ADM Productions Reviews

1 User photo

ADM Productions 1

Katie Morse · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!!!

DJ Daryl was amazing. He did an amazing job and communicated with us giving us exactly what we wanted on our special day!!! We would call him up for another event in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Phelan · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing DJ for our wedding!

Daryl was the DJ at our wedding just over a week ago and he was so amazing! He met up with my husband and I before the wedding to go over exactly what we wanted and to make sure we were on the same page for everything. The day of the wedding, it ended up raining so we had to change the location of our outdoor ceremony, and Daryl was on top of it and so accommodating to make sure he was still able to have the ceremony music ready and good to go. He was so helpful in making announcements to keep the flow of the evening on track, took care of the MC responsibilities, and was open for requests from the guests during the reception/dance. Booth setup looked awesome too! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    ADM Productions 2

Christina S · Married on 06/17/2019

Brian was fantastic!

He was early and set up for our outside ceremony and then moved into the lodge for our reception. He played all of our top choices, and even tried to be sure my husband and I were around to hear them, AND was a wonderful experienced MC. We all had a great time dancing the night away and our friends and family kept raving about the music!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Traci

Traci Norton · Married on 05/11/2019

So Happy With Daryll!

Last night DJ Daryll DJ-ed our daughter's wedding and he was amazing! He was kind and helpful throughout the process. We had so many song requests and he accommodated them all! He was professional and organized and kept the party moving all night long, from the dinner to the send-off. I highly recommend him! You will be able to relax and enjoy yourself, leaving the event timeline all to him. We had the BEST night!

Sent on 05/12/2019

ADM Productions's reply:

Thanks Traci! :D It was a pleasure and honor being the DJ to your daughter's wedding. Everything went really well.

Monica Wakefield · Married on 04/27/2019

ADM Productions was wonderful

Daryll is absolutely wonderful! He was so outgoing and easy to work with. He made us feel so comfortable and safe the minute we spoke with him. We will definitely recommend him to our friends.

Sent on 04/30/2019

ADM Productions's reply:

Thank you Monica! It was a fantastic wedding, and it was my great honor and privilege to be a part of your special day!

Andrew Matthews · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience with ADM Productions!!

Great service and amazing personality and atmosphere, great price, and really made our reception great and fun and can take requests and is flexible according to event schedule,, would book again any time!!!!

Sent on 03/18/2019

ADM Productions's reply:

Thank you Andrew! It was a fantastic wedding, and it was my great honor and privilege to be a part of your special day!
  • Lily

Lily Naumu · Married on 02/23/2019

Daryl was great

Daryl was professional, patient, and organized, he really helped my wedding reception go smoothly

Sent on 03/08/2019

ADM Productions's reply:

Thank you Lily! I wish you and Byron all the best! You are a lovely couple, and your wedding was a blast!

Cindee Pugh · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding #One19 2019

I was so worried about picking an MC/DJ but Daryl made everything amazing. He was so responsive, very helpful and so so patient! The music was amazing and he got everyone dancing and just having fun. #One19 2019 wedding was such a success! Thanks Daryl for making mine and Jakes wedding amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2019

ADM Productions's reply:

You two were a lovely couple, it was a blast and I wish you all the best! You guys are seriously awesome!
  • Cira

Cira · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely wonderful DJ

Daryl was fantastic with the entire process. I was a very particular bride, being an event planner by profession and knew exactly what I wanted most of the time. Daryl was very fast to respond to my many questions and provided me with great feedback and suggestions when I needed them. We used Daryl for our luncheon and toasts, ring ceremony, reception and dancing and our after party with karaoke. People are still commenting on what a great party it was. Daryl made sure that things stayed on schedule and provided a fun atmosphere for everyone in attendance. I would recommend him over and over again. He was very reasonable with his pricing and extremely professional. If an occasion should arise for us to use someone in the future we will be going with him again.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Lindsay Kibler · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Daryl was fantastic last night for my Sons wedding reception! Great music, lights and major dancing!! He even took requests. We had a great night and would recommend Daryl over and over again!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Josh Rees · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect wedding DJ

DJ Daryl did an amazing job at our wedding! Setup was on time and he followed the schedule just perfectly.

