Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound Reviews

Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 5
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bernardini · Married on 09/14/2019

Our rainy wedding day

Adam was hired to set up the sound for our ceremony outdoors and our reception was to be in our barn. When the weather siding cooperate, we had our ceremony last minute in the barn. He was so flexible and wonderful throughout this whole event. We had asked him to accompany my daughter singing our wedding song and he obliged...he even took request on the piano and singing afterwards. What a beautiful fun night and we couldn't have asked for a better guy to do the job! Thank you Adam! Top notch! Class act!! Worth every penny we spent and then some!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Randi Kaplan · Married on 08/10/2019

A Dream Come True!

Adam did such a great job making our special day even better than we ever could've imagined! He had a great "wedding timeline" for us to plan out our wedding and song selections beforehand, kept my head straight and on schedule throughout entire the event (other brides you know how important and crazy that is!haha), performed a surprise special live song for my now husband and I to have a second first dance to, AND created a killer swing mashup for my father-daughter dance! I could not recommend Adam enough to make your special day complete!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 6

Amy · Married on 08/02/2019

10 Stars for Adam!!

We hired Adam for our daughter’s wedding reception AND the ceremony! He was fantastic!! Adam played live music for the ceremony and he is VERY talented! Adam is super easy to work with and is extremely communicative by text, email and talk. He also has great ideas for songs for all the different aspects of a wedding ceremony and reception. He was great fun during the reception and stuck to the timeline so nothing was overlooked. The music he played was fun and he kept people dancing. I highly recommend Adam’s DJ Services for any party you are having!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Arla

Arla · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

I do not even know where to begin. Adam's DJ services were superb. We hired him to play live music during the ceremony and DJ for the cocktail hour and reception. Adam is an extremely talented musician and the live music he played as the bridal party, my husband and I walked down the aisle was perfect. He can play all varieties of music and has wonderful ideas and suggestions. Adam was very thorough in asking what music we liked and did not like. Ultimately, we just wanted music that would get everyone dancing and Adam quickly met that goal. All of our guests (kids to grandparents) loved the music, there was a perfect combination of songs to please everyone. Adam was also great on the mic, he made transitions between meals, cake, tosses, etc seamless. THANK YOU, Adam, for helping us throw the best party.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Mallorie

Mallorie Cyr · Married on 07/27/2019

My Wedding

Adam was very pleasant to work with and our day was perfect because of him! He had everything together, was very organized, and kept the crowd happy! He has a beautiful voice. The guests all raved about him. Thank you Adam!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Karen

Karen Amato · Married on 04/28/2019

DJ Adam is an expert entertainer!

We stumbled across DJ Adam during our wide search for entertainment for our rustic wedding at New England Outdoor Center in Millinocket…and we cannot say enough about how gratifying of an experience it was that we did!!!
    Upon our first phone interview with Adam, his amazing personality, precise professionalism, and by far, the best laugh this side of the Mississippi, shined through our conversation with piercing authenticity and we knew that this man would entertain our guests beyond all belief.
    We could not have been more right!! Throughout our short planning process, Adam was easily accessible, attentive to detail, and amazingly coordinated. Adam could very easily be the front man in the next big up-and-coming band that would be destined for great success, but his love for party planning enables us all to reap the benefits! He is an expert at what he does, from his impeccable vocals and skills on the guitar and keys to his day-of-coordination. He was at his very best in every moment. Our guests kept asking, “Where did you find this guy?! He is incredible!” A total gem from Madawaska!
    If you’re looking for the perfect entertainment for your wedding, anniversary, or just for the sake of throwing a party, Adam Ouellette is your man! We and all of our guests could not stop raving about how good he was—his live cocktail/dinner music was so damn enticing, that our guests had to put down their appetizers and forks to wave their hands in the air and sing along!!!! Adam is an all around expert entertainer, do yourself a favor and look no further than DJ Adam!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dustin · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough about how awesome Adam was for our wedding. To call him a DJ is a huge understatement; the man does it all and does it so well. We couldn't have asked for a better pianist, acoustic guitarist, vocalist, MC or DJ at our wedding. My wife and I were blown away by his talent and all of our guests were amazed as well. He has such a wide range of what he can play and sing... its jaw dropping. He kept the party going all night and there was very little room on the dance floor. He was very professional and accommodating throughout the whole process. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and Adam played a big role in making the day so special. Highly Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Eva · Married on 09/01/2018

Adam is an absolute rockstar! My husband and I got married last month in Rangeley, Maine and Adam couldn't have made it more special. From live music at the cocktail hour to his amazing DJ skills all night, he was friendly, accommodating and a joy to work with. We highly recommend him!

