Adam Cotton Photography Reviews

16 | Pensacola, FL

16 Reviews for Adam Cotton Photography

16 Adam Cotton Photography Reviews

Kristina Snyder · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing perfect in every way

To say that my wedding day was perfect is defiantly an understatement. My wedding day is what I dreamed of my whole life. Adam and his wife Brittany were beyond amazing. They made sure that I got every single picture I wanted. They truly show up to the wedding and treat you like family. I couldn’t have asked for a better couple to photograph our big day!

• Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible!

I couldn’t imagine having any other photographers on our wedding day! They were absolutely incredible, super friendly, and very eager to help with posing and photo ideas! They were honestly like just adding a couple more friends to the wedding party! I would recommend them to anybody and everybody looking for a photographer!!!

Annika · Married on 08/10/2018

Adam and Brittney were amazing! I was putting my wedding together from out of town and was doing it all last minute and they helped me out so much. I contacted Adam on a Sunday two weeks before the wedding and he was available for my wedding day, I could not believe it! He contacted me that day and started putting everything together. On the wedding day Adam and Brittney made me feel at ease, they got all the photos I wanted, and kept us on a time for everything! I am glad I went with them and can’t wait to get back the photos! I know they will be awesome! Thank you for making my day great!
    Annika

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Where do we start! Our initial meeting with Adam and Brittney was great. We never once worried, were only excited to see them use their talents and capture our day for us! The ay of the wedding was amazing and Adam and Brittney were more than we expected. Our pictures were so beautiful and the day of went smoothly. They are talented and have an eye for photography!! We are so thankful we got to work with them and share our special day!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

Liz- First off, we just want to thank you for your kind words! You had such a beautiful English Garden wedding, and we loved being able to witness and capture the love between you guys! Thank you for choosing us to be the ones to share your special day with you!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

We really enjoyed working with Adam and Brittany for our wedding! From the moment we met I felt they were very easy to talk to, and they do such a great job with making you feel even more excited about your special day. I am not very comfortable taking pictures and wanted more candid shots during the wedding, and they delivered! Adam and Brittany did such an amazing job capturing all the happiness and love we felt with family and friends during our wedding day. I would 100% recommend working with them.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

Erin- Thank you for your kind words! There's a lot that goes into planning a wedding, so knowing we were able to accommodate your wants/needs and that we got you guys even MORE pumped up for your big day makes us so happy! We had a wonderful time capturing your friends and family celebrating with you and Raleigh!

Leah · Married on 03/02/2018

Adam and his wife did such a wonderful job at my wedding. From start to finish they were there to help in any way possible and the pictures were absolutely gorgeous! This couple goes above and beyond to make your day as special as possible and captures all of those “Can’t miss” moments for you to relive for years to come. I’m so happy we went with Adam Cotton photography and will be using them for any photography needs in the future!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

Leah- We are thrilled in knowing you guys enjoyed your experience with us, and more importantly, your photos! You and Josh were so relatable and we enjoyed being in your company! We just want to thank you both for letting us be a part of your wedding day!

Dani · Married on 12/02/2017

We used Adam Cotton Photography for anniversary pictures. Our original wedding pictures left much to be desired. So I brought out my dress and did an I do re do of sorts. And we were not disappointed. First of all, we had an amazing time working with Adam and Brittany. They’re both very nice, and it felt more like hanging out with two old friends than a photo session. Second, our pictures are amazing! We didn’t have them a whole 24 hours before we had multiple canvases and a photo book ordered. Though we did have quite a hard time picking, because we had so many favorites.
    I wish we would have used them when we got married. But still, our anniversary pictures were wonderful, and a wonderful experience overall.

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Adam Cotton Photography 2
    Adam Cotton Photography 3
    Adam Cotton Photography 4

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

We want to start off by saying thank you for your kind words! We try to make it a comfortable environment for our clients, so when you say it was like hanging out with two old friends, I know we've succeeded! Please know that our feelings are mutual...we had so much fun with you guys! We are so happy that we were able to accommodate to your wants and needs for your anniversary!

