Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate Reviews

Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 6
Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 7

Kaitlin Baarck · Married on 08/23/2019

Loved Addison Oaks!

Everything went perfectly according to plan. Our guests said the bar staff, food, and setting was amazing & we agreed! Our photo, Dj, cake, & flower vendors all were familiar with this venue and had no difficulty setting up. Dan and Lauri answered all my questions promptly and were very kind and helpful throughout the planning process. We got lucky and had beautiful weather, but regardless this venue was gorgeous!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 13
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic wedding at Addison Oaks

I had my wedding at Addison Oaks about 3 weeks ago, and it was amazing! Lauri was very responsive to my emails leading up to it and was willing to work with me to make sure that everything was perfect, both before and day of. Our guests loved the venue and I heard tons of compliments about the food! They also have a smaller room available for rent for additional events, we rented it out ourselves just to ensure we were the only group at the venue for the wedding, which I would recommend for everyone. Overall, great experience!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 14
  • Marie

Marie Swantek · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Venue

Our daughter got married this past weekend at Addison Oaks and it is the perfect venue for a wedding. First of all, the venue itself is beautiful. The grounds are spectacular with gorgeous flowers, a bridge, fountain and woods - everything for perfect pictures. Secondly, the building itself is is beautiful! High ceiling and big windows all around that let in lots of natural light, all with beautiful views. There's a huge deck where guests can mingle. Then there's the food. Oh my! Never have we (or any of our guests based on comments) seen such a selection. It was fabulous! Initially, my husband and I were not in favor of a buffet, but we were proven wrong. Most importantly, is the staff. Dan, Lauri and Lois from the onset were professional, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Dan especially on the day of the wedding with his guidance, help and humor made everything go seamlessly. We could not have asked for more. It is a wonderful place and we highly recommend it.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 04/20/2019

100% would Recommend

Amazing! Employees helped with whatever we needed and are all around wonderful. In the weeks leading up to our wedding Lauri was incredible, anytime we emailed or called we had an answer within 30 minutes or less. Everyone is still talking about the venue and the food. Food was wonderful, they even made a custom plates for my aunts and I because we have a lot of allergies. I would definitely go with the dessert bar; it was a hit! The bar staff as was great, they are funny and friendly. Unfortunately, we had planned to get married outside but it was pouring rain, however, inside was just as wonderful. The bride and grooms’ suits are so perfect and had lots of room to get ready. My girls loved the rooms so much and the photos we have in them turned out beautiful! There is great natural light in the whole venue, which made are photos look incredible. It was truly a night we will never forget! And I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 15
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 16
  • Kayla

Kayla Scott · Married on 01/26/2019

The Perfect Day

I cannot recommend Addison Oaks enough to anyone interested in having their wedding there. Lauri was phenomenal and attentive the entire planning process. Any questions I had leading up to the day were answered quickly through email, and Dan was wonderful to work with the day-of. The two make a perfect team to help ensure your wedding day will go off without a problem. We are coming up on three months married and we still get rave reviews and comments from our guests on the food and dessert table. Just the entire ambiance was exactly what we were looking for for our January wedding in Michigan. Addison Oaks is the perfect package when it comes to food, venue, and service. You get what you pay for, which is an amazing experience that you will never forget. Why would you want anything less for such a special day in your life?

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 17
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 18

Kim Jacob · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded our Expectations

The entire staff is amazing. They can handle anything. My daughter's wedding was supposed to be outdoors but the weather was horrible. It was indoors in the reception and it was beyond beautiful. The food was so delicious. The entire experience was great. Would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

I kid you not, everyone is still RAVING about our wedding, due to the amazing food, and the beautiful venue. Lauri and Dan will forever hold a special place in my heart for putting up with my bridezilla requests. They go above and beyond for every bride and have the BEST customer service. Everything was so perfect and went smoothly. They are there every second of the night if you need anything at all. If you want it, they will make it happen. We took our photos on the ground which was so convenient and so gorgeous. Also, the bridal suite is to die for. It was a pleasure working with everyone at Addison Oaks. Thank you times a million

