Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam Michaels Photography 5
Adam Michaels Photography 6
Adam Michaels Photography 7

Emily · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Adam did such an AMAZING job photographing my sisters wedding. As the maid of honor and the brides little sister, I wanted nothing more than for the day to be beautiful, unforgettable, and well documented. Adams photographs captured all the important moments and the vast array of emotions that were experienced by everyone throughout the day. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone who wants unique and professional pictures of their wedding (or any occasion). THANKS!

Katie · Getting married on 10/25/2019

First time jitters

Adam is a great photographer and you can tell he knows what he is doing. He is both professional and relaxed while talking to him and while he photographs. I was very pleased with the whole process with working with him!

Jessica Schumacher · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Adam is the best of the best!

We couldn't have selected a better photographer for our engagement shoot! Adam is so professional, but also has a way of making the photo shoot so comfortable and seamless. Our photos were absolutely stunning and we couldn't be more pleased. I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Brian Engle · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Amazing experience!

Adam was very knowledgeable, professional, and very fun to work with! Our pictures were incredible with some of the most beautiful backdrops in Pittsburgh! I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Julia · Married on 12/29/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you are looking for outstanding pictures and an easygoing, creative photographer, look no further! My husband and I got married in July 2017 and had an AMAZING experience with Adam Michaels photography. Between our engagement photo session and wedding day, Adam made us feel so relaxed and excited!
    Adam provided us with plenty creative ideas while also making sure to include the types of pictures that were really important to us. I really appreciated that he took the time to go through our wedding day months before in order to understand every important moment of the day that we wanted photographed. Not only did he put us at ease during our engagement photo session, but we got some KNOCK-OUT pictures from the day. He was so flexible on the wedding day and captured the best day of our lives in such a breathtaking way. We cannot stop going through our wedding photos; they are so captivating. Adam is a wonderful person and so passionate about his work; it's what sets him and his product apart from the rest! We will definitely be turning to Adam Michaels Photography for any of our future photography needs. He is a one-of-a-kind photographer!

• Neil

Neil Couch · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible

From the first meeting with Adam we were blown away. He was responsive, easy to work with, and INSANELY talented. We could not have found a better photographer to capture our big day.

Lauren Lucci · Married on 12/08/2018

Best of the best!

I will never be able to say enough good things about Adam & Jamie. Adam was accommodating and easy to work with from the first message I sent. He communicated well throughout the planning process, answered any questions I had and got us comfortable with professional pictures during our engagement shoot. Even before the wedding, I had no doubt in my mind that our pictures would be everything I ever dreamed of. And he still was able to blow me away. Adam & Jamie were so friendly and helpful the day of the wedding. Our whole bridal party raved about them after the fact. And our pictures were INCREDIBLE. Adam has such an eye for capturing the most candid of moments and putting his touch on every photo before sending them to us afterward. He is such a talented photographer and an all around great person. If anyone is looking for a wedding photographer, look no further. I will recommend Adam Michaels Photography to everyone I know. Thank you so much Adam for capturing the most perfect moment on the best day of our lives.

Lindsay Wilson · Married on 11/17/2018

BEST Photographer

Adam and his team are amazing! We used Adam for our November wedding in Pittsburgh, and he perfectly captured every moment from getting ready to the last song. When we received our photos back from the wedding, we had so many guests tell us how amazing they all turned out and how you could see the energy and ambiance from the day in each picture!

In addition to his excellent photography skills, Adam is extremely professional and personable. He helped our wedding party stay on-schedule and still was able to get all of the pictures taken that we requested. He also helped to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which definitely shows in the pictures!

I would recommend Adam's photography to any bride who is looking to have their wedding captured PERFECTLY!!

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing, worth every penny

Adam was AMAZING! From the second I met him, I felt like I had known him for years, which made both the engagement session and the wedding photos absolute perfection.
    He was incredible easy to work with, responsive, easy-going, professional, he was everything you would hope for in a photographer.
    I am not local to Pittsburgh, so it was hard to plan a wedding from states away. However, Adam made himself available to me anytime I needed him or had a question. I have only ever been with him twice, but at the second meeting he greeted me with a hug, as if we were old friends, and it put me at immediate ease.
    Working with him was great, but even better, our pictures turned out INCREDIBLE. He is creative with his poses, without forcing you into poses that you don't love. I can't begin to count the number of compliments I got on out engagement session and our wedding photos. Everyone agrees I had an amazing photographer.
    Also, his choice in a second photographer was impeccable too. Jaime was helpful and friendly and was everywhere else that Adam couldn't be. Not a single moment was lost.
    They caught every detail of my wedding, which as any bride knows is so important, because the day flies by and you don't get to take it all in. These photos will be cherished forever.
    My only regret is that Adam doesn't live closer to me, so I can use him for future maternity shots and family portraits in the future...it might be worth the trip!

