Adagio Djay Entertainment Reviews

567 Reviews for Adagio Djay Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sarah David · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Amazing DJ

Our DJ was amazing and such a perfect addition to our day! We will recomend Adagio to anyone else planning theri wedding or event! They really know what their doing, which was extreamly helpful in our planning process!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Traci Buchtel · Married on 08/24/2019

Adagio DJay Entertainment

Adagio is a class act! Our DJ, Merlin, was awesome and really took time to get to know us and what we wanted. There is an online planner and we had a quick phone meeting the week of the wedding. Our dance floor was packed from start to finish! I highly recommend Adagio and Merlin. They were so easy to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Ben M · Married on 08/17/2019

Adagio is the one!

Adagio provided us amazing service! Mathew has it all: professionalism, discretion, fun, and composure under pressure.

Pre-wedding, Matthew was easy to get a hold of and receptive to our visions about the wedding. A pleasure to talk with.

For the wedding, Mathew started with the music and mics for our outdoor ceremony. The setup was great, the sound quality and equipment were excellent. At one moment during the ceremony, the officiant stepped away from his podium, Mathew noticed that his notes were going to blow away with the wind, and Mathew quickly and discretely hurried over and caught the papers before they blew away – what awareness!

For the reception, he took care of all the toast's logistics, he flawlessly navigated a complicated first-dance schedule, and then he kept the dance floor full all night – even with a lot of music-savvy guests. We had so much fun that we invited him out to the afterparty.

Thanks Mathew for making our wedding so smooth, easy, and fun. I never worried for a second about how it would go.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Amber Scherf · Married on 08/03/2019

Could not have been better!!!

Adagio was recommended to me by my sister who used them for her wedding back in 2015. I could not be happier that I chose to hire them as well for my own wedding reception! From planning my event with Anna to having Connor as our DJ I had an excellent experience and have nothing but positive things to say about the whole process. Connor completely understood the vibe we were trying to create for our event and executed it perfectly. We even received multiple compliments from guests on how good the music was!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 07/27/2019

Professional and fun!

We had Anna as our DJ last night, and she kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. The whole company made me feel super confident just allowing them to take care of everything, and it all went off beautifully. So glad I chose Adagio.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Barry · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Experience!

We had our dream wedding, thanks in no small part to Adagio! Adagio's website and planning pages are well-organized, and the song selection was impressively extensive. Our DJ, Calvin, was the consummate professional: he was great with communication, customization of the experience, and flexibility on the day of the wedding. We had a packed dance floor all evening, and an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Adam Schmidt · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic DJ

We worked with Ryan Diaz as our DJ and he was fantastic. We had some one off items (such as grand entrance introductions) that he pulled off excellently. He played great music throughout and kept the dance floor full. I would recommend him to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Brad

Brad & Lori Kautzer · Married on 12/21/2018

Fantastic & Easy

Adajio made it easy and fun to have a great reception in coordination with our hotel venue. The entire event was flawless and the DJ went a long way in making our event truly special. From the easy planning where we initially struggled with song selection but were guided thru the process, to the event itself which was perfect, our DJ made the event memorable. I distinctly remember saying with some hesitation prior to the ceremony that I was concerned about whether our music selection was appropriate, he simply said, "I've got it". 4 hours later, we wondered where the time went and could not believe that the dance floor was never empty. Somehow the mood and perfect music were there for our group to enjoy. It could not have gone better. Thanks for a great evening to remember. Brad & Lori K.

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/27/2018

Adagio DJ- Joel

Adagio DJ was an exclusive vendor from our venue, we received a slight discount because of this. From research, it was still a little spendy but overall communication was great with them. I loved being able to select a lot of our songs via their online portal. Our DJ was selected for us, Joel was great. He did everything we asked and kept the dance floor full the whole night. We could not have been happier with how things turned out.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Macy Powell · Married on 10/27/2018

DJ Anna was fantastic!

Our DJ Anna was the best! She was up-beat, energetic, and so friendly. She was spot on with our request of an "early 2000s" playlist that all 90's kids dream of. Everyone was on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Karly · Married on 09/21/2018

Our dj Anna was excellent! We couldn't have had a better connection with her. She was hand-picked for us based on our profile and music choices. We clicked right away! She was very professional and went above and beyond for us. There was no wait when emailing her, she was very punctual. What a great day!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Chris · Married on 09/08/2018

Great experience

Adagio was the only DJ option we had through our venue and we were a bit concerned by the high cost through their company. However, you definitely get what you pay for with this company. Mathew was so great to work with. The music he chose was absolutely perfect and was exactly what we were looking for. In addition to the music, he was incredibly helpful with coordinating the timing of our reception (speeches, additional photos, etc). He was very flexible when we had to make a few last minute changes. The entire process, he had a positive attitude and was always looking to make sure we were happy! We've had many of our guests comment on how awesome the music was at our wedding. This company was very much worth the investment.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Angela Docksey · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Wedding DJ!!!

