ADM Talent Reviews

26 | New York, NY

26 Reviews for ADM Talent

Joy Ismajloski · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding band

Just came from a wedding and had to write how Great this band was. I had so much fun dancing to this band and I wasn’t drinking! The vocals were outstanding. From the start, Adm was professional and brought quality entertainment. The band played all the best songs. Some modern, some oldies. I saw everyone dancing from the younger guest to the older guests. You won’t Be sorry if you hired this band.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Esther · Married on 09/01/2019

It's been nearly 4 months since my wedding..

...And everyone, still raves about how awesome Finesse was. I mean, even looking back at the night, they truly put every effort into making it special and memorable for us. Each member of the band has talent coming out of their pores and they are worth every penny. They went above and beyond to ensure that we got everything we wanted and I wholeheartedly believe that they were the most valuable vendor that we worked with. Beyond that, the manager Alex was extremely professional and punctual with emails which is super appreciated. They rocked the house -- thank you all so much!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Claire

Claire Brady · Married on 07/20/2019

July 20 wedding band!!!

I cannot put into words how amazing 24K of ADM Talent is! We just recently got married (July 20) and they blew us away! We had a younger crowd and they had almost everyone up on the dance floor! They love to interact with the crowd, and join the crowd on the dance floor to sing and dance. Alex is great to work with and easily accessible, he was very helpful throughout the planning process. All of our guests told us how amazing the band was, and they really are amazing, they made our night so memorable for everyone!

Sent on 08/01/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thank you Claire for the excellent review! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your special day at The Fox Hollow!

Jillian · Married on 07/13/2019

Best band I've ever Seen!

I am completely overjoyed with the level of service ADM provided me with! From my very first conversation with Alex, the manager, everything was smooth! Having this band is what I looked forward to most about my reception and they did not disappoint! They kept me and my guests dancing all night and their performances of varied genres of music was phenomenal! Everyone was asking where I found them and commenting about how amazing they all were! People are calling my wedding epic due to the music provided by all these talented people!! I highly recommend to anyone and everyone and can tell you that you won't find a better, more lively band than them! Thanks again for making my wedding everything I wanted it to be and more!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thanks Jillian for the stellar review and for having us! We had a great time playing your wedding at the Sands!
  • Michelle

Michelle Mellina · Married on 07/06/2019

WOW! Group of talented musicians!

I cannot say enough good things about ADM. They were incredibly responsive, accommodating and made it STRESS FREE! We asked them to start the wedding off with a little Italian music, a little Jewish music and they did it perfectly! It really set the tone for the entire night.

They KILLED IT and the dance floor was packed the whole night! They were out on the dance floor dancing and singing with the crowd. Everyone is still talking about them, weeks after our wedding.

Could not have been a nicer group of people. We would highly recommend and we truly hope we see them again!

Sent on 07/17/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thanks Michelle for the excellent review! We had a great time playing your wedding. Thanks so much for having us be a part of your special day at The Rockleigh!
  • User2990755 · 1+ year ago

Had a great song list that kept the reception entertaining without overshadowing the other amenities

Jacquelyn Wojcik · Married on 07/05/2019

Energetic Fun!

ADM Talent made our wedding reception out of this world. We knew we wanted a band and thought it would be out of our price range, until we found ADM Talent. They were worth every penny as they provided nonstop entertainment, listened to our wants and needs and gave us the most perfect music for our wedding! We had family member who don't normally dance, get out there on the dance floor, which made it all the more special.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Elaine Mcdonald · Married on 06/21/2019

Truly truly awesome

What can I say - if you have seen the promo video you may think, wow - they look great! Take it from my husband and I (plus 110 people who did not leave the dance floor!) that Finesse are every bit as good, if not even better in person!! The energy they put out simply radiates and there is no way that your guests will not feel the urge to dance!!
    From the start Alex was awesome - full explainer for what they do, how they do it and when. It couldn’t have been easier to tell them what we liked, what we didn’t like and set the tone for the big day! He made the payments process easy and was super quick to acknowledge and send over a receipt!
    Resounding feedback from everyone who was at our wedding (plus the team at the venue) was super positive - ‘what a great band’, ‘we danced all night’, they were all individually awesome and amazing as a group.
    Here’s the truth - if you want a great band, who know what they are doing, are true musicians who believe in performing at the top of their game - talk to Alex, go see them, watch their YouTube videos, but take it from me - having them perform at your wedding will be the best decision you can make!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thanks so much Elaine for the great review and for having us! It was so great to be a part of your special day at Raphael Vineyard!

