Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam Michaels Photography 7
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 12/15/2018

Highly Recommended!

We couldn't be happier with the photos we received from Adam. He went above and beyond for our engagement shoot, and our wedding day. Adam and his team were both very professional and comfortable to work with. And when weather came into play, his creativity ensured that we still got all the beautiful pictures we'd hoped for. We are very grateful to Adam, and would highly recommend him to anyone! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Adam Michaels Photography 8
  • Neil

Neil Couch · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible

From the first meeting with Adam we were blown away. He was responsive, easy to work with, and INSANELY talented. We could not have found a better photographer to capture our big day.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Lauren Lucci · Married on 12/08/2018

Best of the best!

I will never be able to say enough good things about Adam & Jamie. Adam was accommodating and easy to work with from the first message I sent. He communicated well throughout the planning process, answered any questions I had and got us comfortable with professional pictures during our engagement shoot. Even before the wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that our pictures would be everything I ever dreamed of. And he still was able to blow me away. Adam & Jamie were so friendly and helpful the day of the wedding. Our whole bridal party raved about them after the fact. And our pictures were INCREDIBLE. Adam has such an eye for capturing the most candid of moments and putting his touch on every photo before sending them to us afterward. He is such a talented photographer and an all around great person. If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. I will recommend Adam Michaels Photography to everyone I know. Thank you so much Adam for capturing the most perfect moment on the best day of our lives.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Amber · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved working with Adam!

We absolutely loved having Adam as our wedding photographer! He is very laid back, which helped make us very comfortable in front of the camera -- make sure you do an engagement shoot; we not only got great pictures from this session, but it was such a great test-run prior to the wedding. On the wedding day he also went above and beyond, staying much later than we had originally agreed to, which was so nice. We got our photos back much sooner than expected and we could not be more thrilled with the results! We adore our photos-- all of the details were captured with care and our love shined through more than I ever thought possible! You will love having Adam as your photographer!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lindsay Wilson · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST Photographer

Adam and his team are amazing! We used Adam for our November wedding in Pittsburgh, and he perfectly captured every moment from getting ready to the last song. When we received our photos back from the wedding, we had so many guests tell us how amazing they all turned out and how you could see the energy and ambiance from the day in each picture!

In addition to his excellent photography skills, Adam is extremely professional and personable. He helped our wedding party stay on-schedule and still was able to get all of the pictures taken that we requested. He also helped to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which definitely shows in the pictures!

I would recommend Adam's photography to any bride who is looking to have their wedding captured PERFECTLY!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, worth every penny

Adam was AMAZING! From the second I met him, I felt like I had known him for years, which made both the engagement session and the wedding photos absolute perfection.
    He was incredible easy to work with, responsive, easy-going, professional, he was everything you would hope for in a photographer.
    I am not local to Pittsburgh, so it was hard to plan a wedding from states away. However, Adam made himself available to me anytime I needed him or had a question. I have only ever been with him twice, but at the second meeting he greeted me with a hug, as if we were old friends, and it put me at immediate ease.
    Working with him was great, but even better, our pictures turned out INCREDIBLE. He is creative with his poses, without forcing you into poses that you don't love. I can't begin to count the number of compliments I got on out engagement session and our wedding photos. Everyone agrees I had an amazing photographer.
    Also, his choice in a second photographer was impeccable too. Jaime was helpful and friendly and was everywhere else that Adam couldn't be. Not a single moment was lost.
    They caught every detail of my wedding, which as any bride knows is so important, because the day flies by and you don't get to take it all in. These photos will be cherished forever.
    My only regret is that Adam doesn't live closer to me, so I can use him for future maternity shots and family portraits in the future...it might be worth the trip!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nick Walters · Married on 10/13/2018

Adam Michaels Photography Review

Choosing Adam Michaels Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our engagement and wedding pictures. From the first phone conversation until the very end of the process, we couldn't be happier with the professionalism, friendliness, and sincerity that Adam and his crew (Jamie and Anna) displayed.

From a business perspective, Adam is incredibly focused on quality, presentation, organization, and being easy to work with. Adam brought an iPad to our first meeting so we could review his portfolio, and we instantly knew he was the one. He was extremely reasonable and offered many different packages to fulfill a wide variety of individual needs. He was prepared and on-time for every meeting and phone conversation. He was extremely organized and had a meeting schedule, contact information, upcoming steps for the process, and payment information all easily accessible. He made himself and his crew available every step of the way.

