227 Reviews for Action Limousine Inc

One-Way Trip (2)
Shuttle (1)
SUV (1)
227 Action Limousine Inc Reviews

My wedding was yesterday and Bradley was our driver. Bradley was amazing!!! He was very polite, helpful and professional! He had tissues and mints at the ready. He was even in the church helping to fluff my dress and making sure I was looking my best. Thank you and Bradley and Action Limo for a great wedding day!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My driver was very nice and professional

Profile Picture Marie, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

John with Action Limo was an incredible help for our wedding. His limo and Rolls were both clean, comfortable, and affordable for shuttling me, my wife, and bridal party to the church and reception. We all had an enjoyable ride. Having the comfort and additional photos with the Rolls Royce is an additional nice touch.

Aside from this, he and his team provided such excellent customer service that very few can compete with. He has many years of experience in the business, and with that comes the knowledge of just about every venue/town/road in New Jersey. Throughout our wedding planning process, he was able to provide advice on coordination of our vendors, logistics, locations for photos, etc. He was a great asset to have when we needed someone to talk to.

Lastly, and most importantly, we were unfortunate enough to have the heavens unleash a tsunami immediately after our church service. John and his limo driver escorted every one of our bridal party members to the limo in the downpouring rain. They were soaked, but all of our guests were dry. It was such a nice gesture that we truly are thankful for.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/27/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My wedding isn't until next July, but I wanted to write a review today. I visited about 5 different limo companies, and John from Action Limo was the only one who greeted me by name and remembered the details about my wedding for the first time meeting him. Every other place didn't even know who I was even though I booked an appointment and spoke to them on the phone. To be honest, I was a little hesitant because there were mixed reviews. Whenever I go on wedding wire, I always pick the lowest ratings and want to read those first. The negative reviews that were said about Action Limo, John specifically, can't be true. John spent a full hour with me talking about my wedding and just 'shooting the breeze'. He is extremely passionate about what he does for a living and it shows when you meet with him. He is a straight shooter and maybe that's what rubbed some clients the wrong way? However I appreciated it. He didn't try to oversell anything. He was very honest about everything, but like I said, very passionate and cares about what he does. He is the only limo company that I felt like I can completely trust in him and not have to worry the day of the wedding. On a side note, he is a little more expensive than the other companies I looked at by about 400 bucks (this is also b/c he has to travel a good hour and a half to one of my locations), but it'll be worth every penny and if you experienced what I did at the other 4 places, you would understand why I have no problem paying a little more for him. You get what you pay. I'm so happy I found him.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Classic Car, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

I couldn’t recommend these guys enough!! They were incredible! We had a slight issue with the car I had originally chosen on the day - the vintage Bentley was having some issues, however without me even having to do anything, they sent an even more expensive (and exclusive) Excalibur, which was absolutely stunning. Our driver Alex was one of the nicest, most polite and welcoming guy and he really added to our special day! If you’re wanting a car company for any event, especially with a vintage flair, go with these guys. You won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Jess, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

Action limo was amazing! Bradley was our driver and he went above and beyond the day of our wedding! He was so polite and professional! I would definitely use Action limo again!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I could have not picked a better limo company! They were extremely early to my house on my wedding day and helped everyone move their luggage into our party bus. They even helped me fix my veil before walking down the aisle (I had a cathedral veil), and open the doors to the church for my grand entrance. I couldn’t recommend a company more (I’ve been in many weddings and they were by far the most professional and easy to work with and went the extra mile).

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

John made our special day even more special. He was very accommodating and made us feel like royalty. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

From the first phone call to final drop off Action Limo was incredible. The party bus was early, which means on time, and was immaculate. We had a change of address for a pickup later in the week and no problems. Any issue whether it was as little as a napkin or ice to wardrobe malfunctions and church procedures they were on top of it all. It was like having a wedding coordinator there with us all day what to do and how to do it. I can honestly say with confidence that they are the best limo company around. Our driver Joe was great, I can’t say enough about how professional and attentive to every detail he was. At the church he was telling people about car keys in their pockets, helping get organized and helping set up pictures. He really was excellent. There is only one call to make for a limo on your wedding day and it’s to Action.

Profile Picture Carl, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Richie was courteous, professional and accommodating. We had a great time and would have no hesitation recommending Action Limo to anyone in the future. Great job!

Profile Picture Chris, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

John you were fantastic!!!! We are so happy we chose Action Limo for our special day! You went above and beyond a typical limo service could ever do! From calming the bride, father of the bride, and groom, to having all the right necessities to make our wedding day extra special! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Action limo was amazing . Such a great family feel right from my first intro in the office. Doug was our driver and he was amazing. I highly recommend

Profile Picture Joanne, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The team at Action was a pleasure to work with! . Lou drove us in the Bentley and Carmen drove our wedding party in the Chrysler limo and was equally awesome. They were both so friendly and nice! The two of them even fluffed my dress and veil out as I walked down the aisle. It really shows when people enjoy what they do and this company from the owner to the drivers LOVE what they do! Thanks for making our day a memorable one!

