Adam Saber Event Entertainment Reviews

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 5
  • Arlee

Arlee Hartrum · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Best Wedding Ever!

From the moment we met Adam we knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He made us feel like we were his only customer and was amazingly responsive. He answered all of our questions and was willing to customize everything to make it "our wedding". The music selection was perfect and included songs for all age groups. our guests were thrilled. He brought amazing energy to the party and had the dance floor moving all night long. They say the DJ makes the party, and Adam and his team most certainly did.

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • F

Fred Tagliarini · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Tagliarini/Cully Wedding

Adam far exceeded all the representations he made.
    He worked so well with the bride and groom. I was most impressed by his sound system. It appeared the music was in the background, everyone was able to speak without being drowned out with music in your face.Great night!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Lee · Married on 09/07/2019

MADE our wedding!!!! 😃

Adam literally made our wedding! Everything was so seamless and perfect, our wedding was 2 months ago and people are still telling us how amazing our DJ was! And this experience definitely taught me that the DJ is one of the most important parts of a wedding- it can make or break, and from what I had experienced at weddings in the past, and to have such an amazing DJ was insane- SUCH a big difference!!! Everything from his in depth website to plan our everything, to the follow up calls made us feel like we were taken care of with Adam, and the day of blew us away! Even his DJ booth looked super elegant and professional- and omg the uplighting and the “cloud” we had our first dance on was insane!!! He read the room so well too, everyone was dancing like crazy! Loved having Adam Saber Entertainment as our DJ, and anyone who could get him for your date should book him!!!

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 6
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 7
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 8
    Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 06/01/2019

Speechless!

My husband and I wanted a wedding we knew was probably just a dream and it would never be exactly what we wanted. We always said theres absolutely no way you could make an impossible dream wedding actually become possible. Let me tell you.. Adam and his crew MADE IT POSSIBLE! From the very very beginning Adam was incredible. Even when we were stuck on the littlest things Adam was so helpful and suggested the BEST ideas. All the way to the last second of our wedding all of our dreams were fulfilled. His top of the line equipment which is amazing from sound to image was beautiful. Our monogram was personalized and EXACTLY what we wished it would be and was one of the most talked about things at the wedding. We had 275 people attend our wedding and the dance floor was PACKED the entire time. Our guest still tell us how it was one of the best wedding they’ve been too and it’s going to be hard to top it and that’s what you thrive to hear after all the love and work put into this one special day and it’s because of this company people will ALWAYS remember our wedding. We cannot even thank this crew enough for making this impossible dream wedding possible. I would recommend Adam to literally everyone that wants a night they’ll NEVER forget. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Miller · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome DJ

We were actually recommended to Adam by two separate people who attended a wedding he was the DJ for. Both had glowing reviews so we wanted to meet with him and we are so glad we did! From the first meeting at his office to the online forms that made organization a breeze, until the end of the wedding night, he was professional throughout. Adam had no problem hyping up the crowd and reading the room to keep everyone dancing. He was very attentive and detail oriented while also providing great sugguestions on how to make our night so special. We can't thank him enough and will continue to recommend him to others.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/10/2019

Made our night UNFORGETTABLE! 5/10/19

Where do I start? Adam Saber & his team went above & beyond our expectations. Our wedding was 5/10/19 and our guests still tell us how that was the best wedding they ever went to - thanks to Adam!! Our dance floor was packed the entire night & even the guests who don’t typically dance at parties were on the dance floor. The music was absolutely perfect!!! I don’t think we’ve ever had so much fun in our LIVES. Even my 85 year old grandma was on the dance floor! I cannot say enough about how wonderful and amazing Adam Saber Event Entertainment is!! We absolutely LOVED the photo booth & it was so simple to use, plus NO lines!! One of the highlights was our custom monogram that went with our color scheme & after dessert Adam made a special monogram out of the Batman symbol with our last name for my husband! Best of all, the highlight video he made us left me speechless!! It perfectly captured everything in the most beautiful way. We were blown away by how amazing our entertainment was and I can’t say thank you enough for the best night of our lives!!!! Definitely will hire this team for any future events!!

