Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate Reviews

Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 6
Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 7

Kim Jacob · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceeded our Expectations

The entire staff is amazing. They can handle anything. My daughter's wedding was supposed to be outdoors but the weather was horrible. It was indoors in the reception and it was beyond beautiful. The food was so delicious. The entire experience was great. Would highly recommend this venue.

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

I kid you not, everyone is still RAVING about our wedding, due to the amazing food, and the beautiful venue. Lauri and Dan will forever hold a special place in my heart for putting up with my bridezilla requests. They go above and beyond for every bride and have the BEST customer service. Everything was so perfect and went smoothly. They are there every second of the night if you need anything at all. If you want it, they will make it happen. We took our photos on the ground which was so convenient and so gorgeous. Also, the bridal suite is to die for. It was a pleasure working with everyone at Addison Oaks. Thank you times a million

kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Addison oaks is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The ceremony out In the courtyard was gorgeous and the reception hall was exceptional! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They took care of everything. I highly recommend having a wedding there. It was such a wonderful experience

Michaela · Married on 11/03/2017

Wow! So many great things we'd like to share about this venue. We fell in love with it immediately. It was the most beautiful setting for our fall wedding. The staff was so friendly, patient, and accommodating. They even let us change the location of the ceremony the day of. Our guests could not stop raving about the food! They all said it was the best wedding food they have ever had!! Their bride and groom suites were beautiful, spacious, and comfortable. The staff treated our wedding as if it were the only one they were hosting. Our day would not have been so perfect had we chosen a different venue. Thank you!!

Brenda · Married on 10/13/2017

absolutely amazing! I just had my daughters wedding and everything was perfect thanks to the staff at Addison Oaks. So may compliments from our guests on how amazing the food was. The management and staff where very nice and helpful from the beginning planning to the big day. I would highly recommend this venue we all had the most positive and perfect experience.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2017

Addison Oaks is truly a dream come true wedding venue! Their prices are oh so worth it! So much amazing food for your guests to enjoy and such an amazing bar selection. Whenever someone asked where we were getting/got married you hear "Oh Addison Oaks is pretty, AMAZING FOOD, I LOVE THEIR FOOD!" Dan and Laurie made our wedding absolutely perfect. They were so accommodating and helped us every step of the way. Any question we had, they had an answer, any appointment we needed, they scheduled. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch and Dan was there every step of the way helping us decorate and even bringing us Champagne a few times when we were getting ready. Don't pass Addison Oaks up to host your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 8
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 15
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 16
    Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate 17

Joan · Married on 08/25/2017

Our daughter was married in the garden and the reception was held at the Buhl Estate in August, 2017. From the initial planning stage to assisting the last guest at the reception, the staff was visible, prepared, helpful and everything flowed perfectly. Everyone went the extra mile to be sure that guests were accommodated and the bridal party had a fabulous time. The food was outstanding and the garden and banquet room looked gorgeous. The large balcony area for guests was an added plus. Thank you for making the day a most memorable one.

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

Not only is Addison Oaks absolutely beautiful, but their staff is amazing as well. Dan and Laurie made the wedding planning process so easy, and were always so quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the entire process. The week leading up to the wedding, I found myself at Addison Oaks almost every day to look at something, drop something off, ask more questions, etc. and they always greeted me with a smile on their faces and were so accommodating. The morning of the wedding Dan was their the entire time and got us whatever we needed and set up all of my decorations. The bartenders were quick and always had drinks waiting for our guests before they even reached the bar. I could not have imagined a better venue for our wedding. Addison Oaks is absolutely amazing, and I highly recommend this location!

Tracy · Married on 06/11/2017

This venue is beyond beautiful. The staff was extremely helpful with before, during and after details. A special thanks to Dan and Lauri in the office and Lois and Sam during rehearsal, ceremony and reception. There was always someone available to handle any concerns that came up. We were able to totally enjoy the day with our friends and family!

Our wedding was on 8/7/16 and could not think of one thing Addison Oaks could have done differently to make our day anymore perfect than it was. We thought that planning a wedding from out of state would be challenging but Addison Oaks was 100% accommodating by answering questions and keeping communication with via phone and email. They even squeezed us in the day before our wedding to run over our wedding day schedule in person since we were not able to meet with them earlier in the week. Dan and Laurie did a wonderful job planning everything leading up to the big day while Lois and Sam made everything on the day of the wedding run 100% smoothly from keeping everyone on schedule while assisting the bridal party and guests with all of their wants and needs.

