Action Limousine Reviews

Action Limousine 3
Action Limousine 4
Action Limousine 5

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2012

Action Limo gave us wonderful service on the day of my wedding. From the time we first met with John to reserve the cars he was very professional and plesant. His cars were all clean and looked brand new.
    On my wedding day my outdoor ceremony was washed out by a bad thunderstorm. We had to make last minute changes while I was in the car and he made them with no problem. He even waited around past his contract time to make sure I got a few pictures with the Limo after my ceremony.
    I would definitely refer this limo service to other brides.

Sent on 08/20/2012

brandon · Married on 07/27/2012

We were so lucky to have used Action Limousine for our wedding. The party bus was top quality, only surpassed by the outstanding service and attention to detail of the driver. We have and will continue to highly recommend Action Limousine. Thank you so much for helping making our day so special.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2012

Joe arrived early with our party bus, got us to the church on time, and was extremely helpful with getting us on and off the bus safely. He even made sure my dress was fluffed and ready for me to walk down the aisle. The party bus was clean, comfortable, and well-stocked with water and sparkling wine. The air conditioning and sound system both worked impeccably, as well. The bridal party had SO MUCH FUN on the bus while traveling between the ceremony, picture location, and the reception.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Katneriene · Married on 07/13/2012

I forget the name of our driver, but he was absolutely amazing! He was ontime and found all out destinations, which could of been confusing. Somehow he was able to keep me., the bride, calm... Our church was not very organized but he knew what to do and coordinated everything even down to spreading out my train and carrying my train at times! I would de recommend action limos and have to fellow brides!

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2012

I can't remember our driver's name, but he was fantastic!! He was early picking everyone up, and the car was immaculate and cool on that hot Saturday afternoon. When we got to the church he sort of acted as out event planner, coordinating with the deacon on when to come in, and also helping out the ushers on how to lay out the isle runner. He even cut it for us! At the church he fixed my train, and helped to calm my nerves. He was extremely professional and helpful throughout the afternoon. Members of the bridal party even commented on how great he was! Thanks for helping to make our day run smoothly and stress free!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2012

We booked the Tiffany bus for my husband & I to use along with our bridal party. The bus showed up early & to our surprise, it was the brand new bus he just bought (only had 4,000 miles on it). The Tiffany bus was in for service & they upgraded us w/o our knowledge. What a great surprise this was!! The limo bus was impeccably clean. The driver knew where to go & how to avoid traffic. He was extremely helpful with me & my dress too. He also was very helpful with the photographs that were being taken - he helped with the staging of the pictures. I highly recommend Action Limo. Suzanne & Frank 6/23/12

Sent on 07/25/2012

They were great. .......................................

L · Married on 06/16/2012

Action limo was outstanding! Great prices, easy communication, and outstanding service! Our driver arrived early. He was very friendly and calmed some nerves. Right before I walked down the aisle, he was fixing my train for me. The limo(I believed it was a stretch navigator) was clean, spacious, and very up-to-date. We were very pleased with our decision to use Action Limo!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Taryn · Married on 06/15/2012

Highly recommend Action limo! Clean, beautiful and roomy limo bus! Very reasonable and well taken care of! John the owner is awesome to work with and I love the musical touch as the limo arrives! Made me smile!! :) Thank you so much for your excellent service!!
    Taryn & Dave Valguarnera :)

Sent on 07/12/2012

Amy · Married on 05/26/2012

Action Limousine was one of the best choices that my husband I made for our wedding. We really struggled to find a limousine service that we liked. It was one of the hardest parts of our wedding actually. We meet Action Limousine at a bridal show and immediately fell in love with their cars. They were so well taken care of and it was a bonus they kept them garaged. Many of the limo vendors we spoke too didn't have a garage.

It was my dream as a little girl to have a rolls royce as my transportation to and from the wedding. And hands down Action Limousine had the BEST kept and maintained Rolls Royce out there. The problem I ran into was that I read many of the reviews on wedding wire and was hesitant to work with them based on what I had heard about the owner. However, after weeks of endless searching, no company compared to Action Limousines quality. So at the next bridal expo we attended we found Aciton Limousine and spoke with the owner directly.