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 9
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 10
    Sent on 05/24/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best DJ Ever

Working with Adam was a true dream! From the beginning to the end of the whole wedding process he was tentative, fun, energetic AND beyond professional. His service and expertise exceeded all expectations. I was excited and confident knowing my wedding at Pleasantdale Chateau was in Adam's hands, we consistently get rave reviews from our wedding guests about Adam's display, production and services. A true natural entertainer, he upgraded and elevated our event to ensure it delivered the ULTIMATE experience for our guests! The power even briefly went out during our reception (a nightmare you would think), and you would've NEVER known because of the way Adam commanded the room with his calmness. Adam was excited for our wedding that he was always reaching out to include upgrades and added features at no additional charge, making us KNOW he was excited to be a part of the best day of our lives. Even the day after our wedding, at 9 AM I received a heartfelt text from Adam with a custom recap video of our event, how many DJ's are that excited about their clients wedding that they send a phenomenal recap video less than 12 hours later?! I had no clue we even got a video, ha-ha! I could truly go on and on, but let's just say you can NOT go wrong using Adam Saber Entertainment.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ for the Decades

The absolute best DJ company around. Everything from the first meeting and sitting down to plan with Adam to the simple online planning forms and open lines of communication to the insanely, amazingly detailed execution by Stevie D the day of! Respectful gentlemen all around with outgoing personalities. They both really put thought and care into what the my husband and I wante to make our wedding day magical. They knew what we wanted even before we did. Our wedding guests wouldn't leave the dance floor all night and raved for days to follow about one of the top DJs they had ever experienced! Looking forward to working together in the future! Thank you Adam and Stevie D!

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 11
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 12
    Sent on 02/21/2019

Samantha Galama · Married on 01/26/2019

A night to remember 1/26/19

Adam Saber Event Entertainment
    I cannot recommend Adam enough, he was amazing right from the start of our wedding. When we first met with Adam, my wife and I were nervous, because the Dj will set the entire mood for the night. Adam immediately eased our minds. He asked us what type of music we liked, and started showing us samples of what he would play. Throughout our planning, we used Adams knowledge and experience. He gave us pointers on what to do the day of, and talked to us about some of our ideas, that may not have gone over well. He is truly a professional who knows how to make a wedding Amazing.
    On the day of the wedding, Adams attention to detail truly made our day enjoyable. When we first arrived at the venue our photographer was late. Adam stepped in, without hesitation, and set up our entire first look. He arranged myself and our entire bridal party in a way that made the first look absolutely perfect. When our bridal party entered the reception, Adam was not holding a paper, he memorized the names of all 13 couples, and our parents with ease. My wife and I were spending a lot of time talking with guests, and didn’t eat, Adam noticed, he made an excuse to get us away, so that we would be able to eat. During the dinner, he played one of our favorite songs, because we were talking, we weren’t able to make to the dance floor until the ending chorus, Adam noticed we loved the song, and to our surprise, when the last chorus ended, it smoothly transitioned to the first verse, which allowed my wife and I a magical moment dancing to our song.
    Adams attention to detail is only bested by his choice in music. He played some amazing mixes during every dance set, the beats where perfect dancing, the songs were old, new and everything in between. The whole time there was no one in the room didn’t know what was playing, and for most of the night there was no one sitting in their seats. I have a group of friends who will never dance, but because of Adams music, they never left the dance floor. I had someone tell me that they wanted to go smoke, but weren’t able to because they kept wanting to hear what he was going to play next. Adam was not a DJ who sat behind a booth all night. He was out on the dance floor, interacting with crowd, dancing, talking on the mic, and at one point he was even break dancing.
    Even though everything Adam provided was amazing, the video he created was unreal. I can’t say this enough it was better than anything I could have gotten from a videographer. The way that he was able to capture all the important moments of our wedding was amazing, but then his video turned it into a true cinematic experience. I am not kidding people who weren’t at the wedding were unable to put the video down. If you don’t believe me watch it on youtube, seriously, it is unreal.
    The experience that Adam brought to my wedding was unreal. It seriously blew my mind, and far surpassed any of my expectations. I would never recommend another DJ, and will never host another party that he does not DJ.

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 13
    Sent on 03/07/2019

Jordan Abramson · Married on 10/07/2018

Couldn't ask for more!

As soon as my husband and I started wedding planning, I contacted Adam to make sure the dates we were looking at were open for him. He was the DJ at my sister's wedding, and there was absolutely no question whether he'd be there for ours as well. He and his team are INCREDIBLE! He has a detailed questionnaire to help capture your taste in music and the vibe you want at your event, which made us feel so confident that we were all on the same page. He also went above and beyond when we couldn't find sheet music for the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and found a guitar player to learn it by ear. We truly can't thank him enough for making our wedding filled with memories of dancing and singing all night!

