Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography Reviews

41 | Cincinnati, OH

41 Reviews for Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography

41 Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography Reviews

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Adam and keli did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. They made the bride and groom very relaxed and allowed them to have fun. They captured such sweet tender moments. Adam and keli are so professional and took care of everytning before we even asked. They were a p,easure to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kathy! :)

Joey · Married on 09/01/2018

Adam and Kelli, throughout the whole experience from our engagement photos to our wedding ceremony were so much fun and a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns and were very organized throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have fun while getting quality photos!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography 4
    Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography 5
    Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography 6

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Love you guys! Thanks so much.

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

Looking back on my wedding there were three decisions that I am so happy I made. First was switching our venue. The second one was hiring a wedding planner and the third was MOST definitely hiring Adam and Keli as our photographers. They were the very first vendor we booked!

Our wedding day was a bit chaotic, which I am sure most wedding days are but I was truly happy I had Adam and Keli because I knew it wouldn't bother them. The whole day they had smiles on their faces, were very patient and overly accommodating. We made last minute decisions that they rolled with, we had transportation issues that forced us to change locations (which they had a back up plan for), and was willing to listen to any and all ideas that we had. I wouldn't say I was a "bridezilla" per se but I had a very clear vision of what I wanted aesthetically. Prior to the wedding there was a lot of communication on both our parts. They wanted to learn about Derek and I and I kept sending her pics of locations and shots I liked. By the time our wedding came, I genuinely felt like our friends were shooting our wedding which made it that much better. I will always remember their smiles and now will be able to reflect on their creativity for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Samantha! Much appreciated :) You guys rock!

Toni · Married on 07/08/2018

We knew of Adam and Keli before our wedding and already knew they were the photographers for us. The pictures are beautiful and they always know how to make shots turn out great. They made sure that we were in the know about everything so we didn't have to worry. Our engagement pictures felt so natural and we didn't feel like we were doing poses that weren't "us". They were very well organized for our wedding and made sure things ran smoothly. We were able to get every shot that we wanted and then some. I recommend a second photographer because we got more angles and pictures than we would have gotten with just one. Completely worth the money because your wedding day flies by and those pictures can help you relive it. We will cherish them for the rest of our lives and are so thankful we chose Adam and Keli as our photographers!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Hey hey hey! Thanks for the great review!

Morgan · Married on 06/08/2018

Words can not describe how thankful we were to have chosen Adam and Keli Photography! The wedding planning process is full of stress, but I can honestly say that this aspect of our wedding was completely stress free. I love how Adam takes the time to get to know his clients, expressing his true passion of capturing special moments. We met multiple times throughout our engagement which allowed us to get to know each other, making our engagement session and wedding day relaxed and comfortable which is clearly reflected in our pictures.
    It was important to us that our DIY wedding details and family heirlooms were captured, and Adam and Keli Photography went above and beyond! With a wedding party of 19, rallying the troops was not always an easy task but Adam and Keli handled it with patience and a good sense of humor. We will be forever grateful for Adam and Keli for capturing beautiful moments on our special day !

Sent on 09/13/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Morgan - you guys are the best. Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. Love you guys.

Ashton · Married on 05/27/2018

Best money we spent! We had an awesome experience using Adam and Keli for our engagement and wedding photos. They have the best personalities and took time to get to know us personally prior to the shoot and it made our time with them so fun and comfortable. Adam will have you laughing the whole time and we loved that! Their photos are so unique and creative you will be blown away with what they come up with. Our friends and family were super impressed and kept commenting to us about how great our photographers were. You need to book these guys for your wedding asap!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Thanks Ashton! Much appreciated :^J

Cassady · Married on 05/26/2018

This is the hardest review I will ever have to write - there are so many wonderful things I could say about Adam and Keli that I find it extremely difficult to pick just a handful of those wonderful things to talk about!

I found Adam & Keli when I was looking on Facebook for wedding photographers a few years ago. To be honest, I stalked their Facebook page weekly. I was enthralled by their work - I thought, whenever we actually get married, they MUST photograph it!

The best outcome from my stalking is getting to see how much they've improved as photographers. Not that they weren't phenomenal to begin with. But it's amazing to look through their work, even from just a couple of years ago, to see how much they've evolved since then. Their editing style is one-of-a-kind. The way they interact with their clients is unique - they become friends with you, yet it's always business first, play second. But it's their partnership that sells their services. They're wedding photographers, but husband & wife and parents first. Being so in love with each other helps them photograph your day because they know how they would photograph their own.

Wedding photographers are the most important vendor you book. Your memories will eventually fade, but your photos will last a lifetime. In the days of shoot-and-burn photographers and mom-togs, you need to book a photographer that will produce images you'll want to print and hang on your walls. Adam and Keli are those photographers!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Cassady and Josh - thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Adam & Keli- true professionals and so creative. They were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, very organized and detailed. We had some last minute changes on our wedding day due to weather, but Adam & Keli were more than accommodating and had a plan in place that still allowed us to get amazing shots. We have received some sneak peak photos and they are absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest and share them with all of our family and friends.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the thoughtful review. We had a blast on your big day!

Michelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Adam and Keli were phenomenal. They are laid back and easy-going and really had a calming presence, which was so important on our frenzied big day! They gave great direction and just gave us an all-around wonderful experience. Taking pictures was actually one of my favorite parts of our wedding day, and I'm so grateful to have such beautiful photos to remember our wedding day by!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Michelle! You guys were awesome!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/11/2018

We had a BLAST taking photos with Adam and Keli, and they captured our day perfectly. We didn't have a specific plan for photo locations or poses, so we let Adam and Keli take over and ended up with photos that we never could have imagined. Our favorite photo was so awesome that the price of the entire event was worth that one photo (if that tells you anything about the quality they provide). And did I mention that we received a complete and edited gallery within TWO WEEKS of our wedding? I've never heard of such a quick turn around for wedding photos. We were returning from our honeymoon cruise and, literally, standing on the deck looking through the online album (oohing and ahhing) as the ship was docking. Also, you won't receive a file with 700 unedited photos where you have to fish around for 10 good ones. Adam & Keli stress that they only produce edited and finished photos worthy of display. After such a great experience, we decided that Adam & Keli will definitely be our go-to photographers in the future. They are honest and fun people who clearly love what they do and if you want your event captured in the best way possible, they will make it happen!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! We loved working with you guys!

Shaun · Married on 03/11/2018

My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Keli - they are simply the best wedding photographers around. They are wonderful and fun to work with, and their photos are AMAZING! We met Adam and Keli at a friend's wedding two years ago and booked them immediately after (18 months in advance). They top the charts.

From the beginning they made the planning process super easy. They went over our locations, what specific shots we wanted, what style of photography we liked best, the timeline of the entire day (down to the minute folks!), etc. They requested pictures ahead of time of everyone in the bridal party and immediate family which made the day of SO much easier. They are professional, creative, high energy, and incredibly positive people making our day that much better.

On top of that, our turnaround for pictures was incredibly fast. Our family and friends can't get enough of our pictures and we're so happy to relive our most special day over and over. Thank you Adam and Keli - we will use you for all of our photography needs!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Thanks so much, Shaun!

Anna · Married on 01/06/2018

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non-negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Adam and Keli’s work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Anna for the AMAZING review! Your day was amazing and we were thrilled to be a part of it!

Benjamin · Married on 11/18/2017

Adam and Keli are two of the most genuine people I know. They show their clients so much love and their work is absolutely incredible. They go above and beyond for their clients and it shows in their photographs. I would give them a 6-star review if it were possible.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Sara and Benjamin - thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review! Much appreciated! Love you guys!

Evangelia · Married on 11/12/2017

Adam and Kelli did a wonderful job with our pictures and capturing the moments of the day. The bridal party formals were amazing and turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

You are too kind! Thank you!

Eric · Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing quality and great professionalism. Very friendly and reliable people. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! Loved every moment of your big day! I hope all is going well! Stay in touch. - Adam

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

We had great fun having Adam photograph our wedding. He worked hard, was friendly and imaginative with the pictures he took and was just great to have around. The finished pictures we received were just excellent. So many memories captured and my husband and I are happy beyond expectations!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Aww thank you so much! We loved working with you guys!!!

Cassady · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved working with Adam & Keli. Working with them was easy and they take beautiful pictures!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review Cassady!

Adam · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot send out enough glowing praises about Adam and Keli photography. They were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning and execution of our wedding. One of the things my husband and I were most concerned about in planning our wedding was obtaining a photographer who would take our unique needs and requests as a same-sex couple into consideration, in planning and execution of all the event. The photographer is someone who has a more intimate interaction with the wedding party and guests, and we were blown away from the beginning at how much Adam and Keli cared about making our experience, unique and as fun as possible. From last minute change requests of ours, to missing grooms-people, they rolled with the punches and we could not be more pleased with the results we have seen so far. Their professionalism, friendliness, and desire to go above and beyond to capture our momentous event. We have begun recommending Adam and Keli to friends and family for all photography needs in the future!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Adam! Thanks so much :^J This review is soooo thoughtful. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Always, with love - A & K

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2017

What is there to say about Adam and Keli that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Adam and Keli. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off. We are so thankful... and we can't say that enough.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Awesome! Thanks for the fantastic review! Love you guys :^J

Kenzie · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely amazing photographers! They deserve every award they have won so far (I'm sure many more are to come). Definitely book Adam and Keli if they are available. They had such great personalities and their photos are stellar. There is a big difference between not only their photos but the overall experience they added to our day compared to other photographers. They showed up early, interacted with the wedding party, memorized names, captured candid photos throughout the entire night, and went over the top in everything. They were out on the dance floor, coordinating with the DJ, wedding coordinator, etc. We loved them and their photos so much! We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Kenzie, thank you so very much for the incredibly kind and thorough review! Getting to work with couples such as yourselves is the highlight of what we do. Congratulations on your marriage!

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with! they were so easy to get along with and laugh with. we truly enjoyed working with them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review!

Brandon · Married on 10/06/2017

They were very accommodating and made the experience very stress free.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Brandon!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Stop your search now and hire Adam & Keli. It's exactly what I did when I was looking for a photographer and they exceeded our expectations! Our whole family loved them and Adam has already sent me some sneak peak portraits and they are amazing. They both are so creative and create the best shots. There's no one else like them in the area. Please hire them. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! Love you guys!