45 Reviews for Adam Michaels Photography

Proofs (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
45 Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam did such an AMAZING job photographing my sisters wedding. As the maid of honor and the brides little sister, I wanted nothing more than for the day to be beautiful, unforgettable, and well documented. Adams photographs captured all the important moments and the vast array of emotions that were experienced by everyone throughout the day. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone who wants unique and professional pictures of their wedding (or any occasion). THANKS!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was very professional and prompt in his communications with us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. He also worked with us on setting up the timeline and made sure everyone stayed on task. He has a great eye for photography and offered some great suggestions on when/where to shoot in order to maximize the time and lighting. His assistant Jamie was also top notch. Both of them blended in with our family and friends so well that it seemed like they were guests and not paid photographers. We all loved having them around! They're both great people that love to have a good time, but when it comes down to it they get their sh*t done. I'd hire Adam again and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you Adam and Jamie for all of our great engagement and wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Micheals takes amazing pictures and was so helpful. He made our special day go smoothly!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was very professional yet kept everything light and natural. For our engagement photos he was awesome! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions, which helps as a guy, but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and turned out better than I could imagine. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels is unreal! The photos he takes are absolutely phenomenal! Being a camera shy and nervous bride he made it such a relaxed and comforting setting for both the engagement shoot and wedding day. He is extremely accomadating when it comes to where and when you want to shoot. He will also capture any photo you have in mind for the wedding day! I would and will recommend Adam to anyone and everyone! We had a second shooter, Jamie, who is so great and fun to be around. Such talented, kind, fun people to work with. So glad we went with Adam for our wedding phototgrapher!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

We were so lucky that we were able to book Adam Michaels Photography to take our wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer, I hope you looked at his work before reading this review because really, the photos speak for themselves! All of our photos are excellent. Adam and his assistant Jamie are particularly skilled at finding just the right light, take framing into account, and do amazing things with reflections (so make sure your venue/location has some water around it) but I’m not a photo critic so basically, Adam will make you and your loved ones look GOOD.

Adam was very easy to work with. He was constantly open to suggestions and took the time to get to know us to find out what kind of shots would capture our personalities the best. I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken on my family’s farm, and he was gracious enough to meet us there and make it happen, he even took a couple shots of my brother’s dog who showed up to see what was going on! He takes everything in stride and is always cool, calm, and professional.
I appreciated having Adam and Jamie around on my wedding day to help keep things running smoothly, they know exactly what to do and will help you with scheduling your photo times, which is very helpful if you are like me and didn’t use a wedding planner! If you feel that you are “bad at pictures” don’t worry! They will tell you how to pose so that you look your best.
I am so glad that we picked Adam Michaels Photography as our wedding photographer. Our photos are high quality, artistic, and most of all, gorgeous. Thank you again Adam and Jamie for your hard work, and I highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning a wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

Adam was the best photographer a bride could ask for, and a dream to work with. From the moment I met him I knew we would work great together. His work is amazing and his personality is even better! My husband and I had a great time at the engagement shoot. We had never had pictures taken together before, and it really helped work out some of our awkwardness! Not to mention we received some pretty bomb pictures out of it for our Save the Dates!
When you hire Adam, you don’t just hire a photographer; you hire a day of coordinator too! He helped to plan out the entire wedding day, from getting ready to the big exit! He was incredibly organized and helpful, and on the timeline you can also list out what “must have” photos you want! The whole wedding day went without a hitch! He arrived at the hotel soon after hair and makeup came and stayed busy the whole time! We were running early so had time for extra pictures prior to the ceremony! After the ceremony, he stayed cool when all 70 members of my family lined up for a group picture! He was nonstop all reception, and guests kept coming up to us saying that he was the hardest working person there!
We received all of our pictures in an incredibly timely manner and they are AMAZING!!! (Seriously. Check out his blog. They’re awesome.) All of his hard work through the whole day really show with the amount of awesome pictures. Each one is perfect. There is a good mix of posed and candid, and even the dance floor pictures look great. We could not thank Adam enough for the unbelievable job he did in transforming two awkward engineers into models. HIRE HIM! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Adam! He did an absolute perfect job from our first meeting up to our wedding day. He was timely in answering all of our questions, worked with us on any issues that came up, and assembled the perfect photography team for our wedding day! He went the extra mile to ensure that we were completely stress-free by meeting us before the wedding and walking through possible photo locations, coming up with a plan for inclement weather, putting together an organized time line for the day, and so much more! We truly felt like we were working with a friend through the entire planning process - he made us feel so much at ease with our decisions and for that we are so grateful. Adam is incredibly talented with his artistic eye and amazing editing skills, we couldn't be more happy with the end results. We also received multiple compliments from friends and family who thought his work was outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer who will be fun to work with and provide amazing results.