DJ Connor was amazing. One of the most appreciated things of the night was that he maintained and kept track of the time and schedule and came and talked to me when it was time to move on to the next thing. He was fun, he really knew what he was doing and seemed to be enjoying himself as well. After the wedding, I received many compliments on our DJ and well he did and how the music selection was wonderful because there was something for everyone to dance to. We were extremely happy with Connor and will definitely recommend Adagio!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Emma · Married on 09/08/2018

Hannah was AMAZING!

Hannah was absolutely wonderful! She made sure everything ran smoothly and according to our timeline, actively seeking out key people when important events like first dances were about to happen. She was kind, professional, and engaging. She even busted some moves on the dance floor which was FANTASTIC! Thanks, Hannah, for being our wedding DJ. You were incredible.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kali

Kali · Married on 08/25/2018

Anna was amazing.

Would absolutely recommend Adagio!! They were fantastic to work with. They were quick to respond and their online platform is organized and was so helpful in making the day go smoothly. ANNA was our DJ, and SHE IS AMAZING. Music was so important to us for the big day. She made sure she played what was important to us when we wanted it but also was so good at sensing the vibe of the room and playing the perfect music for it. I freaking loved her. She's so talented!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Joel was a wonderful DJ for our wedding! All of the music played was a HIT! We had guests include songs they'd like to hear throughout the event and Joel did an excellent job of getting a majority of the requests in! The dance floor was full the ENTIRE night, we had to move the head table back to accommodate for more dancers! We have gotten so many compliments on how great Joel was as our DJ and that he played great music, making our wedding truly memorable. He did a great job with professionalism, able to get songs that were not on their music database, was friendly and easy to communicate with. Jay was also wonderful to work with, responsive to all my questions and gave detailed emails after signing the contract. We also got a deal on our invitations through Adagio after booking as a Furber Farm couple! Would not trade our DJ experience for anything else! Thank you so much Adagio!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Libby · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Dan from The Adagio Djay Experience was an absolute pleasure to have with us throughout the evening of our wedding! Amplification was set up for the live string music during the ceremony. Microphones were handled perfectly for the ceremony, speeches, and announcements. The grand entrance went so smoothly! Family and friends all had a great time dancing, he managed the crowd very well and included all the right songs to get the older folks out on the dance floor. Even my 90-year-old grandma was out there shaking it! Thank you DJ Dan and thank you Adagio Djay Experience!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Ann · Married on 07/07/2018

Faith was our dj for our wedding at mayowood stone barn last weekend. She was absolutely incredible. She was so calm yet fun and professional at the same time. I loved that she checked in with me all night as things happened. I could not imagine having any other dj! She made our reception a hit and will definitely be recommending her to any friends getting married down the road!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Laura · Married on 06/01/2018

"I would definitely recommend Adagio to others! We loved how organized everything was and that really too a lot of stress off of us during the planning process and the big day. I loved that we could do a lot of the planning and song choosing online as well. DJ Mel was AMAZING! I got so many compliments from friends, family, and colleagues about how cool/great/professional she was! There was even a point during the wedding where Mel helped figure out an issue with the table settings which was totally not her job at all but I so appreciated her willingness to find a solution! Just awesome!"

Sent on 07/31/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Adagio DJs was very easy to work with from the start. Very receptive by phone call and email to questions. The online planner made it so easy to request songs, and understand the elements required at the reception.
    Kelsey was our DJ, and she was EXCELLENT! She was so flexible-- willing to continue to refine song requests the week of the wedding when we heard a good song on the radio, working with our slightly behind day of schedule, and reading the crowd and our guests. Our dance floor was always full. I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kt · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mel was the greatest! Fabulous party, well orchestrated to the final encore. Best experience ever.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Denise · Married on 04/28/2018

Adagio entertainment were wonderful. They were punctual and worked effectively and efficiently to make sure that the flow worked well from the ceremony to the reception. The music and quality of equipment was top notch. Our DJ was very good and did a great job playing music to cater for a large age range. Adagio made it possible for my husband and I really enjoy our day! "Thank you to Joel!!! Joel was fantastic"

Sent on 08/29/2018

Taylor · Married on 01/27/2018

Krista and Jay were a dream to work with. Jay helped us get all of the administrative-type things done, then Krista provided the perfect soundtrack for our big day. She was great at keeping the reception moving along and made great decisions about what music to play from the time our guests arrived through the last song, all while minding our personal tastes.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Emily · Married on 11/25/2017

Adagio Djay was well worth the money! We appreciate them be so willing to work with us when we wanted to request a specific djay so close to our wedding day. They were very responsive to emails and phone calls, and our DJ Troy was fantastic! He made the whole night go smoothly, would keep me and my husband in the loop when things needed to get moving and kept a great flow of interaction with the guests. We were absolutely shocked when he announced the dance floor was open so early and I started to panic thinking no one would go up and dance.. To our surprise most of the 200 guests went up immediately and started dancing! I would recommend Adagio to anyone, and of course I would highly reccomend Troy, he was a professional, guests would come up to us throughout the night to give him complements and he made sure that my husband and I had the perfect wedding reception!

Sent on 01/30/2018