He was well spoken, confident in his product and proud of his company. He was a typical business man. And that can be off putting to some, but after talking with him for about a half hour or so, my husband and I felt very comfortable selecting him to take care of our Wedding Day preparations. He knew the area very well, he had worked with our reception hall before and he was honest and clear about his pricing.

We paid in full two weeks prior to our event and knew we had nothing to worry about. And we were right. The day of the wedding the Limousines were not only on time, they were early!! They had great music blarring for our special day and the limousine's were SPOTLESS.

The owner was the driver of the Rolls Royce and he was great fun!! He made me feel comfortable and kept me relaxed on the drive over to the church. Once at the Church, he helped me from the car, gave me a mint and a bottle of water as I waited for the ceremony to begin. It was also a scorching day and he pulled out a mini fan to keep me cool!!! I couldn't have been happier to have him there with me.

As the doors were shut for my Grand Entrance he helped fluff out my dress before going down the Aisle!!

We couldn't have been happier with our choice!! Don't let reviews turn you away from making the right choice for you. I'm glad we did some digging on our own and settle on selecting Action Limousine as our transportation vendor.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

Not enough good things to say about Action Limo! Their cars are in pristine condition and are kept protected inside a garage. We rented the Austin Princess, two stretch limos and a van for our wedding day. John and his team were all amazing! They arrived early - which I loved - and stayed on schedule the entire day. They went above and beyond, even fluffing my dress and holding open the church doors for my big entrance. I highly highly recommend Action Limo!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Maggie · Married on 04/22/2012

They made us feel right at home. John and Mike are great guys. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Ann Marie

Ann Marie · Married on 03/10/2012

"This limo company saved my Daughter's wedding day. My daughter got married this Saturday and we had arranged for an Excalibur for her and her new husband. At 4:30pm the day before the wedding, the other limo company (which will go unnamed) called us to let us know the Excalibur was in an accident and was totaled. They had no other car for our daughter and future son in law and we were floored. I called Action Limo and told them our story. They were fully booked but the lovely gentleman who answered the phone had a friend who was also in the limo business. He took the time to retrieve the number and advised that I mention his referral. Not only did his friend have a vehicle for us, but it was an Excalibur! It would've been quite easy for him to just say he couldn't help us and hang up, but he took the time to help us in our time of need. That kind of caring speaks volumes to the quality of this company. Thank you."

Sent on 03/14/2012

Action Limo was great! Our limo was beautiful, they got us where we needed to be on time, and were very professional. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Jesse & Brittany · Married on 11/18/2011

Right from the beginning, John demonstrated a unique and outstanding level of professionalism. After looking through his entire line of cars, my wife and I were sold on the fact of how well he maintained his cars, the fact that his cars were all garage kept and prior testimonials. All drivers for the day were on time, well dressed and took care of any needs along the way. There was even music playing outside of Austin Princess as we did our champagne toast! We would highly recommend Action Limosine to anyone looking for the perfect solution for their wedding transportation.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Andrea · Married on 10/02/2011

We worked with John from Action Limousine for our wedding. We booked the 1960 Austin Princess and the Navigator Limo. We checked out several other limo companies and Action Limos by far had the cleanest limos. He stores them all inside and they look immaculate! John was very professional, he arrived half an hour early to pick me up (as he promised) and patiently waited until I was ready to head to the church. He was so professional and on time we even started our wedding 5 minutes early! He provided us with a red carpet and our champagne toast outside of our church as well. I loved the experience of working with John and would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

We used Action for my wedding and our driver Mike went above and beyond. From a rolled out carpet and champagne toast ready for us when we left the church, to wiping my bridesmaid's muddy heels off after we took pictures outside, even taking the initiative to put the boutonnieres on our groomsmen. He was amazing, and added so much to our already special day. I'll always be grateful for it!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Patricia · Married on 09/24/2011