Nick Walters · Married on 10/13/2018

Adam Michaels Photography Review

Choosing Adam Michaels Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our engagement and wedding pictures. From the first phone conversation until the very end of the process, we couldn't be happier with the professionalism, friendliness, and sincerity that Adam and his crew (Jamie and Anna) displayed.

From a business perspective, Adam is incredibly focused on quality, presentation, organization, and being easy to work with. Adam brought an iPad to our first meeting so we could review his portfolio, and we instantly knew he was the one. He was extremely reasonable and offered many different packages to fulfill a wide variety of individual needs. He was prepared and on-time for every meeting and phone conversation. He was extremely organized and had a meeting schedule, contact information, upcoming steps for the process, and payment information all easily accessible. He made himself and his crew available every step of the way.

From a quality perspective, Adam, Jamie, and Anna are all so incredibly talented and creative when it comes to their shots. This is a crew that not only wants to have a successful business, but wants to have fun with their passion. It was so very clear when we were shooting with them, that this is truly what they love to do. It made the process so much easier because we were all having fun and laughing the entire time.

Overall, the moments they captured will help us to relive our special day for many years to come, and for that we thank you guys so much. We would recommend you to anybody who asks.

sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Adam is awesome!

We hired Adam Michaels Photography for our engagement session and wedding day and it was a GREAT experience! Adam is a wonderful person and an incredible photographer and our photographs turned out so beautifully! He is very detail oriented, picks up on the small, special details, and really has a knack for capturing lighting. We were initially pretty nervous to be behind the camera, but he made us feel comfortable right off the bat and gave great direction. He even helped us out on our wedding day -- tying shoes, assisting with the cake cutting, helping me with the bustle! -- his experience shows and his customer service is second to none.

He is very professional, talented, timely and all-around, an awesome person to work with! We were very happy with our choice! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Alex · Married on 10/04/2018

Easy and amazing

Adam was the photographer for our wedding day and reception, and did an amazing job! Our wedding span over two days, and Adam had no reservation in being able to photograph each day. We appreciated his willingness and flexibility very much, as we were asking for a two day commitment.

Aside from his generosity, Adam's photos turned out wonderful. He truly captured the moment, and made our wedding day memorable for the rest of our lives.

Great guy, great photos, great service! The best Pittsburgh photographer, and so glad we used him.

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

10/10 Best photographer/Person/New Friend

Adam did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had an awesome package where we had him the ENTIRE day of our wedding. A total of 12 hours. Not many photographers do that. He didn't complain once, and he took pictures up until the VERY last moment. He brought an additional photographer, Jaimie, who got AWESOME candid pics (like me grabbing hubby's butt during a "serious" photo). He's awesome to work with, he knows the best spots for pictures. I was a pain in the butt bride, but he didn't complain once. He's also an amazing person. Loves his work, and you can 100% see it in his photos. 10/10 best photographer.

• Rachel

Rachel Gigler · Married on 09/15/2018

Impeccable service is an understatement. Adam is the whole package

Adam Michaels exceeded my expectations as a photographer.

He is professional, friendly, and incredibly knowledgeable in his craft.

Upon reaching out to seek his services to photograph my husband and my marriage, I also sent him a special request. He promptly responded to my inquiry and confirmed he would be more than happy to accommodate my needs.

He treated us with great kindness and it made my husband and I incredibly comfortable working with him.

His courteous nature promoted a positive experience, but that's only scratching the surface of our phenomenal experience. To say Adam's images were impeccable would be an understatement. Never have I felt so beautiful. He captured all of the best memories and went above and beyond to ensure our utmost satisfaction throughout the entire day. I look back fondly at our beautiful photos and it vividly reminds me of the best day of my life.

I would choose working with Adam over and over again to capture our special day. I cannot express my immense graitude to him and would recommend him to anyone.

Samantha Maguire · Married on 09/14/2018

Adam Michaels Wedding photography is the best!

Adam took our pictures for our wedding in September and he went above and beyond to make sure our day and pictures were exactly what we wanted. Adam worked with me before the wedding to review my photo ideas and he took the time to help us choose the best location and capture the vibe of our wedding style perfectly. Our ceremony and reception were at point view hall at Carnegie science center. He took the most wonderful pictures of us on the balcony and the view at night was amazing. He is so talented at what he does and I highly recommend him for your wedding day photography. I will definitely be reaching out to Adam in the future to capture our important life events. He is so friendly and it’s very easy to ask him questions about what to do to make sure the pictures turn out exactly the way you want. We appreciate Adam so much and can’t wait to work with him again in the future!

