66 Reviews for Adam Michaels Photography

Albums (2)
Toning (1)
Prints (1)
66 Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam did such an AMAZING job photographing my sisters wedding. As the maid of honor and the brides little sister, I wanted nothing more than for the day to be beautiful, unforgettable, and well documented. Adams photographs captured all the important moments and the vast array of emotions that were experienced by everyone throughout the day. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone who wants unique and professional pictures of their wedding (or any occasion). THANKS!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you are looking for outstanding pictures and an easygoing, creative photographer, look no further! My husband and I got married in July 2017 and had an AMAZING experience with Adam Michaels photography. Between our engagement photo session and wedding day, Adam made us feel so relaxed and excited!
Adam provided us with plenty creative ideas while also making sure to include the types of pictures that were really important to us. I really appreciated that he took the time to go through our wedding day months before in order to understand every important moment of the day that we wanted photographed. Not only did he put us at ease during our engagement photo session, but we got some KNOCK-OUT pictures from the day. He was so flexible on the wedding day and captured the best day of our lives in such a breathtaking way. We cannot stop going through our wedding photos; they are so captivating. Adam is a wonderful person and so passionate about his work; it's what sets him and his product apart from the rest! We will definitely be turning to Adam Michaels Photography for any of our future photography needs. He is a one-of-a-kind photographer!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and his team are amazing to work with! His pictures speak for themselves, so I kind of knew what to expect - however, I was blown away when we received our engagement and wedding photos!! I couldn't be happier! In addition, he is extremely easy and fun to work with, and he always responded quickly to emails and questions. Adam did a great job of both listening to our ideas/vision, and adding his creative eye and experience. I would 100% recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Beautiful Beautiful photos!! I loved every single one of them!

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The pictures look fantastic, from the engagement to the wedding photos. However, even more impressive than the photo quality is the quality of service. Adam and Jamie were excellent; I do not really like posing for pictures, but they actually made it fun and comfortable. Really, it felt like we were taking pictures with old friends, it was actually sort of relaxing...and did I mention fun? They went above and beyond, especially the day of, it was almost like having an extra groomsman. They worked very hard and the proof is in the pictures; heck, they even made me look good!

Profile Picture Caleb, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is the most professional, easy-to-work-with and laid back photographer. He always kept in mind our best interest and delivered the most flawless products. Our wedding pictures are everything that we had hoped for! My husband and I look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We were so happy we chose Adam Michaels Photography. Adam and his team were so great to work with. We love our photos and so do our family and friends. So many people complimented our photos and mentioned what a great job the photographer did! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture AD, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply put, Adam is THE BEST!!!!!! Don't think twice... Book him now! I almost wrote a review before we even got our photos back... THAT'S how wonderful of an experience it was working with Adam. He made the whole day extra special with his creative eye, lighthearted spirit, and great sense of humor. He listened to and executed everything we had in mind, but at the same time never hesitated to speak up when had his own (genius) ideas! He was enthusiastic and on board for anything! Now I guess I should mention the pictures... Which. Are. INSANE!!! They FAR exceeded my already incredibly high expectations. My husband and I could NOT be happier. In fact, everyone in my family and his is over the moon (which goes to show just how thoughtful he was, getting great shots of every single family member). There are some amazing action shots too. All right, I've said enough... You get the point. ADAM OR BUST!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was very amazing. We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos done by him and they were all so beautiful and awesome! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Aj, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and his team were great from start to finish! He was very prompt in all of his responses and as a bride that takes a lot of pressure off!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was very thorough and professional but he also has a wonderful personality. Very willing to snap any pictures you may want. Fast and accurate service.

Profile Picture Janet, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was the Father of the Bride. It seemed that every time I turned around there he was. Just recently we received the photos and I don't know how my daughter and new son-in-law are going to do it as you peruse the pictures and think you have found your favorite think again. There is not enough room here for me to praise this man appropriately