Sent on 10/25/2018

John Senker · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely crushed it

From the beginning of planning our wedding we knew that we wanted to have Adam as our DJ. He did 2 of my best friends weddings before ours and absolutely CRUSHED IT. When it came to planning our wedding we met with Adam and it couldn’t have been a better night. We spent 2 hours at his office just hanging out talking. Adam is an amazing, personable guy who really listens to what you want. Adam is great with keeping everyone on the dance floor ALL night long. He selects music that appeals to everyone in the room. Adam and his crew did an OUTSTANDING JOB at our wedding, we got nothing but compliments about the music selection and keeping everyone dancing all night long. Adam, thank you so much for making our wedding night one that we will never forget!

The Senker’s

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 14
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

I highly recommend hiring Adam Saber for your wedding or any event!! From start to finish Adam was so easy to work with! He emails you back right away with any questions or concerns that you have! I was very picky when it came to music and Adam listened to exactly what we wanted and what we didn't want and everything turned out GREAT!! The dance floor was packed all night!! Everyone loved the music the night of and kept coming up to us and saying how great the DJ and music was! I was so happy because I know how music can make or break a wedding! I am so happy with our decision to hire Adam because our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! We also used his photo booth which our guest LOVED!! It's very spacious and the pictures came out great! He also created a video for us and sent it over the next day and it was amazing, we couldn't stop watching it!! Thank you Adam for making our wedding night so much fun!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda Coleman · Married on 09/14/2018

Unforgettable

Words can’t even begin to describe our gratitude towards Adam. He made our special day an unforgettable one… with the best soundtrack! From the start, his energetic personality ensured us that the dance floor would never be empty, and it wasn’t! The songs he suggested for each part of the wedding were one of a kind and fit us perfectly. He got us an incredible vocalist and guitarist for the ceremony and cocktail hour that our guests are still talking about. Adam was always quick to respond to my million questions regardless of the time of day via text/email/phone which was beyond convenient for me. All of the personalized details on the lights/logos/photo booth were impeccable and matched our theme perfectly. On top of all of the services Adam provided for us he created a breathtaking highlight video for us that we got to watch right before boarding the plane for our honeymoon, not even 48 hours after the wedding! Not to mention ALL of the photo booth pictures from our guests were put into an album as well as our own keepsake to remember how much fun everyone had!
    Booking Adam was the easiest decision and the least stressful part of the whole wedding planning! I would recommend him and give him a million stars if possible!

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 15
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 23
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 24
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2018

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding, my husband and I both agreed that this was the most important decision we could make. With being “professional wedding guests,” we have learned that the entertainment can make or break any event. We met Adam prior to booking him at our closest friends’ wedding. When we left, we knew without a doubt in our minds that when the time came for us, we would be booking him for our big day, and that’s exactly what we did! Adam and his team possess the ability to read the crowd and keep everyone up and dancing the whole time. Not only were our guests impressed with his service, but our venue staff was also blown away with his creativity and energy! From day one of working with Adam, he gave off a type of confidence that made us at ease that we were in great hands. Adam is super professional and is unbelievably responsive with every single email and request. He answered everything immediately and helped plan each detail of our special day with us. We felt like we were working with a close friend throughout this process, and when booking a DJ this is a really crucial detail to consider! The dance floor was packed and full of energy our entire wedding, and we wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. There was such a variety of music that involved all ages, and we cannot thank Adam and his team enough! This was one less thing to worry about on our wedding day because we knew Adam would create the most memorable and amazing experience for us and that’s exactly what he did. OH and check out our reception video that Adam posted THE MORNING after our wedding. Now that’s fast!!! We highly recommend Adam Saber Event Entertainment especially if your looking for a dedicated DJ who will make your sure wedding is full of extreme energy, lots of dancing, laughter, and fun! Thanks again Adam!
    Love, The NEW Nesci’s

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 25
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Katie Comerford · Married on 08/18/2018

Best decision ever!!