From a quality perspective, Adam, Jamie, and Anna are all so incredibly talented and creative when it comes to their shots. This is a crew that not only wants to have a successful business, but wants to have fun with their passion. It was so very clear when we were shooting with them, that this is truly what they love to do. It made the process so much easier because we were all having fun and laughing the entire time.

Overall, the moments they captured will help us to relive our special day for many years to come, and for that we thank you guys so much. We would recommend you to anybody who asks.

Sent on 01/20/2019

sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Adam is awesome!

We hired Adam Michaels Photography for our engagement session and wedding day and it was a GREAT experience! Adam is a wonderful person and an incredible photographer and our photographs turned out so beautifully! He is very detail oriented, picks up on the small, special details, and really has a knack for capturing lighting. We were initially pretty nervous to be behind the camera, but he made us feel comfortable right off the bat and gave great direction. He even helped us out on our wedding day -- tying shoes, assisting with the cake cutting, helping me with the bustle! -- his experience shows and his customer service is second to none.

He is very professional, talented, timely and all-around, an awesome person to work with! We were very happy with our choice! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Alex · Married on 10/04/2018

Easy and amazing

Adam was the photographer for our wedding day and reception, and did an amazing job! Our wedding span over two days, and Adam had no reservation in being able to photograph each day. We appreciated his willingness and flexibility very much, as we were asking for a two day commitment.

Aside from his generosity, Adam's photos turned out wonderful. He truly captured the moment, and made our wedding day memorable for the rest of our lives.

Great guy, great photos, great service! The best Pittsburgh photographer, and so glad we used him.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 Best photographer/Person/New Friend

Adam did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had an awesome package where we had him the ENTIRE day of our wedding. A total of 12 hours. Not many photographers do that. He didn't complain once, and he took pictures up until the VERY last moment. He brought an additional photographer, Jaimie, who got AWESOME candid pics (like me grabbing hubby's butt during a "serious" photo). He's awesome to work with, he knows the best spots for pictures. I was a pain in the butt bride, but he didn't complain once. He's also an amazing person. Loves his work, and you can 100% see it in his photos. 10/10 best photographer.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Gigler · Married on 09/15/2018

Impeccable service is an understatement. Adam is the whole package

Adam Michaels exceeded my expectations as a photographer.

He is professional, friendly, and incredibly knowledgeable in his craft.

Upon reaching out to seek his services to photograph my husband and my marriage, I also sent him a special request. He promptly responded to my inquiry and confirmed he would be more than happy to accommodate my needs.

He treated us with great kindness and it made my husband and I incredibly comfortable working with him.

His courteous nature promoted a positive experience, but that's only scratching the surface of our phenomenal experience. To say Adam's images were impeccable would be an understatement. Never have I felt so beautiful. He captured all of the best memories and went above and beyond to ensure our utmost satisfaction throughout the entire day. I look back fondly at our beautiful photos and it vividly reminds me of the best day of my life.

I would choose working with Adam over and over again to capture our special day. I cannot express my immense graitude to him and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Samantha Maguire · Married on 09/14/2018

Adam Michaels Wedding photography is the best!

Adam took our pictures for our wedding in September and he went above and beyond to make sure our day and pictures were exactly what we wanted. Adam worked with me before the wedding to review my photo ideas and he took the time to help us choose the best location and capture the vibe of our wedding style perfectly. Our ceremony and reception were at point view hall at Carnegie science center. He took the most wonderful pictures of us on the balcony and the view at night was amazing. He is so talented at what he does and I highly recommend him for your wedding day photography. I will definitely be reaching out to Adam in the future to capture our important life events. He is so friendly and it’s very easy to ask him questions about what to do to make sure the pictures turn out exactly the way you want. We appreciate Adam so much and can’t wait to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Courtney Cuccia · Married on 09/08/2018

Would hire again!!

Adam is the best. If you're in the market for a wedding photographer, Adam will not disappoint. Super knowledge, kind & prompt to respond to any questions or concerns. Our pictures were incredible, would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lizz · Married on 08/25/2018

Finding the perfect photographer was one of the most important things to us, we wanted to the day to be captured perfectly. Adam was the first photographer we talked to, and the last. We knew instantly from his photos and awesome personality that we wanted to work with him. Our pictures turned out absolutely STUNNING! Everything was captured perfectly throughout the whole day from start to end. Adam and his team were so professional and SO fun to work with! We highly recommend Adam to anyone searching for the perfect photographer!! :)

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 9
    Adam Michaels Photography 10
    Adam Michaels Photography 11

Shayne · Married on 08/25/2018

Adam was beyond incredible. Perfect photographer for the perfect day.