Profile Picture Raymond , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding pictures turning out more beautifully than they did! Adam captured our day so perfectly; I truly feel like I am reliving the day when I look through each one! Adam was so professional from beginning to end, but also incredibly personable and fun which made us feel more comfortable! I am so happy we were able to work with him for our engagement session and wedding, and hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Adam Michaels Photography is top notch! Adam was professional and easy to work with. His pictures are fantastic! We highly recommend Adam for you special event.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was very professional and prompt in his communications with us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. He also worked with us on setting up the timeline and made sure everyone stayed on task. He has a great eye for photography and offered some great suggestions on when/where to shoot in order to maximize the time and lighting. His assistant Jamie was also top notch. Both of them blended in with our family and friends so well that it seemed like they were guests and not paid photographers. We all loved having them around! They're both great people that love to have a good time, but when it comes down to it they get their sh*t done. I'd hire Adam again and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you Adam and Jamie for all of our great engagement and wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is great to work with, he made both our engagement and wedding photo shoots fun and effortless! His work speaks for itself, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’ll be honest...when I first went to meet with Adam, he was recommended by another photographer who was already booked (joys of planning a wedding 1.5-2 years out, often it’s STILL not enough time...) Anyways, she had mentioned Adam but also let me know that at the time he had no wedding experience. Of course you can see where this might cause some concern for a bride-to-be. Nonetheless, my then fiancé and I took a look thru his portfolio, which was great, and decided to meet with him. The meeting with Adam went great but we wanted to “shop” around a little more before we signed. We met with another photography couple and their shots were nice but there was something about them that just didn’t click with us.
Within the next day or 2, we had contacted Adam and said we’d love to work with him. I believe a few weeks later is when we did our engagement shoot with him and the pictures were phenomenal! Adam made both Joe and I feel at ease and the shoot flew by...seriously I think we shot for 3 hours and it definitely didn’t feel that way! He also had our pics to us in record time, so that was awesome...the hard part was choosing the raw images that we wanted edited, because there were so many fantastic ones to choose from.
Adam was extremely prepared for the wedding day and covered things we never would have thought of. I never had any issues contacting him if I had any questions or concerns (read: bridal anxieties).
Every time we look through the pictures from our wedding day, we are reminded of all the wonderful moments that made the day so special, and that wouldn’t have been possible without Adam.
I would without a doubt recommend Adam for both his craft and how easy he is to work with. We are so glad we took that risk, but don’t worry, he has PLENTY of wedding experience now!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Adam Micheals takes amazing pictures and was so helpful. He made our special day go smoothly!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was very professional yet kept everything light and natural. For our engagement photos he was awesome! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions, which helps as a guy, but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and turned out better than I could imagine. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels is unreal! The photos he takes are absolutely phenomenal! Being a camera shy and nervous bride he made it such a relaxed and comforting setting for both the engagement shoot and wedding day. He is extremely accomadating when it comes to where and when you want to shoot. He will also capture any photo you have in mind for the wedding day! I would and will recommend Adam to anyone and everyone! We had a second shooter, Jamie, who is so great and fun to be around. Such talented, kind, fun people to work with. So glad we went with Adam for our wedding phototgrapher!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Adam. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.

We felt that Adam really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.

Adam and his partner are great to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and great photos that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Adam enough.

Profile Picture Rocio, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we needed a fantastic yet affordable photographer for our wedding, Adam Michaels was there for us, both literally and figuratively. He was willing to work with us to meet our budget, and the pictures he produced went far beyond our expectations. Not only are his results incredible, but the whole experience, from the first time we met him in a coffee shop to chat, to the day we will remember forever, was great. The engagement session serves as the perfect opportunity to become familiar with Adam and his shooting style and, not to mention, is a ton of fun! Leading up to the day of the wedding, Adam was more than willing (and patient enough) to answer our endless questions. On the day of, working with Adam, was super easy and very laid back, and allowed us to worry about one less thing on such a hectic day. Fortunately, almost everything else went smoothly that day, making it such an amazing memory, which is in every way enhanced by the beautiful photos we have of it! We, Chris and Christine, highly recommend you book Adam Michaels for your Wedding or other big event!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky that we were able to book Adam Michaels Photography to take our wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer, I hope you looked at his work before reading this review because really, the photos speak for themselves! All of our photos are excellent. Adam and his assistant Jamie are particularly skilled at finding just the right light, take framing into account, and do amazing things with reflections (so make sure your venue/location has some water around it) but I’m not a photo critic so basically, Adam will make you and your loved ones look GOOD.

Adam was very easy to work with. He was constantly open to suggestions and took the time to get to know us to find out what kind of shots would capture our personalities the best. I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken on my family’s farm, and he was gracious enough to meet us there and make it happen, he even took a couple shots of my brother’s dog who showed up to see what was going on! He takes everything in stride and is always cool, calm, and professional.
I appreciated having Adam and Jamie around on my wedding day to help keep things running smoothly, they know exactly what to do and will help you with scheduling your photo times, which is very helpful if you are like me and didn’t use a wedding planner! If you feel that you are “bad at pictures” don’t worry! They will tell you how to pose so that you look your best.
I am so glad that we picked Adam Michaels Photography as our wedding photographer. Our photos are high quality, artistic, and most of all, gorgeous. Thank you again Adam and Jamie for your hard work, and I highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning a wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

My wife and I did not want cookie-cutter wedding photos, and were introduced to Adam through a mutual friend. Adam was a complete professional and made us feel at ease from the beginning. He provided two photographers for a great price and the photos turned out great, It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and I highly recommend him for people wanting great photos.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/9/17, 1 Review