Addie Rose II Floral Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Alicia
    Alicia C. Married on 09/18/2021

Incredible!!

Ron was absolutely amazing! I don't have my wedding pictures yet to post the pictures of my floral arrangements and my centerpieces but they were absolutely stunning! My husband and I got engaged right before Covid-19 started. We booked all of our vendors including the florist before it started as well. Once the world shut down, we had to figure out what we were going to do. I contacted all of my vendors including Ron. He so accommodating and understanding. He said no matter what, he would be there. I gave him my new date and everything was set. Fast forward to a few months before my wedding and I had forgotten everything I ordered 🙂. Ron sat down with me and pulled up every sing flower I ordered so I could see them again. His knowledge is incredible!! I asked his opinion on many things since I don't anything about flowers. He told me what would and wouldn't look right together. What was in season and what wasn't. A few weeks before the wedding, he called me and said a flower I wanted was really hard to get so he was going to order it right away and needed to know how many tables I was going to have. He has been transparent the whole time. Everything was beautiful, including the rose he included for my dads reserved chair!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing Amazing Amazing

Addie Rose is by far the best florist I have ever worked with. I was a Covid bride, and they were so accommodating an helpful. Their floral arrangements are absolutely stunning! They made sure to capture every detail of what I dreamed of, and make it come to life. They were absolutely amazing, and I would highly recommend them.
    Lilia Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was honestly looking for a florist that had these three main qualities
    1 ) Responsiveness
    2) Stayed within my already planned budget
    3) able to be patient and guide me with straightforwardness

Addie rose fit the bill; Ron was especially had a no fluff attitude. He guided me in what i would definitely need and what would give my wedding that modern look that i was looking for. Ron was very knowledgeable in if and when i could get the flowers that I needed. He let me see for myself in some examples that he had both on the floor and in pictures.

They are all very professional and if i found any discrepancies or changed my mind they were flexible with me to adjust my needs as i was closer and closer to the wedding.

So to Addie rose and their team and most especially Ron ; I owe you so much for making my day so beautiful

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Lilia and Oswaldo it was a honor to help guide you through your day and all our best wishes in life
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kristen Married on 08/31/2019

So creative, beautiful work

We used Addie Rose for our wedding on August 31, 2019 at the Merion. My mom and I initially met with Ron Jr awhile before our wedding. I showed him some of my Pinterest board inspiration and he showed me different styles and colors of flowers to help bring my vision to life. He is also super creative, so he suggested things I would never think of. To make things even better, he made mock centerpieces for the Merion's bridal show in February. I got to see my actual centerpieces in my venue! Then I got to tweak the flowers to my liking. He actually also did a mock of my bridal bouquet, which he showed me at my finalization meeting. I'm so glad for this, because I actually ended up disliking one of the flowers I chose. He really does everything possible to make sure you love your flowers on your wedding day. The flowers on my wedding day turned out so beautiful. People raved about our centerpieces. If I had to re-do my wedding day, I would use Addie Rose in a heartbeat. Not to mention, his pricing was very reasonable.

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Kristen for the kind words we wish you many memories from this day.We are here for all your floral needs.God Bless
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 06/30/2019

best florist ever!

Ron was absolutely amazing the entire process. I never really knew what I wanted and Ron guided and helped me with my decisions. He was so patient. My bouquets and center pieces were absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Addie Rose! The completely blew away my expectations!
  • Joannie
    Joannie P. Married on 05/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ron made sure my flowers where perfect!!

I have to say, Ron you outdid yourself!! My flowers where stunning! I never imagined they would look as beautiful as they did!! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, the guys flowers as well!! Nice and fresh. My centerpieces WOW!! My unity candle flowers, gorgeous!! Ron Made sure I was happy, he took his time And helped me pick the most beautiful flowers!! Thank you Addie Rose!!

