aDesign Reviews

12 | Farmington, NM

12 Reviews for aDesign

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2012

I recommend aDesign to everyone!! The flowers were a huge hit and I couldn't have asked for anything better!! Very high quality!

Beci · Married on 07/14/2012

Loved the flowers, Amy is good at "seeing"what I want when I don't describe it well. It was a great thing with the flowers!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

Amy did an awesome job with my daughter's wedding flowers. She spent alot of time working with us to adjust to our budget, which we really appreciated! I would highly recommend her work to anyone getting married!

Judy · Married on 09/10/2011

Amy was absolutely amazing from the first time we met with her, up through the Wedding Day and after. Everything was totally taken care of and as the mother of the bride we had absolutely no worries that everything would be taken care of. The Bride was so Happy with the way everything turned out. The flowers Amy provided were Beautiful and so well put together, we were able to give them away to Special people at the reception after our perfect day was over. Thank you so much Amy for providing an exceptional service. We highly will recommend you to our friends.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Miranda · Married on 09/10/2011

aDesign was absolutely wonderful to work with. Amy was very professional and knows exactly what she is doing. I didnt know anything about flowers and really just let Amy do what she wanted. Ane everything turned out AMAZING! We had to do no decorating at the ceremony because all of the flowers were beautiful enough. Thanks again aDesign! Our day was amazing!

Sent on 10/06/2011

carolina · Married on 09/04/2011

I loved working with Amy Florez. She was to able to create what I had in my head, and everything turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Rebecca · Married on 08/13/2011

Amy did a wonderful job on my wedding, not only with the flowers but with the day of planning! My flowers were all beyond beautiful!!! And also with her being my day of coordinator everything went flawless that day, I didn't have to worry about anything. It all turned out perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2011

Working with Amy was absolutely the best. She is incredibly personable, flexible, and ubber-creative. More importantly, she has a wonderfully positive attitude that blends perfectly with her business sense. Her creative vision is amazing - she somehow took the ideas from my head and turned them into realities. She was sensitive to our budget and was able to give multiple options for us to choose from, yet still keep us within our price range. Amy nailed every detail, large or small, of our wedding day. I do not hesitate to give her my highest recommendations. She will knock your socks off!!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Katy · Married on 09/24/2010

Amy was AMAZING to work with! After one meeting with her she was able to understand the feeling I was wanting at the ceremony and reception. The arrangements she did for the centerpieces were above and beyond what I had expected! I would definitely recommend Amy to everyone!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kristina · Married on 05/29/2010

When I came to Amy I had a few ideas of what I wanted but nothing exact. She helped me brain storm and showed me a few ideas that I absolutely loved and the end result was amazing. The whole church smelled like Stargazer lillies, which I wanted!!! I couldn't ask for a better florist.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Valerie · Married on 04/25/2009

Amy's designs and communication were excellent! She listened to our ideas and quickly grasped the theme and made suggestions that could save money while keeping the overall look and feel. I would use her services again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/29/2010

Rayna · Married on 07/24/2010

Very creative & willing to try various flowers to make the budget work and still come out beautiful in the theme we wanted. Our bouquets & reception flowers were beautiful. Our outside arrangements were great also - right before the wind took them!

Sent on 10/04/2010