56 Reviews for Adam Michaels Photography

Slideshow (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
Albums (1)
56 Adam Michaels Photography Reviews

Adam did such an AMAZING job photographing my sisters wedding. As the maid of honor and the brides little sister, I wanted nothing more than for the day to be beautiful, unforgettable, and well documented. Adams photographs captured all the important moments and the vast array of emotions that were experienced by everyone throughout the day. I would recommend him and his crew to anyone who wants unique and professional pictures of their wedding (or any occasion). THANKS!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you are looking for outstanding pictures and an easygoing, creative photographer, look no further! My husband and I got married in July 2017 and had an AMAZING experience with Adam Michaels photography. Between our engagement photo session and wedding day, Adam made us feel so relaxed and excited!
Adam provided us with plenty creative ideas while also making sure to include the types of pictures that were really important to us. I really appreciated that he took the time to go through our wedding day months before in order to understand every important moment of the day that we wanted photographed. Not only did he put us at ease during our engagement photo session, but we got some KNOCK-OUT pictures from the day. He was so flexible on the wedding day and captured the best day of our lives in such a breathtaking way. We cannot stop going through our wedding photos; they are so captivating. Adam is a wonderful person and so passionate about his work; it's what sets him and his product apart from the rest! We will definitely be turning to Adam Michaels Photography for any of our future photography needs. He is a one-of-a-kind photographer!

Profile Picture Julia, 12/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I honestly could not have imagined my wedding pictures turning out more beautifully than they did! Adam captured our day so perfectly; I truly feel like I am reliving the day when I look through each one! Adam was so professional from beginning to end, but also incredibly personable and fun which made us feel more comfortable! I am so happy we were able to work with him for our engagement session and wedding, and hope to be able to work with him again in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Adam Michaels Photography is top notch! Adam was professional and easy to work with. His pictures are fantastic! We highly recommend Adam for you special event.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam was great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. He was very professional and prompt in his communications with us and was always willing to answer any questions we had. He also worked with us on setting up the timeline and made sure everyone stayed on task. He has a great eye for photography and offered some great suggestions on when/where to shoot in order to maximize the time and lighting. His assistant Jamie was also top notch. Both of them blended in with our family and friends so well that it seemed like they were guests and not paid photographers. We all loved having them around! They're both great people that love to have a good time, but when it comes down to it they get their sh*t done. I'd hire Adam again and I highly recommend him to all of my friends. Thank you Adam and Jamie for all of our great engagement and wedding photos that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is great to work with, he made both our engagement and wedding photo shoots fun and effortless! His work speaks for itself, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I’ll be honest...when I first went to meet with Adam, he was recommended by another photographer who was already booked (joys of planning a wedding 1.5-2 years out, often it’s STILL not enough time...) Anyways, she had mentioned Adam but also let me know that at the time he had no wedding experience. Of course you can see where this might cause some concern for a bride-to-be. Nonetheless, my then fiancé and I took a look thru his portfolio, which was great, and decided to meet with him. The meeting with Adam went great but we wanted to “shop” around a little more before we signed. We met with another photography couple and their shots were nice but there was something about them that just didn’t click with us.
Within the next day or 2, we had contacted Adam and said we’d love to work with him. I believe a few weeks later is when we did our engagement shoot with him and the pictures were phenomenal! Adam made both Joe and I feel at ease and the shoot flew by...seriously I think we shot for 3 hours and it definitely didn’t feel that way! He also had our pics to us in record time, so that was awesome...the hard part was choosing the raw images that we wanted edited, because there were so many fantastic ones to choose from.
Adam was extremely prepared for the wedding day and covered things we never would have thought of. I never had any issues contacting him if I had any questions or concerns (read: bridal anxieties).
Every time we look through the pictures from our wedding day, we are reminded of all the wonderful moments that made the day so special, and that wouldn’t have been possible without Adam.
I would without a doubt recommend Adam for both his craft and how easy he is to work with. We are so glad we took that risk, but don’t worry, he has PLENTY of wedding experience now!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Adam Micheals takes amazing pictures and was so helpful. He made our special day go smoothly!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was very professional yet kept everything light and natural. For our engagement photos he was awesome! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions, which helps as a guy, but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and turned out better than I could imagine. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels is unreal! The photos he takes are absolutely phenomenal! Being a camera shy and nervous bride he made it such a relaxed and comforting setting for both the engagement shoot and wedding day. He is extremely accomadating when it comes to where and when you want to shoot. He will also capture any photo you have in mind for the wedding day! I would and will recommend Adam to anyone and everyone! We had a second shooter, Jamie, who is so great and fun to be around. Such talented, kind, fun people to work with. So glad we went with Adam for our wedding phototgrapher!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Adam. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish.

We felt that Adam really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.

Adam and his partner are great to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and great photos that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank/recommend Adam enough.