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.We wish all the best and future happiness and health in you new path in life.We are here for all your future floral needs.
    Jennifer Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful experience

Addie Rose was wonderful! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and apparently lived one full week after our wedding. We decided to donate our flowers to the patients of Fox Chase Cancer Center. I was told that the patients really enjoyed them and they brought such happiness to the nursing units and patients. Our delivery was seamless! All of the flowers were well put together and stunning! Thank you Addie Rose for being apart of our special day!
    Denise Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ron was exceptional to work with. He is extremely talented. He focused on creating the floral ideas we had imagined for our wedding. And he did everything he could to help us stay in our budget. When we lost our focus as the day drew near, he calmly helped us hold it together. I can't put into words how proud I felt walking into my affair and seeing those magnificent flowers. Ron and his dad were great people to have on our wedding planning team!
    Samantha Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ron was great to work with. I became a little crazy towards the end and ron just went with it. My flowers looked exactly like the picture. He took my vision from my head and made my centerpieces. Iam beyond happy with how beautiful everything turned out! Thank you so much ron!
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Addie Rose for our centerpieces for our wedding was great. Ron really understood our vision, and did an amazing job creating our centerpieces for our wedding and bringing our whole vision together.
    Michela Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    GREAT experience working with Ron! Highly recommend them. Truly cared about giving us exactly what we wanted without breaking the bank and staying within budget. Thanks so much for your patience, talent and flexibility!!
    Deena Married on 09/23/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My sister and I both used Addie Rose for our weddings (her's March 2015, mine September 2017) and we could not have been happier with our experiences. I went in there not knowing names of flowers, etc and Ron was able to help me choose the exact bouquet and arrangements I wanted. I showed him pictures and told him color schemes and he created the most gorgeous bouquets, table arrangements, ceremony/altar/mantle flowers, corsages, boutonnieres, etc. I had different drop off locations and times and everything worked out perfectly.
    Two of the biggest things I want to rave about are as follows. 1) We must have changed the order about 5 times to add on small arrangments and corsages for older aunts/special relatives, boutonniers and modified the original order a bit too. Ron was SO easy to work with and very accomodating with all of our changes. 2) We were married in a courtyard area and with any outdoor weather, every bride stresses about rain/bad weather. I asked Ron if there was something we could do as a back up for rain and his response blew me away. He told me there was a pergola available on the day of our wedding and he would bring that to our venue and set it up indoors with all the flowers/greenery we chose and we could use that as our altar area. All we had to do was let him know about 2 days before the wedding day if the forecast was calling for rain. I was INSTANTLY RELIEVED. The threat of bad weather honestly no longer bothered me (I still wanted sunny blue skies) but I felt so much better that we had a great back up plan. My mom was so much less worried about it too and that is all thanks to Ron!! I do not have my professional pictures back yet but I will upload them when I do.
    Choose Addie Rose for your special occassions/floral needs! I have seen their work for two very different weddings/venues/decor and both times have been extremely impressed! Thank you Ron/Addie Rose for making my wedding beautiful and exceeding my expectations!
    Nadine Married on 09/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The flowers were absolutely beautiful. The prices were very reasonable. Ron was a great help through the entire process.

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank you Nadine it was our pleasure to be of service.We wish you all the health and happiness in your life together.
    Teresa Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Addie rose was everything you could expect and more, they truly care about their brides! They walk you through the entire process and even offer a sample of your centerpieces to ENSURE you are completely happy. I would recommend every bride to use this great company!! (with reasonable pricing as well!) On the day of they are seamless and you don't have to even think about your flowers ( you have enough to worry about) they deliver and set up everything as should be! The flowers are absolutely breath taking!!!
    Alina Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my wedding on 9/2/17 and Addie Rose was my florist. Ron did an amazing job and did everything to make my husband and I's wedding beautiful. We spoke many times and he was very detailed oriented and did everything to make our day perfect and worry-free. He went above and beyond to make us happy. They really out did themselves. We planned an outside ceremony and unfortunately it rained on our wedding day. When I walked into my ceremony, he had out did himself with an indoor chuppah that we had barely even discussed. The flowers on the cake looked amazing. My bouquet & bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful - which he delivered to our hotel room in the city. I could not have been happier with my florist. Every time I called to add/change something, he was always more than happy to do it. It was beyond a pleasant experience working with him & I would recommend him to everyone!
    Michelle Married on 08/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had such a wonderful experience with Addie Rose 2 Floral for our wedding. Our wedding centerpieces were beautiful. From the first consultation to the big day, everything went smoothly. Ron was very professional and knowledgeable on what kind of flowers and designs that would bring our wedding ideas to life. We were looking forward to the big day even more when he showed us the samples. Addie Rose 2 did a stunning job on our wedding, they went above and beyond our needs. We received so many great comments about the centerpieces. We decided to reward the guests with the floral centerpieces to those who RSVP'd first. Addie Rose 2 will definitely be recommended to our family and friends.
    Nadine Married on 07/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Thank you so much Addie Rose for making my Mother's 80th Birthday at the Waterfall Catering Center in Claymont, Delaware an Event to Remember. Unbelievable but true our dealing was only done over the phone. My encounter with the beautiful Roses centerpiece was the day of the event. It was just amazing and just beyond words. Your professionalism and courtesy were outstanding. You went above and beyond to make our day special.
    Nadine Charles
  • TeamEJ2009
    Ej Married on 07/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Addie Rose is simply the BEST! Ron was so great to work with. I showed him photos of what I wanted and the flowers he delivered were even more beautiful than what I had anticipated. The whole process was so smooth from the moment we walked in to their flower shop to our wedding day, everything was perfect. Thank you Ron for the beautiful flowers and for making this process so easy.
    Staci Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Addie Rose for my wedding in July. Ron was great to work with! He was knowledgeable about his profession and put together exactly what I had imagined I wanted at my wedding. I liked that he was able to physically show you the arrangements right in front of you rather than just pictures or just talking about it like other vendors. He really understood my vision and did a wonderful job! He made it a great experience and our center pieces and bouquets were just beautiful! We couldn't have asked for anything more! :)

