Adeva Rae Photography Reviews

Adeva Rae Photography 7
  • Krystie

Krystie Yamamoto · Married on 08/18/2019

Absolutely *Amazing*

Through our engagement shoot and our wedding, Adeva was absolutely incredible. She truly wants to capture the essence of who you and your person are- and that she does! I am not much of a natural picture-taker, but Adeva made the process fun and stress-free. The pictures turned out amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. My brother saw how great her work is and now has the privilege of having her capture his engagement! She will definitely be our go-to photographer for all of our future family photos. I highly recommend going with her!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Adeva Rae Photography 8
    Adeva Rae Photography 9
    Adeva Rae Photography 10
    Adeva Rae Photography 11
  • jamie

jamie · Married on 02/16/2019

Adeva was AMAZING! She captured every single moment of our wedding !

Adeva was nothing short of AMAZING!! She was so patient with my family and especially our daughter while capturing our wedding day ! She asked us from the beginning what we wanted and what pictures we liked which We truly appreciated! Our pictures came back IN 2 DAYS looking exactly like the inspiration we talked about!! IM BLOWN AWAY! She’s was kind, patient, sweet and polite! I would recommend Adeva to anyone!!! Thank you Adeva!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Adeva Rae Photography 12
    Adeva Rae Photography 13

Cassandra · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely amazing experience!! We cannot believe all the beautiful photographs she provided us with!! Great communication and highly professional!! Will use again!!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Adeva Rae Photography 14
    Adeva Rae Photography 15
    Adeva Rae Photography 16
    Adeva Rae Photography 17

Adeva Rae Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing! I highly appreciate it and I really enjoyed photographing your wedding!