Adam & Hanna Photography Reviews

Adam & Hanna Photography 7
  • Neiry

Neiry Lara · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Love Adam & Hanna!

Adam & Hanna are the best photographers any couple could wish for! My fiance and I loved working with them. They were fun, easy to work with, accommodating and take their art very seriously. We did our engagement photos with them and they came out stunning. Right from the beginning I knew we made a wise decision choosing them. Before the session they emailed us a document to give us information on their process, ideas on outfits, props and possible locations.
    For our photos we chose to do them at Palace of the Fine Arts and Sutro Baths. Adam & Hanna usually do a three hour session but due to some personal unfortunate events we had to split it between two one & a half hour sessions. Both times were awesome. They were very thorough and made us feel at ease. I usually don't feel conformable getting my photo taken as I don't know how to pose, but they walked us through everything and helped me pose in ways that were flattering and natural. Working with them made me feel like a model for Vogue!
    The second part was at Sutro Baths and it was RAINING HARD. My fiance and I had already rescheduled multiple times due to rain and decided to just take our chances. So glad we did! Even though it was freezing cold and windy, Adam & Hanna were in good spirits and took beautiful photos. The rain gave it a magical touch.
    Afterwards we got our photos quickly and well edited.
    All our family and friends rave about how glamorous and beautiful our photos came out! The whole experience with them was perfect and they gave us beautiful photos that we will cherish until we are old and gray. We will also always remember our time with Adam & Hanna as it was such a fun and memorable experience!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Adam & Hanna Photography 15
    Adam & Hanna Photography 16
    Adam & Hanna Photography 17
    Adam & Hanna Photography 18
    Adam & Hanna Photography 19
  • Vijay

Vijay Jayaram · Married on 07/11/2019

What a fun, beautifully done photoshoot in SF!

We booked Adam and Hanna for our engagement photos in SF, and I can't recommend them enough. They're not just talented photographers, they're also incredibly nice and adapt so well to their clients. This was great for me, as I had basically no idea how to prepare, what kinds of poses to do, or even the best locations/times. Adam was really patient in our calls beforehand, and helped us make all the decisions in a low-stress way.

On the day of, we literally just had to show up, and they took care of everything. They also made it fun and relaxing, so it was all genuine smiles throughout.

I will definitely look to this team again for any future photo shoots!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Adam & Hanna Photography 20
    Adam & Hanna Photography 21
  • Janice

Janice · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect wedding photographers!

Adam and Hanna make a great team! We booked them for both engagement photos and our wedding. Throughout our interactions they were professional, responsive, and transparent. During the shoots they were so much fun to work with! They really know how to bring the best out of you and make you shine. And they are champs; our engagement photos were on an extremely cold and blustery day and they pressed on with a smile and kept shooting despite the conditions. The final photos were of high quality and beautifully edited. I would definitely recommend Adam and Hanna for your engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Adam & Hanna Photography 22
    Adam & Hanna Photography 23
    Adam & Hanna Photography 24
  • Micki

Micki · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing! Could not recommend more!

We hired Adam and Hanna for our wedding in March 2019. We honestly could not have been more happy or chosen a more perfect photographer. I really liked that we met them in person several months before our wedding to discuss the event's details and get to know one another. On the day of the wedding, they could not have been better to work with, so easy going and even with the craziness of 150 guests they were on point! They made photo taking such a breeze, I didn't have to think at all about capturing the day, they took care of everything – the poses, who we should take photos with, and even took us aside later in the evening so we could take photos with the sunset. Fast forward to the day we got our photos and they were absolutely amazing! We are so, so, so happy with them and will treasure them forever! Honestly, if we could give Adam and Hanna more than 5 stars we would!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Adam & Hanna Photography 25
  • Y

Yaritza Aleman · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely Loved Our Pictures!