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank You for taking the time to review our services.We wish you two all the health and happiness life has to offer.It was a pleasure working with you and we are here for all your floral needs in the future. Ron and Staff
    Keresha Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    my bouquet was off the charts! love, love, love :)
    Lisa Married on 06/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I had no clue there would be so many options and Ron Sr and Rob Jr were so helpful. I showed them pictures and they brought my vision to life. My centerpieces were amazing! People are still commenting on them. I highly reccomended Addie Rose they were a pleasure to work with and they will not disappoint!
    Kelly Married on 05/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I am a TYPE A person and had a binder of inspiration and knew exactly what I wanted. Ron was AMAZING. I could never have imagined how beautiful my flowers, (especially my bouquet) would be. All of my bridesmaids (seasoned maids) raved over the quality of the flowers. They lasted for weeks after the wedding. Ron was so helpful with suggestions and getting my vision. His prices are more than competitive.
    Alexandria Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I truly can’t say enough amazing things about Addie Rose II. Being that I am not a flower person but I wanted beautiful flowers at my wedding I was a little uncertain how everything would go. Within minutes of my first consultation I knew I was in great hands and the flowers became my favorite part of the wedding. I expressed to Ron & Ron Jr that I wanted a very simple and classy feel with a touch of fall using creams and light pinks with a touch of burgundy. They provided me with so many different options since I did not have many ideas of my own and they guided me with each selection I made to fit my needs. We decided on a Hydrangea base with Vendela, Sahara and Burgundy Roses. They were beyond beautiful sitting on top of the antique gold stand we choose for them. I received compliment after compliment and my guest were so eager that they could take the flowers home. Throughout the entire process they truly showed how passionate and knowledgeable they are about what they do. I very much felt like I was sitting with family rather than a vendor. The continuously provided me with excellent customer service and professionalism whether it was by getting back to me promptly or having the flowers delivered to two separate houses on the scheduled time. I could not imagine using anyone else.

xox Alex & Sal
    Mandy Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We received so many compliments on the flower colors and the table centerpieces! Ron Jr. was a joy to work with and he knows his stuff! Ron Sr. was always cordial to speak with. We highly recommend Addie Rose Florals! You won't be disappointedf!
    Katrina Married on 08/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So we set the date and couldn't wait to get married. One day while driving around town with our daughter we stumbled across this sweet little flower shop named Addie Rose. It was at the moment we knew we could not go anywhere else because our daughter Adelynn (ADDIE for short) shared the same name and it was the perfect sign. We worked with Ron Jr. from start to finish. He fulfilled every need and was so knowledgeable in every aspect of not only the flower department but the wedding industry as a whole, after showing a few pictures of what style I was looking for his ideas blossomed into this masterpiece of a bouquet I couldn't wait to walk down the isle holding. It's been 2 months since the day and I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. People were fighting over who could take my my centerpieces home. I love Addie Rose and would recommend them to every future bride out there. Ron was so awesome and easy on the eyes too I loved him so much, I even tried setting him up with one of my bridesmaids. I hope it works out!!!!

Thanks so much for making my day a breeze ??

Addie Rose II Floral Events's reply:

Thank You Katrina and we wish the best of luck and health,it was a pleasure working with you.
    All of us at Addie Rose