Profile Picture jana, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations, Classic Car

We had our wedding this past December at the Tides Estate and used Action Limo for transportation to/from the church services. We booked the Bentley which was beautiful and made for some great wedding photos during our First look services. Our driver Lou was very personable and all around did a great job! John at Action limo was very reliable, trustworthy and also gave us a good price in comparison to the other limo services that I called. I would definitely recommend Action Limo for your next event!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Round Trip

After calling a few different places, I was referred to action limo , and they were fantastic. Their driver doug was on time, party bus was great, and the driver was a great guy. I would highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs and I will be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture June, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Literally one of my best vendors for my whole wedding!!!! Made the day so so special!!! Now Two of my best friends are using them for their weddings!!!! Couldn’t have been better!

Profile Picture Rosalia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Absolutely a wonderful experience for our wedding 11/17/17. Bradley was courteous and very attentive. He did not miss a beat!! Bus was comfortable and clean! Awesome job action limo!!

Profile Picture Paula, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

John was professional, reliable, helpful, and simply the best ! After the ceremony, he laid out a red carpet for my husband and I and popped a bottle of champange and made a toast, which was so sweet and made us feel so special ! I highly reccommend Action Limousine for your next event !!!

Profile Picture Rita, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Action Limousine was great to work with! We only used them to take a limo to our reception hall and for transportation to and from the hotel for our guests but they were wonderful. Our drivers were so nice and the vehicles used were very clean. This was one area of the wedding that we didn't have to stress about!

Profile Picture Jill, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Absolutely amazing! Very accommodating! The party bus and rolls Royce were beautiful and well kept! Drivers took great care of us! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Action Limo for my wedding in October 2017 and they were outstanding!!! John was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, he was very responsive and helpful with questions, and even provided some great recommendations on where to take pictures close to our venue. We booked the 24 person party bus and couldn't have been happier! It was clean, spacious, and a very comfortable size for our group of 23. They provided champagne and water and allowed us to bring any additional alcohol/drinks/snacks we wanted. Billy was our driver and he was absolutely amazing, he was so much more than just a driver. Billy made sure we got everywhere on time, helped all the boys put on their boutonnières, carried the train of my dress, double checked that we didn't forget the rings, assisted with pictures, helped with the lineup and entrance of parents/bridesmaids at the church, and worked crowd control after the church ceremony. He went so above and beyond to make our day flawless, we cannot thank him enough for all that he did. Our photographer turned to me at one point and said "I've done a lot of weddings and I can honestly say I've never seen a limo driver as attentive and amazing as Billy". Service, professionalism, value, responsiveness, and flexibility all get 100% in my book! Thank you Action Limo (and Billy and John) for all that you did to make our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I cannot say enough amazing things about Action limousine! From the minute that I met the drivers at a bridal show, I knew this was the company I wanted to book. The driver that I spoke to at the show had so many amazing things to say about the company. As soon as I told the driver the locations of everything for the wedding he knew where everything was. My fiancé and I went to see the different vehicles that Action had to offer and we met with John, The owner. From the moment that we sat down with John we felt extremely comfortable. John knew where everything was from the church to the venue to where we would be doing pictures! John was amazing! We booked with John that night. We could not beat his prices, and he has been in business for so long that it gave us such relief. John texted me the day before the wedding with all of the details of the day as well as the driver’s Name. The driver (Bill) showed up about 30 minutes early and was so professional. He helped not only me but my girls, and my parents prior to everyone getting on the bus. At the Church he made sure to cover me going into the church to ensure that no one saw me in my dress prior to the wedding. He waited with me as the ceremony was starting to make sure that I didn’t need anything! He helped the photographer and videographer with whatever they needed during photos. Bill was just amazing! Note to all brides looking to book Transportation: Please do yourself a favor and Book with Action! You will not be disappointed! By Booking with Action Limousine you are doing yourself a favor the day of the wedding. This company will make sure that you have an amazing day!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Booked Action Limo to transport the bridal party and also to provide shuttle service back and forth from the reception venue and hotel and both drivers were excellent! The bus for the bridal party was early at the first pickup, which I thoroughly appreciated, and got all of us to the church exactly on time. The shuttle bus from the reception was also prompt and ensured that all of our guests got back and forth from the hotel with ease. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture nicole, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Red Carpet Service, Party Bus, Shuttle

Action Limo service was superb!! We absolutely loved the vintage Bentley. It was a moment to remember to be able to ride in such a beautiful car. Our driver, Lou, was very friendly, accommodating and pleasant. We enjoyed our chat with him on our way to our ceremony. Thank you Action Limo for the 5 star service and beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews