Addy Photography Reviews

74 | Jacksonville, FL

74 Reviews for Addy Photography

Mitch · Married on 05/03/2014

Cliff and Co. were the height of professionalism and flexibility. We had to fight the rain during our wedding, but they were instrumental in encouraging some outside shots at our scenic venue even after the ceremony was over. Once the rain stopped, they quickly rounded everyone up to get some amazing shots. I'm so glad they took control of the situation and encouraged us to do that!

Mitch Blyler (The Groom)

Sent on 05/09/2014
  • Z

Zeina · Married on 04/25/2014

After doing a lot of research and comparison, I was very pleased with Addy Photography. The pictures are beautiful. I don't think there is a single shot I dislike. Cliff is very easy to work with...he isn't pushy and doesn't force anything on you. His attention to detail is incredible....he thinks of things that I never would have thought of to really make the pictures perfect. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Addy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Zeina! And thank you for giving us the time to get those great images down by the lake, it makes a huge difference when a couple makes the time for us to do good work. In this case, we got an award-winner and you and I both got in the Times-Union!

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

I spent time looking for wedding photographers for our wedding which was a difficult task because I don’t live in the same location as the wedding venue. We read reviews on a few we were considering and Addy’s stood out as a good choice with great reviews. My Mom met with Cliff because she lives near the area they are located. She really liked them and that was good enough for me! We got two photographers for the price of one. Cliff and Samantha were fun, friendly and professional. I didn’t have any preconceived ideas of what I wanted. They took pictures of everything and when I saw them I was pleased. Our outside wedding had to be moved inside due to a rainstorm and Cliff and Samantha were still able to get some shots of us all outside. I am now choosing photos for my album and I’m sure it will be great! I would recommend them to anyone who would like amazing pictures.

Sent on 05/15/2014

After my friend's wedding photos were ruined by a "budget" photographer, I was determined NOT to make the same mistake. And we got an amazing photographer in the Addys! While they weren't the cheapest, they were an amazing value! And who wants a cheap photographer anyways!?!? Cliff and Samantha were everything we could have hoped for. They were professional and friendly and very very flexible. The photos are totally amazing and everyone loves them!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Carissa · Married on 03/30/2014

We completely loved Cliff and Sam from Addy Photography. Our wedding day was extremely stressful because of problems with several vendors. The two things I had no worries about were the venue and the Addys. It was obvious from our first meeting that Cliff was extremely competent. All those awards and stuff helped confirm his talent, but you can also tell just from the way he talks that he's very good at this. The wedding day was a total vindication of my impressions of him. At no point was I worried about our pictures. They were completely in control and showed that they absolutely knew what they were doing. . And now we have awesome pictures! We are so totally happy with our experiences with Afdy Phorography and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Wonderful service, fantastic photos, Cliff is a professional that will make your special occasion last a lifetime with is exquisite photography

Sent on 05/18/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 03/21/2014

It's really hard to explain how impressed we were with the Addys. From the moment we first met with Cliff to the final delivery of our pictures, they were absolute professionals. Always on time and we got everything when promised or even a bit earlier than promised. The pictures were beautiful! There are so many really good ones that we're havin a really hard picking the ones for our album.

Sent on 05/15/2014

rhonda · Married on 03/15/2014

Addy photography was awesome! They did a great job and all expectations were met!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Amber · Married on 03/11/2014

They did a wonderful job! Knew exactly what they were doing, and we ended up with hundreds of amazing pictures, soon after the wedding! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/25/2014

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our wedding pictures! In just two weeks we had a ton (788 to be exact) of wonderful photos that kept us laughing, crying, and reminiscing for hours. Throughout the entire process, Cliff was helpful, comforting, guiding, punctual (!), and just all around awesome. We heartily recommend Addy Photography to anyone!

Sent on 04/04/2014

An amazing family of photographers! Or should I say a family of amazing photographers? Either way, it's true! We just can't convey how glad we are that we hired the Addys for our wedding. Great people, super professional, and we also got an awesome visual memory of our wedding. We especially love our wedding album. We initially hadn't planned on an album, but after seeing how beautiful they were and how Cliff weaves the pictures into a story, we took the plunge. And wow, are we glad we did. Our album still brings tears to my eyes (in a good way). We highly recommend the Addys to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Outstanding photographers! We love our pictures, the Addys did an amazing job capturing the day. They're very nice and professional, too. We recommend them to everybody!

