Adagio Djay Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/27/2018

Adagio DJ- Joel

Adagio DJ was an exclusive vendor from our venue, we received a slight discount because of this. From research, it was still a little spendy but overall communication was great with them. I loved being able to select a lot of our songs via their online portal. Our DJ was selected for us, Joel was great. He did everything we asked and kept the dance floor full the whole night. We could not have been happier with how things turned out.

Karly · Married on 09/21/2018

Our dj Anna was excellent! We couldn't have had a better connection with her. She was hand-picked for us based on our profile and music choices. We clicked right away! She was very professional and went above and beyond for us. There was no wait when emailing her, she was very punctual. What a great day!!!

Chris · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience

Adagio was the only DJ option we had through our venue and we were a bit concerned by the high cost through their company. However, you definitely get what you pay for with this company. Mathew was so great to work with. The music he chose was absolutely perfect and was exactly what we were looking for. In addition to the music, he was incredibly helpful with coordinating the timing of our reception (speeches, additional photos, etc). He was very flexible when we had to make a few last minute changes. The entire process, he had a positive attitude and was always looking to make sure we were happy! We've had many of our guests comment on how awesome the music was at our wedding. This company was very much worth the investment.

Angela Docksey · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Wedding DJ!!!

DJ Connor was amazing. One of the most appreciated things of the night was that he maintained and kept track of the time and schedule and came and talked to me when it was time to move on to the next thing. He was fun, he really knew what he was doing and seemed to be enjoying himself as well. After the wedding, I received many compliments on our DJ and well he did and how the music selection was wonderful because there was something for everyone to dance to. We were extremely happy with Connor and will definitely recommend Adagio!!!

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah was AMAZING!

Hannah was absolutely wonderful! She made sure everything ran smoothly and according to our timeline, actively seeking out key people when important events like first dances were about to happen. She was kind, professional, and engaging. She even busted some moves on the dance floor which was FANTASTIC! Thanks, Hannah, for being our wedding DJ. You were incredible.

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Joel was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! All of the music played was a HIT! We had guests include songs they'd like to hear throughout the event and Joel did an excellent job of getting a majority of the requests in! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night, we had to move the head table back to accommodate for more dancers! We have gotten so many compliments on how great Joel was as our DJ and that he played great music, making our wedding truly memorable. He did a great job with professionalism, able to get songs that were not on their music database, was friendly and easy to communicate with. Jay was also wonderful to work with, responsive to all my questions and gave detailed emails after signing the contract. We also got a deal on our invitations through Adagio after booking as a Furber Farm couple! Would not trade our DJ experience for anything else! Thank you so much Adagio!!

Libby · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Dan from The Adagio Djay Experience was an absolute pleasure to have with us throughout the evening of our wedding! Amplification was set up for the live string music during the ceremony. Microphones were handled perfectly for the ceremony, speeches, and announcements. The grand entrance went so smoothly! Family and friends all had a great time dancing, he managed the crowd very well and included all the right songs to get the older folks out on the dance floor. Even my 90-year-old grandma was out there shaking it! Thank you DJ Dan and thank you Adagio Djay Experience!

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Faith was our dj for our wedding at mayowood stone barn last weekend. She was absolutely incredible. She was so calm yet fun and professional at the same time. I loved that she checked in with me all night as things happened. I could not imagine having any other dj! She made our reception a hit and will definitely be recommending her to any friends getting married down the road!

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

"I would definitely recommend Adagio to others! We loved how organized everything was and that really too a lot of stress off of us during the planning process and the big day. I loved that we could do a lot of the planning and song choosing online as well. DJ Mel was AMAZING! I got so many compliments from friends, family, and colleagues about how cool/great/professional she was! There was even a point during the wedding where Mel helped figure out an issue with the table settings which was totally not her job at all but I so appreciated her willingness to find a solution! Just awesome!"

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Adagio DJs was very easy to work with from the start. Very receptive by phone call and email to questions. The online planner made it so easy to request songs, and understand the elements required at the reception.
    Kelsey was our DJ, and she was EXCELLENT! She was so flexible-- willing to continue to refine song requests the week of the wedding when we heard a good song on the radio, working with our slightly behind day of schedule, and reading the crowd and our guests. Our dance floor was always full. I would recommend her highly!

Kt · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mel was the greatest! Fabulous party, well orchestrated to the final encore. Best experience ever.