Action Limos was in one word...AMAZING! When we orginally started planning we didn't want to go over 1500. We went from limo place to limo place all by appt....which was difficult because we lived in MD so many places couldnt see us or spend too much time with us. We found Action Limos because my Father in Law owns a house near by. So with nothing to lose we called them around 7pm and actually got a human being. John was so great he met with us at 9pm! He never rushed us, he took his time to show us the different vehicles, and treated us like we were old friends. Needless to say by the end (we were there till 11pm)I was so comfortable and very impressed by him and the vehicles (which are actually always kept in a huge garage, not out in a parking lot!) that we booked that night! In those two hours I felt they were totally worth the cost!!!!..Fast Forward to the wedding day, they showed up early to pick up the groom! I was so relieved because that's theone thing i was terribly worried about..being late. We rented out the classic Rolls Royce and a 30 person party bus. When they arrived to pick me up the drivers where phenomenal! They were so helpful and kind and just wonderful to work with. They rolled out the red carpet for us and even toasted to us! The drivers aren't rookies either, they had been driving those vechicles for over 10 years if not more!!! Give them a shot THEY ARE TOTALLY WORTH THE COST and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Dina · Married on 09/18/2011

Action Limo was amazing and went over and beyond what we expected from a limo company. Not only are the cars the most beautiful you can ever imagine, but the service that John and his associate provided was outstanding and made me feel like a Queen! When we left the Church the men greeted my husband and I with Champagne and a red carpet. All our Guests were shocked how gorgeous the cars were and how professional, courteous and awesome the guys from Action Limo were. I would recommend them to any Bride and Groom (or for any special occasion) who wants exceptional service, expert care and a breathtaking fleet of limos that are one of kind! Thank you Action Limo, Love Dina and Johann, Married 09.18.2011

Sent on 10/02/2011

johann · Married on 09/18/2011

awesome limos for our wedding, we were really happy with this company, this company is a must for amazing limo service for your wedding! the best!

Sent on 04/01/2012

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2011

Action Limo did a great job for our wedding. Our driver was Joe, he was amazing, and oh so sweet. He truly knows how to treat a bride. Thank you Joe. Harry drove for my parents, he was fantastic to them, being that they are older and with some disabilities he helped them up the stairs to their home. Thank you Harry for taking such great care of my parents. The only thing I missed was having champange in my limo. Someone forgot it..But it truly didn't change the professionalism, value, and the quality of service we received from John and his Action Limo company. I would recommend Action to any person that needs those services.. Thanks again John, Joe, Harry and the staff at Action Limo.

Sent on 10/18/2011

patricia · Married on 08/05/2011

my daughters wedding was 8/5-westfield and reception at bridgewater manor. our drivers were terrific,both attentative and professional in all aspects. they were Lou and Bradley. it was a great experience and if I ever need your service again,i wouldn"t hesitate for 1 minute. Thank-you again for everything.

Sent on 08/19/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/22/2011

John at Action Limousine is the best!! He has the nicest limos in NJ. My husband and I looked everywhere for a vintage car for our wedding day but every place we went to their vintage cars were out dated and rusty!! But Action Limousine was the only place that took care of their limos! John keeps all of his limo’s inside and updates them as much as possible. On our wedding day John and his driver were professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Action Limousine to any bride who wants a beautiful limo and great service on her wedding day!!

Sent on 11/07/2011
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2011

Everything was wonderful. They got there on time, no worries. We got a free upgrade on one of the limos when they saw the size of my (now husband). He and his groomsmen are all above 6foot. The cars were immaculate and the drivers were super friendly.

Sent on 05/15/2011
  • F

Paula · Married on 05/01/2011

I got the pricess Rolls Royce and the limo, both cars were at my house early and very clean! i looked around and could not find any other Ro5lls Royce is such a mint condition! Cars are well taken care of and the service was GREAT!!!

Sent on 05/28/2011