Sent on 05/23/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer. Very nice, helpful, and we got a pile of amazing pictures in just two weeks! Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • W

Wanda · Married on 11/15/2013

Addy Photography provided amazing photography for my wedding. Highly professional and extremely talented. We first heard about the Addys when Cliff was in the local newspaper for winning an award at an international photography competition. After digging deeper, we found they had a stellar reputation for great photography and superb customer service. Working with them was a real treat, from the first meeting to receiving our finished wedding album (which is a real work of art). I can't imagine having had a better experience with a wedding photographer. My wedding day was stressful, but I knew that at least one part of my wedding was in the hands of highly competent and talented professionals. My husband and I give our highest and strongest possible recommendation to Addy Photography!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Laura · Married on 11/02/2013

I am so glad I saw these reviews and contacted Cliff to photograph my daughters wedding 11/2, he and his daughter were amazing. The pictures are unbelievable, they captured so much of the emotion, true works of art from true professionals. Both Cliff and Samantha were fun to work with, their sense of humor made everyone comfortable even with wedding day nerves. Thank you so much Cliff for the lifetime of memories we now have of our daughter's wedding. The highest form of a compliment is a referral and I am spreading the word!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

The Addy family was amazing to work with throughout the wedding. They came to the rehearsal to look at the surroundings, spoke to the wedding party and took time to listen to what I wanted. They were able to capture the one moment in time that I requested. I highly recommend them and will look to use them for other pictures in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

Having the Addys shoot our wedding was the most amazing experience. We knew we had hired talented photographers, but didn't really appreciate how thorough, detailed, and supportive they would be. They worked really hard to make sure that we had a great time being their customers! So friendly, warm, and might I add incredibly patient with us at times. We would recommend them to anyone who needs a top-flight photographer at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/12/2013

Our pictures are great! So glad we went with Addy. They were the best and I had my disc of photos in less than two weeks! We loved how funny and cool they were on the wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Mike · Married on 07/27/2013

Addy Photography took amazing photos. They were perfect. Cliff and his daughter Sam definitely know what they are doing. They provide two photographers for the price that other charge for one, which allows them to get multiple shots of the same thing at the same time. Their pricing is great because they let you pick and chose exactly what things you want and don't want (engagement photos, size of album, etc.). The took all the specialty shots we asked for and then some. Cliff even helped my wife with her veil while she was getting ready, and he helped teach a dance that was played when not many of the guests knew it.

Thanks again Cliff and Sam

Sent on 10/08/2013

Annette · Married on 04/20/2013

We spent a great deal of time checking out wedding photographers for our wedding in St Augustine, which was a bit difficult since we don't live there. After a lot of searching, we narrowed the choices down (based largely on Wedding Wire reviews) and talked with each of them on the phone and we decided on Addy Photography. We were absolutely confident that we made a good choice and our entire experience with them validated that decision. Quite simply, we simply could not have gotten a better pair of photographers than Cliff & Samantha. They were extremely professional but very friendly and fun. Even though we had never met them in person, in very short order they felt like part of the family. We felt total comfortable joking with them (and even a bit of teasing). The entire day was a joy with them. At every point we felt complete confidence in them and felt they were competent and in control, which was very important to us. We got a DVD of original images and a 40-page wedding album, both of which were amazingly beautiful. The photography was terrific and the wedding album beautifully designed, telling the story of our day in such a wonderful way. We cannot recommend them enough, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/19/2013

We are so thrilled with our pictures from Addy Photography! They did a fantastic job capturing so many special moments. We appreciated the fact that Cliff and his daughter were on-time and thoroughly professional the entire day without being stuffy. Not only did they do a great job, but they're genuinely likable.

The great service continued even after the wedding. As promised, our DVD of photos arrived in about two weeks in a lovely custom case with our smiling faces on the front. Our family and friends have been blown away by how wonderful our wedding photos are. After taking a really long time choosing the photos we wanted in our album, we got the list back to Cliff. He had a draft ready very shortly that was just perfect. The the hard part was waiting another couple months for the album company to finish it, but the results were so totally worth it. It's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Pray that your date is open with these guys, you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

The best wedding photographers we could have asked for. Extremely professional, friendly, caring, and with tremendous attention to detail. We asked them so many questions about how to handle our day and without fail Cliff had great ideas. The final product, a DVD of images and a 40-page wedding album, are absolutely stunning. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Mallory · Married on 03/22/2013

We're absolutely in love with our wedding photos. Cliff and Samantha Addy provided a superior product with amazing customer service. They were always on time for all meetings, very responsive to emails and phone calls before and after the wedding, and delivered our products quickly. But most important, they captured our wedding day with beautiful, well-crafted images that will be cherished mementos for decades to come. We're so thankful that we made an excellent choice for our wedding photographer. With so many newbie "professional" photographers out there, we were terrified that we'd get someone who got a few lucky shots here and there but couldn't deliver consistently good photos. But lots of research (especially here on wedding wire) guided us to a true professional with major skills. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Kala · Married on 03/16/2013

Cliff and Sam made my wedding a memorable for years to come! They did a fabulous job capturing our wedding by telling a story through the entire process!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Lee Ann · Married on 12/08/2012

I can't say enough nice things about Cliff Addy and his daughter. Even my family and guests commented on what a great photographer we had. Both families appreciated his funny yet professional manners during the family photos. Very professional yet very approachable and friendly. We also appreciated his flexibility on some photos we wanted to try. Even though they turned out to be a bad idea, we appreciate him trying.

Of course, none of that matters if the pictures suck. We absolutely LOVE our wedding photos. And we also loved the little movie that Cliff posted for everyone to see. It made me cry.

We really, really, REALLY recommend Addy Photography to anyone who wants a great photographer!

Sent on 02/05/2013