174 Reviews for addierose2

Clean Up (3)
Event Design (3)
Altar Decor (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)

Ron was great to work with. I became a little crazy towards the end and ron just went with it. My flowers looked exactly like the picture. He took my vision from my head and made my centerpieces. Iam beyond happy with how beautiful everything turned out! Thank you so much ron!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

GREAT experience working with Ron! Highly recommend them. Truly cared about giving us exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank and staying within budget. Thanks so much for your patience, talent and flexibility!!

Profile Picture Michela, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The prices were very reasonable. Ron was a great help through the entire process.

Profile Picture Nadine, 9/15/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I had my wedding on 9/2/17 and Addie Rose was my florist. Ron did an amazing job and did everything to make my husband and I's wedding beautiful. We spoke many times and he was very detailed oriented and did everything to make our day perfect and worry-free. He went above and beyond to make us happy. They really out did themselves. We planned an outside ceremony and unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. When I walked into my ceremony, he had out did himself with an indoor chuppah that we had barely even discussed. The flowers on the cake looked amazing. My bouquet & bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful - which he delivered to our hotel room in the city. I could not have been happier with my florist. Every time I called to add/change something, he was always more than happy to do it. It was beyond a pleasant experience working with him & I would recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Alina, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Single Flowers

We had such a wonderful experience with Addie Rose 2 Floral for our wedding. Our wedding centerpieces were beautiful. From the first consultation to the big day, everything went smoothly. Ron was very professional and knowledgeable on what kind of flowers and designs that would bring our wedding ideas to life. We were looking forward to the big day even more when he showed us the samples. Addie Rose 2 did a stunning job on our wedding, they went above and beyond our needs. We received so many great comments about the centerpieces. We decided to reward the guests with the floral centerpieces to those who RSVP'd first. Addie Rose 2 will definitely be recommended to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Addie Rose is simply the BEST! Ron was so great to work with. I showed him photos of what I wanted and the flowers he delivered were even more beautiful than what I had anticipated. The whole process was so smooth from the moment we walked in to their flower shop to our wedding day, everything was perfect. Thank you Ron for the beautiful flowers and for making this process so easy.

Profile Picture EJ, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

We used Addie Rose for my wedding in July. Ron was great to work with! He was knowledgeable about his profession and put together exactly what I had imagined I wanted at my wedding. I liked that he was able to physically show you the arrangements right in front of you rather than just pictures or just talking about it like other vendors. He really understood my vision and did a wonderful job! He made it a great experience and our center pieces and bouquets were just beautiful! We couldn't have asked for anything more! :)

Profile Picture Staci, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

my bouquet was off the charts! love, love, love :)

Profile Picture Keresha, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I had no clue there would be so many options and Ron Sr and Rob Jr were so helpful. I showed them pictures and they brought my vision to life. My centerpieces were amazing! People are still commenting on them. I highly reccomended Addie Rose they were a pleasure to work with and they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I am a TYPE A person and had a binder of inspiration and knew exactly what I wanted. Ron was AMAZING. I could never have imagined how beautiful my flowers, (especially my bouquet) would be. All of my bridesmaids (seasoned maids) raved over the quality of the flowers. They lasted for weeks after the wedding. Ron was so helpful with suggestions and getting my vision. His prices are more than competitive.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

We received so many compliments on the flower colors and the table centerpieces! Ron Jr. was a joy to work with and he knows his stuff! Ron Sr. was always cordial to speak with. We highly recommend Addie Rose Florals! You won't be disappointedf!

Profile Picture User7179569, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

So we set the date and couldn't wait to get married. One day while driving around town with our daughter we stumbled across this sweet little flower shop named Addie Rose. It was at the moment we knew we could not go anywhere else because our daughter Adelynn (ADDIE for short) shared the same name and it was the perfect sign. We worked with Ron Jr. from start to finish. He fulfilled every need and was so knowledgeable in every aspect of not only the flower department but the wedding industry as a whole, after showing a few pictures of what style I was looking for his ideas blossomed into this masterpiece of a bouquet I couldn't wait to walk down the isle holding. It's been 2 months since the day and I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. People were fighting over who could take my my centerpieces home. I love Addie Rose and would recommend them to every future bride out there. Ron was so awesome and easy on the eyes too I loved him so much, I even tried setting him up with one of my bridesmaids. I hope it works out!!!!

Thanks so much for making my day a breeze ??

Profile Picture Katrina, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Addie Rose did our wedding flowers. They were beautiful. The staff was easy to work with and did a great job. We didn't really know what we wanted centerpiece wise but they created a masterpiece which we got a ton of compliments for.

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with Addie Rose 2. Ron was extremely helpful and very easy to work with. I went in for my consultation with an idea of what I wanted, but I was confused on exactly what I wanted. Ron was very knowledgable on flowers that would bring my idea to life and would still be in my price range. He was very honest with me, and I left the appointment confident that I'd be going with Addie Rose. At my tasting at Lucien's, my centerpiece samples were there, and I was in shock at how beautiful they were. Ron had turned my small idea of what I wanted into a clear vision. I was even more excited for my wedding day when I saw the samples. On my wedding day, the bouquets were exactly how I envisioned them, and my own bouquet actually brought tears to my eyes. The corsages, boutonnieres, and church flowers were also beautiful, and I couldn't wait to see the centerpieces. When I finally saw them, I was so happy with how everything turned out. The room looked absolutely gorgeous. Throughout the process, I was anxious about everything matching and a couple other things, and Ron reassured me that everything would be beautiful. He was definitely right. I highly recommend using Addie Rose, and I promise you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Ron and his crew were great! From the initial consultation to the day of my wedding everything was smooth and no problems at all. Ron was very helpful and gave many ideas to make sure my day was perfect. Wedding was at the Merion on 7/1/16 and from ceremony setup to reception to everyone's bouquets it was all perfect! He helped with showing me different colors I think sapphire roses were what we ended up with a light pink I knew nothing about until he showed us! Would recommend to anyone in the area and thank you again for all your help!

