Adam & Hanna Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 09/17/2021

Excellent service

Everyone planning a wedding during these times knows the craziness and uncertainty when it comes to restrictions that may come up. Without going into the complicated story, I was left to help my sister plan a small local wedding with only 4 weeks until the big date. I was so fortunate that Adam & Hanna had availability on the big day! They were so understanding of our situation and were so easy to work with - communication was excellent and the process from quote to contract signing was so smooth. Always available via call or text with quick response time.

On the big day Adam was on time, and even though the wedding party was running late, he was able to advocate and help us get in important getting ready shots. He was so great throughout the day from ceremony to reception, capturing all the moments the bride, groom, and family wanted. And the best part of all, the photos came out beautifully! We were all so delighted.

I would definitely recommend Adam & Hanna for your photography needs. Very professional service, great photos and delivered on time, and best of all, so easy to work with :)
  • Kevin
    Kevin D. Married on 08/14/2021

Adam & Hanna were incredible!

Despite having to reschedule our wedding celebration due to the pandemic and shifting our venue and schedule, Adam and Hanna were eager to accommodate our evolving situation.

Our venue had difficult lighting, but they were able to capture and edit photos that perfectly balanced the light and pop with stunning colors. Adam and Hanna were fantastic at taking candid photos and caught the most memorable parts of the celebration.

We could not recommend Adam and Hanna more! They are a communicative, professional, and dynamic duo.
  • Molly
    Molly S. Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing Photographers

Adam and Hanna Photography were our wedding photographers for our July 2021 wedding. They did an amazing job of capturing candid moments as well as formal family portraits. We had a lot of children in our wedding party and they did an excellent job dealing with all the silliness and energy that went along with them. They were incredibly professional before, during, and after our wedding. We can't recommend them enough!
    Marius P. Married on 03/08/2021

Creative and responsive to our feedback

Adam was great to work with. He was creative, he was suggesting us different angles and postures, he was also open to our feedback and he took a great deal of pictures in only 2 hours.
    Sofie Married on 01/01/2021

Highly recommend!

Adam and Hanna were amazing!!! We had a phone meeting before to discuss the details of the wedding which was a nice reassurance during covid. They were flexible and willing to make us a custom photography package which we appreciated. Adam and Hanna were so nice to work with on the big day! Taking professional photos can be awkward but we felt very comfortable as they put us at ease. They were happy to take all of our requested photos and frequently checked in with us. They were also so friendly with our family members throughout the day which was so great. Adam and Hanna were so fast at getting our photos back to us which was a bonus! The photos turned out amazing and we were so happy to share them with friends and family who could not be there because of covid. We received so many compliments on the photos and we are so happy to have these memories forever. We have never experienced so much love and joy in our lives and we are thrilled they were able to capture that in our photos. We highly recommend Adam and Hanna to any couple!
  • Daniel
    Daniel Z. Married on 12/16/2020

Highly recommend

We couldn't be happier with the results of working with Adam and Hanna! They captured the surprise, helped us position ourselves during the shoot, and sent a lot of amazing shots. The quality of the photos we received is truly top-notch. My personal favorites are the wide-angle photos that capture the landscape in natural lightning. The close-ups are some of my fiancé’s favorites. They were a pleasure to be with on our engagement day and we would love to work with them again some day.
  • Celia
    Celia Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing!

Adam & Hanna were so AMAZING ! Their work is absolutely stunning ! We got the package with the engagement photos and that really helped us ! We love our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos ! They truly capture all the beautiful moments ! We couldn’t be happier working with them ! They are both the sweetest and helpful people ever ! If you are looking for photography for your wedding or engagement photos they are the ones to go to ! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you again adam & Hanna love your work and all that you guys do ! ♥️
    Dina Married on 11/05/2020

Professional

Very professional! Very nice job! We really enjoyed to have them as part of our big day. Definitely, We recommend them!
  • Peter
    Peter Married on 09/09/2020

Great pictures

Great pictures and a pleasure to work with all the way through
    Thomas Married on 08/07/2020

The Best !!

The BEST! These are a two wonderful people that provide BEAUTIFUL photography! They photographed both our engagement and our wedding. We are so happy with the photos. So fun and easy to work with. They are both very creative and pay attention to fine details. We highly recommend them.....would give them 10 stars if possible!
  • I
    Ilene Married on 06/13/2020

Great Photography Duo!

