35 Reviews for Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography

Custom Graphics (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Best money we spent! We had an awesome experience using Adam and Keli for our engagement and wedding photos. They have the best personalities and took time to get to know us personally prior to the shoot and it made our time with them so fun and comfortable. Adam will have you laughing the whole time and we loved that! Their photos are so unique and creative you will be blown away with what they come up with. Our friends and family were super impressed and kept commenting to us about how great our photographers were. You need to book these guys for your wedding asap!!!

Profile Picture Ashton, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

This is the hardest review I will ever have to write - there are so many wonderful things I could say about Adam and Keli that I find it extremely difficult to pick just a handful of those wonderful things to talk about!

I found Adam & Keli when I was looking on Facebook for wedding photographers a few years ago. To be honest, I stalked their Facebook page weekly. I was enthralled by their work - I thought, whenever we actually get married, they MUST photograph it!

The best outcome from my stalking is getting to see how much they've improved as photographers. Not that they weren't phenomenal to begin with. But it's amazing to look through their work, even from just a couple of years ago, to see how much they've evolved since then. Their editing style is one-of-a-kind. The way they interact with their clients is unique - they become friends with you, yet it's always business first, play second. But it's their partnership that sells their services. They're wedding photographers, but husband & wife and parents first. Being so in love with each other helps them photograph your day because they know how they would photograph their own.

Wedding photographers are the most important vendor you book. Your memories will eventually fade, but your photos will last a lifetime. In the days of shoot-and-burn photographers and mom-togs, you need to book a photographer that will produce images you'll want to print and hang on your walls. Adam and Keli are those photographers!

Profile Picture Cassady, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Adam & Keli- true professionals and so creative. They were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, very organized and detailed. We had some last minute changes on our wedding day due to weather, but Adam & Keli were more than accommodating and had a plan in place that still allowed us to get amazing shots. We have received some sneak peak photos and they are absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest and share them with all of our family and friends.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

We had a BLAST taking photos with Adam and Keli, and they captured our day perfectly. We didn't have a specific plan for photo locations or poses, so we let Adam and Keli take over and ended up with photos that we never could have imagined. Our favorite photo was so awesome that the price of the entire event was worth that one photo (if that tells you anything about the quality they provide). And did I mention that we received a complete and edited gallery within TWO WEEKS of our wedding? I've never heard of such a quick turn around for wedding photos. We were returning from our honeymoon cruise and, literally, standing on the deck looking through the online album (oohing and ahhing) as the ship was docking. Also, you won't receive a file with 700 unedited photos where you have to fish around for 10 good ones. Adam & Keli stress that they only produce edited and finished photos worthy of display. After such a great experience, we decided that Adam & Keli will definitely be our go-to photographers in the future. They are honest and fun people who clearly love what they do and if you want your event captured in the best way possible, they will make it happen!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I HIGHLY recommend Adam and Keli - they are simply the best wedding photographers around. They are wonderful and fun to work with, and their photos are AMAZING! We met Adam and Keli at a friend's wedding two years ago and booked them immediately after (18 months in advance). They top the charts.

From the beginning they made the planning process super easy. They went over our locations, what specific shots we wanted, what style of photography we liked best, the timeline of the entire day (down to the minute folks!), etc. They requested pictures ahead of time of everyone in the bridal party and immediate family which made the day of SO much easier. They are professional, creative, high energy, and incredibly positive people making our day that much better.

On top of that, our turnaround for pictures was incredibly fast. Our family and friends can't get enough of our pictures and we're so happy to relive our most special day over and over. Thank you Adam and Keli - we will use you for all of our photography needs!

Profile Picture Shaun, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non-negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Adam and Keli’s work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Adam and Keli are two of the most genuine people I know. They show their clients so much love and their work is absolutely incredible. They go above and beyond for their clients and it shows in their photographs. I would give them a 6-star review if it were possible.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Adam and Kelli did a wonderful job with our pictures and capturing the moments of the day. The bridal party formals were amazing and turned out so beautiful!

Profile Picture Evangelia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing quality and great professionalism. Very friendly and reliable people. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

We had great fun having Adam photograph our wedding. He worked hard, was friendly and imaginative with the pictures he took and was just great to have around. The finished pictures we received were just excellent. So many memories captured and my husband and I are happy beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Adam & Keli. Working with them was easy and they take beautiful pictures!

Profile Picture Cassady, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot send out enough glowing praises about Adam and Keli photography. They were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning and execution of our wedding. One of the things my husband and I were most concerned about in planning our wedding was obtaining a photographer who would take our unique needs and requests as a same-sex couple into consideration, in planning and execution of all the event. The photographer is someone who has a more intimate interaction with the wedding party and guests, and we were blown away from the beginning at how much Adam and Keli cared about making our experience, unique and as fun as possible. From last minute change requests of ours, to missing grooms-people, they rolled with the punches and we could not be more pleased with the results we have seen so far. Their professionalism, friendliness, and desire to go above and beyond to capture our momentous event. We have begun recommending Adam and Keli to friends and family for all photography needs in the future!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What is there to say about Adam and Keli that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Adam and Keli. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off. We are so thankful... and we can't say that enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Absolutely amazing photographers! They deserve every award they have won so far (I'm sure many more are to come). Definitely book Adam and Keli if they are available. They had such great personalities and their photos are stellar. There is a big difference between not only their photos but the overall experience they added to our day compared to other photographers. They showed up early, interacted with the wedding party, memorized names, captured candid photos throughout the entire night, and went over the top in everything. They were out on the dance floor, coordinating with the DJ, wedding coordinator, etc. We loved them and their photos so much! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with! they were so easy to get along with and laugh with. we truly enjoyed working with them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very accommodating and made the experience very stress free.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop your search now and hire Adam & Keli. It's exactly what I did when I was looking for a photographer and they exceeded our expectations! Our whole family loved them and Adam has already sent me some sneak peak portraits and they are amazing. They both are so creative and create the best shots. There's no one else like them in the area. Please hire them. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits

They are amazing to work with, and do a great job.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli are WONDERFUL! They absolutely make you feel comfortable showing love to your partner even if you're not typically a touchy feely PDA type couple, or you just hate having your picture taken. They are quick and funny and make it all very easy.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was awesome! He was easy to work with and even showed me pics of the evening as he was taking them. I loved how excited he was when he took an exceptionally good shot. The pics are amazing! We couldn't have asked for better remembrances of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding.

I think Spanier Photography does a fabulous job, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants great photos to remember their special event.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were great to work with! They took excellent pictures of us throughout the wedding. Thanks.

Photo for Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Michael, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were extremely easy to work with. They were very organized, friendly, and punctual. I especially liked that we had the opportunity to do the engagement photos as that gave both my husband and I, and Adam and Keli, an idea of what we liked and what we didn't like in preparation for our wedding day. I have not yet seen all of the photos from our wedding, but I am very pleased with the "teasers" they shared. They have a questionnaire that I found incredibly helpful in assisting me on realizing the details and photos that I most wanted to have taken. We had some weather issues during our wedding (it was 96 outside and a short storm blew through) and they were very accommodating and made sure that we were comfortable throughout the duration of our day.

All in all, Adam and Keli were awesome to work with! They're both very talented, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them! I can't wait to see our final photos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Spanier Photography was so amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that all our moments were captured, worked with our tight time line, and tried to keep the wedding on pace. They were fun to be with and really worked into the wedding seamlessly. I would choose them over and over again if I had to and will be using them again for sure in the future! Thank you both, Adam and Kelli for capturing our memories and making our day extra special.

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/30/17, 1 Review