Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility Reviews

Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 7
  • Steph

Steph · Getting married on 09/21/2019

So in love!

Taylor was so great, loved meeting with her! There is so much included in the wedding package and the price was below what we expected! It is a beautiful venue and great for a one stop shop. We are doing everything there, ceremony, reception, and then the after party. Plus there are a few hotels right down the street. Couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • RASHEEDA

RASHEEDA · Getting married on 08/11/2019

Great a very good experience

Alexis os a great person who has came threw in every way she has helped me out alot. And i highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding at adelphia's

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alyse · Married on 03/08/2019

the perfect venue

Alexis and her team are amazing! We planned our wedding for just over a year from the time we booked Adelphia until the wedding day. Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of an more! Alexis is so easy to work with professional, very open to our ideas and helped them become a reality (such as fun suggestions for cocktail hour stations - like a taco bar and mashed potato bar),she was always fast with responses and i knew we had nothing to worry about with her in charge. The food was amazing! Our guests said they had never seen so much food at a wedding,and they left stuffed because it was just all to delicious to pass up. If you have any concerns about for allergies, they are full equipped to handle all those requests. And the room itself is beautiful and spacious, we had almost 300 guests and i don't feel that the were cramped at all. The wait staff and bartenders were excellent as well our guests never waiting long for a drink or for the next course to be served. We actually met at another wedding at Adelphia and from the time we got engaged I think we both knew that this was exactly the place we were meant to get married. I wish we could live that day all over again!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 8

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

Alexis and Adelphia far exceeded our expectations. We were super excited for the wedding day and were blown away by so many details that our guests are STILL talking about over a month later. Alexis was such a pleasure to work with that we literally had no stress during the planning process nor the day which is a huge accomplishment due to my anxiety. We would no doubt recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding venue. I also forgot to mention that their food was beyond amazing! Our guests were super impressed by both the dinner and the amazing dessert spread. I literally could go on and on. We were so happy with our choice and have returned since to enjoy their fabulous food again and again.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 9
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 10

Kellianne · Married on 05/18/2018

Two words: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Adelphias blew our expectations out of the water. It truly was the wedding of our dreams. The price was well worth what they included. We worked directly with Ana Mailahn and she was OUTSTANDING! She was very responsive and helped answer all my questions and concerns throughout the planning process. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was nothing short than amazing. The food was absolutely delicious, the reception room was something out of a fairytale, the service that night was great, and the staff was helpful. We had one mishap after the wedding for the after party, but it was quickly straightened out. I would recommend Adelphia in a heart beat to any newly engaged couple!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Beth · Married on 11/04/2017

Ginny at Adelphia was amazing to work with. My son's wedding was at Adelphia on 2/17/18. Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the place was. We had 200 guests in the upstairs room and did the ceremony on site. The cocktail hour and the dinner and desserts were off the charts delicious. The staff was amazing. It was a magical nite- I could not have asked for a better wedding for him!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Chrissy · Married on 07/01/2017

I want to say that my wedding was amazing!! Adelphia's had a huge part in this! The food was amazing, and delicious! Ana, banquet manager, was phenomenal!! She worked with me and helped coordinate my dream wedding! She thinks of the small details and helped me with my vision! She is so amazing and easy to work with and helped relieve the stress of planning a wedding! I would highly suggest Adelphia's to anyone getting married soon and please work with Ana! She's terrific!! My peacock themed Sri Lankan wedding was definitely the talk of the town from both sides of the family!! Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true!!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2017

Adelphia did not cease to amaze us and everyone who attended our wedding! We loved the venue from previewing it, but the set up on our wedding day was more than anyone ever imagined! The food was delicious, the room was spacious, the workers were attentive to the needs of everyone around them- everything was truly perfect! On top of the venue itself, I would have never gotten through wedding planning without Alexis, our wedding coordinator! She was there every step of the way never getting annoyed by endless emails or requests. She truly made our planning stress free!
    If you are looking for a venue with the same (if not more) glam as
    these "break the bank" venues but at an affordable price, look no further!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Catherine · Married on 06/10/2017

I am beyond happy with the outcome of my wedding day!!! The experience I had with Adelphia Wedding Banquet was amazing. Every meeting was pleasurable, the food is AMAZING ! and the decoration was so beautifully put together. I worked with Ana (wedding coordinator) throughout my journey and she made sure that I would have the most perfect day possible. She made the planing so easy and she always knew exactly what I wanted. The presentation of the decor and the food for the wedding was executed perfectly. I had NO wedding crashes although they have a restaurant/nightclub next door- big fear. My wedding was also not disturbed by music from other parties ext... it was perfect. Everyone is still raving about my cocktail hour and how amazing the food and drinks were and how full they felt for dinner but couldn't stop eating because it was so great... I owe it all to Adelphia and Ana. Wedding date 06/10/2017!!!! In love!