- Eva & Matthew -

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/03/2018

Adam is such a talented musician, DJ, and event coordinator! I would recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Curtis · Married on 07/28/2018

We had dj adam dj our wedding couple months ago and he was professional and had everything ready to there was no stress or anything the whole night and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is willing to have him thank you again adam keep up the wonderful thing you do for others

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 7

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommend either Adam or Brandon for any DJ services. We had DJ Brandon at our wedding and he did a really good job! He was easy and friendly to talk with. Always had good music playing and took request from people. He did a really good job! Thanks again! ~ Tracy & Brett

Sent on 07/12/2018

Germaine · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam was hands down the most wondeful DJ I could have chosen. Organized, professional, easy to work with; and those are just the business adjectives! My reception came to life when he began to MC and the evening flowed flawlessly with him in control. As a bride, it was so relieving to know I was able to just enjoy myself, my new huaband, and my guests and not have to be coordinating the enitre reception as it went on. You will absolutely have a night to remember with Adam!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Amy · Married on 05/12/2018

Adam is an amazing person!! Both on the professional side and knowing him personally!! At our wedding there was a delay in food due to difficulties with the oven and Adam kept everyone entertained and even had a few duets with a guest of mine! Definitely would recommend Adam for any event that needed music!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/09/2017

Adam did such a great job at our ceremony and reception, our guests had a great time and so did we!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Monica · Married on 10/10/2017

He did such a great job keeping us all on the dance floor! We have large dancing families so the DJ was very important to us, Adam fulfilled this for our special day. He’s super personable and easy to communicate with from start to finish!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Patty · Married on 09/30/2017

Adam was so fun! He kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 8
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 9
    Adam's Mobile DJ Service and Sound 10

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Adam and Brandon are AWESOME. We would recommend them to anyone. They are quick to respond to all of our emails and questions, very professional, funny, and easy to plan with. We had our wedding reception at the Contented Sole in Bristol, ME which is over 5 hours away from where Brandon and Adam are located, so they were open to traveling far. Brandon was our reception DJ and was perfect. He went above and beyond by coming early to help us with sound check at our ceremony even though he wasn't DJing our ceremony. He was flexible, open to our song requests during the reception, and also stayed late so the party could continue on into the night! We would hire these two in a second if we needed a DJ for another event. Thanks Brandon and Adam! -Caleb and Emily

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 09/03/2017

Adam is the best DJ ever! We ended up choosing him because of all of the amazing reviews online. My husband and I went to 8 weddings in 2016 and none of those DJs could even compare to Adam's level of excellence. Receptions can be boring if the music isn't good or the DJ doesn't know how to read the room. My husband and I really wanted to make our wedding stand out and have a dance party that no one would forget. Well Adam delivered all that and more! The dance floor was never empty at our wedding. Our guests commented all night on how amazing he was - delivering hit after hit after hit. The next morning people joked about how sore they were because they didn't get a break from dancing all night. He knows how to read a room and even surprised us by singing Ed Sheeran's, Thinking out Loud (he has an amazing voice and is a musician). It ended up raining on our wedding day which kind of made the original timeline get off track, but Adam was super flexible with changing things around and going with the flow. He truly is amazing and knows what he is doing. Your wedding will be remembered as the best dance party ever if you book with him! THANK YOU, ADAM!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

So glad we we chose to go with Brandon as our dj. He did an awesome job at our reception. We were given many compliments from our guests on our choice in dj. Definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Martie · Married on 08/19/2017

Adam was so friendly and professional at same time. Being mother of bride I was so relieved to have someone who took control as a MC. It gave us peace of mind and we were able to relax with our friends and enjoy our daughters wedding. Thank you Adam.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2017

Thank you so much!!! Great music :)

Sent on 08/25/2017

Ricky · Married on 08/11/2017

Awesome DJ Service!! Could not of asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Meagan · Married on 08/05/2017

Adam was fantastic. He understand my husband and I perfectly. Adam listened to what each of us liked and made a large mix of music reflecting our personalities. He also sang at the ceremony and reception, which was absolutely wonderful and his voice is amazing! One thing that I did love with Adam was he was available to discuss anything with at any time, if I had questions he answered them, any concerns he solved them, he made me (a stressed bride) feel at ease! He was very easy to talk with! At the reception he ran the show!! His ability to get people dancing was spot-on! We enjoyed his presence as well as our guests! Everything ran so smoothly that day thanks to Adam!!! I would definitely recommend him for a wedding or any other event! Thank you so much Adam!!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/15/2017

We had DJ Adam for our wedding day and he went above and beyond! The music played was great, he had an awesome attitude and he was very professional! Everything flowed smoothly! He made our wedding day perfect! Wouldn't have chosen anyone else! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/08/2017

Couldn't have asked for more!

I honestly can't say enough good things about Adam, he was easy to reach throughout the whole planning process, answered all my questions no matter how silly I thought they were, the day of he played both our ceremony and reception and all was flawless. It was really important to me that my DJ be an emcee as well as play great music and Adam went above and beyond. I still have guests commenting on how great his lights and music were! As a special treat near the end of the night Adam and Will sang a few songs and completely blew us away. Amazing voices and performances. If you get a chance book Adam, you won't regret it!!

Adam, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making our day everything I could have hoped!

Sent on 10/15/2018