Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam Michaels Photography 5
Adam Michaels Photography 6
Adam Michaels Photography 7

James · Married on 07/08/2017

Adam’s wedding and engagement photography are simply the best I’ve ever seen. After researching wedding photographers for months, my wife (then fiancee) and I met with Adam to go over ideas. We were planning a wedding with many moving parts, and Adam was open, receptive, and flexible enough to give us exactly what we wanted while still providing his top-notch artistic product.
    On the day of our engagement shoot, Adam had pre-planned locations, a second photographer, and a timeline that allowed us to get amazing sunset and twilight pictures that are like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He made us laugh, feel comfortable, and showed genuine interest in giving us what we wanted. On our wedding day, with so many guests to see and so much on our minds, Adam (and Jamie) were calm, professional, and working non-stop to capture every special moment of our day. It was one aspect of the day that we had absolutely no worries about: he and Jamie were incredible!
    Adam’s photography and editing skills speak for themselves. Just look at his portfolio to see how fantastic and unique his work is. However, with Adam you are getting more than a great photographer. You are hiring a true professional who will be transparent with pricing, who is 100% reliable, and who you will feel comfortable entrusting with such an important job: capturing your big day!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. His product and customer service is unmatchable by anyone else we had researched, and his attention to detail was phenomenal. For being such an in-demand photographer, Adam took his time with us, from our first in-person consultation all the way through our wedding day photo delivery. We were so impressed by the level of dedication that Adam showed at our shoots and we never felt as though he was preoccupied or rushing us (even though we knew how busy of a guy he was!). He was always patient and very open to hearing the styles and examples of photographs that we’d like to see reflected in our own shoots. He was proactive about creating a wedding timeline so that all of our other vendors could know how the day would flow, and Adam followed through with what he had promised to us verbally and in his contract. Adam has built a great network of photographers from which he obtains his second shooter, and ours was a pleasure to work with. Our second shooter was professional, dedicated, extremely talented, and worked well with Adam. She paid attention to our timeline and “wish list” just as much as Adam did, and we’re so grateful to Adam for having such a top-notch network from which to get his seconds!

As someone who is detail-oriented an a crazy list maker, I had a long list of questions I asked photographers when researching and going through the decision-making process. Adam answered every one and was not in the least bit off-put by the seemingly never-ending questions I had!

We have received so many positive comments and “oohs” and “aahs” from our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we will cherish them forever. When it comes down to it, your wedding day photographer is the one responsible for capturing images that tell the story of your day that you’ll admire for years to come. We’re so glad that we entrusted that special responsibility to Adam.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Marc · Married on 06/17/2017

I was really glad that we made the decision to have Adam capture our engagement and wedding photographs. He immediately created a rapport with us as a couple, and he was able to adjust his presentation and demeanor accordingly to best work with everyone in our wedding party when the time came to have larger group portraits and shoots. As a male, I felt more at ease because we had a male photographer with us throughout the day. Adam took his time to get multiple angles of various shots, and he delivered the photographs in a timely and efficient fashion, just as he had promised. I highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography for any and all photography needs, as his experience spans far beyond inside/outside portraits, engagement sessions, and weddings. He is able to seamlessly select and flow between various styles of shooting that deliver exactly what you want from your pictures. Thank you to Adam and his great choice of a second shooter for my wife and me!

Sent on 09/08/2017

brandi · Married on 06/16/2017

Adam is so awesome! He's professional, takes his job very serious but also laid back and will listen to any ideas you may have! If you hire Adam you will LOVEEE how your pictured turn out, trust me! What an amazing photographer, we're so happy we chose him for our engagement/ wedding pictured. even family members were coming up to me after the wedding saying how great and on point he was Thanks again Adam!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • BethanyD6917

Bethany · Married on 06/09/2017

Adam was one of the first photographers to contact me back when I put in a request for a quote after seeing his work. We set up an appointment rather timely and met at a local Starbucks where we spent a good 45 minutes just chatting and getting to know him. Adam ended up being the one and only photographer we met with, because as soon as we met him, we knew he was perfect for us. We immediately felt a connection with him and loved his personality - plus he laughed and entertained my husband's sometimes funny/sometimes corny jokes! We knew he would be able to capture our love for one another perfectly, and after the engagement session in the fall, as well as our wedding the following spring, both he and his second-shooter, Jamie did not disappoint. Both have that "eye" you want, expect, and deserve out of a wedding photographer, and then Adam's editing skills created final products that we will cherish and share with our grandchildren for years to come. We can't thank him enough for his exceptional work and highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Deana · Married on 05/27/2017

Adam was the best photographer I could have asked for! He made our engagement photos so much fun and our wedding day so easy. He was very thorough and made sure we took every picture we wanted. On top of that, our photos are outstanding! He truly captured our relationship and made the entire experience that much better. He was basically my personal assistant the day of the wedding and made sure I had everything I needed and everyone was where they needed to be. I want to say that before we booked him we had never even heard of him and after booking him we gained a great friend! I would recommend him to any family member, friend, stranger, etc. He is so talented! Thank you Adam, you rock!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with Adam for our engagement photos was incredible! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us and made us feel very special and at ease. Adam brought along a second shooter as well, which was great to get some of those candid shots that every bride loves. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and we were amazed at how wonderful each and every one of them turned out. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Jill · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved working with Adam and his team. He was very helpful in organizing in advance and making sure that everything went smoothly the day of. We were very happy with the results. He and his crew did a great job of getting both posed, candid, and detail shots of us and out guests. They were very open to understanding the style we wanted. Definitely consized Adam and crew for you wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Sacha · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding was May 20, 2017. We are so glad that my maid of our honor found Adam! He was awesome to work with and takes stunning pictures. His artistry is amazing! He and Jamie Stevens took excellent pictures - just what we were looking for - both candid as well as some posed. It means so much to us to have these memories captured so beautifully! Thanks Adam! We appreciate you!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Simply put Adam is THE BEST wedding/engagement photographer in the business! He surpassed all of our expectations and produced a product that truly captured our love for one another. He makes you feel extremely comfortable even if you feel awkward in front of the camera. He gives you advice on different poses but also catches you being your true self. We showed him a bunch of poses we found online and he made sure we were able to use them all and then some! Our engagement shoot took about 4 hours but felt like 10 minutes because it was so much fun! We walked all around downtown Pittsburgh highlighting different parts of the city and Adam continued to find interesting places for our backdrop. He has an amazing eye for pictures and the results are incredible. He is extremely reliable and is always quick to respond to any questions. We got married in Cleveland on a Saturday and Adam drove in on Friday to take pictures at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner- thats what I call going above and beyond! Our wedding day began early and Adam was there every step of the way! He arrived at our house at 9am and did not leave the reception until almost midnight! The day flew by and we wished we could do it all again but luckily, thanks to Adam, we have pictures to help us remember that wonderful day! He did not miss anything! We could not be happier with the experience we had with Adam and I would highly recommend him to any future brides! He does not disappoint!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/25/2017

I started following Adam on Instagram about two years ago. When I got engaged I quickly emailed him to see if he was available for our upcoming wedding, I was in luck and he was. Adam was so flexible with our tight budget and quick timeline. We can't tell you how refreshing it was to work with somebody that would work with you. When we actually met Adam to take engagement pictures he was wonderful he brought a second shooter Jamie who is also great. They were fun to work with even though it was freezing cold outside. When the time came for our wedding day Adam really took it to the next level, it was so important since we were having a very small intimate wedding to have the day captured in photography, and boy did he ever capture the feelings of love, celebration, family, friends. We can't thank you enough again Adam for being so wonderful! If you're getting married in Pittsburgh and you don't have a photographer book Adam Michaels photography!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Great photos and video. Communicate well.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jon · Married on 02/28/2017

