ADDISON Yacht Charters Reviews

4 | Middleburg, VA

4 Reviews for ADDISON Yacht Charters

• User4744394 · event on: 04/15/2014

OMG - We had never been on a private yacht charter vacation before, so when my boyfriend and I decided to each take our two children we were more than a bit nervous about what we were getting into.
    Scott at ADDISON Yacht Charters advised us that a private yacht charter was not going to be anything like the big ship cruises we had been on before. Everything would be customized to our tastes, style and schedule. From the food, to the beverages, to our destinations, everything was included and up to us. And everything was perfectly planned and executed.
    Scott recommended an amazing catamaran, Majestic Spirit with a South African Crew, Dave and Desiree Bean in the British Virgin Islands. The food was amazing, the vessel phenomenal, the scenery spectacular, and the vacation a complete success for our children as well as us.
    I didn’t know it, but midway through the charter, my boyfriend decided to propose. We were at Saba Rock, on Virgin Gorda, for cocktails before dinner on board. When my boyfriend walked me around to the back to see the spectacular view, I found myself in an amazingly private, beautiful and romantic setting, with our children gathered. Complete with flowers, champagne, hors d'oeuvres and a view, my boyfriend popped the question. Scott with ADDISON Yachts, had worked with the Captain as well as the management team at Saba Rock to arrange for every detail that made for an amazing moment for the two of us, and our four children…. On only two hours’ notice.
    Scott and ADDISON Yacht Charters arranged and managed every detail for us. We had a lot of questions and concerns, and Scott was available on a moment’s notice at any time to address any concerns we had.
    If you are considering a chartered yacht vacation, for any reason, whether as a destination wedding, honeymoon, a family vacation, or even a surprise proposal like mine, call ADDISON Yacht Charters. It could be a life changing decision, like mine was.
    By the way, of course I said yes!

Adriane · event on: 02/16/2015

We booked our 8 night honeymoon catameran charter with Scott Bessette.
    He was amazing. Answered all questions, told us things we needed to know and look for that we had no idea about. Suggested the perfect Captin and chef for our charter. Was always available and very generous with his time. We will use him again for sure!!!

Kate · event on: 04/12/2014

ADDISON Yacht Charters arranged for what we will always consider the trip of a lifetime! They were friendly, professional, helpful, informative, insightful and honest throughout the entire process. We had the utmost confidence throughout the entire tripping planning process that we were in good hands, and that our vacation would be one we'd remember forever. We were absolutely right! We cannot wait to use them again for our next amazing adventure, and know that we'll always be in good hands with AYC. We cannot thank their entire team enough for giving us the ability to have a smooth, carefree and easy trip of a lifetime. We will absolutely be coming back! Thank you!

• User4867423 · event on: 04/06/2014

Addison Yacht Charters was very easy to work with! Everyone I spoke with was very responsive, answering questions quickly and professionally. The people I spoke with had experience on the yacht charters and were able to provide valuable insight into planning my trip including what to pack, what places to visit, and what the experience would be like overall. Would highly recommend!