Lindsey · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so happy with my choice to have my reception at Addison Oaks Buhl Estate. Everything was absolutely perfect! The space has been recently updated and is just beautiful! The outdoorsy-vintage feel was exactly what I was looking for, and it was mixed with beautiful chandeliers and elegance. Dan and Lauri were super responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process. Dan was there on the day of my wedding and greeted me upon arrival. Everything was set up just as we had planned! They were there the whole evening, and helped out whenever needed. I didn't even need to hire a day-of coordinator. One thing I must insist on is the buffet. Now, I have always been a fan of plated because of it's elegance, but I had heard the buffet was one of a kind. People RAVED about it! Between the 20 salads and several meat options, people's plates were overflowing, and it was ALL delicious! So many people told me it was the best wedding food they've ever had! The outdoor decks were also a fan favorite, people really enjoyed having a peaceful place to go to take a break from the party. The bar service was also excellent. We had 225 people and were nervous about only 3 bartenders, but they were fast and friendly...never a line!
    If I had to do it all over again I would 100% choose Addison Oaks.

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Buhl Estate at Addison Oaks this summer. They were a little pricier than some of the other options we looked at, but they were worth it. It was also nice for us since we live in a different state that they were able to take care of so many things for our wedding. Having to talk to one person about the ceremony, food, beverages, and location was great! The food was excellent and plentiful, the venue was beautiful, and the staff was great. They were very accommodating, and helpful throughout the whole planning process. We went with one of their package options, and I would recommend one of those; they were a good value and seriously everyone raved about the food and the location. Having outside space was really nice, especially since we were blessed with wonderful weather on our wedding day, so the balconies got some good use that night. Its a beautiful place, and I would highly recommend checking it out!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

This venue was an absolute DREAM! The staff was incredible and took care of so much in making our day run super smooth, the place was GORGEOUS and we got so many compliments on the amazing food!!

Bethany · Married on 04/02/2016

We were extremely pleased with everything! We knew before deciding to have our April wedding here that the food and staff were amazing so we were not worried one bit that it would disappoint! We heard nothing but wonderful compliments on the main course, appetizers, late night snack, and service from our guests. It was delicious! The ballroom is beautiful inside, as well as every other area in the estate, even the bathrooms. Laurie and Dan were a pleasure to work with, responded promptly, and always made sure our expectations were met. I can only imagine how beautiful the landscaping is in the summer and fall. It was definitely worth the price and having our guests drive a little further for such a great venue and unforgettable night. Best day ever.

Alycia · Married on 09/11/2015

My daughter's wedding and rehearsal was here yesterday. Every one of our guests couldn't say enough about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the place is. One of our guests stated it was the best food he has ever had at any reception he has ever been to. The staff was amazing and highly professional. Lauri and Dan were the main people I worked with, and they were incredible - very helpful and friendly! They do everything they can to make your event smooth and issue free. Not only is the food delicious, but the presentation is beautiful as well. I would give 10 stars if I could!

My wedding and reception were absolutely perfect due in very large part to Lauri and Dan at Addison Oaks. My every e-mail received a prompt reply, every time I wanted an in-person meeting, I was scheduled to meet with either Lauri or Dan. When I was stuck for ideas, they came up with them. The day of the wedding was a success as even the tiniest detail was handled by the staff at Addison Oaks. My specific requests during the reception were handled efficiently and timely. Thank you, Addison Oaks, for making my day so special.

Christie · Married on 08/14/2015

Addison Oaks is the perfect place to get married! We were just recently married here this month. The venue is designed to hold both a ceremony and reception, and it worked out so nicely for us to do just that!

We held our ceremony in the outdoor garden/courtyard, which is just beyond gorgeous. There was no need for ceremony decor because the beautiful flowers within the garden decorated the area on their own. Then, we held our reception inside the newly renovated ballroom, which we absolutely loved! It was such a wonderful fit for the size of our wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with how the evening went. The staff was wonderful, the food was AMAZING (we received so many compliments), the bar service was spot on (they did a great job with presentation of our signature drink, and the whole evening ran very smoothly.

Leading up to our big day, Lauri was such a huge help too! She was very responsive any time we had a question, and willing to work with us on special requests to help make our vision for our wedding come to life. I highly recommend Addison Oaks! Thank you!

Joshua · Married on 08/01/2015

The food is absolutely amazing.