Courtney Cuccia · Married on 09/08/2018

Would hire again!!

Adam is the best. If you're in the market for a wedding photographer, Adam will not disappoint. Super knowledge, kind & prompt to respond to any questions or concerns. Our pictures were incredible, would definitely recommend him.

Lizz · Married on 08/25/2018

Finding the perfect photographer was one of the most important things to us, we wanted to the day to be captured perfectly. Adam was the first photographer we talked to, and the last. We knew instantly from his photos and awesome personality that we wanted to work with him. Our pictures turned out absolutely STUNNING! Everything was captured perfectly throughout the whole day from start to end. Adam and his team were so professional and SO fun to work with! We highly recommend Adam to anyone searching for the perfect photographer!! :)

Adam Michaels Photography 8
    Adam Michaels Photography 9
    Adam Michaels Photography 10

Shayne · Married on 08/25/2018

Adam was beyond incredible. Perfect photographer for the perfect day.

• Andrea

Andrea Mertz · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Experience

We initially hired Adam Michaels because of his beautiful photos. They were absolutely everything we wanted for our own engagement and wedding photos. From the beginning, Adam Michaels was extremely easy to work with. He has an amazing personality, which made us feel really at ease with him. We were able to not only relax while having our photos taken, but also really enjoy it too. Adam Michaels was very flexible with us. We are from out of town, and he easily accommodated us with scheduling our engagement photos. Any questions we had before our wedding day, were quickly answered. Adam was just a text or phone call away. On our wedding day, Adam's associate photographers were extremely friendly and knew exactly what they were doing. It really helped the day be stress free. They captured absolutely beautiful photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives.

• Ashly

Ashly · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Adam is simply the best ever, I had other brides tell me they wish they had him for their wedding. Adam did our engagement photos also which are amazing as well. I cried every time he sent me pictures because they were perfect. Adam and his staff are very easy going and very comfortable to be around. They are personable and just awesome people. Adam captured moments at my wedding that I didn’t even know were happening! He was everywhere! If you want amazing pictures and somone who is awesome to be around, because remember they are with you all day lol get Adam!

Adam Michaels Photography 11
    Adam Michaels Photography 12
    Adam Michaels Photography 13
    Adam Michaels Photography 14
    Adam Michaels Photography 15
    Adam Michaels Photography 16

Tiffany · Married on 08/11/2018

Adam did a wonderful job for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We could't be happier with the way the photos came out. He captured our wedding day perfectly. He was super nice and accommodating the whole wedding day and leading up. He had the whole timeline of the day organized very well. He is the reason the morning went so smooth among the chaos and excitement of getting ready. Adam also worked well with the videographer in helping them capture all the moments they needed as well. We highly recommend Adam! He's the best!

Adam Michaels Photography 17
    Adam Michaels Photography 18
    Adam Michaels Photography 19

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam and his team are amazing to work with! His pictures speak for themselves, so I kind of knew what to expect - however, I was blown away when we received our engagement and wedding photos!! I couldn't be happier! In addition, he is extremely easy and fun to work with, and he always responded quickly to emails and questions. Adam did a great job of both listening to our ideas/vision, and adding his creative eye and experience. I would 100% recommend him to others.

Adam Michaels Photography 20
    Adam Michaels Photography 21
    Adam Michaels Photography 22
  • FutureMrsMunnell

Erycka · Married on 08/04/2018

Adam is so amazing to work with and so talented! As soon as I saw his work online, I knew I wanted him as my wedding photographer and he most certainly did not disappoint. If you’re looking for an easy-going, organized photographer who will capture your moments perfectly, I would recommend him to anyone!

Adam Michaels Photography 23
    Adam Michaels Photography 24
    Adam Michaels Photography 25
    Adam Michaels Photography 26

Jerome Steck · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect way to start

Easy to work with and worked with our wishes while making it fun. It seemed like he cared about what he was doing!

Maria · Married on 07/21/2018

Adam and his team are absolutely wonderful! From the first meeting, to the engagement pictures, to the wedding, they were professional, friendly, and very east to work with. My now husband and I were planning everything from out of town, and Adam was able to provide an expert opinion on where to do photos, as well as a timeline. He even helped us put together wonderful engagement pictures while I was healing from ankle surgery and unable to walk! The proof of their talent is in the pictures. We are so so pleased with how everything turned out and look forward to sharing these memories for a lifetime.