29 Reviews for Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography

Canvas (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non-negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Adam and Keli’s work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Profile Picture Anna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Adam and Keli are two of the most genuine people I know. They show their clients so much love and their work is absolutely incredible. They go above and beyond for their clients and it shows in their photographs. I would give them a 6-star review if it were possible.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Adam and Kelli did a wonderful job with our pictures and capturing the moments of the day. The bridal party formals were amazing and turned out so beautiful!

Profile Picture Evangelia, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing quality and great professionalism. Very friendly and reliable people. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Eric, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

We had great fun having Adam photograph our wedding. He worked hard, was friendly and imaginative with the pictures he took and was just great to have around. The finished pictures we received were just excellent. So many memories captured and my husband and I are happy beyond expectations!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot send out enough glowing praises about Adam and Keli photography. They were absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning and execution of our wedding. One of the things my husband and I were most concerned about in planning our wedding was obtaining a photographer who would take our unique needs and requests as a same-sex couple into consideration, in planning and execution of all the event. The photographer is someone who has a more intimate interaction with the wedding party and guests, and we were blown away from the beginning at how much Adam and Keli cared about making our experience, unique and as fun as possible. From last minute change requests of ours, to missing grooms-people, they rolled with the punches and we could not be more pleased with the results we have seen so far. Their professionalism, friendliness, and desire to go above and beyond to capture our momentous event. We have begun recommending Adam and Keli to friends and family for all photography needs in the future!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What is there to say about Adam and Keli that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Adam and Keli. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off. We are so thankful... and we can't say that enough.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Absolutely amazing photographers! They deserve every award they have won so far (I'm sure many more are to come). Definitely book Adam and Keli if they are available. They had such great personalities and their photos are stellar. There is a big difference between not only their photos but the overall experience they added to our day compared to other photographers. They showed up early, interacted with the wedding party, memorized names, captured candid photos throughout the entire night, and went over the top in everything. They were out on the dance floor, coordinating with the DJ, wedding coordinator, etc. We loved them and their photos so much! We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with! they were so easy to get along with and laugh with. we truly enjoyed working with them and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were very accommodating and made the experience very stress free.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop your search now and hire Adam & Keli. It's exactly what I did when I was looking for a photographer and they exceeded our expectations! Our whole family loved them and Adam has already sent me some sneak peak portraits and they are amazing. They both are so creative and create the best shots. There's no one else like them in the area. Please hire them. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Toning, Wedding Portraits

They are amazing to work with, and do a great job.

Profile Picture Amber, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli are WONDERFUL! They absolutely make you feel comfortable showing love to your partner even if you're not typically a touchy feely PDA type couple, or you just hate having your picture taken. They are quick and funny and make it all very easy.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was awesome! He was easy to work with and even showed me pics of the evening as he was taking them. I loved how excited he was when he took an exceptionally good shot. The pics are amazing! We couldn't have asked for better remembrances of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding.

I think Spanier Photography does a fabulous job, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants great photos to remember their special event.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were great to work with! They took excellent pictures of us throughout the wedding. Thanks.

Photo for Adam & Keli - Wedding Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Michael, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and Keli were extremely easy to work with. They were very organized, friendly, and punctual. I especially liked that we had the opportunity to do the engagement photos as that gave both my husband and I, and Adam and Keli, an idea of what we liked and what we didn't like in preparation for our wedding day. I have not yet seen all of the photos from our wedding, but I am very pleased with the "teasers" they shared. They have a questionnaire that I found incredibly helpful in assisting me on realizing the details and photos that I most wanted to have taken. We had some weather issues during our wedding (it was 96 outside and a short storm blew through) and they were very accommodating and made sure that we were comfortable throughout the duration of our day.

All in all, Adam and Keli were awesome to work with! They're both very talented, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend them! I can't wait to see our final photos from our wedding!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Spanier Photography was so amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that all our moments were captured, worked with our tight time line, and tried to keep the wedding on pace. They were fun to be with and really worked into the wedding seamlessly. I would choose them over and over again if I had to and will be using them again for sure in the future! Thank you both, Adam and Kelli for capturing our memories and making our day extra special.

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SPANIER'S MADE THE BEST IN ALL THE DAY OF THE WEDDING AND BEFORE. I LOVE ALL THE WORK THEY DID AND THE PACIENT WITH ALL OUR BIG WEDDING PARTY AND FAMILY PICTURES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL AND IS AMAZING TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!

Profile Picture PAULINA, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Adam was great! I hate taking pictures and he made it so easy!

Profile Picture Lana, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a very small and intimate wedding, so we had Adam and Keli taking pictures, and they were amazing! They were genuinely as excited about the whole thing as we were and they truly have a gift for seeing a potential picture in places that the rest us simply don't. It costs a pretty penny, but this is a case where it's so worth it, and you're getting the high quality that you're paying for.

Profile Picture Marcus, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, LOVE Spanier Photography! Energetic, fun, engaging and the sweetest couple ever! What a team! Great work, great minds, super creative! Our memories of our daughter's wedding will be the best memories because their talents captured such sweet and special memories. Thank you Adam and Keli Spanier!

Profile Picture Lidia, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keli and Adam are absolutely AMAZING! My fiancé and I can be a bit awkward and aren't the most photogenic people but we LOVED working with them for our engagement photos! They made our session super fun and relaxed and we enjoyed every minute of it. To top it off, they gave us preview shots less than 12 hours after our session and their work is incredible. I cannot say enough about how awesome they are or how much I recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Holly, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs

We could not say enough good things about Adam & Keli! They were a vital part of our wedding and reception. They made everyone feel so comfortable! We have 4 children ranging from 2-11 and multiple families blending together... they were incredibly patient and flexible. We are go with the flow kind of people... and they fit right in and went right along with us and were able to direct us to fantastic pictures with a reasonable turnaround. Adam answered all of my ridiculous questions prior to the event with patience and professionalism. If you are looking for great memories to look back on - they are a great avenue to get there! They captured the essence and personality of our children and family - which is so priceless to us. We will definitely be using them every year for family pictures - I can't wait!!

Profile Picture Ashkey, 10/28/16, 2 Reviews