Adagio Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Christina A. Married on 05/01/2021

Love Them!

Daria and her team were absolutely amazing! Daria went above and beyond with finding the music I wanted and putting together a plan of how the day will go. I got so many compliments on how beautiful the music was. Everything was absolutely perfect and made my big day everything I had dreamed of and more!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was an honor for us to be a part of your celebration! Love and happiness to you and your family!🌹
  • Lydia
    Lydia B. Married on 11/14/2020

Stunning Strings and Arch!

One of the most important things my husband wanted for our wedding was a string trio/quartet. We used Adaigo Weddings for a beautiful outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour with their string trio. As also used them for their beautiful wooden arch/chuppah for our ceremony which was so well built and stunning. Daria was so helpful, prompt, progressional, and creative. She made our wedding feeling unique and special and helped us organize their repertoire to our liking for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Highly recommend Adaigo weddings for strings and arches!
    Sarah Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful Music

Daria and her team were wonderful to work with while planning our wedding! She was extremely responsive, dependable, and personable. The music was perfect and beautiful (definitely one of my favorite parts) during our ceremony and they were the sweetest to congratulate us with open arms and kind words afterwards. I highly recommend them!
    Brooke A. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Musicians!

Daria with Adagio was so easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. The string quartet did a fabulous job playing all of our traditional and popular requests for the ceremony, and were very professional. As a bride, it was a relief to find a vendor that was easy to contact and was also dependable. I did not have to worry about a thing, I just shared my requests, filled out a simple form, and Daria did the rest! Adagio was also very affordable compared to other musicians. Daria, you all did amazing! Thank you so much again for helping make our ceremony so special!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience, Brooke! We're so glad you enjoyed having our string quartet play for you! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Best wishes to you and your family!
  • Alli
    Alli A. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing people

They made my ceremony incredible!
  • Erica
    Erica J. Married on 01/19/2020

A Magical Touch To Our Ceremony!

Daria is so amazing and super talented! I found her via Instagram and saw her playing the electric violin and knew immediately we had to have her. I messaged her right away to see if she was available for our wedding day. Communication and working with her was easy and she was very responsive throughout the entire process; giving lots of suggestions for music selections based on the vibe we wanted to have for our ceremony. My husband and I love classical music and she played the electric violin for the prelude and ceremony and it was the perfect addition to our wedding day. We were so happy to find her in the months leading up to our wedding day. This was our first experience listening to an electric violin live and it was absolutely magical!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Erica! I really enjoyed every moment of your beautiful wedding ceremony! Love and happiness to you!
    Christina A. Married on 01/17/2020

Simply beautiful

Adagio was incredible! Daria went above and beyond with finding all the music I wanted for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were so sweet and made the day feel like a fairytale. All our guest fell in love with their music performance and when you see their talent you'll know why! Having a string trio was a perfect way to get that intimate romantic feel on our wedding day. So glad they were apart of my big day!
  • Nancy
    Nancy N. Married on 01/11/2020

Sons wedding

Daria was simply superb! She provided an elegant touch to my sons wedding ceremony (acoustic) and the cocktail hour (electric). Her talent and professionalism were second to none. She was responsive and incredibly easy to work with. Every guest made a point of telling up how much they enjoyed her. Thank you again for helping make the day such a success!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Nancy! Your son’s wedding was wonderfully tasteful and I really, really enjoyed playing for you, your friends and family. All the best!
    Brooke Married on 10/20/2019

A Touch of Class

Daria played at our wedding ceremony at The Lightner Museum in St. Augustine. SHE IS AMAZING! We booked her to play for an hour during the ceremony: guest arrival, processional, wedding party exit, etc. We chose to have a solo artist play the electric violin. Our guest are still talking about how tasteful and classy the music was during our ceremony. We selected a wide variety of songs. Ranging from classical to pop. The pricing was very reasonable and the quality was OUTSTANDING. I would highly recommend Adagio Weddings for your ceremony music. They were very responsive and easy to work with.
    Jeremy B. Married on 10/12/2019

Great addition to our wedding celebrations

Daria and her team were a great addition to our wedding. Communication was great and they were really flexible, incorporating a new song into their repertoire for us.

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Jeremy! Your wedding was wonderfully tasteful and we really, really enjoyed playing for you, your friends and family. All the best to you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Married on 09/28/2019

Ceremony Music

Daria and the other violinist did such a WONDERFUL job with my ceremony music, I would HIGHLY recommend booking. They arrived on time, professionally dressed and the music was absolutely perfect. I was extremely pleased with their service and would hire Adagio again!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Amanda! We really enjoyed preparing our music for you and we are so glad the music was everything you had expected! Best wishes to you both! Love and happiness!
  • "
    "Bj" V. Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Ceremony music ever!

