Act of Congress Reviews

12 | Birmingham, AL

12 Reviews for Act of Congress

Preslie Q. · Getting married on 03/11/2021

The most talented group of musicians for your wedding!

The one part of wedding planning my husband wanted a say in was the band and he nailed it with Act of Congress. Act of Congress is an amazing group of musicians that will make your event warm, fun and ensure your guests will have a great time! We received so many compliments on the band and they truly made our day even more special. They were able to learn our first dance song for us which made it all more personal.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Karen · Married on 07/07/2018

Your wedding will be more than awesome if AOC is there!! They made the reception so special for my daughter and son-in-law. They are fantastic musicians and amazing people! They are prompt, organized, flexible, and personable. They will keep the reception hopping and make you want to dance whether you planned to or not! We love, love, love them!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/06/2017

These guys were literally perfect! Breathtakingly talented and so fun!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Robert · Married on 05/14/2016

Act of Congress made our wedding day incredible for our daughter. I cannot praise them enough. Their music diversity is for all ages and tastes. They are extremely professional and courteous.
    There is not another band in the country that I would want to play at our wedding.
    Thank you for making us have a most memorable day.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Donna · Married on 07/11/2015

Act of Congress is a wonderful band. Our daughter's ceremony and reception music was just exactly what we wanted. They are very professional and dress very nice. So many commented on what a great band they were. Their ceremony music is so beautiful. And reception music was just as good! Good, clean music! Loved everything about them!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Heidi · Married on 04/25/2015

We LOVE Act of Congress! They did my ceremony and reception music at my wedding and it was totally unbelievable. We got so many great comments from guests. Act of Congress learned 2 songs for us for a small fee and it was perfect. My husband and I would not have changed one thing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Not only did we have a great time at our reception with their entertainment, I have received great reviews from all of our guests, who now even keep up with the band and try to visit other local venues when they are playing.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2008

Act Of Congress played at a wedding I was in last year and I have loved them ever since. I have been in and attended many weddings and They topped it all!

Sent on 12/15/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2006

Excellent band, bring their own sound equipment, best in the area.

Sent on 11/15/2007

Julie · Married on 08/01/2015

This band was GREAT!!!! We had so many comments about how wonderful all the music was. Band members were very friendly and we could not have asked for better music!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/12/2014

I got so many comments about how great our band was at our wedding!
    They learned two songs for a small fee that I wanted and that weren't on their list. Both sounded great!
    Since we booked them for the ceremony and reception, they gave out CDs with our names and wedding date on them as wedding favors. One more thing I didn't have to worry about!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

2.8
      1.0
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

OK this band is fantastic. I'll start with that. The music at the ceremony and wedding was wonderful. Our guests had a blast and I still get compliments on our wedding band.

I think just working with musicians is harder than other vendors. My only complaint is that a couple of times it took over a month for AOC to respond to me. To get a response it usually required multiple contacts by myself.

However, they do play great music...so I guess it all worked out!

Sent on 07/10/2013