Adam is has an amazing talent for capturing the moment. He went with us to our destination and everything went perfect. He looked into the weather almanac ahead of time to see when the sun typical came up, went down and typical weather conditions. I didn't know how important it was to have a plan - but he did and I trusted it. Plan went perfect and everything worked out great. While he was taking the pictures you could see his passion and excitement which we believe lead to the result of perfection. He wasn't there only to do a job - he understood the meaning of the trip and was great to work with!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/28/2017

Adam travelled to shoot our destination wedding. Our photos were everything I could have dreamed of--amazing! Adam worked with us before the trip to understand our vision and to help generate ideas. I was so thankful for the itinerary Adam provided for our wedding day photos. There were so many little details we didn't even think of and Adam had it covered. It definitely kept us on track and everything was executed perfectly. So many thanks to Adam for our AWESOME photos and for being so patient and wonderful to work with!

Natasha · Married on 02/18/2017

Adam was FANTASTIC! He was purposeful with our time and skillful with his photography and positioning. He made sure that we hit the best places in the city at the right time to capture the best light. He is absolutely a master in his craft and I look forward to booking him to capture my next big life event! If you’re on the fence about who to hire, Adam is your guy if you want the most remarkable pictures possible!

Candy · Married on 01/21/2017

Adam was great on our wedding day! He did such an amazing job! He captured such details that I love looking back at! Our wedding day could not be better remembered if it wasn't for his awesome work! Both John and I loved the church pictures they were mesmerizing!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Andrew · Married on 01/14/2017

Adam Michaels photography was awesome! My wife and I got married in January 2017. Adam was very easy to get along with and went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were perfect! We were very pleased with our pictures and I would highly recommend Adam to anyone who is in need of a photographer.

Dana · Married on 01/14/2017

Given the short notice, Adam was very easy to work with. He contacted me numerous times to make sure he understood my expectations for the day and made himself available via email/phone/text. He helped me determine how much time was needed to properly photograph each setting, provided suggestions on how to make the day go smoothly, and offered ideas on poses. He worked to make sure the poses that meant the most to me made it into the shots. Both he and his assistant, Jamie, were very professional and fun to have around. Adam quickly provided a sneak peek of our photos and had the rest of the photos edited quicker than I had anticipated. He is a great photographer to work with!

Linda · Married on 11/05/2016

Professional thoughtful creative and the pics were amazing!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jared · Married on 10/29/2016

Adam was 100% on top of his game for our engagement and wedding photos. Would definitely recommend!

Jamie · Married on 10/29/2016

This guy is good! His pictures are amazing and he is so easy to work with! Very accommodating to whatever works for the client and always got back to us with answers to our questions in a very timely manner. He took the time to get to know us so he could get us a finished product that really matched what we are all about. He also was really focused on making sure that we were happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. I highly recommend!

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

Working with Adam was the icing on the cake to my big day! He and his team were easy to work with and gave awesome direction. We had a huge wedding party, which could be difficult to manage, but Adam was a pro! He was organized and kept the day on a timeline, which was beyond helpful as the bride! His finished product, aka our pictures, we're done quickly and turned out better than I could have imagined. Adam has a keen artistic eye that helped to make our memories a thing of beauty!

Pete · Married on 10/22/2016

Adam was an added treat for our special day. From start to finish I was impressed. With so much stress already piled onto a stressful day, Adam really stepped up to help ease my anxieties. He is laid back and easy to work with. Upon meeting with him, he helped to timeline my day, which helped me breathe a little easier. The day of I can't say thank you enough. He was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I were beyond impressed with his services and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Annie · Married on 10/08/2016

Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with. I hate taking pictures, but he made the experience not only bearable... but fun! The whole process from the initial meetings to the incredible turnaround on pictures was very impressive. I would recommend him to anyone in search of an awesome photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2016

We booked Adam a week before our wedding after a family friend who was supposed to shoot for us, decided to back out--and it was as if it were meant to be! Not only is Adam professional and talented, his personality helped make the day FUN and care-free! I can't recommend him enough. We're obsessed with the pictures we've gotten and can't imagine our day without him!

Sent on 09/25/2016