Ace Limousine & Airport Service Reviews

102 | Chester, PA

102 Reviews for Ace Limousine & Airport Service

• Kyra

Kyra · Married on 01/18/2020

So worth it!! Shuttle bus for my guests

We used Ace for our shuttle bus for our guests to and from our hotel and venue, and they were so great. Sonya, our driver, kept in contact with my wedding planner all night to make sure the timing of the shuttle was perfect. She even helped me get around my venue in the bus when it was raining outside! I highly recommend Ace for your wedding transportation needs, they are professional, efficient, and worth every penny.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Justin

Justin Colon · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect for weddings

The transportation on our wedding day was professional and on time! He even showed up early to make sure the entire party can make it to the Church early. The limo was clean and prepped for my beautiful bride and guest. Everything was smooth and we appreciate having the chance to accommodate us on our biggest day. Thank you very much for the team on making this happen!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2019

Great experience!

Ace limo did a great job for our wedding! They were on time and great to work with throughout the whole process!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/22/2019

10/10 recommend

My husband and I booked a 31 passenger party bus for our wedding and were not disappointed. They also had the best price around! Our driver was prompt and professional and the bus itself was super fun and in excellent condition. They even provided us with champagne glasses engraved with our names and wedding date, which was a really special touch. I would definitely use Ace again in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for their services!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie Miller · Married on 11/16/2019

Awesome Company

Ace was great! I would 100% recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2019

The best!

I cannot express enough how happy we are that we went with Ace! From the start, they made the process seamless for us. We used their services for our wedding, and our driver (Eric I believe) was so helpful and accommodating in every way possible to us and our entire bridal party. From helping us all in and out the vehicle with a smile on his face, to picking up our pre-ordered pretzels while we were at the ceremony to snack on in the limo afterwards, to going out of his way to drive our photographer back to her car at the stadium (we took pics at the Phillies Stadium between our ceremony and cocktail hour), we were above and beyond thrilled with the service! Also, the party bus was clean and comfy! We even were given a gift of champagne flutes when we were dropped us off at our final destination. Such a classy touch! We will DEFINITELY be recommending this company to all of our friends and family and if we ever need transportation services again, we have no doubt we will go with Ace for sure! Thank you Ace!!!! Don't think twice if you are looking for good service at an affordable price - just book them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Maria · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic service!

Very coordinated, efficient service! Everyone I interacted with was friendly and professional. Everything day of for our wedding ran smoothly and coordinating/touching base with the drivers was made very easy. We even made last minute changes the day before - and it wasn't an issue at all. Great service overall. Highly recommended for your wedding transportation needs!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2019

Great service!!

We had a great experience! The bus was awesome, there was blue tooth for us to pick our own music, and a bottle of champagne! They even gave us a gift which was so kind and the driver jay was so nice! We couldn’t have asked for more!! Definitely recommend

Sent on 10/27/2019

Katie · Married on 10/06/2019

Ride in Style

The party bus with Ace was so much fun. The music was great and our driver even brought us customized champagne glasses.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Marcie · Married on 10/04/2019

Ace Limousine was simply amazing!

We contracted with Ace for my daughters wedding in October of this year. They were so helpful from the initial phone call when we had no idea what we needed, all the interim calls to insure the day would run smoothly and finally the follow up was totally unexpected and appreciated. Their attention to detail was great.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful company

They were great! Arrived on time in a nice limo, had water for everyone in our wedding party and got both the guys and then the girls safely to the venue. Our driver, Calvin, was excellent! He was so polite and knowledgeable. He even gave me, the bride, tips on what the best way to get in and out of the limo was in my dress. They were reasonably priced and even gave us engraved champagne flutes as a gift. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Parsons · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome Transportation Company!

I booked a party bus and chauffeured private car from Ace Limousine for my September 2019 wedding and was pleased with the entire experience and service. The rates were competitive and the customer service team was responsive and gave me detailed responses to my questions and concerns. The company called me a week before my wedding to discuss my timeline and final details. On the day of my wedding, the vehicles arrived at their designated pick-up locations and got us everywhere we needed to go safely and on time. The vehicles were comfortable and well cared-for and the drivers were very professional. As part of the package, they supplied the party bus with waters and a bottle of champagne, which was a nice touch, and gratuity was included in the package, which made the wedding day a little easier. The company also surprised us with a set of engraved champagne flutes.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Edward Silberman · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy and affordable

Ace Limousine was easy to work with and affordable. We rented two large coaches for our wedding guests and a limo bus for the wedding party. No complaints!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2019

Extremely professional!