Profile Picture Shayna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was GREAT, from the engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, he was very helpful, supportive and snapped a ton of exceptional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We received many compliments from family members and friends on Adam, and that was before they even saw the wedding pictures! They bragged on how alert he was and how he worked his butt off. He captured every little detail on the wedding day which sure did make the bride happy, and trust me, that's important on the wedding day! All of the pictures turned out amazing, and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Adam excels at his job and an all around awesome guy.

Profile Picture David, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice when choosing our engagement and wedding photographer! Adam made the process really easy and worry free. Easy to communicate through email, text and calls. Both Adam and Jamie made the engagement shoot and wedding as smooth and relaxed as possible. The photos from our wedding turned out stunning and couldn't have asked for better! We will be using Adam Michaels photography again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Michael was the absolute best! He wasn't just a photographer who captured the pictures of the day, but he helped me through all of it! He knew when to take what photo, what pose worked best, and was very cognizant of little thinks like if my grandmother was already by me to roll with family shots and take friend shots later. Very professional, nice, talented, would highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. His product and customer service is unmatchable by anyone else we had researched, and his attention to detail was phenomenal. For being such an in-demand photographer, Adam took his time with us, from our first in-person consultation all the way through our wedding day photo delivery. We were so impressed by the level of dedication that Adam showed at our shoots and we never felt as though he was preoccupied or rushing us (even though we knew how busy of a guy he was!). He was always patient and very open to hearing the styles and examples of photographs that we’d like to see reflected in our own shoots. He was proactive about creating a wedding timeline so that all of our other vendors could know how the day would flow, and Adam followed through with what he had promised to us verbally and in his contract. Adam has built a great network of photographers from which he obtains his second shooter, and ours was a pleasure to work with. Our second shooter was professional, dedicated, extremely talented, and worked well with Adam. She paid attention to our timeline and “wish list” just as much as Adam did, and we’re so grateful to Adam for having such a top-notch network from which to get his seconds!

As someone who is detail-oriented an a crazy list maker, I had a long list of questions I asked photographers when researching and going through the decision-making process. Adam answered every one and was not in the least bit off-put by the seemingly never-ending questions I had!

We have received so many positive comments and “oohs” and “aahs” from our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we will cherish them forever. When it comes down to it, your wedding day photographer is the one responsible for capturing images that tell the story of your day that you’ll admire for years to come. We’re so glad that we entrusted that special responsibility to Adam.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was really glad that we made the decision to have Adam capture our engagement and wedding photographs. He immediately created a rapport with us as a couple, and he was able to adjust his presentation and demeanor accordingly to best work with everyone in our wedding party when the time came to have larger group portraits and shoots. As a male, I felt more at ease because we had a male photographer with us throughout the day. Adam took his time to get multiple angles of various shots, and he delivered the photographs in a timely and efficient fashion, just as he had promised. I highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography for any and all photography needs, as his experience spans far beyond inside/outside portraits, engagement sessions, and weddings. He is able to seamlessly select and flow between various styles of shooting that deliver exactly what you want from your pictures. Thank you to Adam and his great choice of a second shooter for my wife and me!

Profile Picture Marc, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is so awesome! He's professional, takes his job very serious but also laid back and will listen to any ideas you may have! If you hire Adam you will LOVEEE how your pictured turn out, trust me! What an amazing photographer, we're so happy we chose him for our engagement/ wedding pictured. even family members were coming up to me after the wedding saying how great and on point he was Thanks again Adam!