Profile Picture Rocio, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we needed a fantastic yet affordable photographer for our wedding, Adam Michaels was there for us, both literally and figuratively. He was willing to work with us to meet our budget, and the pictures he produced went far beyond our expectations. Not only are his results incredible, but the whole experience, from the first time we met him in a coffee shop to chat, to the day we will remember forever, was great. The engagement session serves as the perfect opportunity to become familiar with Adam and his shooting style and, not to mention, is a ton of fun! Leading up to the day of the wedding, Adam was more than willing (and patient enough) to answer our endless questions. On the day of, working with Adam, was super easy and very laid back, and allowed us to worry about one less thing on such a hectic day. Fortunately, almost everything else went smoothly that day, making it such an amazing memory, which is in every way enhanced by the beautiful photos we have of it! We, Chris and Christine, highly recommend you book Adam Michaels for your Wedding or other big event!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so lucky that we were able to book Adam Michaels Photography to take our wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer, I hope you looked at his work before reading this review because really, the photos speak for themselves! All of our photos are excellent. Adam and his assistant Jamie are particularly skilled at finding just the right light, take framing into account, and do amazing things with reflections (so make sure your venue/location has some water around it) but I’m not a photo critic so basically, Adam will make you and your loved ones look GOOD.

Adam was very easy to work with. He was constantly open to suggestions and took the time to get to know us to find out what kind of shots would capture our personalities the best. I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken on my family’s farm, and he was gracious enough to meet us there and make it happen, he even took a couple shots of my brother’s dog who showed up to see what was going on! He takes everything in stride and is always cool, calm, and professional.
I appreciated having Adam and Jamie around on my wedding day to help keep things running smoothly, they know exactly what to do and will help you with scheduling your photo times, which is very helpful if you are like me and didn’t use a wedding planner! If you feel that you are “bad at pictures” don’t worry! They will tell you how to pose so that you look your best.
I am so glad that we picked Adam Michaels Photography as our wedding photographer. Our photos are high quality, artistic, and most of all, gorgeous. Thank you again Adam and Jamie for your hard work, and I highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning a wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files

My wife and I did not want cookie-cutter wedding photos, and were introduced to Adam through a mutual friend. Adam was a complete professional and made us feel at ease from the beginning. He provided two photographers for a great price and the photos turned out great, It was a pleasure doing business with Adam and I highly recommend him for people wanting great photos.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Adam was the best photographer a bride could ask for, and a dream to work with. From the moment I met him I knew we would work great together. His work is amazing and his personality is even better! My husband and I had a great time at the engagement shoot. We had never had pictures taken together before, and it really helped work out some of our awkwardness! Not to mention we received some pretty bomb pictures out of it for our Save the Dates!
When you hire Adam, you don’t just hire a photographer; you hire a day of coordinator too! He helped to plan out the entire wedding day, from getting ready to the big exit! He was incredibly organized and helpful, and on the timeline you can also list out what “must have” photos you want! The whole wedding day went without a hitch! He arrived at the hotel soon after hair and makeup came and stayed busy the whole time! We were running early so had time for extra pictures prior to the ceremony! After the ceremony, he stayed cool when all 70 members of my family lined up for a group picture! He was nonstop all reception, and guests kept coming up to us saying that he was the hardest working person there!
We received all of our pictures in an incredibly timely manner and they are AMAZING!!! (Seriously. Check out his blog. They’re awesome.) All of his hard work through the whole day really show with the amount of awesome pictures. Each one is perfect. There is a good mix of posed and candid, and even the dance floor pictures look great. We could not thank Adam enough for the unbelievable job he did in transforming two awkward engineers into models. HIRE HIM! You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Adam! He did an absolute perfect job from our first meeting up to our wedding day. He was timely in answering all of our questions, worked with us on any issues that came up, and assembled the perfect photography team for our wedding day! He went the extra mile to ensure that we were completely stress-free by meeting us before the wedding and walking through possible photo locations, coming up with a plan for inclement weather, putting together an organized time line for the day, and so much more! We truly felt like we were working with a friend through the entire planning process - he made us feel so much at ease with our decisions and for that we are so grateful. Adam is incredibly talented with his artistic eye and amazing editing skills, we couldn't be more happy with the end results. We also received multiple compliments from friends and family who thought his work was outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer who will be fun to work with and provide amazing results.

Profile Picture Shayna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was GREAT, from the engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, he was very helpful, supportive and snapped a ton of exceptional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We received many compliments from family members and friends on Adam, and that was before they even saw the wedding pictures! They bragged on how alert he was and how he worked his butt off. He captured every little detail on the wedding day which sure did make the bride happy, and trust me, that's important on the wedding day! All of the pictures turned out amazing, and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Adam excels at his job and an all around awesome guy.