Chelsea Emerman · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Band Ever!!

Every member of 24k was absolutely incredible. They were truly the best wedding band we've ever heard! All of our guests took the time to tell us how amazing they were and how it was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to! Every single guest was out of their seat dancing! We were so lucky to have had them there to party with us!

-Chelsea and Ray

Sent on 06/12/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thanks Chelsea and Ray for the great review! We had a great time playing your wedding at The Halyard!

Leah Rogove · Married on 04/06/2019

My wedding

ADM Talent was incredible!! They honestly did the most amazing job at giving me everything I wanted musically. The Dj and mc were so on point and followed all the lists and song suggestions, they even knew where to place certain dances and speeches. What an excellent team! Everything flowed so naturally. Even the announcements were very clear and understandable, nothing was muffled. The sound quality was all I could hope for and more. Sick lighting effects and the percussionists added another level of fun! Really gets the guests into the dancing mood and takes you out of your comfort zone! It was wonderful and I would do it all over again if I could. Def hiring them in the future for any other parties or events.

Sent on 05/11/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Thanks so much Leah for the great review! So glad we got the opportunity to provide the music and lighting for your wedding at The Old Field Club! What an awesome wedding and we wish you and Adam all the best!

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Hands down the best wedding band I've ever seen

We got married about 3 weeks ago and people are still telling us how amazing the band was. They were super accommodating with all of our requests - I think everything we threw at them was met with an enthusiastic "yes!" When we were deciding on a band we went to go see about 5 of them in one week, 24k being the finale and my husband and I knew right away we had to go with them. What we saw in the showcase was delivered 10x at the wedding. They had incredible energy, played the right songs at the right moment and were so nice and easy to work with! I'm trying to get all of my engaged friends to hire them so I can see them play again! I cannot recommend this band enough!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

ADM Talent's reply:

Hi Lisa and Alex. Thanks so much for having us and thank you for the stellar review! Hope we get to see you at a friends wedding soon!

- Alex

Andrew · Married on 09/08/2018

If you are looking for a high-energy band that will ROCK your wedding, get all of your guests dancing, and keep them dancing throughout the night, look no further than 24K. We had high expectations for 24K after seeing their videos on their website, and hearing them play at their demo in NYC, and they exceeded our high expectations on our wedding day. From the moment we walked into the reception to the final song, this band was awesome, and made the night one for us and our guests to remember forever. Great range of music (they played 60's through to today's hits for us), great sound, and high-energy. Alex, their manager and band member, was a pro throughout the booking and review process, providing timely responses, and being accommodative to our requests. If you get the chance to book these guys, do it! Their pros at what they do, and the quality of the music / performance shows.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

I truly cannot find words fitting enough to express how incredibly amazing Alex and his band are. We had the pleasure of enjoying their musical talents at our wedding on August 11th, 2018 and the experience was nothing short of unforgettable. For starters, communication with Alex (band manager) throughout the entire process was utterly seamless & stress-free (moreso than any other vendor we dealt with). He was always responsive, professional, willing to share his insights and found the perfect balance between a tell-me-exactly-what-you-want versus a we've-got-this-all-under-control approach. They are incredibly accommodating, especially when it comes to song requests. When we picked "Us & Them" by Pink Floyd as our first dance (not your average wedding song), we were admittedly a little nervous as to whether or not they (or anyone but Pink Floyd themselves) could have pulled it off. It is an understatement when I say that they KILLED IT!!!...and continued to do so for the entire night without any breaks in the music and with an unfathomable amount of contagious energy. My husband and I aren't really the dancing type, but I'm pretty sure we spent at least 4 out of the 5 hours on the dance floor with a good 85% of our guests. The variation in genres & vocals along with the smooth transitions from song to song speak to the true professionalism and experience of this band. If you're second guessing getting a band because you're not sure if they'll be "good enough" at singing other people's songs, "worth it", or are even thinking about getting a DJ----STOP & do everyone a favor, and message ADM Talent. They are worth every penny. You will not regret it & everyone with thank you for throwing the best wedding party they've ever been to.

Sent on 09/11/2018

ADM Talent's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for the great review! We had a great time playing your wedding at Sea Cliff Manor!