If you are looking for a DJ to dance all night and have your family say your wedding is the best wedding they have ever been to, then Adam is the way to go! I had one request from him which was for me to rarely get off the dance floor the entire night and he went above and beyond that. He made our wedding come to life! He had every person on the dance floor, and people who normally never dance! Even when dinner was being served and he thought he was playing dinner music, our families continued to dance and sing through dinner. He was so personable from the moment we met him and made choosing him the easiest decision of our wedding. We cannot thank Adam enough for all he did for my husband and I. Our families 4 months later are still saying how amazing he was at our wedding, and that it was the best wedding ever! We will definitely be recommending him to everyone we know, and will be using him again for our next event! Thank you again Adam for making our wedding the most perfect day from The Comerfords!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

We can’t thank Adam and his crew enough for making our wedding day so much fun and worry free. From the minute we met with him we knew we had nothing to worry about. When we were undecided about song choices he was right there with recommendations. He even put all the songs together so we can hear how it flowed. His team was amazing. We had Brittany there taking video while we were getting ready and during our ceremony and repetition. People were amazed when they saw the video because they didn’t even realize she was there. We absolutely love our video and can’t stop watching it. We are still getting compliments on how great our reception was and that it’s the best wedding people have been too. With that said, THANK YOU Adam and team for making our wedding day the best day ever!! Xo

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Adam Saber for our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made for our wedding. My husband and I knew from day one that we were in good hands. There was that instant connection and trust between Adam, my husband and myself. So much so that I left all of the details of our big night in Adam's hands. I let him surprise us with our monogram, photobooth strip, intro music, last songs, etc. When it came to our wedding day my husband and I were absolutely blown away with what Adam had put together. Our monogram and photobooth were FANTASTIC and went with our beach theme perfectly. Adam promised to have as many dance sets as the Oyster Point would allow and he came through with that as well. The dance floor was packed all night long!!! At our last meeting we were told "the last 30 minutes of your wedding you should be on the dance floor not saying goodbye to guests" and I made it a point to make sure that my husband and I finished the night on the dance floor and I am so happy we did!!

We were also surprised with a recap video of our reception, which my husband and I watched a number of times on our flight to Aruba. Many of our guests have shared and loved it just as much as we do. It is a great touch that definitely doesn't go unnoticed.

Everyone always says "the DJ and Food make your wedding and the photographers capture the magic". I can definitely say Adam Saber made our wedding a night we will never forget!!!

Thank You Adam!!

The Partons

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

If we could rate Adam Saber over 5 stars we would!! If you want a DJ that is going to make every single person at the wedding be on the dance floor - you should hire Adam Saber!!!! If you you want everyone to sit around then you probably shouldn't hire Adam... He is the absolute best!!! Not only did he give epic intros, get the crowd going, make the night perfect, but he also made the night relaxed and easy for US. Adam was super helpful before the wedding even happened - his knowledge and advice when we met pre-wedding was perfect. He told us exactly what to do and what to expect and was honest about all of our song selections. My husband (not the biggest planner) even said that the meeting with Adam was fun! You can tell he has obviously been doing this for years he is just so professional and good at what he does! All the planning over the past year and lets be honest - your DJ is the one that MAKES THE PARTY (or breaks the party) - and Adam made the night perfect! We could not be more thankful for all he did! Ever single guest said the same thing we did! To this day people are asking who our DJ was! And on top of him we also had his awesome photo booth (which he gave us the pictures of within 1 week!) and he made us an epic highlight video!! THANKS ADAM!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Marybeth · Married on 04/21/2018

Working in the industry, I firsthand know the stresses of choosing the perfect vendors for events. Each event is unique, with different wants and needs and it is incredibly important you are choosing someone you feel comfortable and even more significant confident in. I have worked with Adam Saber Event Entertainment for years at The Reception Center by Mayer Catering for numerous Weddings and special occasions and no does it quite like them. Adam’s personalization and true attention to detail in making each event unforgettable for all Bride’s & Groom’s has always stood out to me. He truly knows how to engage, and feel what all crowds are looking for and you will never see an empty dancefloor with them. Anytime ASEE is recommended through the venue, I’ve had clients immediately come back before there event has even occurred to talk about how excited and impressed they are. Choosing him for my wedding was one of the best and easiest decisions made for my own wedding. He went above and beyond my expectation and treated myself and my husband exceptionally well. He even got my husband excited with talking about different setlists/throwbacks (which can be very difficult for grooms!) and truly made him feel comfortable with the how the night would go. We didn’t give Adam many “must play” songs and we were confident to let him do his work and he was remarkable. All my guests never left the dancefloor! Adam also provides a top of the line Event Production Area which really gives a “wow” factor entering the ballroom. The lighting, full setup, PhotoBooth, custom monogram and sound were all flawless!Brittany was amazing with videoing the entire night. ASEE even provided me with an incredible completely edited video the next day. The acoustic artist Dakota was remarkable during dinner service. My guests couldn’t stop coming up to me to tell me how outstanding her performance was. Thank you ASEE for making my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Cheryl · Married on 04/14/2018

