Addy Rae Photography Reviews

Addy Rae Photography 4
Addy Rae Photography 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 11/10/2019

Experience, Talent, and a bit of Magic!

Working with Addy for our engagement day was truly one of the most special experiences of our relationship. Both my fiancé and Taylor went above and beyond to collaborate on a surprise proposal + engagement session combo in Santa Barbara, CA. I cannot even begin to imagine how they pulled it all off! Addy took a critical role in scouting location so that she could remain out-of-sight until Taylor was on bended knee. In the thrill of it all, she knew just what to do and captured the moment beautifully. She also went above expectation to scout a memorable location for our engagement session on the beach. These photos turned-out so magical and we cherish them so much.

On such a special day, you want your photographer to feel like a friend. Addy did just this and make it feel like we had known her our whole lives. She did a great job of making us feel at ease with her calm and approachable demeanor. She’s got your back! (and your good side too)

Addy Rae Photography 6
    Addy Rae Photography 12
    Sent on 10/20/2018

Anne Marie Fleming · Married on 10/18/2018

Wedding photography

Addy is incredible! Her photography captures the essence of the people in the picture. She is always open to new ideas and makes sure you’re happy with the final product. There’s no one else I’d want to capture some of the most special moments in life.

Addy Rae Photography 13
    Addy Rae Photography 20
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Jody Lo · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing photographer

When I was first looking for an engagement photographer, I reviewed a ton of portfolios, and Addy’s portfolio caught my attention right away. I loved her style and knew that should would be a perfect engagement photographer. I set up an engagement session with Addy, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the final product! Addy was very responsive, and easy to communicate with throughout the whole process. Addy took the time to understand what we envisioned in our engagement shoot, and made our vision better than what we expected! The photos came out amazing and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! We highly recommend Addy as a wedding and engagement photographer!

Sent on 10/20/2018

M Trip · Married on 07/01/2018

Priceless!

I couldn't be more happy with booking Addy Rae Photography for my wedding. She is personable, professional and a delight to work with. Her artistry reflects in her work and my photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! She will do her best to meet your needs, plus some. Book her, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/18/2018