Denise · Married on 04/28/2018

Adagio entertainment were wonderful. They were punctual and worked effectively and efficiently to make sure that the flow worked well from the ceremony to the reception. The music and quality of equipment was top notch. Our DJ was very good and did a great job playing music to cater for a large age range. Adagio made it possible for my husband and I really enjoy our day! "Thank you to Joel!!! Joel was fantastic"

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

Krista and Jay were a dream to work with. Jay helped us get all of the administrative-type things done, then Krista provided the perfect soundtrack for our big day. She was great at keeping the reception moving along and made great decisions about what music to play from the time our guests arrived through the last song, all while minding our personal tastes.

Emily · Married on 11/25/2017

Adagio Djay was well worth the money! We appreciate them be so willing to work with us when we wanted to request a specific djay so close to our wedding day. They were very responsive to emails and phone calls, and our DJ Troy was fantastic! He made the whole night go smoothly, would keep me and my husband in the loop when things needed to get moving and kept a great flow of interaction with the guests. We were absolutely shocked when he announced the dance floor was open so early and I started to panic thinking no one would go up and dance.. To our surprise most of the 200 guests went up immediately and started dancing! I would recommend Adagio to anyone, and of course I would highly reccomend Troy, he was a professional, guests would come up to us throughout the night to give him complements and he made sure that my husband and I had the perfect wedding reception!

Bill · Married on 11/11/2017

Dan from Adagio recently was the entertainment at our wedding and Man did he knock it out of the park! I told him at one point in time I was walking up to request a song and as I was walking up he played it without even knowing I was going to request it. If that’s not being on the same page as your client I don’t know what is, thanks again Dan for packing the dance floor!”

Patty · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Mary was outstanding!!! She was wonderful to work with in the week leading up to our ceremony, and she had great ideas for how to transition music during the ceremony, during dinner, and even during our first dances to keep the length reasonable. She was a total rockstar at our wedding! Her choice of how to order the playlist during the dance portion of the reception and when to switch from oldies to pop was exceptional. We got so many compliments on how great the music was and what an amazing job our DJ did. I literally remember thinking - she just played four awesome songs in a row...it's going to be hard to come up with another one to follow- and she did for like the next 15+ songs!! There was not a single song that cleared the dance floor all night! She was also super flexible when accommodating our requests in the moment. At one point I told her not to do the dollar dance, but then we changed our mind 20 min later and she cut right to it after the next song was played. She had great energy and the perfect amount of interaction with the crowd. She also did a wonderful job of keeping us on schedule and making the people who had to give speeches feel comfortable taking the mic. She was truly an artist and a professional, and we could not be more thrilled with having had her as our DJ.

Pat Henning · Married on 10/14/2017

Experienced and enthusiastic, Jay is amazing to work with. He had us dancing all night! Really. From the elegant first dance to "Shout" at the end and everything in between, he kept the 20 and 30 somethings on the floor, and older ones returning for more. So many people told us, "This was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding."

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

I've never danced so much in my life! I can't imagine having more fun. So many of our friends and family have said it was the most fun they've had at a wedding. Thank you so so much!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very pleased with the service from Adagio! They were always prompt in their communications, helpful with any concerns and very easy to work with for the wedding day. Our DJ did a great job throughout the entire night keeping the energy up and playing a wide range of music! We were very pleased with Adagio!

Paige · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Dan was amazing! He was super friendly and laid back, which was perfect for our style and our venue. He played the main event songs as requested (first dance, father-daughter dance, etc.) and then played what kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG. It was a blast! I don't think my husband or I left the dance floor for all but two or three songs. We will absolutely recommend Adagio to others, especially any family or friends that are planning a wedding. Awesome job!!!

Elise · Married on 10/07/2017

We were very impressed with the David! I am typically a controlling person, but for the wedding I just went with the flow of everything and the DJ's did an amazing job of keeping everything in order in a subtle way. Music was great, and the dance floor was entirely full the entire night!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved working with Sean. He went out of his way to make sure the day went smoothly, despite weather that was not ideal. He was professional and very attentive to detail. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, and Adagio, to anyone in need of DJ services!

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Our DJ was so awesome! It was worth every penny!

Jeremy · Married on 09/23/2017

Anna was our Djay and she was fantastic. She kept the party going all night long and was a pleasure to work with!