12 Reviews for Acorn Farms Reception & Conference Center

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
12 Acorn Farms Reception & Conference Center Reviews

Our daughters wedding was absolutely beautiful. The staff Nancy and Cynthia did an amazing job with last minute changes that arose due to Mother Nature. The food was phenomenal, family still talking about the food almost a month after the wedding.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Helpful, friendly, easy to work with and a great value for the price!

Profile Picture R, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Phil and Nancy did an exceptional job with our wedding. It was absolutely beautiful, very accommodating for our special wishes for our day. There was nothing for me to worry about at all I knew it was all taken care of by Phil and or Nancy were there to assist. Just outstanding, above and beyond very Happy that I chose to invest in this venue for my wedding.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up

Acorn Farms is WONDERFUL!!!

We worked with Lauren for planning our wedding reception and she made planning SO MUCH EASIER and a heck of a lot more fun!!!!

The venue itself is the typical dinner venue, but what really sets Acorn Farms apart from other venues is the staff!!!! Between working with Lauren on the details and the extremely friendly/willing to go above and beyond staff; you really will struggle to find anywhere else that even comes close!

On top of all of that, the food was PHENOMENAL! !!! We had 150 guests and our dinner was buffet style, every one of our guests raved about the food and I'd definitely have to agree, the quality and flavors were mind blowing!!!

I'd recommend this place for anyone looking for a venue that truly will do what it takes to make your day PERFECT!!!

Profile Picture User5132917, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One of the most accommodating venues in the area. We wanted to have our reception there very badly, but due to family issues we had to locate it closer to home.

Profile Picture User4737440, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We LOVED having our wedding here. Full service...they do EVERYTHING and it is a beautiful location!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/21/04, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used Acorn Farms for catering our wedding reception (held at Harvest View barn, nearby). The food was delicious. We did the buffet stations and our guests gave rave reviews on the food as well.

Profile Picture User6290291, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Acorn Farms does everything for you - give them all of your ceremony and/or reception stuff - and they set it up for you. The day of manager - Danielle was fabulous. Jill - the overall manager was nice - but lacks the personality for her job. Everyone loved the spot and food. Very convenient to major highway.

Profile Picture Lisa , 1/17/09, 5 Reviews
3.6

It was very well organized, but the facility itself could use a nice makeover and some updating. Overall they were happy to do just about anything we asked!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/26/08, 5 Reviews
2.1

When paying more for Filet Mignon make sure that is what you are getting. We paid $306 more and it looked like slices of beef tenderloin, not filets.
They said the card box and gifts would be locked up and they were not. People had 3 ways to walk in and out of that room AND the girls purses were there and opened. The bride(my daughter's) wallet was missing. I was busy attending to this when they did the bride and her dad's dance.
The smokeless candles were not turned on, only LED lights and butterflies.
The food was not worth the money we paid.
The runner for the outside wedding wasn't tacked down securely, and the wedding party were all looking down as not to fall including me.
It was hard to find the main people when you needed help.
I know Lauren, the event planned left 3 weeks before my daughter's wedding and a lot of details were not noted. I even met with owners before and things still ended up not being done. I would not go there again. Not worth all that money.

Profile Picture User7245497, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
1.6

NOTE: Our daughter's wedding was in 2011. Hopefully improvements have been made.
Initially they were great to work with, but when the tablecloths were setup wrong, they didn't want to correct the problem. Two of the 3 entrees tasted terrible; the third was tasty but looked unappealing. We later found out numerous guests shared this opinion. There were additional minor problems I shall not bother listing. Unfortunately, we cannot recommend this venue. Sadly, parents of the bride. (Request a sample meal before paying. They said our food was prepared correctly.)

Profile Picture User5319537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review