Sent on 06/23/2017
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 16
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 17
    Adelphia Restaurant & Banquet Facility 18

Angela · Married on 06/09/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding day. The team at Adelphia's was more than excellent. We couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate our special day.

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • W

Walter · Married on 05/05/2017

Adelphia has upped their game. Had our wedding there May 5th, 2017 and I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! Best wedding I've ever been to! All my friends said the food was outstanding, the staff was great, the bar was great, desert bar and free Chocolate fountain was amazing....snacks during cocktail hour were great....free ice sculpture was BEAUTIFUL....cake was delicious....uplighting and dance floor was awesome....bar and bartenders awesome.....free valet parking....JUST THE BEST NIGHT EVER!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Angela · Married on 11/20/2016

There was no hesitation to celebrate our wedding at Adelphia's. The venue has the best food, whether it's dinner, take out or an event for over 400 people! The management and staff all listened to our requests and provided us with excellent guidance to make our big day perfect. Thank you Adelphia's!

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • Z

Zijuan · Married on 10/21/2016

Great place to have events. Will recommend to other people.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Dina · Married on 04/23/2016

Every idea and vision that I had for the reception was brought to life. Billy and Evelyn were so helpful and very accommodating. Throughout the night, the staff checked on us to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Adelphia easily exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them to any bride to be looking for a venue!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Adelphias did an amazing job with our wedding reception we were beyond happy! Alexis was wonderful!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Colleen · Married on 11/14/2015

I am extremely happy with the service I received from Adelphia. Alexis met with us numerous times to go through the planning of the ceremony and reception down to every last detail.

The staff was awesome and helpful and everything went great! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2016

I just had my wedding at Adelphia this past month. I looked at over 20 venues throughout New Jersey and Philadelphia, I finally decided to go look at Adelphia and after meeting with Alexis and seeing everything Adelphia offered I could not NOT book this venue. The dance floor is bigger than any other venue I visited and I was able to set up the room exactly how I wanted. Table covers, chair covers, signature drinks, ice sculptures are all INCLUDED. Every other venue nickels and dimes you over these "extras."
    Working with Alexis was super easy, every time I reached out to her, I got an immediate response and every thing I asked her to do, she was able to make happen for me, she was also there the day of my wedding to make sure everything was perfect.
    The day of the wedding was better than I could ever imagine, the place looked AMAZING, I have received so many compliments about how classy it was, top shelf alcohol, and every guest received a steak, chicken and fish for dinner. Not to mention the dessert table was bigger than one I have ever seen before. Everything was perfect for a fair price, I have not received one compliant, only compliments about our wedding day. If you want an amazing wedding designed exactly how you want it, book Adelphias!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Johanna · Married on 04/24/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner here. Food was great, and they had excellent service. Recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Kathleen · Married on 05/31/2014

Many thanks to Ginny and the staff at adelphia for coordinating my daughter's beautiful wedding reception. The grand ballroom looked spectacular; the food was delicious and plentiful; the presentation was fabulous! Ginny was attentive to all of the details, which allowed us to simply enjoy every aspect of the party. All of our guests raved about our reception! Thank you again for such a memorable event! Kathy brady

Sent on 06/03/2014

Karl · Married on 03/29/2014

Adelphia's was such a great place to have our wedding. Attention to detail and the food was on point. We couldn't have been any happier with the service and the perfect job everyone did for our day. Love Love Love this place.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Adelphia did great job. Food was awesome

Sent on 11/03/2013

NICOLE · Married on 07/26/2013

BEST WEDDING EVER!! IM AM STILL GETTING CALLS WITH COMPLIMENTS.

Sent on 09/17/2013

I cannot say enough about Adelphia. Everyone at my wedding said it was the best and its all because of adelphia. The food was out of this world and sooooo many choices. Ballroom was stunning and they include chair covers and table clothes in the package and its not the standard 6 choices its books to choose from. Dessert table was amazing! The staff was amazing, we worked with Dan who was truly a god send! I wish we could do it all over just for Adelphia!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Patricia · Married on 05/06/2012

My wedding was awesome! Adelphia's has GREAT food and the banquet service is exceptional. Daniel and Crystal are always there and very responsive. No complaints!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Gina · Married on 12/31/2011

I had my New Year’s Eve wedding reception here last December. PHENOMENAL!!! In researching venues in the South Jersey area, I realized that they had the best deal around. I thought the room was beautiful and since I had heard so many good things about their weddings I booked it immediately. The staff at Adelphia’s (particularly the banquet manager Dan who handled my event) could not have been more nice, helpful and professional in the months prior to the wedding and even more so as the event got closer. Dan always answered all of my many questions in a timely manner and was able to accommodate all of my special requests. The night of the event, I was confident everything would go according to my plan and not only did things go smoothly, it was just all around a great event due in large part to Adelphia’s. The venue is fantastic, the food was delicious and my husband and I really felt like the whole night was worth every single penny we spent. I cannot say enough good things about Adelphia’s and HIGHLY recommend it.

Sent on 08/28/2012