Sent on 10/12/2018

kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Addison oaks is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The ceremony out In the courtyard was gorgeous and the reception hall was exceptional! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took care of everything. I highly recommend having a wedding there. It was such a wonderful experience

Sent on 05/22/2018

Michaela · Married on 11/03/2017

Wow! So many great things we'd like to share about this venue. We fell in love with it immediately. It was the most beautiful setting for our fall wedding. The staff was so friendly, patient, and accommodating. They even let us change the location of the ceremony the day of. Our guests could not stop raving about the food! They all said it was the best wedding food they have ever had!! Their bride and groom suites were beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. The staff treated our wedding as if it were the only one they were hosting. Our day would not have been so perfect had we chosen a different venue. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Brenda · Married on 10/13/2017

absolutely amazing! I just had my daughters wedding and everything was perfect thanks to the staff at Addison Oaks. So may compliments from our guests on how amazing the food was. The management and staff where very nice and helpful from the beginning planning to the big day. I would highly recommend this venue we all had the most positive and perfect experience.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Addison Oaks is truly a dream come true wedding venue! Their prices are oh so worth it! So much amazing food for your guests to enjoy and such an amazing bar selection. Whenever someone asked where we were getting/got married you hear "Oh Addison Oaks is pretty, AMAZING FOOD, I LOVE THEIR FOOD!" Dan and Laurie made our wedding absolutely perfect. They were so accommodating and helped us every step of the way. Any question we had, they had an answer, any appointment we needed, they scheduled. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and Dan was there every step of the way helping us decorate and even bringing us Champagne a few times when we were getting ready. Don't pass Addison Oaks up to host your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 26
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 27
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 28

Joan · Married on 08/25/2017

Our daughter was married in the garden and the reception was held at the Buhl Estate in August, 2017. From the initial planning stage to assisting the last guest at the reception, the staff was visible, prepared, helpful and everything flowed perfectly. Everyone went the extra mile to be sure that guests were accommodated and the bridal party had a fabulous time. The food was outstanding and the garden and banquet room looked gorgeous. The large balcony area for guests was an added plus. Thank you for making the day a most memorable one.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Not only is Addison Oaks absolutely beautiful, but their staff is amazing as well. Dan and Laurie made the wedding planning process so easy, and were always so quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the entire process. The week leading up to the wedding, I found myself at Addison Oaks almost every day to look at something, drop something off, ask more questions, etc. and they always greeted me with a smile on their faces and were so accommodating. The morning of the wedding Dan was their the entire time and got us whatever we needed and set up all of my decorations. The bartenders were quick and always had drinks waiting for our guests before they even reached the bar. I could not have imagined a better venue for our wedding. Addison Oaks is absolutely amazing, and I highly recommend this location!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Tracy · Married on 06/11/2017

This venue is beyond beautiful. The staff was extremely helpful with before, during and after details. A special thanks to Dan and Lauri in the office and Lois and Sam during rehearsal, ceremony and reception. There was always someone available to handle any concerns that came up. We were able to totally enjoy the day with our friends and family!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Our wedding was on 8/7/16 and could not think of one thing Addison Oaks could have done differently to make our day anymore perfect than it was. We thought that planning a wedding from out of state would be challenging but Addison Oaks was 100% accommodating by answering questions and keeping communication with via phone and email. They even squeezed us in the day before our wedding to run over our wedding day schedule in person since we were not able to meet with them earlier in the week. Dan and Laurie did a wonderful job planning everything leading up to the big day while Lois and Sam made everything on the day of the wedding run 100% smoothly from keeping everyone on schedule while assisting the bridal party and guests with all of their wants and needs.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Lindsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so happy with my choice to have my reception at Addison Oaks Buhl Estate. Everything was absolutely perfect! The space has been recently updated and is just beautiful! The outdoorsy-vintage feel was exactly what I was looking for, and it was mixed with beautiful chandeliers and elegance. Dan and Lauri were super responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. Dan was there on the day of my wedding and greeted me upon arrival. Everything was set up just as we had planned! They were there the whole evening, and helped out whenever needed. I didn't even need to hire a day-of coordinator. One thing I must insist on is the buffet. Now, I have always been a fan of plated because of it's elegance, but I had heard the buffet was one of a kind. People RAVED about it! Between the 20 salads and several meat options, people's plates were overflowing, and it was ALL delicious! So many people told me it was the best wedding food they've ever had! The outdoor decks were also a fan favorite, people really enjoyed having a peaceful place to go to take a break from the party. The bar service was also excellent. We had 225 people and were nervous about only 3 bartenders, but they were fast and friendly...never a line!
    If I had to do it all over again I would 100% choose Addison Oaks.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Buhl Estate at Addison Oaks this summer. They were a little pricier than some of the other options we looked at, but they were worth it. It was also nice for us since we live in a different state that they were able to take care of so many things for our wedding. Having to talk to one person about the ceremony, food, beverages, and location was great! The food was excellent and plentiful, the venue was beautiful, and the staff was great. They were very accommodating, and helpful throughout the whole planning process. We went with one of their package options, and I would recommend one of those; they were a good value and seriously everyone raved about the food and the location. Having outside space was really nice, especially since we were blessed with wonderful weather on our wedding day, so the balconies got some good use that night. Its a beautiful place, and I would highly recommend checking it out!