Adam and Hanna have been my photographers for 3 events. They are so easy going and make you feel comfortable. Adam has great photography skills as all my photos have turned out beautifully. They are both good listeners and does exactly what you ask for. They are also very dependable when it comes to the timing of photo delivery and simply being on time for events. I highly recommend booking these guys because not only are they talented but they are so warm and fun to be around.
    Claire Married on 06/10/2020

Fun to work with

Adam & Hanna were a lot of fun to work with and captured some beautiful moments during our wedding. We felt really comfortable with them after spending time together during our engagement shoot. The day of - they were great at wrangling the cats that is shooting a wedding. Would recommend booking if you need a pair of great
    Elise Married on 06/06/2020

Great Expereince

Worked with Adam and Hanna for my July wedding. Overall my experience day-of was great! They were extremely punctual and made sure all the photo ideas I sent beforehand were captured. They made sure every moment was caught on camera and would always appear right when we needed a great shot of a beautiful moment. What struck me the most was their absolute patience with myself and the wedding party. Summer weddings are very very hot and at one moment I had to stop all photography because of the heat and lack of breathing room within the crowds. They were absolutely kind about the moment and backed away until we were ready to go again.
  • Rohosen
    Rohosen B. Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing photographer duo for our vow renewal

We worked with Adam and Hanna for our 5th Wedding Anniversary and vow renewal. First of all they are extremely nice and warm people with whom you feel immediately very comfortable. They took the time out to meet us before our event once and we could talk things out in detail. They were punctual on the day of the event as well as in delivering photos to us. They took beautiful photos of us, the ceremony, all decoration and guests. Since they are two photographers they can cover a lot in less time too. We are in love with our photos. We hired them for six hours package, we only wish we had hired them for eight hours package and could get clicked more by these two wonderful photographers. I highly recommend them.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Photographers and Beautiful People 🖤

Adam and Hanna were extremely professional and wonderful to work with! They captured many great moments at our wedding and the photos are priceless beautiful memories. Adam and Hanna are very open with communication and cater to your wants and needs during your special day. They are both absolute delights to work with and I highly recommend them for your wedding or next special event. Thank you Adam and Hanna! I cannot thank you enough for catching the special moments of the day, it truly means so much.
    Samanthah Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend

Recently married, Adam and Hanna were able to shoot our engagement and wedding (highly recommend)! The engagement shoot gave us a great idea of the quality we could expect for our big day but also we got to know them prior so we were super comfortable! Will hire again for our next event or life event!
  • Neiry
    Neiry L. Married on 09/08/2019

Love Adam & Hanna!

Adam & Hanna are the best photographers any couple could wish for! My fiance and I loved working with them. They were fun, easy to work with, accommodating and take their art very seriously. We did our engagement photos with them and they came out stunning. Right from the beginning I knew we made a wise decision choosing them. Before the session they emailed us a document to give us information on their process, ideas on outfits, props and possible locations.
    For our photos we chose to do them at Palace of the Fine Arts and Sutro Baths. Adam & Hanna usually do a three hour session but due to some personal unfortunate events we had to split it between two one & a half hour sessions. Both times were awesome. They were very thorough and made us feel at ease. I usually don't feel conformable getting my photo taken as I don't know how to pose, but they walked us through everything and helped me pose in ways that were flattering and natural. Working with them made me feel like a model for Vogue!
    The second part was at Sutro Baths and it was RAINING HARD. My fiance and I had already rescheduled multiple times due to rain and decided to just take our chances. So glad we did! Even though it was freezing cold and windy, Adam & Hanna were in good spirits and took beautiful photos. The rain gave it a magical touch.
    Afterwards we got our photos quickly and well edited.
    All our family and friends rave about how glamorous and beautiful our photos came out! The whole experience with them was perfect and they gave us beautiful photos that we will cherish until we are old and gray. We will also always remember our time with Adam & Hanna as it was such a fun and memorable experience!
    Deborah Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Day in the Vineyard

Murrieta’s Well in Livermore CA was a unique setting for our October 2019 wedding. Adam and Hanna truly captured its beauty, intimacy and charm. From our initial meeting I knew I was in good hands. They listened intently to the experience we wanted for us as a couple and our guests. On our wedding day, they created a warm, comfortable ambiance while taking pictures before, during and after the ceremony. When I saw the final pictures, I was amazed at how beautiful they were. Our family members felt the same too after viewing them. Thank you Adam and Hanna. You’re simply the best and we were thrilled to have you be part of our special day! For those looking for an exceptional photographer, we highly recommend them. First rate!

