Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography Reviews

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 6
Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 7

CHELSEA · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Adam and Keli went above and beyond for me and my husband. They stick to schedule and help your day move along with ease. We couldn’t be happier with our pictures and our experience. We felt comfortable with them and we able to relax and enjoy our day; and they captured every moment perfectly.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Megan · Married on 07/12/2019

Why would you choose anyone else.?.

Adam and Keli are phenomenal. They make sure they capture all of the small details of your day. Keli even swept me away to get a few bonus shots since my husband was running a little late for our First Look. They were also great when it come to working with my husband and kids who were initially not keen on taking photos.
    I have absolutely no regrets when it came to choosing to work with Adam and Keli.
    I would recommend them to other brides (which I have already done several times) and friends for family shots.
    Love them!

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 13
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 14
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 15

Alicia Meyer · Married on 07/03/2019

I was a bridesmaid for a wedding they were shooting. They were awesome.

Adam and Kelli are so easy to work with, extremely creative, and original with their work. I really enjoyed them!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/03/2019

A Bride's Dream

The title says it all, "A Bride's Dream". Adam and Keli are everything you want, need, and dream of as your wedding photographers. They truly care about your expectations and wants, they are genuine about the relationship they hold with their customers, and they cherish the times spent capturing the special moments between you and your significant other. Adam and Keli made all of our dreams come true and we will have these amazing, beautiful pictures that will last us a lifetime. Adam and Keli worked so well with not only me, but my family and even extended family and bridal party. I can truly speak for everyone when I say Adam and Keli represent incredible characteristics of professionalism. There are photographers out there that are willing to give you what you are looking for and are then finished with their job, but not Adam and Keli. These two go the extra mile even when you think they have exceeded all they could possibly do and make sure every little detail is absolutely perfect. They do exceptional work that will satisfy you in more ways you thought were possible! Thank you again Adam and Keli for capturing such great memories of our special day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 16

Michael Ditrich · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceeded every expectation!!!

Adam and Keli are amazing! They were professional, easy to talk to, kind, and just fun to be around. We would choose and recommend them every time.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! We're thrilled to hear how much you loved working with us! Thanks again for letting us be part of your day!
  • Kayla

Kayla Garman · Married on 11/30/2018

Beautiful work and a lovely couple!

Using Adam and Keli Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! They were fun, professional, creative, and extremely easy to work with. Our photos are stunning and we have received endless compliments. We honestly could not be happier as our wedding day was captured perfectly. I will recommend Adam and Keli to all of my friends and family members!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kayla! We loved working with you and Andrew, and your wedding was absolutely stunning!
  • Christian

Christian Jent · Married on 10/26/2018

Love this couple!

We hired Adam and Keli for our wedding after looking and meeting with other photographers in the area. After looking over their portfolio I knew I had to have them for our wedding day. We were on a budget but we did not want to compromise on one of the most important details to me and my future husband.

Adam was so accommodating and worked on a package that fit into our budget and they both were so accommodating and very prompt with communication and questions regarding details and the timeline. We always felt well taken care of and like they had everything under control. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful! I can't say enough great things about these two. They made us feel special and managed most of the day with their ability to draw up a perfect timeline. I 100% recommend hiring them for any occasion. Thank you Adam and Keli!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kristi Phillips · Married on 10/21/2018

We enjoyed spending our day with them and they took amazing photographs.

Adam and Keli are excellent photographers. They took outstanding photographs and captured many special moments with our family and friends. They were fun and down to earth and we enjoyed spending our special day with them. I highly recommend them for wedding photography.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

You are going to make us get all sappy and emotional! Stop it! :^J Thank you so much for the kind words!!!

Natasha · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Adam & Keli were absolutely amazing to work with! They made our special day just that special. They were so easy to work with and truly care about the details.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 21
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 22
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 23

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Hi Natasha! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're happy to hear how much you loved working with us! It's always great to hear how much our clients love their wedding photos. Thanks again for letting us be part of your big day!
  • Z

Zach · Married on 10/13/2018

Great couple/Great picture

From our engagement photos to the wedding we had nothing but a great experience! Adam and Keli were on top of everything to ensure we had the best pictures possible.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 24

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Zach for the fantastic review! We love you both, and we can't wait for some out of this world holiday portraits! :^J

Katie Alessi · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience!

Adam and Keli did our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out beyond amazing! We highly recommend them because they are great to work with and their work is outstanding!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Colleen

Colleeen Scheidel · Married on 09/29/2018

A great team!

Adam and Keli were wonderful to work with! It was a bit of a challenge to find photographers that we clicked with and felt comfortable with, but once we met Adam and Keli we knew they were the exact right people we wanted for our wedding. They provided excellent suggestions for the locations for our engagement and wedding photos. All of our pictures turned out beautifully! We're currently working on our wedding album and I can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! It was so fun working with you and Casey! We wish you both all the best! Stay in touch!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Best photographers EVER

Our day was so perfect and Adam and Keli captured it.
    Adam and Keli showed up ready to go every time we met. Our first meeting, our engagement session and the BIG day. They really put us at ease during our engagement session and to see their photographic eye in the pictures we got from that day I knew we were going to get amazing pictures of our wedding.
    The photographs that they took for our wedding were ALL amazing. There was not one picture that was not perfection. Some of them are so amazing that they look like they should be on a magazine.
    Adam and Keli worked so well with all of our other vendors. Everyone that was working on our night and our guests complemented on them. They were impressed with how professional they are, how very nice they were to everyone and how they worked well with the other vendors there. We can not thank them enough for being their amazing selves and for capturing our BIG day in a way that I truly believe only they can.