He kept the crowd moving and we had a blast.

Thank you!

• Becca

Becca Hansen · Married on 09/29/2018

Daryl was an amazing DJ!

He listened to our guests and had the music on point! We were very impressed! I will reccomend them to others!

Sonia Perez · Married on 08/28/2018

Exactly what we wanted!

These guys were awesome. They were very punctual and asked a lot of questions to make sure I got what I wanted. They played a great mix of dance music and the photo both is a super plus. Very nice guys!

Krystal Lewis · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you!!!

Darrell was so sweet and helped make my special day amazing!! Great job and would definitely hire him again!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Skyler

Skyler Beltrane · Married on 08/11/2018

Easy to work with!

Daryl was easy to work with! He had a great google form to fill out and plan the evening. Good pricing as well. Everything went smooth! Thanks!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Laurial

Laurial Martinez · Married on 08/10/2018

Awesome experience!

ADM productions (Daryll) was great to work with. He was early he was affordable and he was very scociable and easy to work with. He handled last minute changes great and brought a great atmosphere to my wedding. I would recommend him in a heart beat. He new the songs by and what we wanted and had the songs I sprung on him last minute. Thanks so much!

Katie Khilstadius · Married on 08/09/2018

Best DJ ever!!!!

I would recommend to anyone! Made our wedding memorable and kept everyone on the dance floor. Very good pricing and easy to work with. I would hire him again for sure

Sent on 12/19/2018

Laurie Greene · Married on 07/25/2018

Would recommend to anyone!

We just got married on July 25, 2018 and I can certainly say I highly recommend ADM Productions Services. He went beyond his services. He worked with my Vocalist so it was possible for her to sing at our big day. His sound system and lighting was great. Just ask what your specific needs for your Big Day or Event and I guarantee he will work with you. We are very satisfied client. Willing to use his services again in the future. Thanks DJ Daryl!

Trisha Blood-Davis · Married on 06/30/2018

Such a perfect day!

The first dance as husband and wife...couldn't hold back the tears so thank heaven for waterproof mascara! Daryl was so professional and cavalier! I had karaoke and it sure was fun getting behind a mic again! Highly recommend Daryl!

Cathy Lloyd · Married on 06/21/2018

Wonderful!

We had Daryl DJ at our Wedding on June 21, 2018. We requested older softer music when we knew some of our older guests would be there. He did a great job with song choices and volume. Daryl played all of our song requests. We are a couple in our mid 50’s and didn’t want all the usual “Bells and Whistles” of a first wedding. He met all our needs and we had several compliments about Daryl. I would definitely use him again and recommend his services!! Loved his pricing!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Mira Lassig · Married on 06/08/2018

Amazing to work with

Daryl was gracious and jumped in when another DJ bailed on us 4 weeks before the wedding at a great rate to boot! The music and atmosphere were all we could have wanted! He had a great selection of music and played specific requests to the delight of my daughter which were songs from "The Greatest Snowman", my country music, and some of the biggest hits today. We would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Connie

Connie Bishop · Married on 04/07/2018

Thank you DJ Daryl!

Thank you so much for all you did on our special night! We will definitely give your info to all our friends when they marry!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Tessa Kingsley · Married on 11/17/2017

Awesome wedding DJ!

We used Aaron as the DJ at our wedding. He was great to work with, He even drove up to our venue a week before to make sure the layout would work with his equipment because he had never been there before and wanted to make sure everything was perfect! He came up with his own ideas on where to place things that ended up being a lot better than what we had originally decided on. He used his own playlist of music which we could review and make changes too before our wedding and was happy to add in the songs that we really wanted to include while dancing. He also played our ceremony music and everything went smoothly! I would definitely use him again for future events

• Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 03/11/2016

Wonderful experience

Thank you so much for everything you did. Our night was perfection.

Sent on 02/04/2019