Profile Picture Avonne, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My husband and I were absolutely blown away by the quality, service, and creativity that went into making our wedding day perfect. When I saw the centerpieces for the first time on my wedding day I was near tears! Absolutely breathtaking. My girls were in love with their bouquets! Stunning. My bridal bouquet was everything I wanted and MORE! Can't thank these guys enough for listening to everything I asked for. Attention to detail for sure!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Addie Rose was just our florist for our second daughters wedding. We met with Ron and told him our vision for the wedding - it was a Downton Abbey theme and the colors were a soft/rose gold and blush. He immediately started giving us suggestions and showed us examples of what he was talking about - he even sprayed greens so we could see the rose gold color. He made recommendations for the bouquets - all roses and GORGEOUS! We wanted the venue (Collingswood Grand Ballroom) to feel like the Downton Abbey era. There is a huge grand wooden staircase. Ron Jr. met us there to go over the decorating details. They had ALOT of beautiful flowers covering the staircase. There was a HUGE gorgeous arrangement at the top of the main staircase. Two beautiful arrangements were at the bottom of the staircase. The ceremony took place at the bottom of the staircase and the flowers made for absolute perfect photos. Large arrangements were around all the second story railings. Wherever we could put flowers we did. The centerpieces were gorgeous. They were the most perfect combination of different varieties of flowers and candles. The soft gold candelabras were perfect. Our guests were complimenting the flowers all evening and were so excited to take them home. Addie Rose is simply a PLEASURE to work with. Ron, Ron Jr. and Sue know flowers and will make your vision a reality! THEY ARE THE BEST!!!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Addie Rose florists are amazing. Ron is an honest genius with flowers! I knew walking in what I wanted with my flowers and Ron's expertise made it happen. My dream bouquet and flowers for the reception were delivered on time and perfectly set up. Would recommend again and again!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Addie Rose florist was exactly what we were looking for. We did not want flowers, and they had beautiful alternative centerpieces at a reasonable price. They provided us with beautiful candelabras and sparkling centerpieces with LED lighting as well as decor for our ceremony. Our favorite was the matching 'bling' card box that actually locked. Everything was already set up when we arrived at our venue to take our photos. They were never once pushy about flowers, which was so refreshing after having visiting other florists who seemed to be just flat out ignoring what we really wanted. So pleased to have worked with a great family run business that truly listens to their clients.

Profile Picture Dana, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was honestly looking for a florist that had these three main qualities
1 ) Responsiveness
2) Stayed within my already planned budget
3) able to be patient and guide me with straightforwardness

Addie rose fit the bill; Ron was especially had a no fluff attitude. He guided me in what i would definitely need and what would give my wedding that modern look that i was looking for. Ron was very knowledgeable in if and when i could get the flowers that I needed. He let me see for myself in some examples that he had both on the floor and in pictures.

They are all very professional and if i found any discrepancies or changed my mind they were flexible with me to adjust my needs as i was closer and closer to the wedding.

So to Addie rose and their team and most especially Ron ; I owe you so much for making my day so beautiful

Profile Picture lilia, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We recently got married and we chose Addierose as our florist. They were simply fantastic! The flowers were gorgeous, the settings were beautiful and most importantly, Ron (the owner) at Addierose went above and beyond to please my lovely bride. She was so pleased with her cascade bouquet and the flowers at the church were stunning. Beyond all of this was the fact that we were having to plan our wedding out of state and in turn over-the-phone. This made things difficult during our wedding planning, but Ron took care of everything. Due to running out of time and being out of state, there were things that we had to just leave in his hands to design and trust in him that he knew what he was doing. To put it simply, it was better than we could have ever imagined! Addierose was much more than a florist for us and we highly recommend Addierose as your wedding florist.

Profile Picture User6556967, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We made a great decision going with Addie Rose. Ever since the first time we met with them, they have been such a huge help through the whole planning process leading up to the big day. Ron Jr was a pleasure to work with and answered all of our questions and had great ideas since I was pretty indecisive. They have worked with our wedding venue numerous times in the past so they mastered each ballroom and the venue. The flowers were beautiful and the center pieces were absolutely gorgeous. When they delivered and set up everything, they even threw in a few extras just in case- They were very professional and they covered every little detail. Thank you Addie Rose

Profile Picture Kelli, 2/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I got married on the January 23, 2016 blizzard. Addie Rose Florist went out of their way to make sure we had our flowers for
Our day. Our flowers got delivered on Friday for
Our Saturday wedding and were beautiful! Our reception was changed from Saturday to Sunday due to the weather and they were there to make sure our day was perfect! Couldn't ask for a better florist!

Profile Picture Diane, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED my flowers!! I got so many compliments on my bouquet and it really looked amazing in the pictures. I worked with two different people at that store and both were very very helpful. Me and my now husband were blown away by how knowledgeable they both were! They gave us ideas and worked with us to completely understand what we were looking for, they even made up some arrangements during our consultation to be sure they knew what we wanted. We had looked at a couple other florists before coming here and they did not compare in the least. After our consult we both knew this was the place to go with! I would recommend to anyone who needed a florist for any event, I know I will be definitely going back to them in the future for anything else I may need.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Samples