ACE Photography Reviews

4.0 out of 5 rating, 4 Reviews
View more information

Carolyn L. Married on 08/06/2021

Great Photographer!

I used Ace Photography for my engagement photos and Michael was very professional. I have already hired him for my wedding date. I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Blanca
    Blanca Married on 11/10/2019

Amazing experience

Micheal did an amazing job! Very nice and helpful. He doesn't make you feel pressured at all to do pictures a certain way, very natural- those are the best pictures(unposed). He's very attentive and does good under time crunches. We'll be hiring him for holiday pictures too!

ACE Photography's reply:

Thank you, Blanca! It was my pleasure to shoot your Engagement photos & your Wedding! I'm looking forward to seeing you & your family soon, for Christmas photos!
    Joanne T. Married on 02/14/2019

Engagement and Wedding day Photography

Michael was a god send! At last minute the photographer I had hired had a family emergency leaving me frantic! Michael was referred to me by a friend who had used him for her head shots. He got right back to me and was saved my day!

ACE Photography's reply:

Can you please say this on YELP!? Thank you, Michael? It was my pleasure to shoot photos @ your Wedding!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Aime
    Aime Married on 03/21/2020
    1 out of 5 rating

Kept my deposit

Michael was booked for March 21, 2020 for our wedding. We gave him a deposit of $200 to book that date though we had to postpone due to COVID-19 . We tried contacting him the month of May for an elopement ceremony and have not heard from him. At this point he has ghosted us. It saddens me that people have taken advantage of the situation with this pandemic. At this point he still has not contacted us and has not refunded our $200...... We ended up going with a different photographer who we were very happy with how our picture turned out.

ACE Photography's reply:

All lies, Aime! After Aime re-scheduled twice & then I moved from AZ to TX!, because of Covid19! Our contract read; No refunds if you cancel your Wedding. Also; If I am available after your postponements, I will definitely honor your Wedding & photo shoot your Wedding! Thank you, Michael