Ace19 Media Reviews

31 Reviews for Ace19 Media

• Antonia

Antonia S. · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Just Awesome!

So I'll start off by saying we unfortunately will not have the opportunity to get to work with Alex due to covid :/ BUT you need to hire him!!! From the initial communications back in Feb of 2019 he was so responsive and worked with us trying to customize a package that worked for us. His pricing is so reasonable and I loved that he did not base his pricing off of how many hours of filming and he would simply just be with us the whole day! Then when our April 2020 wedding was cancelled he was so flexible and worked with us on our rescheduled wedding date of Sept. 2020 which also will not be happening due to covid :/ but Alex was so awesome throughout! He's so easy to work with and so flexible and his work is just great! If you're looking for a videographer, definitely reach out to Alex!! You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 10/17/2020

Our special day

Wow!!!! Alex was amazing to work with! I booked him after he worked with one of my friends at her wedding. The product is absolutely perfect! I will cherish this video forever. He was able to get all of our “super special” parts from the day. Our family and friends have all been pleasantly surprised by how well Alex captured our day. I will recommend him over and over again!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Caitlin

Caitlin D. · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredible Wedding Video!!

Alex is absolutely wonderful -- he captured our wedding better than we could have ever expected. We are just so thrilled to have our little video to look back on forever! He was so kind, easy to work with, friendly, and professional. 10/10 will be recommending him to all of my engaged girl friends!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Paulo T. · Married on 09/12/2020

Above and Beyond Videography!!!

Alex is truly a professional filmmaker. The quality of his work is OUTSTANDING! My wife and I are extremely happy that we had Alex film our big day. He went above and beyond in every aspect. From beginning to end, he made sure to note down every detail of our requests. The final product is a masterpiece! Our friends and family keep complimenting our highlight videos produced by Alex. He is the best in the industry!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • Alyxis

Alyxis H. · Married on 08/16/2020

Amazing!! Beautiful work!!

Alex was amazing to work with! He replied in a timely manor and communicated well with me! I told him what I wanted and what I was looking for and he delivered it perfectly!! He was so easy to work with the day of and was very nice! He did an amazing job capturing our special day and I have watched our highlight video a million times already wishing I could relive that day! The first time I watched it I teared up. I am so glad I trusted Alex to capture our wedding! The quality of our video was beautiful! We had some mess-ups from our DJ throughout the evening and I am so glad that he was able edit it out and put together a beautiful video that truly captured our love and happiness! I couldnt recommend him more!! The price and quality of his service is amazing!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Becky · Married on 05/24/2020

We were very happy!

Alex was a joy to work with and we couldn’t love our video more!!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Kevin

Kevin C. · Married on 02/12/2020

Incredible Wedding Video

Alex was a phenomenal videographer. He was a pleasure to work with, incredibly friendly and there to make sure everything is captured just the way you want. He worked well with all the other vendors to make sure sound and video was captured at all the right times. It never felt like there was a camera in our face yet we feel like very special moment was captured. The video he produced was absolutely incredible and we continue to watch it months after our wedding. He gave us a memory that will last a lifetime and we could not be more grateful and thankful for what an incredible job he did. We highly recommend him to anyone interested in a videographer for any event.

Sent on 04/13/2020

Michelle · Married on 12/27/2019

Alex is talented and professional and the video is PERFECT

If you’re thinking about hiring a videographer, look no further than Alex. He is amazing, professional, and very sweet as well! The video was perfect too! I have re-watched it so many times, and I know my in-laws have as well. They have been gushing over the video nonstop! I had absolutely no regrets in choosing and hiring Alex, and you won’t as well!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Gellaine

Gellaine · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional and talented videographer!

I can’t even begin to describe how wonderful, professional, and talented Alex of Ace19 Media is! I struggled searching for an affordable yet skilled videographer for my wedding and I stumbled upon his wedding wire page a year and half before our wedding. I am so happy that I did because what he captured is absolutely beyond what I expected. I have literally fallen in love with the wedding video he captured and created of our special day. Our whole experience was easy - from booking him, meeting him in person, and having him the day of! If you are looking for a professional and skilled videographer, Alex will do just that. Alex, thank you so much for making the whole process so smooth. The wedding highlight video you created is my absolute favorite and I will treasure it for the rest of my life.