I would like to thank Adam and Hannah for taking the best pictures of both our engagement and wedding. They were very helpful and professional. We absolutely loved our pictures and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great quality photos. They are the absolute best!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jen · Married on 02/22/2019

Wonderful photographers

My husband and I are very lucky to have found Adam and Hanna. We had our engagement photos and our wedding day photos done by them, and we are very please with their work and with them. They are very nice to work with, professional, and accommodating. They addressed all of our questions and concerns, and very fun to work with. What we mostly love about them is that they do not see us as just an income. We had seen photographers whose sole income is photography, so they would nickel and dime their customers for everything. Then those photographers would not invest as much effort because they go from client to client. For Adam and Hanna, photography is something they like and enjoy to do outside of work, so that allows them to be a part of our experience and invest their time and effort in working with us. They genuinely care about what we want and capture what we requested. They captured moments that I didn't think they would capture making it more enjoyable to see those photos. They made the experience very relaxing on our wedding day, and we are super happy working with them.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 02/02/2019

Greatest value in the Bay Area with amazing quality

We were tight on budget when searching for photographers and we found Adam and Hanna to be on the more affordable side, so we decided to hire them after reading all the review and checking out the sample albums. I have to say it is a great decision! The photos are really great in quality, which is beyond expectation considering the price. In addition, they really did a great job handling the situation on the wedding day. It was a rainy day so everything went out of our plan but still, we got plenty of great pictures. I would recommend Adam and Hanna to anyone who is getting married in the Bay Area!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Adam & Hanna Photography 26

Michael · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding Experience!

Adam and Hanna were a joy to work with during our special day and all the correspondence prior. They are responsive, genuinely interested in your needs and have a great eye for capturing the big scene, but able to get those quiet moments as well. I was very impressed with their punctuality, professionalism and their flexibility. Oh, and did I mention their end product exceeded my hopes many times over. Having two lenses at the event, they are able to capture moments from alternative angles, which told the day’s story so much for effectively. Hanna, Adam, thank you so much for your hard work.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Adam & Hanna Photography 27

Adam & Hanna Photography's reply:

Thank you Michael! It was pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again.

Tars · Married on 12/23/2018

Phenomenal Photographer

Adam and Hanna are phenomenal photographers. Their attentions for details and intuition results in the most elegant, candid, and sentimental photographs.

Working with Adam and Hanna was flawless, they are very professional, punctual, accountable, and a true artist. Packages are very reasonable and competitively priced. My husband and I are truly happy with our photos. They did an awesome job.

We highly recommend Adam and Hanna.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Adam & Hanna Photography's reply:

Thank you Tara for your nice words! We really enjoyed working with you and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Anet · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!

Adam and Hanna are amazing!! From our engagement pictures to our wedding day, they have been so great to work with. We immediately felt comfortable with them from day one and this is so important as they will be with you for all your special moments. They are flexible, responsive, very professional and not to mention affordable! Adam and Hanna were a great decision for us and I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Adam & Hanna Photography's reply:

Thank you Anet for your nice words! We enjoyed every moment with you & Farzad during your engagement session and wedding day. Your kindnesses and calmness made us feel like we are members of your family.

We can't thank you enough for allowing us to share such an amazing time with you. Your wedding was not only beautiful, it was also fun and we enjoyed being with a friendly and nice couple like you!

We will definitely stay in touch :)

• Benito

Benito · Married on 09/23/2018

We loved them at first sight they were very professional they were on point if anybody wants a photographer please contact Adam and Hanna. They were the best I can't say anything more about them but they were the best and if you want someone to video or tape your wedding make it them! They were precise they were professional they were where they needed to be at all times we love them

Sent on 10/09/2018

Adam & Hanna Photography's reply:

Same feeling Benito! We enjoyed working with both of you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

• Darian

Darian · Married on 09/22/2018

Great choice!

Working with Adam and Hanna was so great! They were so professional and fun to work with on my wedding day. They also have the best rates around! Best choice ever.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Adam & Hanna Photography's reply:

Thank you Darian for your nice words! We really enjoyed being around you during one of your most precious days.

Amirreza · Married on 09/08/2018

Adam & Hanna are a perfect choice for photography. They are very responsive, understanding, and cooperative. We had a few changes in our plan and timing but they very nicely accommodated us. They are also very fun to work with and make you feel relaxed during the session. Believe me, it is a stressful day and you need to find someone who makes it easier for you. In addition, we really liked their styles, poses, and ideas. We searched a lot in the online resources and among all, we liked their style of photography. We wanted both romantic and casual photos, and both turned out very well, maybe better than what we expected! I definitely recommend them and would hire them for our future parties too. Good luck and congratulation!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Adam & Hanna Photography 28

Torri · Married on 09/02/2018

Captured our day

Adam and Hanna were wonderful to work with. We love our photos and how they captured our day! I would highly recommend ;-)

Sent on 11/19/2018

Meagan · Married on 08/25/2018

I’m the most non-photogenic person on this earth, but I look absolutely gorgeous in my pics thanks to Adam and Hanna! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Adam and Hanna did photography for our wedding this weekend. From start to finish they were extremely professional, friendly, and efficient. I never had a problem getting ahold of them throughout the planning process. They were wonderful to work with and were very helpful on the wedding day! In addition, their prices are very reasonable and competitive! Worth every penny, I can't wait to see all of the pictures from the big day :)

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Adam & Hanna Photography 29
  • F

Fon C. · Married on 06/18/2018

Adam & Hanna are spectacular!

Adam & Hanna are spectacular! They are super friendly, creative, and professional. We only had two locations planned but luckily for us, they had some extra spots in mind that resulted in some of our favorite photos. They braved a cold, windy SF evening with us and we are so thankful. They are prompt and responsive, and kept us updated in the post-processing wait. We love how our photos turned out! We would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Mayra · Married on 04/01/2018

Adam and his wife were such a pleasure to work with. They did our engagement pictures. From the very beginning, Adam was very responsive and helpful. He had many great tips for the day of the shoot and listened to our concerns and requests. On the day of the shoot, he and his wife showed up early and ready to work. I was upset that my eye makeup was running that day OUT OF ALL DAYS, but they were able to make me feel better and assured me that the pictures were still going to come out great. We LOVE our photos. Overall, Adam is a talented photographer and truly professional. I’m glad my fiancé and I picked them

Sent on 10/02/2018

Emily · Married on 03/24/2018

Adam and Hanna were highly organized and took beautiful photos on our wedding day! We appreciated their communication throughout the process, and are overjoyed with the photos from our wedding day! It is very nice to have the two of them- Hanna is wonderful at organizing friends and family, while Adam takes stellar shots. Thank-you Adam and Hannah for helping us remember our wedding day through these gorgeous photos!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Adam & Hanna Photography 30
    Adam & Hanna Photography 31
    Adam & Hanna Photography 32
    Adam & Hanna Photography 33

Elena · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't recommend Adam and Hanna enough! We used them for our engagement and wedding photos and they did an excellent job. They met us beforehand to discuss our vision and what type of photography we liked. They were very accommodating about meeting us in the locations we wanted for the engagement shoot. And they did not charge us more even though the shoot took longer than expected.
    They were able to get some really unique shots of us in San Francisco for our engagement shoot. And even though it rained the day of the wedding they were still creative with taking photos indoors. They also got some great candid shots during the wedding. I was very happy with the wedding photos.
    Not to mention, both Adam and Hanna are really kind and lovely people so it was a pleasure to work with them.
    Another great thing about them is that their services are very reasonable compared to other wedding photographers.
    I would definitely recommend them for weddings or family photo shoots.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/16/2017

When we were deciding on photographer, we had narrowed it down to a couple of vendors. What really convinced us were two factors: how professional they were when we had a consultation and the quality of their pictures. When we hired them, we scheduled an engagement shoot. We had no idea where we wanted them taken. They gave us a couple of options based on the season. They were so patient even though we ran late during the day of the shoot. They were even more the day of my wedding. They did everything I wanted and more. At the end of the wedding they ensured that I was content and I had no more requests before they left. I absolutely loved how the pictures turned out! I would definitely recommend them four your event.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Adam and Hanna were amazing!!! They were willing to travel into the middle of nowhere and take wonderful pictures of our wedding. They were on top of everything; they got to the venue on time, they had great suggestions for pictures (which is great because we didn't know what we wanted), and they are the friendliest people ever! Highly highly recommend Adam and Hanna for your photography needs. Thanks you two! :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/10/2017

Adam & Hanna were AMAZING!!! They got every shot I wanted on my checklist and more!! I've got the sneak peek from them so far and am totally LOVING it! They listened to every request I had for photos and had their own input for poses that would look good. Having the two of them work together and capture every amazing moment at our wedding is everything that I could've asked for. 10/10 would highly recommend them! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Adam & Hanna Photography 34

Esmeralda · Married on 09/02/2017

Adam & Hanna are a pleasure to work with! They are professional, punctual, knowledgeable, fun, incredibly patient, and determined.
    I still have yet to receive all of the pictures, but they sent me one immediately and its absolutely breathtaking . I have no doubt that the rest will be just as beautiful!

Thank you both! We feel immensely grateful for capturing our special moment. You've gained loyal customers for life!

Sent on 09/24/2018