Amy · Married on 01/24/2015

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Addison Oaks - Buhl Estate was for our January 2015 wedding! Every interaction we had at Addison Oaks was so helpful and exceeded all of our expectations. Our contact Lori was extremely responsive, answered all of our questions with ease, and went above and beyond for us on several occasions. I had always wanted my wedding at Addison Oaks but went to a wedding the summer of 2013 and noticed the interior was a bit dated. Shortly after we were engaged and looking at locations, we checked out Addison Oaks and were pleasantly surprised to find that they were planning a complete renovation. Everything they’ve done looks AMAZING and was perfect for our winter wedding. The hall is just beautiful in any season and the new decor brings out the natural beauty of the building. We decided to forgo chair covers because their new gray chairs matched our colors so well and were in great shape. In planning our dinner, we went with a plated meal (a duet plate with chicken and filet). We were so happy that we decided on that option - as nearly every single guest commented on how great the food was! Everyone there was super attentive and made our day so easy and fun. If I could get Addison Oaks more than 5 stars I would - everything was perfect on our wedding day!

Landice · Married on 01/17/2015

Words cannot describe just how amazing Addison Oaks was for our January 2015 wedding. Lauri and Daniel were so accommodating for everything we had questions about, or wanted to add to make our wedding day perfect! The first wedding I attended at Addison Oaks was in the summer of 2010, and the food was unforgetable! So when my husband and I went searching for the perfect venue for our special day Addison Oaks was the first, and only, venue we needed to see. The price was perfect for our budget and the service truly sealed the deal. We ended up doing a plated choice (chicken or prime rib) and our guests still say the food was the best wedding food they have ever had! My mother did all of the flowers and decorations and was able to go in the day before the wedding to do the set up so that she did not have to worry about anything the day of! She was also able to pick everything up the following Monday so that she could enjoy some rest the day after! We also had our ceremony and reception in the same room, and they set up the reception so quickly our guests hardly noticed the change. My husband and I were especially happy that directly following the ceremony we were escorted, with our bridal party, to a private side room for pictures as we entered the room we were greeted by 4 servers that had beer, whine, champagne, and our hors d'oeuvres. I was so calm all day and everything went perfect and I truly believe it had a lot to do with everyone at Addison Oaks.

Kimberly · Married on 05/30/2014

Addison Oaks was the perfect place to host my wedding. It was how I had always envisioned my wedding would be. The ceremony was in the garden and all of the photographs were taken on site.

I was so lucky to have nice weather for the ceremony to be held in the garden. There was plenty of seating for my guests and the sound hook up worked great. Everyone could hear the ceremony. The setting was beautiful and everything went according to plan.
    The reception was even better. The service and food was amazing. Dan and Lori made sure everything worked out great. My guests had a great time and I received lots of compliments. The ball room was newly renovated with brand new carpet and drapes. The buffet was set up with carved fruits and beautiful garnishes. Dan and Lori were very helpful when we had to make the decisions about the food and bar. We saved a lot of money being able to bring in our own alcohol.

My husband and I were very happy with all of our dealings with the hall. It is a beautiful setting out in the country over looking a pond. It really was the perfect place.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/17/2014

I was a third generation getting married at Addison oaks so I kind of already new what to expect but after our first meeting with Dan Shaw I knew it was going to be beyond magical. Dan worked very closely with my mother and I and was very accommodating. If you don't know THE FOOD is SPECTACULAR and the grounds are amazing and well kept.

Jennifer · Married on 03/29/2014

We had an amazing experience working with Dan and he truly went "above and beyond". This was our 1st (and last wedding, lol) and Dan gave us advice for vendors and what to do and not to do. He was great!

We had our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception at Addison Oaks March 29, 2014. Our food was spectacular! We decided on the plated dinner (chicken masala or Filet) and our guests had the option for vegetarian but only 4 utilized it. We had color dots for staff on place cards. We also had the pizza at 11:30pm and it was a nice touch for thanking our guests for such a fantastic celebration.

Thank you again Team Addison Oaks and we would highly recommend your services.

Emily · Married on 02/08/2014

My husband and I hosted our ceremony and reception in the main ballroom at the Buhl Estate. We are far beyond pleased with our decision in choosing Addison Oaks to be our venue for the most important day of our lives. The month before our wedding date, Addison Oaks had gone through a number of updates in their building. New carpet, wallpaper, drapes, furniture, and countless other decorations had been put in and it turned out ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Not only was the site perfection, the staff and service was perfection as well. Everyone was so pleasant to work with because everyone wanted to make sure our vision of our day came out exactly as we wanted. Lauri was so wonderful to work all the planning out with. Lois was so great working with during the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. Dan was amazing to work with during the whole day of the wedding. Not to mention, the food is unbelievable!! The way they display it all is a beautiful art form and the taste will leave people complimenting for weeks upon weeks. We were told that the food was the best they had every had at a wedding.

Over all, the people of Addison Oaks are wonderful. Everyone is so eager to make sure the day runs as effortless, as beautiful, and as perfect as you could ever imagine. I HIGHLY recommend Addison Oaks to be the venue you choose for your most special day.