Sent on 12/08/2019

Lauren H. · Married on 10/19/2019

The Video is everything you'd want it to be

Our wedding video turned out spectacular!! Everyone we've sent it to has watched it at least 5 times. I cannot get enough! Alex did an amazing job capturing all the special moments, a few I didn't know he caught (a discrete wink to my husband) and all the fun we had on our wedding day. He went above and beyond to provide quality service and I would tell anyone who is on the fence about doing a video to go for it!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Evan · Married on 10/12/2019

Great decision! Beautiful and professional video

Alex was our videographer for our September wedding and he was such a pleasure to work with. He was a nice calming presence during the hectic day, was self sufficient, and made us a beautiful video very soon after the wedding. It was a masterpiece all around - from the creative shots to the flawless choice of music. I wouldn't recommend anyone else higher and am so thankful for him and his work that captured our wedding day so perfectly. Thanks Alex!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Shannon · Married on 10/11/2019

Alex is AMAZING and our video was BEAUTIFUL!

I cannot say enough good things about Alex. His prices are great, his flexibility is wonderful, and he was amazing to work with. From our very first email, his responsiveness was impressive and he gave us many options of different videos to choose from. On the day of, he was there from morning until the sparkler send off and was absolutely professional as well as personable. He captured every one of our favorite moments all while checking in on me and my groom and how we were doing. Our final product was beautiful. I have been told by many people its the best they have seen. He even threw in a little surprise for us. Seriously, stop looking at other videographers and reach out to Alex!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Therese

Therese M. · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! Best videographer ever!

We were sooo beyond happy with Alex's (Ace19 Media) amazing work!!! He captured our wedding day perfectly! He was extremely flexible and customized the video to be exactly what we wanted. He was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. We highly recommend Alex to everyone we meet who is planning a wedding! Thanks so much Alex!!!! Your video of our wedding is one of our most prized possessions! - Therese & Francisco

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2019

Hire The Ghost

While my husband was initially on the fence about investing in a videographer, I felt strongly about preserving all of our wedding memories on video. Now, we both mutually agree that hiring Alex was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process. Alex delivered everything he promised and more. He was more than willing to be flexible, and considered each of our requests with a positive and welcoming attitude. Alex was professional from start to finish and somehow managed to capture every important moment of our day while staying seemingly invisible the entire time (I mean this in the best way - we affectionately called him “the ghost” in the weeks following the wedding because he only appeared in TWO of our 950 wedding photos, but he still taped every beautiful moment! How?! He’s a magician, that’s how). The quality of our finished product is unmatched and I still can’t believe how affordable he was. He put so much time and thought into personalizing our wedding film just the way we wanted it, and it truly shows. We’ve received so many compliments on the beauty of our wedding video and, thanks to Alex, we can look back on our beautiful memories for years to come. If you’re still on the fence, just hire him! You won’t regret it :)

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jerricka

Jerricka · Married on 08/10/2019

The best ever!

Alex was the absolute best part of my wedding! Our video was amazing and we were so in awe by it. For the quality of his video and the price you can not beat this. I am so happy that I found him. We will literally always cherish this video. We had him for the entire day and he was so good at what he does we barely noticed he was there and he didn’t require any direction at all. Thank you so much Alex for making our wedding a perfect memory and just being super easy to work with. I recommend him 1000%

Sent on 10/20/2019

Arielle · Married on 04/27/2019

One of my favorite vendors

I wish I could have another wedding just so I could hire Alex again. I feel that I can't possibly do him justice with this review, but I will try. From the moment Alex walked in the door, I just felt comfortable. He was such a pleasure to have around on our big day, laughing with us at times, but also kept to himself and was unobtrusive. Aside from the day of, the end product was more than we could have dreamed of. He really got to know us and delivered a video that met our needs. I have watched it like 100 times already! I highly recommend booking with Alex!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Ginny

Virginia F. · Married on 04/20/2019

Best decision for my wedding!