Jennifer · Married on 03/17/2018

Wow. 24K were UNBELIEVABLE!!! I’m still hearing compliments about the band! Everyone said it was the best wedding band they’ve ever seen! They played every request we asked for from Sinatra to Bruno Mars and everything sounded even better than the original recordings! They played “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran for our first dance and it was exactly that! Perfect!!! Once we saw their video we knew we had to book them. The singers are not your average wedding singers. They have such incredible voices and worked so well with each other. Alex the band leader was so easy to work with and attended to all our requests. Thank you Alex and 24K for giving us the best wedding we could have asked for!

Jen

Sent on 04/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2013

Paradise Alley more than completed our wedding!! They got the party started right away and continued it to the very end of the night. Our schedule for dinner and everything else was pushed back tremendously because people could NOT stop dancing. Their interaction with the crowd, fun outgoing personalities, and awesome set list made our wedding one big party!!! After they were finished they even stayed to hang out and talk with my husband and I, our family, and friends!! Everyone agreed they were the most down to earth people and I know they were a complete pleasure to deal
    With from day one. Defiantly worth every dime plus more!!!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

John · Married on 04/14/2013

Such a talented and professional wedding band! They never missed a beat! Attended to all of our request before and during the event.very knowledgable of the different costumaire wedding songs. Just an overall delight and a great choice. Everyone that came to the wedding raved about the band. Thanks

Sent on 08/02/2013

Brian · Married on 01/11/2013

They did an awesome job. Dance floor was packed the whole time

Judy · Married on 01/11/2013

Tha Band was excellent! Played what was asked and knew any type of song. Excellent Band.

Joe · Married on 01/11/2013

Paradise Alley made out wedding everything and more. Joel was easy to talk to and put us at ease no matter what was going on. He was quick to answer questions and the band had no problem learning any special songs we wanted for the wedding. From the beginning they were amazing to work with. Everyone at our wedding raved about them all night from their ability to play any song to the female vocalists spectacular voice. Someone even said to us they wanted to throw a party just to have the band play. The whole night was a great experience.

Scott · Married on 09/15/2012

There isn't a song this band can't do! There is no song list you choose from, you name it they play it! We were very lucky to have booked this band for our recent wedding in Connecticut. All our guests were blown away and wanting more when the night was drawing to a close. Any suggestions I threw their way they were more than willing to accomodate. They are truly an amazing band and so easy to work with! If you want a fun, energetic, and memmorable event I highly recommend Paradise Alley. Thank you again for making our night unforgettable you guys and we'll be calling you in the future to play at our next event!

Scott and Kaitlin Dunn
    Hawthorne, NJ

Sent on 11/07/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2012

Paradise Alley absolutely rocked our wedding! From our first meeting to our goodbyes at the end of our reception, they were simply terrific in everything from planning, learning our specific song requests, running the reception, and rocking the guests. We have a couple of professional musicians in our family and PA was exuberant about backing our brother-in-law as he sang the rock/soul growler You Can Leave Your Hat On and jamming with another brother-in-law on the Led Zeppelin classic Whole Lotta Love. They were fun, professional, tremendously talented and played everything from Sinatra, to Pink, to Sarah McLachlan, to Black Eyed Peas and so much more. So many guests told us it was the best wedding they'd been to, which sounds ordinary and obligatory until they then raved on and on and on about Paradise Alley. By far - really, truly - the best band you could hope for.

Best,
    Lisa

Sent on 01/02/2013

We hired Paradise Alley for our wedding. They were very flexible in arranging music for our ceremony and reception, and delivered everything we asked for with ease. The reception was one big rocking party, and Paradise Alley really set the tone in an awesome way. Our guests commented very positively on the band's performance. We recommend them wholeheartedly, especially if you want to avoid the clubby feel that DJs seems to insist on.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/04/2016

The Joel Young Band... Words cannot describe how amazing they were the night of our wedding.
    They were so professional, not even taking one break. The music they played kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. They were so great that at the end of the wedding no one wanted them to stop playing and people refused to leave the dance floor! They even let me steal the microphone for a song! We have received so many compliments on how great they were! We have already recommended them to friends. We could not have been happier.
    Thank you so much for everything, you guys added to our perfect night!
    Best,
    Lindsey & Nick Castro

Sent on 02/16/2018

band played the whole time. music was awesome. singing great. would highly recommend them to anyone that asks.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Awesome band!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job- never stopped signing nad playing -- Impressive