Deb & Roy Greengrass
  • Vijay
    Vijay J. Married on 07/11/2019

What a fun, beautifully done photoshoot in SF!

We booked Adam and Hanna for our engagement photos in SF, and I can't recommend them enough. They're not just talented photographers, they're also incredibly nice and adapt so well to their clients. This was great for me, as I had basically no idea how to prepare, what kinds of poses to do, or even the best locations/times. Adam was really patient in our calls beforehand, and helped us make all the decisions in a low-stress way.

On the day of, we literally just had to show up, and they took care of everything. They also made it fun and relaxing, so it was all genuine smiles throughout.

I will definitely look to this team again for any future photo shoots!
  • Janice
    Janice Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect wedding photographers!

Adam and Hanna make a great team! We booked them for both engagement photos and our wedding. Throughout our interactions they were professional, responsive, and transparent. During the shoots they were so much fun to work with! They really know how to bring the best out of you and make you shine. And they are champs; our engagement photos were on an extremely cold and blustery day and they pressed on with a smile and kept shooting despite the conditions. The final photos were of high quality and beautifully edited. I would definitely recommend Adam and Hanna for your engagement and wedding photos!
  • Elise
    Elise O. Married on 05/11/2019

Their photos are breathtaking

My now-husband and I had an absolutely incredible experience working with Adam & Hanna and I highly recommend them! From the first meeting with had with them we knew that we would get along and have fun at both our engagement session and at our wedding. We felt so comfortable with them and that was really important to us since my husband and I both are pretty awkward being the center of attention. They are also unbelievably talented. We chose a location they had never been to for our engagement session, it was wet and muddy and we had to trek through some wilderness but the photos came out STUNNING. I can't tell you how many compliments we have gotten on our photos. These two have an incredible eye for breathtaking photos and scenery. They set the bar so high with the engagement photos that I didn't possibly think they could have done better with our wedding photos but they went above and beyond. They so beautifully captured all of the most important moments and even a lot of the small ones I forgot about already. In looking at their photos I feel the love all over again- they captured it perfectly. Thank you, Adam & Hanna!
  • Micki
    Micki Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing! Could not recommend more!

We hired Adam and Hanna for our wedding in March 2019. We honestly could not have been more happy or chosen a more perfect photographer. I really liked that we met them in person several months before our wedding to discuss the event's details and get to know one another. On the day of the wedding, they could not have been better to work with, so easy going and even with the craziness of 150 guests they were on point! They made photo taking such a breeze, I didn't have to think at all about capturing the day, they took care of everything – the poses, who we should take photos with, and even took us aside later in the evening so we could take photos with the sunset. Fast forward to the day we got our photos and they were absolutely amazing! We are so, so, so happy with them and will treasure them forever! Honestly, if we could give Adam and Hanna more than 5 stars we would!
  • Y
    Yaritza A. Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Loved Our Pictures!

I would like to thank Adam and Hannah for taking the best pictures of both our engagement and wedding. They were very helpful and professional. We absolutely loved our pictures and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great quality photos. They are the absolute best!
    Jen Married on 02/22/2019

Wonderful photographers

My husband and I are very lucky to have found Adam and Hanna. We had our engagement photos and our wedding day photos done by them, and we are very please with their work and with them. They are very nice to work with, professional, and accommodating. They addressed all of our questions and concerns, and very fun to work with. What we mostly love about them is that they do not see us as just an income. We had seen photographers whose sole income is photography, so they would nickel and dime their customers for everything. Then those photographers would not invest as much effort because they go from client to client. For Adam and Hanna, photography is something they like and enjoy to do outside of work, so that allows them to be a part of our experience and invest their time and effort in working with us. They genuinely care about what we want and capture what we requested. They captured moments that I didn't think they would capture making it more enjoyable to see those photos. They made the experience very relaxing on our wedding day, and we are super happy working with them.