Daria of Adagio Weddings were a memorable addition to my daughter's wedding ceremony! Daria was a pleasure to work with and beyond helpful when it came to helping me to select the music for the ceremony. Daria was always available to answer any questions I had. Our guests were very impressed with their talent and the specialness they brought to my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend them. You won't have any regrets!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

We're so glad you enjoyed the music BJ! Thank you for taking the time to let others know, and we all hope you had a wonderful time together!
    Daria
    Katrin M. Married on 06/08/2019

Breathtaking Violin

Daria of Adagio Weddings made our special day that much more special. My husband and I really wanted an intimate ceremony with a small guest list of about 25 people. After a couple of weeks planning we decided a violinist would set the tone of what we were looking for. After reaching out to a few, Daria was the first to get back to me and right away I felt a strong pull towards her. Her music selection is extensive but the song I imagined walking down the aisle to was not and when I asked if it was possible to have played, without hesitation, she said yes. Fast forward to our ceremony and the guests absolutely loved her! She played beautifully and when she played our song, Hold My Hand, as I walked down the aisle, it took everything for my husband not to lose it. He was in awe of her and she truly put that magic touch over our ceremony. My only regret is that I couldn’t be in the audience enjoying her play. Daria, thank you so much for making our day absolutely amazing! We’d recommend you and Adagio Weddings a hundred times over.
    Angela Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond expectation

We were so fortunate to have Adagio Weddings play at our service and reception. The music was spectacular , the mood was perfect for our wedding theme; the quality and professionalism was most remarkable. I would highly recommend Daria and her accompanists for your wedding Venue

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! Your wedding was wonderfully tasteful and we really, really enjoyed playing for you, your friends and family. All the best!!
    Rena Married on 03/08/2019

I would recommend!

I couldn't really hear much but from what I could hear via videos they did an awesome job! Also while I was walking out they helped create such a magical moment!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Thanks for sharing your experience, Rena! We're so glad you enjoyed having Adagio Weddings play for you! Best wishes to you!
    Katrina Married on 03/02/2019

They did an amazing job. We had to have the wedding inside last minute because of the rain and they did amazing playing songs in such a tight space in

Professional and has a diverse repertoire of songs to choose from :)
    Robert Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful music

The musicians were excellent and they sounded so beautiful. A lovely experience.
    Robin Married on 02/09/2018
    Fantastic! Thank you so much for our amazing experience! Had the string-quartet play prelude and ceremony music for our wedding. Had them play Beatles songs and movie theme songs, and it sounded so elegant!

Adagio Weddings's reply:

Dear Robin. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for sending such a beautiful pictures of our ensemble. It was a pleasure providing music of your choice for your special day! Congratulations!
    Lisa Married on 01/12/2018
    On Time and lovely! What beautiful music. We had Daria play the violin at the wedding and the electric violin at dinner. Such an accomplished musician! Loved it loved it loved it!
    Kevin Married on 12/16/2017
    Everything about Adagio weddings was outstanding! Daria is extremely responsive, friendly, and accommodating. We hired a string trio for our wedding ceremony and reception, and the music was top notch at a very competitive price! Thank you so much!
    Renee Married on 11/18/2017
    They did a beautiful job at my daughter's wedding and so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them!!
    Valerie Married on 08/05/2017
    This was an absolute perfect choice for a beautiful addition to my wedding. It was effortless to work with Daria. All of the music selection was picked out perfectly for a simple and elegant wedding. And I received so much value for my money... I would do it again and I would recommend them for any special event or wedding. It's an excellent added touch. I had 130 guest and all of them commented about the violins in the music. Thank you once again
    Tamara Married on 06/25/2017
    The music was lovely, the musicians took the time to learn new pieces that were not in their normal repertoire. They arrived on time, dressed for the occasion and were very professional.
    Jane Married on 05/06/2017
    Back in May my husband and I hired Daria to play walk around violin music at our Garden Party I couldn't have been more pleased with her playing and response from our guests. We can highly recommend her and her company to play at your event!!!
    Maia Married on 03/25/2017

Gorgeous music, great service!

Daria at Adagio Weddings is amazing to work with! She is so talented and worth every penny. Everyone at my wedding absolutely loved the music from start to finish and it created a beautiful, elegant tone for my ceremony, which to me was very important. Nothing compares to having a live musician(s) at an event, especially a wedding. I'd highly recommend Adagio Weddings to anyone!