Eric and Melissa

Sent on 10/25/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Melissa and Eric - seriously - what an amazing review! Thank you so much, this really means a lot to us! We love you guys!

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Adam and keli did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. They made the bride and groom very relaxed and allowed them to have fun. They captured such sweet tender moments. Adam and keli are so professional and took care of everytning before we even asked. They were a p,easure to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Kathy! :)

Joey · Married on 09/01/2018

Adam and Kelli, throughout the whole experience from our engagement photos to our wedding ceremony were so much fun and a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns and were very organized throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to have fun while getting quality photos!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 25
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 26
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 27

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Love you guys! Thanks so much.
  • Breana

Breana Stratton · Married on 08/25/2018

One of a kind wedding photos!

I don't even know where to start with Adam and Keli besides the fact that they are so awesome and worth every penny we spent! We knew from the beginning of wedding planning that we wanted a great photographer to capture our day and Adam and Keli Photography did not disappoint. They were easy to talk to and quick to answer any questions or worries we had for the wedding day and our crazy timeline.

We loved that they include engagement photos with all of their packages; Adam and Keli made the whole thing easy and comfortable. If you are not a fan of the camera, hire Adam and Keli! They made everything feel so natural and not super posed like a lot of photographers out there. They really do an amazing job capturing your wedding day in a unique way and they not only became our photographers but we are happy to call them friends now. Adam and Keli's work speaks for itself and if you want an amazing experience, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Bree! It was such a beautiful day and we were so honored to be a part of it! Can't wait to see you again for family portraits!

Toni · Married on 07/08/2018

We knew of Adam and Keli before our wedding and already knew they were the photographers for us. The pictures are beautiful and they always know how to make shots turn out great. They made sure that we were in the know about everything so we didn't have to worry. Our engagement pictures felt so natural and we didn't feel like we were doing poses that weren't "us". They were very well organized for our wedding and made sure things ran smoothly. We were able to get every shot that we wanted and then some. I recommend a second photographer because we got more angles and pictures than we would have gotten with just one. Completely worth the money because your wedding day flies by and those pictures can help you relive it. We will cherish them for the rest of our lives and are so thankful we chose Adam and Keli as our photographers!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Hey hey hey! Thanks for the great review!

Ashton · Married on 05/27/2018

Best money we spent! We had an awesome experience using Adam and Keli for our engagement and wedding photos. They have the best personalities and took time to get to know us personally prior to the shoot and it made our time with them so fun and comfortable. Adam will have you laughing the whole time and we loved that! Their photos are so unique and creative you will be blown away with what they come up with. Our friends and family were super impressed and kept commenting to us about how great our photographers were. You need to book these guys for your wedding asap!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Thanks Ashton! Much appreciated :^J

Alexandra · Married on 05/12/2018

Adam and Kelli were the best vendors at my wedding. They did way more than just take photos: they helped coordinate other vendors throughout the reception, they were helpful to bounce ideas with before and during the wedding, and they made myself and my bridal party feel comfortable and kept us having fun. I honestly don’t think I could have gotten through that very stressful day without them. Plus, the engagement shots and buduior shots turned out amazing!!! I can’t wait to see the rest of my wedding photos, but the ones I’ve seen turned out beautiful.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 28
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 29
    Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography 30

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Lexie - seriously - what an amazing review! Thanks so much! We love you guys!

Stephanie · Married on 04/07/2018

Adam & Keli- true professionals and so creative. They were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, very organized and detailed. We had some last minute changes on our wedding day due to weather, but Adam & Keli were more than accommodating and had a plan in place that still allowed us to get amazing shots. We have received some sneak peak photos and they are absolutely perfect! I cannot wait to see the rest and share them with all of our family and friends.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the thoughtful review. We had a blast on your big day!

Michelle · Married on 03/17/2018

Adam and Keli were phenomenal. They are laid back and easy-going and really had a calming presence, which was so important on our frenzied big day! They gave great direction and just gave us an all-around wonderful experience. Taking pictures was actually one of my favorite parts of our wedding day, and I'm so grateful to have such beautiful photos to remember our wedding day by!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Michelle! You guys were awesome!

Anna · Married on 01/06/2018

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non-negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Adam and Keli’s work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Anna for the AMAZING review! Your day was amazing and we were thrilled to be a part of it!

Benjamin · Married on 11/18/2017

Adam and Keli are two of the most genuine people I know. They show their clients so much love and their work is absolutely incredible. They go above and beyond for their clients and it shows in their photographs. I would give them a 6-star review if it were possible.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Sara and Benjamin - thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review! Much appreciated! Love you guys!

Evangelia · Married on 11/12/2017

Adam and Kelli did a wonderful job with our pictures and capturing the moments of the day. The bridal party formals were amazing and turned out so beautiful!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

You are too kind! Thank you!

Eric · Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing quality and great professionalism. Very friendly and reliable people. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Adam and Keli – Wedding Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! Loved every moment of your big day! I hope all is going well! Stay in touch. - Adam