21 Reviews for Adam & Keli Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
21 Adam & Keli Photography Reviews

Adam and Kelli did a wonderful job with our pictures and capturing the moments of the day. The bridal party formals were amazing and turned out so beautiful!

Profile Picture Evangelia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot send out enough glowing praises about Adam and Keli photography. They were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning and execution of our wedding. One of the things my husband and I were most concerned about in planning our wedding was obtaining a photographer who would take our unique needs and requests as a same-sex couple into consideration, in planning and execution of all the event. The photographer is someone who has a more intimate interaction with the wedding party and guests, and we were blown away from the beginning at how much Adam and Keli cared about making our experience, unique and as fun as possible. From last minute change requests of ours, to missing grooms-people, they rolled with the punches and we could not be more pleased with the results we have seen so far. Their professionalism, friendliness, and desire to go above and beyond to capture our momentous event. We have begun recommending Adam and Keli to friends and family for all photography needs in the future!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with! they were so easy to get along with and laugh with. we truly enjoyed working with them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very accommodating and made the experience very stress free.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They are amazing to work with, and do a great job.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was awesome! He was easy to work with and even showed me pics of the evening as he was taking them. I loved how excited he was when he took an exceptionally good shot. The pics are amazing! We couldn't have asked for better remembrances of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding.

I think Spanier Photography does a fabulous job, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants great photos to remember their special event.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were great to work with! They took excellent pictures of us throughout the wedding. Thanks.

Photo for Adam & Keli Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Michael, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were extremely easy to work with. They were very organized, friendly, and punctual. I especially liked that we had the opportunity to do the engagement photos as that gave both my husband and I, and Adam and Keli, an idea of what we liked and what we didn't like in preparation for our wedding day. I have not yet seen all of the photos from our wedding, but I am very pleased with the "teasers" they shared. They have a questionnaire that I found incredibly helpful in assisting me on realizing the details and photos that I most wanted to have taken. We had some weather issues during our wedding (it was 96 outside and a short storm blew through) and they were very accommodating and made sure that we were comfortable throughout the duration of our day.

All in all, Adam and Keli were awesome to work with! They're both very talented, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them! I can't wait to see our final photos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Spanier Photography was so amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that all our moments were captured, worked with our tight time line, and tried to keep the wedding on pace. They were fun to be with and really worked into the wedding seamlessly. I would choose them over and over again if I had to and will be using them again for sure in the future! Thank you both, Adam and Kelli for capturing our memories and making our day extra special.

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SPANIER'S MADE THE BEST IN ALL THE DAY OF THE WEDDING AND BEFORE. I LOVE ALL THE WORK THEY DID AND THE PACIENT WITH ALL OUR BIG WEDDING PARTY AND FAMILY PICTURES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL AND IS AMAZING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!

Profile Picture PAULINA, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Adam was great! I hate taking pictures and he made it so easy!

Profile Picture Lana, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a very small and intimate wedding, so we had Adam and Keli taking pictures, and they were amazing! They were genuinely as excited about the whole thing as we were and they truly have a gift for seeing a potential picture in places that the rest us simply don't. It costs a pretty penny, but this is a case where it's so worth it, and you're getting the high quality that you're paying for.

Profile Picture Marcus, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, LOVE Spanier Photography! Energetic, fun, engaging and the sweetest couple ever! What a team! Great work, great minds, super creative! Our memories of our daughter's wedding will be the best memories because their talents captured such sweet and special memories. Thank you Adam and Keli Spanier!

Profile Picture Lidia, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keli and Adam are absolutely AMAZING! My fiancé and I can be a bit awkward and aren't the most photogenic people but we LOVED working with them for our engagement photos! They made our session super fun and relaxed and we enjoyed every minute of it. To top it off, they gave us preview shots less than 12 hours after our session and their work is incredible. I cannot say enough about how awesome they are or how much I recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Holly, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs

We could not say enough good things about Adam & Keli! They were a vital part of our wedding and reception. They made everyone feel so comfortable! We have 4 children ranging from 2-11 and multiple families blending together... they were incredibly patient and flexible. We are go with the flow kind of people... and they fit right in and went right along with us and were able to direct us to fantastic pictures with a reasonable turnaround. Adam answered all of my ridiculous questions prior to the event with patience and professionalism. If you are looking for great memories to look back on - they are a great avenue to get there! They captured the essence and personality of our children and family - which is so priceless to us. We will definitely be using them every year for family pictures - I can't wait!!

Profile Picture Ashkey, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We are very happy about the pictures and how it come out. We thought Adam is also very professional and flexible too!!

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want a friendly, personable photographer that will take great photos and be a joy to work with, look no further than Adam and Keli. Adam was so much fun to have around and work with during our ceremony and the photo shoot afterwards, I personally couldn't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Leah, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli are the best possible photographers out there today. They do absolutely everything from helping you plan out your photo schedule for the day to helping you tie your bow-tie if needed. They have one simple mission, to make sure that you have the best wedding ever and that you have the photos to prove it. Their turnaround time of developing the final product of the photos was fantastic.

Profile Picture Lane, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were unbelievably awesome for our wedding and were very considerate of our priorities!

Profile Picture Greg , 5/26/17, 1 Review