Christina · Married on 10/14/2017

Adam is not only an amazing photographer on his own, he was very open to trying some of our creative ideas. The hurricane messed with out wedding plans a bit and Adam was very flexible with the adjustments. Out wedding photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

It was our pleasure to be able to work with you and Colby! You both are cool people, and we had lots of fun! We're glad we were able to help your big day live up to your expectations!

Gian · Married on 06/03/2017

Adam was just amazing. We planned everything thru emails, texts, and calls since we live out of state, and he was very responsive to all our inquiries. He made us feel comfortable during the whole shoot, and he was very friendly!! We didn't feel rushed. He was always there to capture every important moment!!! Everyone was so happy about how the photos turned out. They were BEAUTIFUL. My mother-in-law couldn't stop sharing our album on Facebook, and recommending him to our friends and family. His services are worth every penny and definitely recommended!

Becky · Married on 05/06/2017

I booked Adam for my wedding back in May, he is AMAZING!!! He and his wife were so friendly and fun to work with. The wedding day was extremely windy and he still managed to take SO many beautiful pictures. Adam definitely has an eye for photography! You can tell he is very passionate about what he does it's not just a job to him, he really goes out of his way to please the bride & groom! He was always on top of his game and so easy to get in touch with whenever we had questions or ideas (which I found to not be common with most other companies we hired for the wedding). His pricing is far more reasonable than some other photographers in the area, but I'd have to say the quality of his work far surpasses the prices!
    I would recommend Adam Cotton Photography to any and everyone, and I'd book him again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 08/09/2017

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Becky! Your big day was a delight to capture. One thing we adored was how you guys were sending little gifts back and forth to each other while getting ready...it was too sweet! You guys are such a beautiful and fun couple, and we wish for a lifetime of happiness for you two love birds!

Gayle · Married on 04/01/2017

Adam was amazing!!! He was so willing to try different shots and was consistently kind even if our ideas were dumb!! He has a fantastic eye and sees the perfect shot for the effect we wanted!!! He always spoke gently and smiled the whole shoot!!! He really enjoys his career and actually it's his gift to get amazing shots! He was so worth his fee, I actually thought he should have charged more for his services!! Whenever I emailed with a question, we received a prompt reply usually if not all the time, the same day within hours!! I give him our highest recommendation and can honestly say, if you choose Adam, you will have amazingly gorgeous pictures that you will value for a lifetime!!!

Katrina · Married on 12/24/2016

Adam and his assistant were amazing. He gave me everything that I asked for and more. He really captured our unique love story in pictures and I couldn't be happier. If I could give him more than five stars then I would.

Angel · Married on 12/01/2016

Adam did an amazing job on my daughter's photoshoot! I highly recommend him for your photography needs!

Taylor · Married on 01/20/2018

If I can be so cliché, they say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and the Adam Cotton Photography duo’s work depicts our entire day perfectly. We were originally drawn to their bright, vivid, and unique photographs. Working with him and his wife, they make every effort to get the best lighting and background to create stunning pictures. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and we all had a lot of fun together! Adam and Brittney made every effort to capture the big picture, little moments, and special candid’s. They made sure to get to know us before the wedding to make sure they knew how to best capture our big day, which made is much more relaxed the day of. I HIGHLY recommend booking with them.

Sent on 04/03/2018
    Adam Cotton Photography 5

Adam Cotton Photography's reply:

We are so happy that you enjoyed not only your photographs, but your experience with us as well! You and Ian were such a sweet couple and it was a pleasure capturing one of the most important days of your lives! Thank you for letting us be a part of it!

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2018

We could not be more grateful that we found Adam and his wife! Living out of town makes wedding planning extremely hard but Adam and his wife made our Engagement pictures more than enjoyable! As soon as we finished the engagement photos, we booked them for the wedding as well! We were so happy with the results and so impressed with their ideas and ability to capture the true nature of My fiancé and I. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the big day!

Adam Cotton Photography 6