Action Photo Booths Reviews

Action Photo Booths 4
Action Photo Booths 5
Action Photo Booths 6

Beverly Simek · Married on 08/26/2019

They were great to work with.

they were very easy and good to work with. They kept in touch and responded to my emails quickly,. We also enjoyed the photos at the wedding everyone thought it was a great idea and my daughter loves the book she got with all the photos.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Meghna Shah · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing photos!

Action Photo Booths provides us with the most personalized and perfect photo booth experience for our wedding!! Lisa made the process of selecting what we wanted and customizing our prints and backdrops so easy! We will definitely recommend them to friends and family in the Albany area!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2019

Guests loved it!

I was super busy with everything all night and they were a priority for me! They found me at the end and thanked me, they were awesome. My guests loved the photo booth and I love looking through all the fun pictures.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Dawn Mccabe · Married on 10/06/2018

Profesional, Accommodating, A Pleasure to work with!

I was planning my boyfriend's 50th birthday party in NY... From Florida! Lisa was such a pleasure to work with, from my first email inquiry, through the preparations and the party follow up. The two ladies who ran the both at the party were professionally dressed, were willing to help with last minute party set up and were very patient with our guests ranging from infants and children to adults including seniors.
    We have a beautiful book with all our fun memories, and all our guests are able to go home with multiple photos commemorating our special occasion.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mike · Married on 07/07/2018

I would highly recommend Lisa and her team at Action Photo Booth. We used the team for our daughters Sweet 16 party and I was beyond happy with how everything turned out. Lisa was responsive and flexible as we were deciding the setup for the booth. I also though her pricing was very reasonable.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2018

Lisa was completely professional yet warm and accommodating. We contacted her last minute after a cancelation of our initial photo booth booking. It was THE BEST addition to our party, loved by all and especially by me who received a beautiful photo album that was comprised of all of the pictures taken at the party! We would highly recommend Lisa and Action Photo Booth to anyone who is interested in adding a fun twist to their venue! Will be hiring her again for my sister-in-law's 50th in June!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Action Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you Stephanie, We appreciate you taking the time for us and we are very happy that we were able to provide for you a great addition to your party!

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

It was a pleasure to work with action photo booths. Very attentive and the guests had a blast, have already recommended them to many friends and family.

Sent on 07/05/2018

LizaBeth · Married on 06/09/2018

Action Photo was a huge hit at my mother's 75th birthday party! We had all ages present, 2 to 82, and EVERYONE joined in on the fun. Everyone loved that they got to take home the beautiful keepsake photos. Lisa was patient, thorough and fun. Everyone received as many photos as they were in. My mom loved the photo album full of all the pictures that will remind her of a great day. Thank-you so much Action Photo, for making Grandma's birthday party complete!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Carol Ann · Married on 06/01/2018

The students enjoyed the photo booth and it was quick printing. It was nice that the students had something to take home with them.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Jaquay · Married on 05/11/2018

You guys were awesome! My guest had so much fun! Thank you

Sent on 05/21/2018

Adrian · Married on 05/11/2018

Super friendly, reasonably priced and low maintenance! We will definitely use Action Booth again when we need them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Elaine · Married on 05/04/2018

We decided 4 weeks before my daughters wedding to get a photo booth Lisa responded right away the price was so reasonable the service was excellent she worked with us to make sure everything met all our needs they were prompt the pictures were great our guests at the wedding had so much fun getting picture after picture taken I would so recommend them for any event you need a photo booth for and I cannot thank them enough for the amazing service they provided to us

Sent on 05/14/2018

Mary · event on 03/30/2018

Was a great addition to birthday party. Everyone enjoyed doing the photos. Attendants were great. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Murray · Married on 03/18/2018

Lisa and Amy of action photo booths were wonderful throughout the process! They were very friendly and helpful in making the arrangements and everyone had the greatest time at the photo booth during my wedding!
    I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/21/2018

TRACIE · Married on 03/17/2018

We used Action Photo Booth for my mother's surprise 70th birthday party. Right away I was impressed with the choices we had available for this service. Lisa was very responsive to my inquiry and was very helpful in helping me decide which services to choose and in deciding the timing of the service during our event. The staff that she sent to the party were very fun and professional and that encouraged our guests to participate. The service also included a book with copies of all of the photos for my mom to enjoy for years to come! This was an affordable service that really was the hit of the party. I would recommend Action Photo Booth to anyone who is planning a special event.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Action Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much Tracie, you were awesome to work with!

jeanette · Married on 03/10/2018

You ladies provided an amazing adventure for our members. It was light-hearted fun that brought all ages of people to participate! Thanks for making our evening that much better!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Kim · Married on 03/03/2018

A Sweet 16 Success!! Action Photo Booth was a HUGE HIT! We arrived late due to unforseen circumstances and they accommodated to the schedule! Very professional nothing but FUN!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2017

Very professional and accomodating. I will book again, thank you.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/04/2017

Booked these guys somewhat last minute and they luckily had the date open. Showed up early, had everything set up in time for the event and the ladies were very nice!

Sent on 11/13/2017

brandye · Married on 10/21/2017

We had a great time. The set up was beautiful and the props were amazing!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/25/2017

Loved this service! We have used several others for a special event and this one was by far the best and most affordable to boot! Definitely recommend above the others in the area!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Action Photo Booths's reply:

Thank so much Elizabeth for choosing Action Photo Booths.. it was our pleasure to be a part of your event!
    From the APB staff-Lisa, Amy, Kristen and Karli

lisa · Married on 07/25/2017

I would recommend to use them.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Jessica · event on 07/12/2017

We used action photo booths for my daughters sweet 16. They did a fantastic job and full filled all my request.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone had an excellent time. Photo booth personal was courteous accommodating and everyone loved them. Owners were so helpful and replied to me immediately every time I contacted them. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Lynn · event on 06/25/2017

Everyone had a great time using the photo booth at my sons graduation party! Loved the photos we were able to keep. Just wish I scheduled for the entire party!

Sent on 09/05/2017