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • MichiganTexans

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

Quaint, beautiful backdrop, and food guests are STILL talking about!

Dan was very helpful in the planning stages and it coordinating w/our wedding planner. He accommodated all my crazy asks. The food is what lured us in and what our guests still talk about. I was against a buffet at first, but so glad we went with it. So happy we chose Addison Oaks almost 4 years ago now to celebrate our wedding reception.

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 29
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 30
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 31
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 32

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

This venue was an absolute DREAM! The staff was incredible and took care of so much in making our day run super smooth, the place was GORGEOUS and we got so many compliments on the amazing food!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Bethany · Married on 04/02/2016

We were extremely pleased with everything! We knew before deciding to have our April wedding here that the food and staff were amazing so we were not worried one bit that it would disappoint! We heard nothing but wonderful compliments on the main course, appetizers, late night snack, and service from our guests. It was delicious! The ballroom is beautiful inside, as well as every other area in the estate, even the bathrooms. Laurie and Dan were a pleasure to work with, responded promptly, and always made sure our expectations were met. I can only imagine how beautiful the landscaping is in the summer and fall. It was definitely worth the price and having our guests drive a little further for such a great venue and unforgettable night. Best day ever.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Alycia · Married on 09/11/2015

My daughter's wedding and rehearsal was here yesterday. Every one of our guests couldn't say enough about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the place is. One of our guests stated it was the best food he has ever had at any reception he has ever been to. The staff was amazing and highly professional. Lauri and Dan were the main people I worked with, and they were incredible - very helpful and friendly! They do everything they can to make your event smooth and issue free. Not only is the food delicious, but the presentation is beautiful as well. I would give 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 09/12/2015

My wedding and reception were absolutely perfect due in very large part to Lauri and Dan at Addison Oaks. My every e-mail received a prompt reply, every time I wanted an in-person meeting, I was scheduled to meet with either Lauri or Dan. When I was stuck for ideas, they came up with them. The day of the wedding was a success as even the tiniest detail was handled by the staff at Addison Oaks. My specific requests during the reception were handled efficiently and timely. Thank you, Addison Oaks, for making my day so special.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Christie · Married on 08/14/2015

Addison Oaks is the perfect place to get married! We were just recently married here this month. The venue is designed to hold both a ceremony and reception, and it worked out so nicely for us to do just that!

We held our ceremony in the outdoor garden/courtyard, which is just beyond gorgeous. There was no need for ceremony decor because the beautiful flowers within the garden decorated the area on their own. Then, we held our reception inside the newly renovated ballroom, which we absolutely loved! It was such a wonderful fit for the size of our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with how the evening went. The staff was wonderful, the food was AMAZING (we received so many compliments), the bar service was spot on (they did a great job with presentation of our signature drink, and the whole evening ran very smoothly.

Leading up to our big day, Lauri was such a huge help too! She was very responsive any time we had a question, and willing to work with us on special requests to help make our vision for our wedding come to life. I highly recommend Addison Oaks! Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Joshua · Married on 08/01/2015

The food is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/15/2015