Profile Picture brandi, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was the best photographer I could have asked for! He made our engagement photos so much fun and our wedding day so easy. He was very thorough and made sure we took every picture we wanted. On top of that, our photos are outstanding! He truly captured our relationship and made the entire experience that much better. He was basically my personal assistant the day of the wedding and made sure I had everything I needed and everyone was where they needed to be. I want to say that before we booked him we had never even heard of him and after booking him we gained a great friend! I would recommend him to any family member, friend, stranger, etc. He is so talented! Thank you Adam, you rock!

Profile Picture Deana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Adam for our engagement photos was incredible! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us and made us feel very special and at ease. Adam brought along a second shooter as well, which was great to get some of those candid shots that every bride loves. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and we were amazed at how wonderful each and every one of them turned out. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

We loved working with Adam and his team. He was very helpful in organizing in advance and making sure that everything went smoothly the day of. We were very happy with the results. He and his crew did a great job of getting both posed, candid, and detail shots of us and out guests. They were very open to understanding the style we wanted. Definitely consized Adam and crew for you wedding!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was May 20, 2017. We are so glad that my maid of our honor found Adam! He was awesome to work with and takes stunning pictures. His artistry is amazing! He and Jamie Stevens took excellent pictures - just what we were looking for - both candid as well as some posed. It means so much to us to have these memories captured so beautifully! Thanks Adam! We appreciate you!

Profile Picture Sacha, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Simply put Adam is THE BEST wedding/engagement photographer in the business! He surpassed all of our expectations and produced a product that truly captured our love for one another. He makes you feel extremely comfortable even if you feel awkward in front of the camera. He gives you advice on different poses but also catches you being your true self. We showed him a bunch of poses we found online and he made sure we were able to use them all and then some! Our engagement shoot took about 4 hours but felt like 10 minutes because it was so much fun! We walked all around downtown Pittsburgh highlighting different parts of the city and Adam continued to find interesting places for our backdrop. He has an amazing eye for pictures and the results are incredible. He is extremely reliable and is always quick to respond to any questions. We got married in Cleveland on a Saturday and Adam drove in on Friday to take pictures at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner- thats what I call going above and beyond! Our wedding day began early and Adam was there every step of the way! He arrived at our house at 9am and did not leave the reception until almost midnight! The day flew by and we wished we could do it all again but luckily, thanks to Adam, we have pictures to help us remember that wonderful day! He did not miss anything! We could not be happier with the experience we had with Adam and I would highly recommend him to any future brides! He does not disappoint!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs

I started following Adam on Instagram about two years ago. When I got engaged I quickly emailed him to see if he was available for our upcoming wedding, I was in luck and he was. Adam was so flexible with our tight budget and quick timeline. We can't tell you how refreshing it was to work with somebody that would work with you. When we actually met Adam to take engagement pictures he was wonderful he brought a second shooter Jamie who is also great. They were fun to work with even though it was freezing cold outside. When the time came for our wedding day Adam really took it to the next level, it was so important since we were having a very small intimate wedding to have the day captured in photography, and boy did he ever capture the feelings of love, celebration, family, friends. We can't thank you enough again Adam for being so wonderful! If you're getting married in Pittsburgh and you don't have a photographer book Adam Michaels photography!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photos and video. Communicate well.

Profile Picture User7898774, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam is has an amazing talent for capturing the moment. He went with us to our destination and everything went perfect. He looked into the weather almanac ahead of time to see when the sun typical came up, went down and typical weather conditions. I didn't know how important it was to have a plan - but he did and I trusted it. Plan went perfect and everything worked out great. While he was taking the pictures you could see his passion and excitement which we believe lead to the result of perfection. He wasn't there only to do a job - he understood the meaning of the trip and was great to work with!

Profile Picture Jon, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam travelled to shoot our destination wedding. Our photos were everything I could have dreamed of--amazing! Adam worked with us before the trip to understand our vision and to help generate ideas. I was so thankful for the itinerary Adam provided for our wedding day photos. There were so many little details we didn't even think of and Adam had it covered. It definitely kept us on track and everything was executed perfectly. So many thanks to Adam for our AWESOME photos and for being so patient and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 2/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was FANTASTIC! He was purposeful with our time and skillful with his photography and positioning. He made sure that we hit the best places in the city at the right time to capture the best light. He is absolutely a master in his craft and I look forward to booking him to capture my next big life event! If you’re on the fence about who to hire, Adam is your guy if you want the most remarkable pictures possible!

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/18/17, 1 Review