I can't say enough about Alex and his work. I wasn't sure if I wanted video at my wedding because I had prioritized photography and did not want a ton of cameras in my face on the big day. I have to say I barely saw Alex, in the best way possible! He was there, but he was in the background and somehow captured some of the most beautiful moments of the day. I cried after seeing his beautiful and creative edit. He captured the day perfectly and was also a joy to work with. He was easy going, great personality and worked well with my photographer. He delivered the edit quickly and was extremely professional the entire time. He was there early and stayed late into the reception - far beyond my expectation. The drone footage was a great touch and I appreciated his easy going demeanor. If you are on the fence about video, do not hesitate for a second and hire Alex!! You will NOT regret it! Photos are amazing, but it's so helpful to have the video as well!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent work for a great price

Alex did a fantastic job recording our wedding and did it for a very reasonable price. He was unobtrusive on the wedding day, and I felt like he didn't need to be directed and handled the way some other vendors did! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing videographer!!

Alex was amazing! He created a beautiful highlight video and full length video for a reasonable price. He was so responsive. They day of the wedding he said “pretend I’m not here” and we did just that. During the ceremony and first dance he got perfect shots while be unobtrusive. Being Mexican, there are many traditions and he captured all of them and put them together beautifully. We honestly recommend Alex. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/07/2018

Beyond our expectations!

I have gushed about our wedding video to just about everyone I know! We have watched it over and over and over and everytime we find something new and special about it. He captured the big moments and unique details of our day, yet looking back, we feel like he wasn't even there! He strategically moved in and around every part of the day beginning in the bridal and groom suite while we got ready, to the end of night and the final dances (and everything in between). Not only do his videos prove how professional and talented he is, but he brought a light and loving energy upon first meeting. I had no concerns or doubts during the entire process and the end result was simply above and beyond what we could have expected. This service was well worth every penny and we're forever grateful for him being part of our most awesome day!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elena · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with Ace19

lex is a great videographer and produced two great videos from our wedding, the full ceremony and a highlight video. The highlight video captured the joy we felt that day, as well as incredible aerial views of our venues and our town. I know we will treasure the video for the rest of our lives! Alex was extremely easy to work with. He is very responsive over email, worked a very full day capturing all of our footage, talked me through any questions I had about the different package options, and was overall very flexible. Additionally, his prices are very reasonable, especially considering the excellent video quality. Thanks so much Alex!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Colin

Colin · Married on 09/21/2018

Stop Looking-Hire Alex!

My wedding video is perfect! My first week with it I watched it 6 times (1+ hr long) and I still cant help but frequently go back to see it again. Alex was totally flexible and accommodating-stayed longer than we had originally asked to help film some moments later in the schedule our family really wanted.

Alex captured all of our special moments-ones that I even forgot took place! He timed the footage with music perfectly and used all the songs most important to us we had in our wedding (without us having to ask). Alex was even able to use drone footage to capture the venue and surrounding area!

Best pricing and value I have heard quoted. I could honestly go on and on but really just book him if you can. You will know quickly because he is so responsive.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

Above and beyond

We weren't really sure where to start when looking for our wedding videographer but Alex was so responsive to our emails and questions, and was able to accommodate all of our requests. Before the wedding, I felt confident that we had a good videographer but even with that confidence, I was still blown away after the wedding by how amazing our video turned out. He also went above and beyond to make some changes I requested a few months later which we really appreciated. I can't recommend Alex enough!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • I

Indiaya · Married on 08/17/2018

Hiring Alex was the best decision we could have made regarding our wedding!! He was very prompt, discrete, and professional! The quality of our wedding video was AMAZING! We would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for someone to capture life's most precious moments! I'm not an emotional person but his work literally gets me teary eyed with joy! Do yourself a favor and hire him!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018