'd ever been to! He definitely made our wedding special I couldn't imagine it any other way. Thank you Russ and Admit One, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tara · Married on 10/14/2017

Very happy how my wedding turned out. Admit One DJ's did my ceremony music as well as the reception. One of my favorite things is that you can go to an open house and visit all the DJ's and you get to pick your top three. Also everything (songs, bridal party names, any little detail you want!) can be entered online which was super helpful and organized. Our DJ Brian was awesome and kept the party going. =)

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience! Everyone loved the music and Josh did a great job keeping the dance floor filled. He was easy to work with and very accommodating.

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/13/2017

Russ was our DJ! I cannot say enough how much he rocked our wedding!! Very attentive. We chatted just a couple of times and the music was EVERYTHING!! I would recommend Admit One in a heartbeat especially Russ!! We are 18 hours since the wedding and EVERYONE from my 72 year old aunt to my 2 year old daughter and everyone in between were on that dance floor. It was everything I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

Our DJ was Don and he was great! My wedding was October 13 and my guests are still talking about what a great job he did with song selection and turning the night into the best party ever! We had other weddings on both sides of our room and had crashers from both because our dance floor was epic thanks to Don! He remembered everything we asked for and delivered and then some!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Regina · Married on 10/13/2017

We had a great experience with Admit One DJs. From the start, we had great communication with them. We met with Stephanie and she explained everything we would need to know for our wedding. We picked Kyle as our DJ and he was fantastic! He called prior to our wedding to go over our music selections and to make sure he had correct pronunciations for everyone in the bridal party. Admit One’s simple to use website made it easy to select our music and create the itinerary for the night. We had a strict timeline and a few things we wanted to do differently during our reception and Kyle handled everything wonderfully. He was great at directing our guests and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time. We all had a great time thanks to Kyle!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Devon · Married on 09/23/2017

Admit One was great! Affan was always making sure my husband and I were taken care of and that everyone was on the dance floor all night! Definitely would recommend using them!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great experience with Admit One. The "meet the DJs" night is a great way to get to know all the DJs and determine who matches with your style. We got our second choice, but then just a few days before the wedding they had to make a change and we ended up with Greg as our DJ. He was great and we had so many compliments from guests. With the online software they use, Greg had access to all of our music choices right away making it an easy transition. Admit One DJs also worked with us to hire an interpreter, who repeated all of the announcements in French for my husband's family.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Admit one Djs after looking at MANY wedding DJs. They had the best packages at a reasonable price! We picked Liam as our DJ and HE WAS THE BEST! We were blown away by him! He checked-in with us the perfect amount, made sure everyone was on the same page, and played great music keeping our dance floor poppin! If we had to do it all again we would 100% go with Admit One DJs and LIAM! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Trisha · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this company, and their DJs! We first met them at a wedding expo, and were immediately blown away by their level of professionalism, knowledge, and how easy going and fun they were. The "Meet the DJ night" was a hit, and really made us feel like we had a hand in who was playing at our wedding! Our DJ, Kyle, did an OUTSTANDING job, and even got my parents out on the floor (they NEVER dance!)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Daina · Married on 06/10/2017

Admit One is a great company. We had a minor set back as the computer crashed during my reception but Nick the DJ was able to get it all fixed and back up and running fairly quickly. Nick was attentive and very helpful at running the entire reception. I liked the fact that they had "Meet the DJ Night" so I could get to know different DJs and find one to suit our personalities and character for the wedding. Nick was a obvious choice as he was more playful than the others, we were glad to get our first choice for sure. Nick was awesome, I highly recommend him, he actually gave me a nice sense of calm during everything. This is a great company rest assured your in experienced hands.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Alina · Married on 06/03/2017

I could not be happier with my experience at Admit One DJ. I was drawn to their professionalism and high energy team. They have worked A TON of weddings and were able to give me a lot of advice so that our wedding day timeline was just flawless. They helped with everything from the photo booth to a personal video, and the dance floor was constantly packed. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 06/14/2017