ADD Hair and Make Up Reviews

9 | Las Vegas, NV

9 Reviews for ADD Hair and Make Up

• User5020241 · 2+ years ago

I cannot thank these beautiful ladies enough for their professionalism and talent... They went above and beyond to ensure my bridal party were complete with gorgeous hair and makeup... We all could not be happier with their talent, abilities and speed. We were ready ahead of schedule and that never happens on wedding day. I would highly recommend these ladies for your event... You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Sammi · event on 04/25/2015

Absolutely in love with ADD Hair and Makeup! Myself and two close friends went to Vegas for a girls weekend and decided to get our makeup done for a fun night out. We couldn't have been any happier with our choice! Didi was right on time and so much fun to work with! Our makeup was absolutely flawless and lasted the entire night. We all felt beautiful and looked like celebrities. :) I would reccomend them to anyone and can't wait to use them the next time we are in Vegas!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

Andeen, Did my hair for my wedding and my entire bridal party. She made everyone look amazing and I was complimented all night long about my hair do. I was in love with the way my hair turned out. I definitely recommend that everyone gets a hair trial as well. I love love love Andeen. Thank you so much for making my day so special.

Sent on 12/06/2012

Alyssa · Married on 09/10/2011

There are a few moments in life that you have the absolute right to not have to worry about a thing and for a bride, your wedding day should be one of those moments. Andeen was the first person in my room and one of the last people I saw on that special day.
    Punctual, prepared, professional, patient and PERFECT are just a few words to describe who she is.
    If you want your hair and day to be flawless and to be surrounded by someone who actually cares, don't look any further! Can you add a category for ADORE?

Sent on 08/07/2012

molly · Married on 11/01/2010

Andeen was wonderful! I contacted probably 20 hair professionals and Andeen really stood out. She not only re-arranged her personal schedule to accomodate me, but the work she did was outstanding. My hair lasted from 9 am until the wee hours of the next morning. I thought my dress would be the star of the show but as it turns out people could not stop commenting on my hair. I love that I think it looks good in EVERY single photo. Andeen even went as far as to bring me things she thought would be useful and when I didn't have hairspray she even gave me a bottle of her own, (very expensive product) to keep. She said I could call her if I had any problems. I also really enjoyed that she made me feel special and didn't rush or pressure me at all. I can be, "particular," and she stayed until I was totally satisfied, didn't pressure or rush me, and told fun stories the whole time. I plan to use her for our vow-renewals next year. Thank you Andeen.

Sent on 03/29/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/24/2010

I have been a client of Hair by Andeen for years and would not have even thought of trying anyone else for my big day. Andeen takes her time with consultations and works with clients from the time the ring goes on the finger to the day of the wedding. She will guide you through caring for your hair during your engagement to hair trials and even provide her own thoughts and ideas on what will looks best on you, not only as a bride, but also as a woman. I never even took a photo to her for my wedding, I showed her the dress and my veil and she did the rest. She came to my hotel room and completed myself, along with four bridesmaids, two mothers and even the groom within just hours. She is creative, talented, caring and efficient.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Donna · Married on 10/10/2002

I met Andeen in Vegas 9 yrs. ago when she did my hair for my wedding at Caesars. She is the BEST and I have kept track of her so that everytime I go out to Vegas I can get my hair done by her and no one else. I would tell anyone, bride to be or not, to contact Andeen for her services.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2011

Andeen is amazing. I wasn't quite sure of what hairstyle I wanted but I knew the overall look I wanted. She created a masterpiece for each of my events. She is absolutely amazing and such a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 02/29/2012
  • O

Oly · Married on 05/29/2011

Andeen was fantastic!!!! She was very professional, had a positive attitude and was very reliable. I loved my hair due and I felt like she really listened to me. Would def recommend hiring her for your special day!

Sent on 03/02/2012