Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

74 | Pittsburgh, PA

74 Reviews for Adam Michaels Photography

74 Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Adam did such an AMAZING job photographing my sisters wedding. As the maid of honor and the brides little sister, I wanted nothing more than for the day to be beautiful, unforgettable, and well documented. Adams photographs captured all the important moments and the vast array of emotions that were experienced by everyone throughout the day. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone who wants unique and professional pictures of their wedding (or any occasion). THANKS!

Julia · Getting married on 12/29/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you are looking for outstanding pictures and an easygoing, creative photographer, look no further! My husband and I got married in July 2017 and had an AMAZING experience with Adam Michaels photography. Between our engagement photo session and wedding day, Adam made us feel so relaxed and excited!
    Adam provided us with plenty creative ideas while also making sure to include the types of pictures that were really important to us. I really appreciated that he took the time to go through our wedding day months before in order to understand every important moment of the day that we wanted photographed. Not only did he put us at ease during our engagement photo session, but we got some KNOCK-OUT pictures from the day. He was so flexible on the wedding day and captured the best day of our lives in such a breathtaking way. We cannot stop going through our wedding photos; they are so captivating. Adam is a wonderful person and so passionate about his work; it's what sets him and his product apart from the rest! We will definitely be turning to Adam Michaels Photography for any of our future photography needs. He is a one-of-a-kind photographer!

Lizz · Married on 08/25/2018

Finding the perfect photographer was one of the most important things to us, we wanted to the day to be captured perfectly. Adam was the first photographer we talked to, and the last. We knew instantly from his photos and awesome personality that we wanted to work with him. Our pictures turned out absolutely STUNNING! Everything was captured perfectly throughout the whole day from start to end. Adam and his team were so professional and SO fun to work with! We highly recommend Adam to anyone searching for the perfect photographer!! :)

Adam Michaels Photography 1
    Adam Michaels Photography 2
    Adam Michaels Photography 3

Shayne · Married on 08/25/2018

Adam was beyond incredible. Perfect photographer for the perfect day.

• Andrea

Andrea Mertz · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Experience

We initially hired Adam Michaels because of his beautiful photos. They were absolutely everything we wanted for our own engagement and wedding photos. From the beginning, Adam Michaels was extremely easy to work with. He has an amazing personality, which made us feel really at ease with him. We were able to not only relax while having our photos taken, but also really enjoy it too. Adam Michaels was very flexible with us. We are from out of town, and he easily accommodated us with scheduling our engagement photos. Any questions we had before our wedding day, were quickly answered. Adam was just a text or phone call away. On our wedding day, Adam's associate photographers were extremely friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. It really helped the day be stress free. They captured absolutely beautiful photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

• Ashly

Ashly · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Adam is simply the best ever, I had other brides tell me they wish they had him for their wedding. Adam did our engagement photos also which are amazing as well. I cried every time he sent me pictures because they were perfect. Adam and his staff are very easy going and very comfortable to be around. They are personable and just awesome people. Adam captured moments at my wedding that I didn’t even know were happening! He was everywhere! If you want amazing pictures and somone who is awesome to be around, because remember they are with you all day lol get Adam!

Adam Michaels Photography 4
    Adam Michaels Photography 5
    Adam Michaels Photography 6
    Adam Michaels Photography 7
    Adam Michaels Photography 8
    Adam Michaels Photography 9

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam did a wonderful job for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We could't be happier with the way the photos came out. He captured our wedding day perfectly. He was super nice and accommodating the whole wedding day and leading up. He had the whole timeline of the day organized very well. He is the reason the morning went so smooth among the chaos and excitement of getting ready. Adam also worked well with the videographer in helping them capture all the moments they needed as well. We highly recommend Adam! He's the best!

Adam Michaels Photography 10
    Adam Michaels Photography 11
    Adam Michaels Photography 12

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam and his team are amazing to work with! His pictures speak for themselves, so I kind of knew what to expect - however, I was blown away when we received our engagement and wedding photos!! I couldn't be happier! In addition, he is extremely easy and fun to work with, and he always responded quickly to emails and questions. Adam did a great job of both listening to our ideas/vision, and adding his creative eye and experience. I would 100% recommend him to others.

Adam Michaels Photography 13
    Adam Michaels Photography 14
    Adam Michaels Photography 15
  • FutureMrsMunnell

Erycka · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam is so amazing to work with and so talented! As soon as I saw his work online, I knew I wanted him as my wedding photographer and he most certainly did not disappoint. If you’re looking for an easy-going, organized photographer who will capture your moments perfectly, I would recommend him to anyone!

Adam Michaels Photography 16
    Adam Michaels Photography 17
    Adam Michaels Photography 18
    Adam Michaels Photography 19

Maria · Married on 07/21/2018

Adam and his team are absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting, to the engagement pictures, to the wedding, they were professional, friendly, and very east to work with. My now husband and I were planning everything from out of town, and Adam was able to provide an expert opinion on where to do photos, as well as a timeline. He even helped us put together wonderful engagement pictures while I was healing from ankle surgery and unable to walk! The proof of their talent is in the pictures. We are so so pleased with how everything turned out and look forward to sharing these memories for a lifetime.

