Adagio Weddings Reviews

11 | Jacksonville, FL

11 Reviews for Adagio Weddings

11 Adagio Weddings Reviews

Lisa · Married on 01/12/2018

On Time and lovely! What beautiful music. We had Daria play the violin at the wedding and the electric violin at dinner. Such an accomplished musician! Loved it loved it loved it!

Kevin · Married on 12/16/2017

Everything about Adagio weddings was outstanding! Daria is extremely responsive, friendly, and accommodating. We hired a string trio for our wedding ceremony and reception, and the music was top notch at a very competitive price! Thank you so much!

Renee · Married on 11/18/2017

They did a beautiful job at my daughter's wedding and so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!!

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2017

This was an absolute perfect choice for a beautiful addition to my wedding. It was effortless to work with Daria. All of the music selection was picked out perfectly for a simple and elegant wedding. And I received so much value for my money... I would do it again and I would recommend them for any special event or wedding. It's an excellent added touch. I had 130 guest and all of them commented about the violins in the music. Thank you once again

Tamara · Married on 06/25/2017

The music was lovely, the musicians took the time to learn new pieces that were not in their normal repertoire. They arrived on time, dressed for the occasion and were very professional.

Jane · Married on 05/06/2017

Back in May my husband and I hired Daria to play walk around violin music at our Garden Party I couldn't have been more pleased with her playing and response from our guests. We can highly recommend her and her company to play at your event!!!

• User7654565 · 1+ year ago

I am so grateful to Adagio Weddings! Their commitment to customer service is truly unbelievable. Every concern we had was quickly put to ease. Their canopies are BEAUTIFUL and their affordable prices make Adagio Weddings the best choice. They also found the perfect group of musicians to perform a unique blend of classics for our special event. Thank you Adagio Weddings!!

Thomas · Married on 12/17/2016

A friend of mine told me about Daria when I was looking for a string quartet for our wedding. From the first phone call with Daria she was nothing short of marvelous. She understood exactly how we wanted the music to be and it couldn't have been better. She and her quartet are talented ladies and my wife, myself, and our guests couldn't have been more pleased.

Robert · Married on 12/11/2016

Had the good fortune to find Daria and her string quartet for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. The music was lovely and Daria took care of all the details - I didn't have to worry about a thing all day. Thank you Daria for making my parents day even more special.

Alex · Married on 11/19/2016

I can not thank Adagio Weddings team enough for everything they did for us on our wedding day. The Acrylic chuppah was amazing,I personally have never seen anything like that, I searched high and low for modern looking chuppah and could not find anything i like,until i met you guys! With light garland inside the transparent columns it had a magical look after dark. Also we didn't have to look for the string quartet. When we found out that Daria is a professional violinist herself,we knew there is no need to look further. She put together beautiful team of musicians and it sounded fantastic. Thank you for making our day so elegant and beautiful!!!