Ryan and his team at Ace were awesome! They responded to us quickly, and the service on the day of our wedding was flawless. We rented a 24-person party bus and it was perfect for our 20-person bridal party plus 2 photographers. The driver was there early and was very friendly and accommodating. We absolutely recommend Ace and would use them again for any transportation rentals.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Caitlyn

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Way to get to our Rehearsal Dinner!!!

We used Ace Limousine to get to and from our Rehearsal Dinner. Everyone loved not having to worry about driving into the city and trying to find a place to park. We also had a very large party going with us and this was a great way for everyone to meet one another and have some time to bond before the dinner! The bus that we got sat 30, we had 25 going and we each still had plenty of room to stretch out and move. Our driver was also incredibly nice. He helped us set up our phones so we could get our music to play and he made sure everyone got on and off the bus safely :) Thank you again Ace Limousines for making our Rehearsal dinner night a blast!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Cait

Cait Kim · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful company

Ace Limousine was wonderful to work with. The driver arrived slightly early which gave the women a little extra time to get everything together and load onto the bus. The bus driver helped us hook up our music to the bluetooth before heading to the church. At the church the driver sat with me as I waited to enter the church talking to me and keeping me calm before the ceremony. He was so pleasant even the bridal party loved him! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a good transportation service.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Diegel · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Job!

Ace Limo did a great job for my wedding transportation. They were easy to work with from the beginning and very accommodating. Day of they were there on time to every location and did a great job transporting everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Mary

Mary Grace Flannery · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommended for smooth, on time service

We were so glad we chose Ace as the transportation vendor for our wedding - the team there was very organized and responsive leading up to the wedding day. Everything went off as planned on the wedding day - the driver we had was very professional and on time which was super important in making the wedding day schedule go as smoothly as possible. We also appreciated the straightforward and transparent pricing Ace offered - no hidden fees or costs. We would definitely highly recommend Ace to anyone looking for wedding transportation!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend!

Our wedding was this past Saturday August 17,2019 and we highly recommend Ace! They were east to work with from our initial inquiry, on time, our driver was great, and they even gave us personalized wedding champagne flutes with our names and wedding date engraved on them. My husband and I thought that was so thoughtful!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Aiste Foreman · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect addition to our wedding day!!

Everything was great! Our driver was on time and very accommodating. The limo was clean and as advertised. Thank you for the wedding gift as well- very thoughtful!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Steph · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend Ace Limousine & Airport Service!

We booked with Ace Limousine & Airport Service for transportation on our wedding day in August 2019. I would highly recommend Ace! They provided excellent quality service at an excellent price. It was a pleasure to work with them!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Christina · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

We had such a wonderful experience with ACE limousine for our wedding! My aunt had booked through a different company for a couple of other cars, but when that other company was giving us a problem, I started researching additional limousine companies which is when I came across ACE. The reviews were fantastic, and they responded to my message immediately. I booked promptly, and was so happy that I did! I had a beautiful white limousine pick me up on time- the driver texted me to let me know his ETA the day prior, and called when he arrived at the hotel the day of the wedding. When we left the church for the venue after the ceremony, there was a bottle of chilled champagne and 2 glasses with our names and wedding date etched in. We got to and from the church safely and on time, and I could not be happier with the service provided!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Madelyn

Madelyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Ace Limousine was a great choice for our transportation needs for our wedding day! Our driver was very kind and professional, even getting out at the church to tell cars to move our of the way so I could have my "exit the limo" pictures without a bunch of other cars in the background. Service was above and beyond day-of with the great driver and the sweet engraved champagne glasses from Ace himself was such a special touch! I would definitely recommend this company. Very flexible and professional. Driver was right on time and helped us stay on our timeline. Thanks again Ace Limo!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Gina

Gina Piccioni · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank You!

Thank you Ace for making our special day so easy! Our limo bus was perfect — on time and safe driving. Our driver, Coach Mike, was wonderful! He even offered some wedding day advice as the girls waited inside the limo for mass to start. Thanks for being so easy to book and for helping our day run smoothly! Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Amanda Mcdonnell · Married on 07/12/2019

Best option for your wedding transportation

We hired Ace Limousine for our wedding in July 2019 and it was a great decision! With a 16 person wedding party, parents of the newly weds, and all of our “stuff” we brought along from getting ready in the morning to the reception venue, the 24 passenger party bus was a perfect choice. It was spacious, clean, and tech friendly! We were able to hook up our phone for our own music, which was great and made the ride a lot of fun. Our driver was amazing as well. Cool, calm, and collective. She got us everywhere on time and safely. I highly recommend Ace for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2019