AcousticSunset.com - Weddings & Events Reviews

5 | Naples, FL

5 Reviews for AcousticSunset.com - Weddings & Events

5 AcousticSunset.com - Weddings & Events Reviews

john · Married on 10/07/2016

Bob and Janet were great. Along with their own music, they were able to play everything we asked for, we even had some great sing along.

David · Married on 09/10/2016

Janet and Bob performed for my now wife and I. I could not have asked for a better experience. We had originally booked a Saturday evening on the beach, but mother nature was not cooperating. After driving out and preparing for Saturday night, Janet and Bob had no issue rescheduling for Sunday morning. I was already a nervous wreck, but they accommodated the last minute change without a problem. Sunday morning could not have gone any better. The service was great, and the experience is one I will undoubtedly remember forever! I could not thank them enough and would recommend their services to anyone else.

Dave Occhionero

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

We used Robert Dillon for our wedding. He played acoustic guitar for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception dinner. He was very easy to work with and did a great job! We were both very happy with the music and felt it was exactly what we were hoping for. The pieces during the ceremony were a perfect backdrop and I loved walking down the aisle hand in hand to "Here Comes the Sun". The choices during the reception were wonderful and the way the sound echoed in the tent was the perfect amount of background music. Highly recommend Robert if you are looking for classic acoustic guitar for your wedding!

Jan · Married on 08/09/2015

We were looking for an acoustic guitarist for a surprise engagement on the beach. Not only did we find Bob, Janet was able to sing for us. They were professional and had some great ideas for songs. Would recommend them again and again.

Sheri · Married on 06/09/2015

My booking was for a solo guitarist for a corporate reception of about 50 people. It was the perfect vibe, great music, enjoyed by all. I would definitely hire again. Sheri Hines, Events Management