10 Reviews for Adam Cotton Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
10 Adam Cotton Photography Reviews

We used Adam Cotton Photography for anniversary pictures. Our original wedding pictures left much to be desired. So I brought out my dress and did an I do re do of sorts. And we were not disappointed. First of all, we had an amazing time working with Adam and Brittany. They’re both very nice, and it felt more like hanging out with two old friends than a photo session. Second, our pictures are amazing! We didn’t have them a whole 24 hours before we had multiple canvases and a photo book ordered. Though we did have quite a hard time picking, because we had so many favorites.
I wish we would have used them when we got married. But still, our anniversary pictures were wonderful, and a wonderful experience overall.

Profile Picture Dani, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam is not only an amazing photographer on his own, he was very open to trying some of our creative ideas. The hurricane messed with out wedding plans a bit and Adam was very flexible with the adjustments. Out wedding photos are gorgeous!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was just amazing. We planned everything thru emails, texts, and calls since we live out of state, and he was very responsive to all our inquiries. He made us feel comfortable during the whole shoot, and he was very friendly!! We didn't feel rushed. He was always there to capture every important moment!!! Everyone was so happy about how the photos turned out. They were BEAUTIFUL. My mother-in-law couldn't stop sharing our album on Facebook, and recommending him to our friends and family. His services are worth every penny and definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Gian, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Adam for my wedding back in May, he is AMAZING!!! He and his wife were so friendly and fun to work with. The wedding day was extremely windy and he still managed to take SO many beautiful pictures. Adam definitely has an eye for photography! You can tell he is very passionate about what he does it's not just a job to him, he really goes out of his way to please the bride & groom! He was always on top of his game and so easy to get in touch with whenever we had questions or ideas (which I found to not be common with most other companies we hired for the wedding). His pricing is far more reasonable than some other photographers in the area, but I'd have to say the quality of his work far surpasses the prices!
I would recommend Adam Cotton Photography to any and everyone, and I'd book him again in a heartbeat :)

Profile Picture Becky, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam was amazing!!! He was so willing to try different shots and was consistently kind even if our ideas were dumb!! He has a fantastic eye and sees the perfect shot for the effect we wanted!!! He always spoke gently and smiled the whole shoot!!! He really enjoys his career and actually it's his gift to get amazing shots! He was so worth his fee, I actually thought he should have charged more for his services!! Whenever I emailed with a question, we received a prompt reply usually if not all the time, the same day within hours!! I give him our highest recommendation and can honestly say, if you choose Adam, you will have amazingly gorgeous pictures that you will value for a lifetime!!!

Profile Picture Gayle, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam and his assistant were amazing. He gave me everything that I asked for and more. He really captured our unique love story in pictures and I couldn't be happier. If I could give him more than five stars then I would.

Profile Picture Katrina, 12/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Adam did an amazing job on my daughter's photoshoot! I highly recommend him for your photography needs!

Profile Picture Angel, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I can be so cliché, they say “A picture is worth a thousand words” and the Adam Cotton Photography duo’s work depicts our entire day perfectly. We were originally drawn to their bright, vivid, and unique photographs. Working with him and his wife, they make every effort to get the best lighting and background to create stunning pictures. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and we all had a lot of fun together! Adam and Brittney made every effort to capture the big picture, little moments, and special candid’s. They made sure to get to know us before the wedding to make sure they knew how to best capture our big day, which made is much more relaxed the day of. I HIGHLY recommend booking with them.

Photo for Adam Cotton Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Taylor, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be more grateful that we found Adam and his wife! Living out of town makes wedding planning extremely hard but Adam and his wife made our Engagement pictures more than enjoyable! As soon as we finished the engagement photos, we booked them for the wedding as well! We were so happy with the results and so impressed with their ideas and ability to capture the true nature of My fiancé and I. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the big day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/25/18, 1 Review