Alyson · Married on 06/30/2018

Beautiful Beautiful photos!! I loved every single one of them!

Caleb · Married on 06/16/2018

The pictures look fantastic, from the engagement to the wedding photos. However, even more impressive than the photo quality is the quality of service. Adam and Jamie were excellent; I do not really like posing for pictures, but they actually made it fun and comfortable. Really, it felt like we were taking pictures with old friends, it was actually sort of relaxing...and did I mention fun? They went above and beyond, especially the day of, it was almost like having an extra groomsman. They worked very hard and the proof is in the pictures; heck, they even made me look good!

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam is the most professional, easy-to-work-with and laid back photographer. He always kept in mind our best interest and delivered the most flawless products. Our wedding pictures are everything that we had hoped for! My husband and I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Matt · Married on 06/16/2018

Adam Michaels was the BEST decision my wife and I made throughout the entire wedding process. Adam Michaels exceeded all expectations as our photographer. He went above and beyond to make our day special and to capture ALL of the best moments of our special day. We are in love with our wedding and engagement photos.

We started interviewing photographers about 1 year before our wedding. We met with about 3 photographers before meeting with Adam Michaels. After we met with him, my wife and I both knew he was the best option. Adam's wedding photos speak for themselves. He is the only photographer we met with that does his own editing, which I think is why his photos are the best. It took Adam 1 month to get us all of our wedding photos and even less time to get us our engagement photos.

He is the only photographer we met that wouldn't upcharge the wedding couple for shooting time. This included both the engagement photos and the wedding photos. He'd stay as long as necessary. Leading up to the wedding day, Adam kept in contact with us to iron out all of the details for the big day. His involvement saved us a lot of stress and made the day go extremely smooth.

After the ceremony, we had about 15 minutes to get photos of our entire families. Adam got every single photo we wanted and we still had time to take some beautiful photos downtown before the reception. Every minute mattered since the Church and the Reception were about 45 minutes apart. The photos are amazing and without Adam, I don't think any other photographer would've been able to deal with the pressure or crazy time constraints we had.

Choosing Adam Michaels as our photographer was the best decision we made during the wedding and we would recommend him to anyone. From start to finish, he went above and beyond to make our day special. Now we have these amazing photos for life, and we couldn't be happier.

Adam Michaels Photography 20
    Adam Michaels Photography 21
    Adam Michaels Photography 22
    Adam Michaels Photography 23

AD · Married on 05/27/2018

We were so happy we chose Adam Michaels Photography. Adam and his team were so great to work with. We love our photos and so do our family and friends. So many people complimented our photos and mentioned what a great job the photographer did! Highly recommend!

Alex · Married on 05/27/2018

Simply put, Adam is THE BEST!!!!!! Don't think twice... Book him now! I almost wrote a review before we even got our photos back... THAT'S how wonderful of an experience it was working with Adam. He made the whole day extra special with his creative eye, lighthearted spirit, and great sense of humor. He listened to and executed everything we had in mind, but at the same time never hesitated to speak up when had his own (genius) ideas! He was enthusiastic and on board for anything! Now I guess I should mention the pictures... Which. Are. INSANE!!! They FAR exceeded my already incredibly high expectations. My husband and I could NOT be happier. In fact, everyone in my family and his is over the moon (which goes to show just how thoughtful he was, getting great shots of every single family member). There are some amazing action shots too. All right, I've said enough... You get the point. ADAM OR BUST!

Aj · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was very amazing. We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by him and they were all so beautiful and awesome! Highly recommended!!!

Katy · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam and his team were great from start to finish! He was very prompt in all of his responses and as a bride that takes a lot of pressure off!

Janet · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was very thorough and professional but he also has a wonderful personality. Very willing to snap any pictures you may want. Fast and accurate service.

Raymond · Married on 05/26/2018

I was the Father of the Bride. It seemed that every time I turned around there he was. Just recently we received the photos and I don't know how my daughter and new son-in-law are going to do it as you peruse the pictures and think you have found your favorite think again. There is not enough room here for me to praise this man appropriately

Christina · Married on 02/03/2018

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding pictures turning out more beautifully than they did! Adam captured our day so perfectly; I truly feel like I am reliving the day when I look through each one! Adam was so professional from beginning to end, but also incredibly personable and fun which made us feel more comfortable! I am so happy we were able to work with him for our engagement session and wedding, and hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

Megan · Married on 11/24/2017

Adam Michaels Photography is top notch! Adam was professional and easy to work with. His pictures are fantastic! We highly recommend Adam for you special event.

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

Adam was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was very professional and prompt in his communications with us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. He also worked with us on setting up the timeline and made sure everyone stayed on task. He has a great eye for photography and offered some great suggestions on when/where to shoot in order to maximize the time and lighting. His assistant Jamie was also top notch. Both of them blended in with our family and friends so well that it seemed like they were guests and not paid photographers. We all loved having them around! They're both great people that love to have a good time, but when it comes down to it they get their sh*t done. I'd hire Adam again and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you Adam and Jamie for all of our great engagement and wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

Joe · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam is great to work with, he made both our engagement and wedding photo shoots fun and effortless! His work speaks for itself, would recommend to anyone!