Profile Picture David, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice when choosing our engagement and wedding photographer! Adam made the process really easy and worry free. Easy to communicate through email, text and calls. Both Adam and Jamie made the engagement shoot and wedding as smooth and relaxed as possible. The photos from our wedding turned out stunning and couldn't have asked for better! We will be using Adam Michaels photography again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Michael was the absolute best! He wasn't just a photographer who captured the pictures of the day, but he helped me through all of it! He knew when to take what photo, what pose worked best, and was very cognizant of little thinks like if my grandmother was already by me to roll with family shots and take friend shots later. Very professional, nice, talented, would highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam’s wedding and engagement photography are simply the best I’ve ever seen. After researching wedding photographers for months, my wife (then fiancee) and I met with Adam to go over ideas. We were planning a wedding with many moving parts, and Adam was open, receptive, and flexible enough to give us exactly what we wanted while still providing his top-notch artistic product.
On the day of our engagement shoot, Adam had pre-planned locations, a second photographer, and a timeline that allowed us to get amazing sunset and twilight pictures that are like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He made us laugh, feel comfortable, and showed genuine interest in giving us what we wanted. On our wedding day, with so many guests to see and so much on our minds, Adam (and Jamie) were calm, professional, and working non-stop to capture every special moment of our day. It was one aspect of the day that we had absolutely no worries about: he and Jamie were incredible!
Adam’s photography and editing skills speak for themselves. Just look at his portfolio to see how fantastic and unique his work is. However, with Adam you are getting more than a great photographer. You are hiring a true professional who will be transparent with pricing, who is 100% reliable, and who you will feel comfortable entrusting with such an important job: capturing your big day!

Profile Picture James, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. His product and customer service is unmatchable by anyone else we had researched, and his attention to detail was phenomenal. For being such an in-demand photographer, Adam took his time with us, from our first in-person consultation all the way through our wedding day photo delivery. We were so impressed by the level of dedication that Adam showed at our shoots and we never felt as though he was preoccupied or rushing us (even though we knew how busy of a guy he was!). He was always patient and very open to hearing the styles and examples of photographs that we’d like to see reflected in our own shoots. He was proactive about creating a wedding timeline so that all of our other vendors could know how the day would flow, and Adam followed through with what he had promised to us verbally and in his contract. Adam has built a great network of photographers from which he obtains his second shooter, and ours was a pleasure to work with. Our second shooter was professional, dedicated, extremely talented, and worked well with Adam. She paid attention to our timeline and “wish list” just as much as Adam did, and we’re so grateful to Adam for having such a top-notch network from which to get his seconds!

As someone who is detail-oriented an a crazy list maker, I had a long list of questions I asked photographers when researching and going through the decision-making process. Adam answered every one and was not in the least bit off-put by the seemingly never-ending questions I had!

We have received so many positive comments and “oohs” and “aahs” from our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we will cherish them forever. When it comes down to it, your wedding day photographer is the one responsible for capturing images that tell the story of your day that you’ll admire for years to come. We’re so glad that we entrusted that special responsibility to Adam.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was really glad that we made the decision to have Adam capture our engagement and wedding photographs. He immediately created a rapport with us as a couple, and he was able to adjust his presentation and demeanor accordingly to best work with everyone in our wedding party when the time came to have larger group portraits and shoots. As a male, I felt more at ease because we had a male photographer with us throughout the day. Adam took his time to get multiple angles of various shots, and he delivered the photographs in a timely and efficient fashion, just as he had promised. I highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography for any and all photography needs, as his experience spans far beyond inside/outside portraits, engagement sessions, and weddings. He is able to seamlessly select and flow between various styles of shooting that deliver exactly what you want from your pictures. Thank you to Adam and his great choice of a second shooter for my wife and me!

Profile Picture Marc, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is so awesome! He's professional, takes his job very serious but also laid back and will listen to any ideas you may have! If you hire Adam you will LOVEEE how your pictured turn out, trust me! What an amazing photographer, we're so happy we chose him for our engagement/ wedding pictured. even family members were coming up to me after the wedding saying how great and on point he was Thanks again Adam!

Profile Picture brandi, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was one of the first photographers to contact me back when I put in a request for a quote after seeing his work. We set up an appointment rather timely and met at a local Starbucks where we spent a good 45 minutes just chatting and getting to know him. Adam ended up being the one and only photographer we met with, because as soon as we met him, we knew he was perfect for us. We immediately felt a connection with him and loved his personality - plus he laughed and entertained my husband's sometimes funny/sometimes corny jokes! We knew he would be able to capture our love for one another perfectly, and after the engagement session in the fall, as well as our wedding the following spring, both he and his second-shooter, Jamie did not disappoint. Both have that "eye" you want, expect, and deserve out of a wedding photographer, and then Adam's editing skills created final products that we will cherish and share with our grandchildren for years to come. We can't thank him enough for his exceptional work and highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files, Proofs