Highly recommend Adam Saber was amazing from start to finish. We didn’t really have song choices picked but when we went to finalize things with him, he gave us some amazing suggestions that just fit us perfectly!!!! He knows how to read a crowd and keep people on there feet dancing. And he included my nephew and had him become a dj and help out!!!!! You won’t be disappointed if you use this company!!! Will def keep him in mind if I ever need a dj!

Adam Saber Event Entertainment 26
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment 27
    Sent on 05/07/2018

Daniel · Married on 04/07/2018

Adam not only DJ'ed our wedding, he also served as the minister for our ceremony. Throughout the experience he was and incredibly flexible, helpful, and above all, kind professional. Our wedding was an absolute blast thanks to Adam's work. Our guests were dancing the entire time, and he even managed to get our parents on the dance floor for a dance off. We'd hire Adam again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/09/2018

My husband and I have had the pleasure of seeing Adam in action at 2 other weddings before we even got engaged.. When it was our time to plan our wedding it was not even a question who our DJ was going to be. He was so amazing to work with, he made things EASY and really helped us feel calm and comfortable with the whole planning process. He took the time out to get to know us as individuals and as a couple to set up the perfect atmosphere for our wedding ceremony and reception. Our wedding was at The Palace at Somerset Park in the East Ballroom, the venue is huge which was no problem for Adam. He set up the perfect lighting, monogram placement, surround sound and extra speakers to really give our guests no choice but to get up and dance - and that is exactly what happened. Every one filled the dance floor all night dancing to a variety of music, from classic rock to country to pop and r&b. One thing we were constantly told about as we planned our wedding was how fast the day and night go by. I remember looking at the time and realizing the last song was going to be playing soon - it was so sad! Adams team made a highlight video that was ready to view the next day, I am not sure if he even sleeps - we received it so quick! That was such a great addition to the whole package because we get to watch all the great moments and relive our wedding any time we want. His priority is to make you happy and go above and beyond your expectations. You will definitely NOT be disappointed with his services he knows exactly how to entertain any crowd and make your special day the wedding everyone will continue to talk about years later!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Taryn · Married on 12/08/2017

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Adam Saber! From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew we had to work with him on our big day. He made the entire planning process a breeze. Not only did he do the music for our reception, but for our ceremony and cocktail hour as well. We put complete trust in Adam and allowed him to get creative with the music selection. He did not disappoint! The music was amazing from start to finish and I don't think we stopped dancing the entire time. His music choices attracted all of our guests. Not to mention the lighting he provided for the reception really captured the mood and feel of our wedding. Adam completed our wedding by gifting us with a surprise video from our special day. We will forever cherish our experience with Adam Saber Entertainment!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Andrew · Married on 11/18/2017

We have nothing but positive things to say about Adam Saber and his team! When we met with Adam and Leo they reviewed in detail, every detail of our big wedding day with us! There were things that we were things that we were unsure of and Adam and Leo made sure to take the time to review every single little detail with us. Even the details that we didn't even think about. They wanted to make sure that we had everything just the way we wanted it and boy was everything perfect!!
    From the animated monogram logo, to the perfect music selection and timing. We can't say thank you enough! You had everyone out of their seats on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! We can't thank you Adam and Leo enough for making our day so special.
    We loved the highlight video right after our big day as well. It was such a nice touch to relive our dream day the next day after!
    Koodos to you both! It was our pleasure working with you guys!
    - Michelle & Andrew Diamond

Sent on 12/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2017

My husband and I met with Adam and we Knew we didn't have to meet with any other entertainment companies. Adam made our decision easy from the moment we met him. He has a passion for his work and it shows. Adam Saber Event Entertainment is more than just a "DJ" company, they are professionals who covered our lighting, sound, music, custom monograms and more! Working with Adam was like working with a friend and he made the process fun! Thank you again Adam Saber Event Entertainment! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Hancock

Sent on 12/12/2017