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea Mertz · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Experience

We initially hired Adam Michaels because of his beautiful photos. They were absolutely everything we wanted for our own engagement and wedding photos. From the beginning, Adam Michaels was extremely easy to work with. He has an amazing personality, which made us feel really at ease with him. We were able to not only relax while having our photos taken, but also really enjoy it too. Adam Michaels was very flexible with us. We are from out of town, and he easily accommodated us with scheduling our engagement photos. Any questions we had before our wedding day, were quickly answered. Adam was just a text or phone call away. On our wedding day, Adam's associate photographers were extremely friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. It really helped the day be stress free. They captured absolutely beautiful photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Ashly

Ashly · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Adam is simply the best ever, I had other brides tell me they wish they had him for their wedding. Adam did our engagement photos also which are amazing as well. I cried every time he sent me pictures because they were perfect. Adam and his staff are very easy going and very comfortable to be around. They are personable and just awesome people. Adam captured moments at my wedding that I didn’t even know were happening! He was everywhere! If you want amazing pictures and somone who is awesome to be around, because remember they are with you all day lol get Adam!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 12
    Adam Michaels Photography 13
    Adam Michaels Photography 14
    Adam Michaels Photography 15
    Adam Michaels Photography 16
    Adam Michaels Photography 17

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam did a wonderful job for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We could't be happier with the way the photos came out. He captured our wedding day perfectly. He was super nice and accommodating the whole wedding day and leading up. He had the whole timeline of the day organized very well. He is the reason the morning went so smooth among the chaos and excitement of getting ready. Adam also worked well with the videographer in helping them capture all the moments they needed as well. We highly recommend Adam! He's the best!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 18
    Adam Michaels Photography 19
    Adam Michaels Photography 20

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam and his team are amazing to work with! His pictures speak for themselves, so I kind of knew what to expect - however, I was blown away when we received our engagement and wedding photos!! I couldn't be happier! In addition, he is extremely easy and fun to work with, and he always responded quickly to emails and questions. Adam did a great job of both listening to our ideas/vision, and adding his creative eye and experience. I would 100% recommend him to others.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 21
    Adam Michaels Photography 22
    Adam Michaels Photography 23
  • FutureMrsMunnell

Erycka · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam is so amazing to work with and so talented! As soon as I saw his work online, I knew I wanted him as my wedding photographer and he most certainly did not disappoint. If you’re looking for an easy-going, organized photographer who will capture your moments perfectly, I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Adam Michaels Photography 24
    Adam Michaels Photography 25
    Adam Michaels Photography 26
    Adam Michaels Photography 27

Jerome Steck · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect way to start

Easy to work with and worked with our wishes while making it fun. It seemed like he cared about what he was doing!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Maria · Married on 07/21/2018

Adam and his team are absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting, to the engagement pictures, to the wedding, they were professional, friendly, and very east to work with. My now husband and I were planning everything from out of town, and Adam was able to provide an expert opinion on where to do photos, as well as a timeline. He even helped us put together wonderful engagement pictures while I was healing from ankle surgery and unable to walk! The proof of their talent is in the pictures. We are so so pleased with how everything turned out and look forward to sharing these memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Alyson · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Beautiful photos!! I loved every single one of them!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Caleb · Married on 06/16/2018

The pictures look fantastic, from the engagement to the wedding photos. However, even more impressive than the photo quality is the quality of service. Adam and Jamie were excellent; I do not really like posing for pictures, but they actually made it fun and comfortable. Really, it felt like we were taking pictures with old friends, it was actually sort of relaxing...and did I mention fun? They went above and beyond, especially the day of, it was almost like having an extra groomsman. They worked very hard and the proof is in the pictures; heck, they even made me look good!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam is the most professional, easy-to-work-with and laid back photographer. He always kept in mind our best interest and delivered the most flawless products. Our wedding pictures are everything that we had hoped for! My husband and I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Sent on 08/08/2018